Before you do anything though make sure you have a great slow cooker. Keeping to a strict budget is nearly impossible if no one eats the same meals. Everything is pulled from your kitchen staples. We rotate these seven easy slow cooker meals throughout the month and add our Aldi slow cooker recipes below depending on what the family fancies. https://www.foodnetwork.ca/.../photos/20-must-try-slow-cooker-recipes Overall, I spent $44.42 on my groceries. Everything is included from budget planners to meal plans and pre-made shopping lists plus a link to our Money Saving Mums Facebook group! Once all the veggie are soft place them in the slow cooker and add in the potatoes. Leave to cook all day and you won’t be disappointed. Get more debt free life tips on instagram! Being prepared is the key here. Chicken thighs – you can use breast here, but thighs are cheaper and have a higher fat content making them perfect for the slow cooker; Korma spice blend & turmeric – the backbone of this whole dish! Add 1/3 of the cooking time of an Instant Pot recipe when using the Ambiano Pressure Cooker – This is because the Pressure Cooker from Aldi doesn’t reach as high of pressure as an Instant Pot. There’s enough tips to help you save over £300 a month! Can you use anything in the slow cooker recipe to make sure you have/haven’t got any leftovers? If you use the link, it may mean that we receive a very small payment. It is HOT during the summer and we don’t really want to use the oven, SO we use our slow cooker a lot! Aldi Recipes Pork Recipes Crockpot Recipes Bbq Pork Ribs Got Party Food Network Recipes Slow Cooker Favorite Recipes Beef Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs Photo: Mina "I Have a Camera" Kang So, I spend way too much time on pinterest for someone with a penis. In a 6- or 7-quart slow cooker, place the corned beef and spice packet. If you don't have a slow cooker yet, you're gonna want to know about this week's Aldi Finds deals. Place browned beef in slow cooker. 20 Slow Cooker Dump Recipes Aldi Meal Plan #8. Using the drippings, sauté the onion slices and mushrooms until they begin to … The good thing about a slow cooker is that you can set it off in the morning and leave it till you need it. I’m Laura, an avid saver who wants to help you save your family money. Quick Links. Many of these recipes you can also make ahead and freeze for a quick meal later on, we have noted that in the printable pack available below. LAUREN GREUTMAN’S COACHING PROGRAM FREE DOWNLOAD! Owning a slow cooker makes preparing food so much easier. /*