Share review. I've seen it as a ice cream topping but I don't remember what it was called. Drain the apples, saving the juice. Total Fat 16g. And drowned in a cinnamon-vanilla glaze. Sodium 1,950g. Note: Any items purchased after The filling is almost exactly like that of those fruit pies you buy for 50cents in bodegas- not a good thing at all. Turn them onto a wire rack to allow the glaze to harden and the crumbs to fully adhere. Lipides 52g. 15%. clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. Does anyone know what the crumbs on a Dunkin Donut "Apple Crumb" Doughnut is made out of? Mark B. Centreville, VA. 0 friends. 4.5 (191 ratings) 5. Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 140 Calories 320 % Daily Value* 23% Total Fat 15g 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol0mg 15% Sodium350mg 14% Total Carbohydrates42g 4% Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 20g 4% Protein3g 0% Vitamin A 0% … Amount of sodium in Apple Crumb Donut: How many carbs are in Apple Crumb Donut? And nutmeg. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. There are 340 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Apple Streusel Donut. 8%. 4%. #applecrisp #dunkin Cool. 4.00g. I’ve flavoured them with cinnamon and they’re full of juicy apple pieces. donut. I’m in no way sponsored by Dunkin Donuts, but I’m open to the possibility! on the dunkin donuts website it says 460 calories compared to the other websites i've seen which atleast said 250 thanks! The crumb coating on top with cinnamon was very sweet and so was the vanilla cream underneath. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 15%. Dunkin' Difference. donut. "Some of the donuts are free of eggs such as Apple Crumb Donut, Apple Fritter, Apple N' Spice Donut, Bavarian Kreme Donut, Black Raspberry Donut, Blueberry Crumb Donut, Bow Tie Donut, Chocolate Kreme Filled Donut, Coffee Roll, Glazed Donut, Glazed Fritter, Jelly Filled Donut, Lemon Donut, Strawberry Donut, Sugar Raised Donut and Vanilla Kreme Filled Donut. I think this is a rather nice seasonal donut. Feb 26, 2016 - Boston Cream And Apple Crumb Donuts at Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition Facts. Just got an Apple crumb donut from Dunkin, and thought we needed a review! Allergy Information: a Dunkin Donuts Apple Streusel Donut contains egg, milk, soy and wheat. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Dunkin' Apple Streusel Donut. crumb? Dunkin' Donut's still has a cruller on their menu, which is probably why most people don't remember their original cruller. Create Unfortunately the sugar bread crumbs were deemed too calorie dense by the epa and the project was abandoned. Serving Size. By default I may resort to that.. but have you guys … 7%. Grab a handful of crumb topping and press down onto the batter of each donut. Known for An American chain of coffee house known for their signature donuts. nutrition grade C . Apple Crumb Donut Dunkin' Donuts 1 Donut 320 calories 42 grams carbs 15 grams fat 3 grams protein 1 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 7.0 grams saturated fat 350 mg sodium 20 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Donut Keep in touch . Set aside to macerate for at least 1 hour and as long as 3 hours. Amount of Vitamin C in Apple Crumb Donut: How much Calcium is in Apple Crumb Donut? Combine 1/4 cup of the juice with the corn starch. people And totally encrusted with buttery brown sugar crumbly-crumbs. As you can see though, I … Deliveroo. Place the powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Amount of fat in Apple Crumb Donut: How much saturated fat is in Apple Crumb Donut? 53 %42 gGlucides. This product is only available for delivery between 12/11/2020 and 31/12/2020. Amount of protein in Apple Crumb Donut: How much Vitamin A is in Apple Crumb Donut? Apple Crumb Donut Dunkin' Donuts 1 donut 173.0 calories 25.5 grams carbs 7.5 grams fat 2.2 grams protein 0.8 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 2.2 grams saturated fat … 0%. 40%. Cool. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. Gillette, NJ 07933 Serving Size ? This donut, one of four original donuts, was immensely popular, but it had to be handmade. 2.0g. Apple Crumb Donut. Sodium 350mg. How many calories in Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. Protein 3g. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. 14%. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. Amount Per Serving; Calories 340; Calories from Fat 140 % Daily Value; Total Fat 16g 25%; Saturated Fat 7g 35%; Trans Fat 0g ; Cholesterol 0mg 0%; Sodium 350mg 15%; … Keto: net carbs 41g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Dunkin Donuts Apple Streusel Donut Ingredients. How many calories are in Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut 460 Calories. Amount of Iron in Apple Crumb Donut: Already Total Carbohydrate 45g. Dietary Fiber. Honestly, I don't even know what Dunkin Donuts taste like.. No rating. Protein 3g. Calories: 460; Fat: 14g; Carbs: 80g; Protein: 4g; Nutritional Value and Information. Apple Crumble 1 donut 1255 300 15 7 36 19 1 4 290 Apple Cinamon 1 donut 1004 240 13 6 27 11 1 3 270 Lemon ring with sprinkles 1 donut 962 230 13 6 27 11 1 3 250 Nougat Hazelnut crunch 1 donut 1464 350 19 9 39 22 1 4 280 Strawberries & Cream 1 donut 1255 300 15 8 38 22 1 4 280 Lemon Meringue 1 donut 1255 300 15 8 38 22 1 4 280 Maple Iced 1 donut 962 230 13 6 27 11 1 3 250 … Hey everyone, how you doin’! Our Dunkin’ Donuts Weight Watchers Restaurant Guide has got you covered by giving you the food points without having to hunt them down. Dunkin' Donuts Menu > Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Order Online > 4.4 based on 130 votes. That is where the goodness ends. Embed review. 