Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Details. May 25, 2019. Entenmanns Donuts, Apple Cider Sign in to Add. Both come out in Autumn & are delicious. Free shipping for many products! www.entemanns.com. Nutrition . It may be because I wasn’t expecting much, but they really surprised me. By Mehak Anwar. But these aren’t. They also go well with tea and coffee during a midday break. They loved them so much. Protein. Apple Cider Doughnuts Apple donuts remind me of family trips to South Dakota. Page Transparency See More. Entenmanns Donuts, Chocolate Lover's Variety Pack Sign in to Add. Entenmann's Apple Cider Donut. They especially loved the Apple Cider Donuts. Cholesterol. 8%. They have everything from apple cider donuts (they were a little dry and plain for our taste), Vermont maple syrup and all kinds of products made from the syrup or cider. We opened the box and finished it off immediately. Grove Square Cider Single Serve Cups, Spiced Apple, 24 Count (Pack of 1) 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,168 # 1 Best ... Dunkin' Donuts Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Single Serve K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 24 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 832. These Entenmann's donuts are available in a 16 oz package of eight. Cholesterol 3.00mg 1%. Entenmanns Apple Cider or Pumpkin Donuts 8 Pack, Only $3.79! Individual K-cups - 140+ different flavors to choose from! Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies - 1000mg - Formulated for Weight Loss, Energy Boost & Gut Health - Supports Digestion, Detox & Cleansing - Natural Acv Gummies W/ VIT B12, Beetroot & Pomegranate. Pickup is always free with a minimum $30 purchase. 1 donut (40g) Log food: Entenmann's Glazed Buttermilk Donut. Today this tradition remains as Entenmann's continues to deliver delicious favorites! 23.00g. Entenmann’s Apple Cider Donuts; Little Bites Pumpkin muffins; These are limited time flavors especially when my kids eat the Little Bites before I get a chance to take a photo. Delete. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 30. $5.69 Buy Now. 1,808,665 likes. Village at Chestnut Street Asheville, NC 28801. Well ac… Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. $5.69. Get Recipe. Entenmanns donuts are actually just all around really good store bought donuts. Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, Keurig Single-Serve Hot Chocolate K-Cup Pods, 72 Count 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,056. Log food: Entenmann's Cider Donut. Dietary Fiber. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. Donuts, Apple Cider. 14%. Usually the apple flavor in other Cider donuts is sickeningly sweet, but here it was just right. Replies. I hope you are able to soon! Food & Beverage Company. Pick one of this, one of that, and make up your very own awesome variety pack! Both feature the same type of glaze and softness. Sodium. 3%. They’re a great portable and convenient snack option. Posts about Entenmann’s cider donuts written by kristipetersenschoonover. Apple Cider Donuts, 8 donuts, 16 oz. We’d stop at Wall Drug for a dozen or so before camping in the Badlands. 8.0 ea. Reply. 2.00g. 11.0 oz. 1 donut (57g) Log food: Entenmann's Little Bites – Blueberry Muffins. So yummy. Maple glaze was and still is my favorite. Food & Beverage Company. Sep 8, 2014 - Healthy Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Covered Mini Donuts | FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com 95 ($0.22/Count) $2.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $2.00 with coupon. Haven't tried strawberries this year yet. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s. Entenmanns Donut, Powdered Sign in to Add. Reply Delete Entenmanns Donuts, Apple Cider 8 donuts [1 lb (454 g)] Choose a store. This Item is Currently Unavailable. I'm going to be on the lookout because I like those too, especially this time of year! Reply . Each donut has a soft and moist texture that makes them even more enjoyable. Looks nom. They are always very flaky & moist. 11.00g. 16 oz Box; Log In to Add to Cart . Theresa Mahoney May 18, 2020 at 10:20 PM. 25%. Entenmann's is half-assing this even more than Oreo does. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,977. Per 1 Donut Serving: 240 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 190 mg sodium (8% DV); 22 g total sugars. Reply Delete. I didn't know they had apple cider. As much as I didn’t want to believe it, these were actually slightly better than the Pumpkin donuts. Fool me twice, that's my own goddamn fault for being tricked into buying a 2 for 1 price deal at Shop Rite. Oct 8, 2019 - The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s products. With a wide assortment of flavors, you’re bound to find a favorite (or two). Its now fall. It's a tradition I'd be sad to miss out on this year. 1 donut (57g) Log food: Entenmann's Cinnamon Swirl Bun. They might even be included in some of our family fall hikes this year. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Serving Size: 1 donut (57 g) Amount Per Serving. Page created - August 25, 2009. Trans Fat. