"Please Note: 1. I tried resetting, reconnecting, doing both etc. New pair came in today and every attempt to update the firmware has failed so far. Samsung is fastidious about rolling out software updates to its older earbuds, and recently enabled direct Spotify access—a feature previously reserved for the new Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus earphones. So about a month ago I found out there was new firmware for the Anker SoundCore 2. I have sent off an email to Anker support. Questions: Check them out: How to Update Anker Soundcore Boost’s Firmware How to Update Soundcore Mini 2’s Firmware How to Update Soundcore Motion Q’s Firmware How to Update Soundcore 2’s Firmware How to Update Anker Speakers’ Firmware How to Update Soundcore … i need original firmware for soundcore select becose flash with soundcore boost firmware download of anker site, this is de one firmware…, my souncore select id deat help me please. The firmware I updated to is A3105_SoundCore_2_V047-20180712.fw.zip, and appears to be the latest one. I think it must be the firmware zip file I have not seen ! Please note if you purchased this Soundcore Select from US Walmart store and have the receipt and we will offer our warranty and support. I have read that is the same as Soundcore 2 except that it includes Bluetooth NFC. 3). All I have is access to the videos… Sorry! @joshuad11 how? Would be good if a fix/change log was included… any chance for future updates @AnkerOfficial & @AnkerTechnical ? Instructions say to only pair Soundcore Life P2 (right bud) and that the buds should sync with each other. VOOPOO has researched and developed GENE. Is the speaker not showing as connected in the updater application or your not seeing the option to browse for the firmware zip file (which needs to be downloaded separately)? Anker Wireless Portable Charger and 10,000mAh Power Bank with USB-C — $34.99 (save $15) Headphones and Bluetooth speakers. So just let us know where you purchased this speaker and seller name. (It stopped my update process). We have a customer mistakenly updated the Soundcore 2 firmware on this Soundcore Select then resulted in broken his Soundcore Select speaker. Left earbud version is 04.23 and the right earbud is 04.30. I've tried to reset by pressing and holding the bud buttons. Website Live Chat Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT) HEAR US BREAK THE ILLUSION. Step 3C refers to “Vol -” + "Play, whereas 3D refers to “Vol +” + “Vol -”. Are you suggesting that the Select was not affected by the same reasons for the firmware upgrade to the Soundcore 2 in August 2018? presiona el botón de encendido un buen rato hasta que parpadee, y luego lo pulsas otra vez normaal como para encenderlo, te deberia de funcionar. Good post @joshuad11 will give my Boost & Mini 2 a try over the weekend via Mac & a virtual Windows PC…. This is a 3 month update video on the Anker Soundcore Life P2. £35.99 £39.99. Other functions include adjusting on-ear controls and easy firmware updates. Limited time offer, valid until December 4th. It is well suited to use during 1). I would drop support@anker.com an email to confirm but as far as I am aware they are different builds so the firmware would most likely be incompatible. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS | 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Sign up to receive exclusive offers and updates. I love using the Life P2s on my PC, phone and TV for watching videos and stuff. Avast sent one file for an extra check for a virus so I will wait. I wanted to use the microphone in the earbuds to talk on discord on my windows PC but ran into a problem. Please note the Soundcore Select mostly is sold offline by our authorized reseller, and Soundcore 2 is sold online by Anker on Amazon and Anker official website. Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker in Black Only $27. Life P2 Graphene-Enhanced Sound Crystal-Clear Calls 17% OFF. Beyond the NFC, what are the differences between the Soundcore 2 and Select models? I have done this and WOW, they are incredibly responsive and helpful. Downloaded Anker updates tool to desktop and connected soundcore2 to windows 10 when trying to open device firmware options it is empty with no devices ? With this update I got the battery percentage shown in status bar on my smartphone (it didn’t show in previous firmware), but also I got the less bass in the reproducing music. Then, download the firmware for your product below. same problem, i cant fix it. Did I make the wrong choice and should have bought a Soundcore 2 instead of the Select? @Trevor_Goldsmith1 are / have you followed the exact update procedure as per the update document (mainly step 3)? The PDF for Soundcore 2 update firmware, is inconsistent. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, Not for Galaxy Note 10+ After doing this update I started getting horrible lag in my speaker. Check them out: How to Update Anker Soundcore Boost’s Firmware, How to Update Soundcore Mini 2’s Firmware, How to Update Soundcore Motion Q’s Firmware, How to Update Soundcore Speakers’ Firmware. At the time I didn’t have any issues with my speaker, but because I like updates regretfully upgraded. If the former, have you tried step 3 C2, holding volume down and play buttons when connecting to computer (with the SoundCore 2 being powered off first)? First of all, are the descriptions in the video and pdf file different. Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with 4 Microphones, CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, Graphene Drivers for Clear Sound, USB C, 40H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof,Wireless Earphones(Renewed) 4.3 out of … For more information, visit www.anker.com (https://www.anker.com/update-firmware) This is the one time I wish I had a Mac so I could try it on there. Soundcore Life P2 Bluetooth PairingRequest “Headset”wouldlike topair withy our iPh ne Cancel Pair Pair LED behaviour (Earbuds) Flashing white Bluetooth pairing Steady white for 1 second Bluetooth connected In the pairing process, some devices are incompatible with Qualcomm True Wireless Primary- I cannot find any info on firmware update for the SELECT. Is there any older firmware of Anker Soundcore 2 which I could download? The Soundcore Life P2 True wireless earbuds are a solid budget pair of True wireless earbuds. I had questions and concerns about my Soundcore Select speaker purchase and was advised by “Ndalby” (a forum moderator) to contact Anker support. Limited time offer, valid until December 2nd. I don’t have any other tech apart from my smartphone (being a smartphone it’s not Windows!). The software tool that is required for upgrading speaker software is currently only available for Windows with macOS coming soon.