1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. lol And you will want to, trust me. There were NO blue or purple "bears" and those are my favorite flavors/colors. This is a taste test/review of the YumEarth Gummy Bears, Sour Twists &and Lollipops. The sugar free gummy bears from Albanese, are one of the best gummies I have ever had! 5 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. With Albanese Sour Gummi Worms, you can enjoy 12 sour flavors in one place! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Amazon is slipping and their reps are getting a lot worse . I have sensitive teeth so anytime I eat anything that is gummy I get a shooting pain in my teeth. Albanese World's Best 12 Flavor Mini Gummi Worms - 9oz. Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears. I do plan on trying the kind too that are not sour of these, but either way these are my favorite and made in the USA, supports workers ;-), Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2020. Buy this candy if you like throwing your money away . Albanese Sour Gummy Bears say they start and end sour, and they do NOT lie. Sour Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears Albanese is where the Wild Things are created, Wild Sour Gummi Bears that is. Sour … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. After one bite of these fruity gummies, you'll taste the difference of giant fresh fruit flavors & a deliciously soft chew you won't find with other gummy candies. These are just like the sour worms, but easier to eat in handfuls. I prefer their peach rings and also the fruit slices. Snow, snow, snow! Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019, Unlike most gummies, these really are sour to the end. I only eat Albanese Gummies. Read reviews and buy Albanese World's Best 12 Flavor Gummi Bears - 9oz at Target. You're reviewing: Albanese Wild Gummy Worms 5lb Your Rating. The Bears too are nice and soft, so you know they are not stale but fresh. Nickname. 13 reviews. 8. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Summary. 501. Flavors include: Cherry, … Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018, There was no easy way to solve the problem, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2019. Product Title Albanese Fat-Free Gluten-Free Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears, 32 oz Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 19 ratings , based on 19 reviews Current Price $6.88 $ 6 . Your favorite Gummi Bears are now available in 12 very sour fruit flavors. From a review titled: "Fully weaponized Gummy Bears" "The cramping started about an hour later, and soon enough I was as bloated as a balloon in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I'm not sure if they are or not. ... 4.7 out of 5 stars with 501 reviews. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears™ All your favorite flavors in one place! 22 Size: 7 Oz (Pack of 2) Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My daughter loves these sour gummies. Half the flavors but ALL the fruity fun! And now, our bears come in a little package! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. half of the bag had gummy bear stuck to each other... Heat during shipping. If you are not familiar with the Albanese brand, you need to get acquainted now. Submit Review. August 6, 2019. Most have tons of what I view as artificial flavor, these aren't that way. Write Your Own Review. After eating an entire bag in what felt like a blur, I’m convinced these have heroin in them. 88 (21.5 ¢/oz) YUMMY!!! These are seriously above and beyond. These sour gummy bears … So good. Enjoy the World's Best Gummi Bears in 12 fresh fruity flavors. Tami Dunn 1,810 views. The Albanese family has more than 30 years of experience … When … Albanese gummies are the worst , will never buy again . SO GOOD! Find a variety. It's sour power all the way! Albanese gummy bears are a familiar brand for anyone who's waltzed down most candy aisles, and for good reason. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 95 List List Price $27.60 $ 27 . Price. I've already changed all my coworkers minds about other gummy bears … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They are soft and sour and delicious. There's a problem loading this menu right now. $0.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FirstChoiceCandy Albanese Gummy Bears (White Pineapple, 1 LB) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. ... Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, ... more sour than most gummi bears and we actually liked them better than the Haribo ones - same texture, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018. They are non GMO, gluten free, contain no nuts and made with organic cane sugar. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Sour Gummy Bears, 4.5-Lb Bag, See all details for Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Sour Gummy Bears, 4.5-Lb Bag, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page works best with JavaScript. That can be nice, but it's not always what I want. 60 Each 3.5 ounce bag contains 12 different flavors: sour blue raspberry, sour cherry, sour grape, sour green apple, sour lemon, sour lime, sour mango, sour orange, sour pineapple, sour pink grapefruit, sour strawberry, and sour … They tasted fresh, and so so yummy! party giveaways or stock … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Featured. Which variety would you like to review? Helpful. Our Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears feature your favorite Gummi Bears in some fan favorite flavors including: Cherry, Strawberry, Green … We've created the most perfect delight for any candy lover. Loved the gummies, but they arrived fused together in one big gummy block... No idea why that would happen in Nov. Available now in 1 oz. Tastes like perfume was spilled on it . A lot of other brands of gummies are hard and you can’t quite tell what the flavor of them are, Albanese gummies … Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. They are seriously the best brand that I have ever had. Bite into these treats and you will experience a rush of delicious feeling ever! This is the 2nd time in a row I've got a useless product and couldn't return it or get refund . I love them... waiting on 2 more packs.