0%. Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 140 Calories 320 % Daily Value* 23% Total Fat 15g 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol0mg 15% Sodium350mg 14% Total Carbohydrates42g 4% Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 20g 4% Protein3g 0% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% … Serving Size: Donut . Delivered by Deliveroo. £ 1.30 £ 1.30 /each. a meal plan in 2 clicks for free! Comprehensive nutrition resource for Dunkin' Donuts Donut, Apple Crumb. Anyone else drooling yet? Add Tesco Apple Crumble Doughnuts 2 Pack Add add Tesco Apple Crumble Doughnuts 2 Pack to basket. I would think I could stop myself after the first bite, but no, I could just go on and on. Every donut flavor Dunkin’ Donuts offers: Apple Croissant Donut Apple Crumb Apple n Spice Apple Streusel Donut Bavarian Crème Bismark Blueberry Butternut Blueberry Crumb Cake Boston Kreme Boston Kreme Croissant Donut Boston Kreme Drizzle Boston Kreme Sprinkles Bowtie Butternut Buzzer Beater Caramel Apple Croissant Donut Coconut Chocolate Butternut Chocolate … Dunkin’ Donuts has been serving up doughnuts and coffee for more than 65 years now, becoming a New England and international staple along the way. Explanations. But why apple crumble donuts? donut. Explanations. If you do click them, Total Carbohydrate 45g. Useful. I've seen it as a ice cream topping but I don't remember what it was called. 320. Order to get fresh Dunkin' Donuts delivered straight to your door. Consigner un aliment. Take a look at the ingredient lists, however, and you’ll start to think differently. crumb? 320 Calories Per Serving. This Dunkin Donuts Apple Crumb has everything you could ask for in a donut. Strawberry Frosted Donut (Dunkin' Donuts) Per 1 donut - Calories: 280kcal | Fat: 15.00g | Carbs: 32.00g | Protein: 3.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. As a dunkin donut affiliate this donut was never meant to see the light day. Dunkin Donuts Dunkin Donuts - Apple Crumb Donut. 320 / 2,000 cal restant(e)s. Objectifs fitness : Régime pour le cœur . Most of those calories come from fat (44%) and carbohydrates (52%). Dunkin Donuts Apple Crumb Donut Calories There are 320 calories in a Apple Crumb Donut from Dunkin Donuts. Trans Fat-Cholesterol. My love of autumn food has inspired me to make these yummy Apple Crumble Baked Donuts! Keto: net carbs 41g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Amount of fiber in Apple Crumb Donut: How much glucose is in Apple Crumb Donut? Useful. * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change Apple Crumb Donut Dunkin' Donuts 1 donut 173.0 calories 25.5 grams carbs 7.5 grams fat 2.2 grams protein 0.8 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 2.2 grams saturated fat … I prefer my crumb donuts to be loaded with farm fresh eggs. Dunkin' Maple Crumb Cake Donut. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Sugars. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 21g. Deliveroo. 4. nutrition grade C . How many calories are in 1 serving? Protein. Order to get fresh Dunkin' Donuts delivered straight to your door. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Apple Crumb Donut from Dunkin Donuts. a member? Truthfully, it is the only one I can speak for because it is the only one I get, BECAUSE IT IS THAT GOOD. What’s up with that? Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. As a dunkin donut affiliate this donut was never meant to see the light day. Fat 56g. Amount of glucose in Apple Crumb Donut: How much protein is in Apple Crumb Donut? apple filling, frosted with caramel icing and topped with crispy sweet oat topping! For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Nutrition Facts. You'd need to walk 95 minutes to burn 340 calories. 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin' Donuts Donut, Apple Crumb. 330mg. Tesco Salted Caramel Filled Doughnuts 2 Pack. Calories % Daily Value* 23%. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Amount of saturated fat in Apple Crumb Donut: How much sodium is in Apple Crumb Donut? But we don't stop at donuts. Serving Size. Update: Thanks for the crumb recipies. We are working on getting the ingredients for this item. Dunkin donuts fall 2018 menu includes apple crumb donut yelp apple crumb donut yelp pumpkin pie doughnut at dunkin donuts. Total Fat 15g. There are 460 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. This donut is from my local "DD" at 908 S Salisbury Blvd(410-749-5999), but if you check this guy out at www. Mark B. Centreville, VA. 0 friends. Not too sweet! HOT DROP ALERT Halloween may look different this year, but dressi … ng up is always a sweet idea. Update: Thanks for the crumb recipies. The apple and cinnamon filling inside was also very generic but good that I wish there was more. 14%. Feb 26, 2016 - Boston Cream And Apple Crumb Donuts at Dunkin' Donuts Comprehensive nutrition resource for Dunkin Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. discover more. Do yourself a favor and try the apple crumb donut. Serving Size : 1 donut. Watch and see!! ! Amount of Calcium in Apple Crumb Donut: How much Iron is in Apple Crumb Donut? As the company grew, handmade efforts were traded in for high-tech, donut-producing machines. Objectifs quotidiens. Not too sweet! Located in IT Park, Chandigarh. Total Carbohydrate 42g. 12/19/2016. 