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Phone: +1 (828) 255-1817. I usually hate prepackaged donuts like this because they’re stale, dry or super fake tasting. Address. Per 1 Donut Serving: 240 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 190 mg sodium (8% DV); 22 g total sugars. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. Browse Departments. I can’t find the “Apple Cider” donuts on here so I’m putting this under “Pumpkin”. Entenmanns Donuts, Apple Cider Sign in to Add. Limited Edition! Home » Recipes » Gluten Free Crumb Donuts (Homemade Mock Entenmann’s Crumb Donuts) Gluten Free Crumb Donuts (Homemade Mock Entenmann’s Crumb Donuts) There are a few store-bought packaged foods that we all know and love, that raise eyebrows (in a good way) and make peoples’ pupils dilate a little just hearing the name, and that many of us mourn the loss of when we go gluten free. www.Entenmanns.com. Baked Cider Doughnuts with Maple Glaze donuts from King Arthur Flour, glaze from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures {Note: if you don’t have boiled cider, you can substitute thawed frozen apple juice concentrate but the apple flavor won’t be as strong. As much as I didn’t want to believe it, these were actually slightly better than the Pumpkin donuts. FREE Shipping on … Definitely would recommend stopping here, and even grabbing a bite to eat at the luncheonette next door. Entenmann's Classic Cider Donuts 8Ct. $4.69. Usually the apple flavor in other Cider donuts is sickeningly sweet, but here it was just right. Cider Donuts. Finally. Since 1898 the Entenmann's name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods. 1 pouch (47g) Log food: Entenmann's Plain Donut. Enjoy classics like glazed and Rich Frosted donuts, as well as seasonal favorites like pumpkin and apple cider donuts. Saturated Fat. $5.69. 230 % Daily Values* Total Fat. Share a batch with friends and family who appreciate a hot, fresh apple cider donut. Both feature the same type of glaze and softness. My favorite is the pumpkin donuts and I may or may not have squealed when I saw them in the grocery store, just before putting them in my cart. With a fresh apple cider flavor, these seasonal donuts are a good choice for breakfast. - William Entenmann. Food & Beverage Company. It was just like fall in a box. Entenmann's Apple Cider Donuts- I'm #Done Fool me once, shame on you. 8.0 ea. $12.95 $ 12. This cemetery has stones dating back as far as the early 1700s. 13%. Yum, those would be perfect for fall! 1 bun. 190mg. No one plays the Hebrew Hammer for a fool! They were so moist and just full of flavor. 35.00g. No one, you hear me! Hungry? Nutrition Facts 8 servings per container Serving Size 57 g. Amount Per Serving Calories 240.0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 11.00g 14% Saturated Fat 5.00g 25% Trans Fat 0.00g 0%. Calories. Entenmanns. https://badbatchbaking.com/entenmanns-devils-food-donuts-recipe It's time to wake up sheeple. Little Debbie. 5.000g. Share some with friends or indulge in one alone. Entenmann’s Apple Cider Donuts ; Little Bites Pumpkin muffins; My oldest son loves taking the Little Bites in his lunch box for school. Log food: Entenmann's Little Bites – Chocolate Chip Muffins. Harris Teeter - Village at Chestnut Street Harris Teeter Not your store? They are soooo good! Related Pages. 0.000g. 1.0g. It may be because I wasn’t expecting much, but they really surprised me. Product Details. 1 donut. $23.49. Entenmanns Donuts, Apple Cider. Show Map or get Directions. Nutrition Facts. People. DEZMOND May 18, 2020 at 4:33 PM. 4%. We’re definitely on a mission to keep exploring with the kids and creating fall memories that we’ll cherish forever. We really enjoyed seeing the apple cider presses working and tasting some of the best apple cider ever. SmartLabel. Easily order groceries online for curbside pickup or delivery. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Cider was next. Get the apple cider donuts this fall if you can. I am praying we are open for berry picking. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save . #HotHotHot #WhilesSuppliesLast Sugars. Hostess. Total Carbohydrate. It is cared for, but sadly, some of the stones had fallen over years ago and were never repaired, so some names are lost to history. Here's How To Enter Entenmann’s’ Fan Flavor Challenge For $5,000 & A Year's Supply Of Donuts. Tweet; Stores. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Entenmann's Apple Cider Donut 8 pack at the best online prices at eBay! 10mg. Sodium 190.00mg 8%. Apple season may be ending, but we can enjoy cider doughnuts all winter long! Contact. Per 1 Donut Serving: 240 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 190 mg sodium (8% DV); 22 g total sugars. Currently Not Available. —Melissa Hansen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Aisles Online has thousands of low-price items to choose from, so you can shop your list without ever leaving the house. Click the store of your choice to purchase Entenmanns Apple Cider Donuts, 8 donuts, 16 oz: Share This. Replies. Delete. Cider was next. Thomas’ Breakfast. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/235088/apple-cider-doughnuts Entenmann's Cider Donuts. Description; Nutrition Facts; Ingredients; Description.