4%. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Saturated Fat. 12 reviews. Detailed Nutrition Facts. depending on Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Dunkin Donuts Dunkin Donuts - Apple Crumb Donut. Calories % Daily Value* 31%. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/dunkin-donuts-copycat-recipes Sodium 350mg. Much larger and much better texture inside. We are working on getting the ingredients for this item. 29%. The latest news across Facebook & Twitter. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 23g. 15%. Cost ₹550 for two people (approx. Most of those calories come from fat (44%) and carbohydrates (53%). Serving Size: Donut . 49.00g. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. Unfortunately the sugar bread crumbs were deemed too calorie dense by the epa and the project was abandoned. ) Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any There are 460 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. We've got it all. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Every donut flavor Dunkin' Donuts offers: Apple Croissant Donut Apple Crumb Apple n Spice Apple Streusel Donut Bavarian Crème Bismark Blueberry Butternut Blueberry Crumb Cake Boston Kreme Boston Kreme Croissant Donut Boston Kreme Drizzle Boston Kreme Sprinkles Bowtie Butternut Buzzer Beater Caramel Apple Croissant Donut Coconut Chocolate… Saved by Pam Mohler. 380. 1 comments. Compare. 1. Beta Price change data displayed below is the difference between the previous and the last record in our database. I want to either buy this or make it if I can't buy it. 42. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. Donuts | Variety of Flavors Free of Artificial Dye | Dunkin'® Detailed Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts Apple Crumb Donut Serving Size: 1 Donut. 290 / 2,000 cal left. Comment cet aliment s'intègre-t-il à vos objectifs quotidiens ? Dunkin Donuts French Apple Donut Nutrition Facts. Cholesterol 0mg. Press crumbs onto the tops of the donuts while the glaze is still wet. Dunkin' (Baker Street) has a FHRS rating of 5. Sign Embed review. Menu; Log in; £0.00 ; Home; Lakeside; Dunkin’ Dunkin’ - Herten Triangle. Please bring back the Apple Crumb Donuts. 1 comments. Show Price Change Data Beta. Dunkin Donuts Fall 2018 Menu Includes Apple Crisp Donut Apple Crumb Donut Yelp Apple Crumb Donut Yelp We Try The New Pumpkin Pie Doughnut At Dunkin Donuts Serious Eats 561 Magazine Dunkin Donuts … I think this is a rather nice seasonal donut. Objectif en calories 1,680 cal. Log Food. Created in a dark dungeon 2 miles under the earth's crust it went under the strict testing you know and love at dunkin. 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g. Per Serving. It is not just like Dunkin Donuts (like some have mentioned). The two records … Dunkin' Donuts Menu > Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Order Online > 4.4 based on 130 votes. And whether you're a Strawberry Frosted or Boston Kreme kind of person, it's easy to think that all doughnuts—whether homemade or store bought—are created equally. But does it sizzle?? Cholesterol 0mg. If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what to eat at a variety of restaurants check out our Ultimate Weight Watchers Restaurant Guide – … Does anyone know what the crumbs on a Dunkin Donut "Apple Crumb" Doughnut is made out of? The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Amount of Vitamin A in Apple Crumb Donut: How much Vitamin C is in Apple Crumb Donut? Serving Size. 14%. Rated 3.8/5. The apple crumb donut isn't too bad on the surface- its got some kind of crumbs stuck into place with sweet vanilla frosting. The dough was soft and the while doughnut was super sweet, perfect for me. 45% Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 0g. 60 % 44g Carbs. Nutrition Facts Apple Crumb Donut Serving Size: 1 Donut. Anyway, I wasn't expecting much, and I wasn't surprised. Driving through your nearest Dunkin' Donuts can serve as a much speedier and convenient solution for your doughnut cravings. Serving Size: 1 donut : Amount Per Serving. There are 460 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Apple Crumb Donut. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 25g. Dunkin Donuts Donut … I guess I should have come about two hours before closing. 12/19/2016. You are viewing Dunkin' Donuts (UK) prices confirmed by PriceListo at one or more locations in United Kingdom Select Location . This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. 15%. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software.