Coconut apricot balls are made with apricots, unsweetened shredded coconut, walnuts and sweetened condensed milk. Cover and refrigerate overnight. dried apricots, finely chopped 2 1/2 c. flaked coconut 2/3 c. walnuts, chopped 3/4 c. sweetened condensed milk Powdered sugar. cup desiccated coconut. Recipes / Apricot balls with condensed milk (1000+) Eggnog with condensed milk. Rachel’s Peanut & Gouda Fishcakes with Mustard Cream Sauce. 1 X 225 gram pack of “soft and juicy Mediterranean” apricots. This version still uses a lot of the common ingredients I noticed in the other recipes but without the sweetened condensed milk that most other recipes called for. While waiting crush the wine biscuts with a rolling pin (or wine bottle) in a large ziplock bag, folded between a tea towel, Once butter has melted stir in condensed milk till combined, Mix in apricots and wine biscuts and first measure of coconut, Once combined shape in to small balls and roll through second lot of coconut to stop sticking. The apricots are sweet enough so I figured why add sugar. Easy No Cook Apricot Balls. I created these little muesli balls and all my little taste testers (and carpenter brother) went back for more. Finally add the apricots and mix well. https://www.butterbaking.com/2015/02/03/healthy-apricot-and-coconut-balls Heat over low, remembering to stir, until everything is melted and combined together. Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. (I used Angus Park brand which I picked up in the supermarket), An additional ¼ cup of desiccated coconut. Dried Apricots are combined with Crushed Cookies and Condensed Milk to create delicious balls. (400 g) can condensed milk. All the recipes I found had butter, condensed milk though so I figured I would just source plant based alternatives. Rate this Apricot Balls recipe with 3 (6 oz) packages dried apricots, diced, 1 (14 oz) package flaked coconut, 1 cup chopped pecans, 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar 1 . Add coconut, Cashews (and almonds if using) and orange zest and combine for 1-2 minutes until well combined Freeze well. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/coconut-balls-without-condensed-milk Because I didn’t add a sweetener I needed less coconut, so these are quite soft. Combine the melted ingredients the biscuits and 1/4 cup of coconut together. The easiest Milo Weet-Bix Balls made from just 4 ingredients (Weet-Bix, Milo, condensed milk and coconut) … and only 10 minutes prep time! Your email address will not be published. Step 4: Chill the mixture Place the mixture into the fridge for 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll into balls. Nov 21, 2019 - Make a batch and freeze them (if they last that long), and just take out as many as you need for school and work lunches. ... Once butter has melted stir in condensed milk … I had a random hankering to make some apricot balls recently, despite my intense dislike for dried fruit!  I had never made them before, so I did some research. All the recipes I found had butter, condensed milk though so I figured I would just source plant based alternatives. I also wanted the Apricot Balls to have a lovely smooth texture. Get out a sauce pan and add the butter and condensed milk. Mix apricots, coconut, walnuts and milk. Then I made some without any sweetener. MAKES ABOUT 30 – 50 BALLS (Depending on size) Preparation Time: 5 minutes. Instructions. ... Amazing Apricot Balls. Once rolled in coconut, this sweet treat will get snatched up by everyone! Instructions; Lightly grease a 25 x 25 cm slice tin, or prepare with baking paper, and set aside. Add the 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk; process until combined. Coconut ladoo recipe with condensed milk – easy Diwali recipes. Categories: Could Be Gluten Free, Kid's Corner Recipes, Recipes, Snacks. After achieving success with my Chocolate Bliss Balls, I was keen to produce an apricot version to give my family a bit of variety. Note: There is no reason you can’t blend your mixture for less time so that you have chunks and if you can’t find “super juicy apricots” which are much sticker than normal apricots just add a little pure maple syrup when you blend the apricots. 250 . Store in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm. Let … 587 views. Pour the mixture into a dish; refrigerate until firm (about 30-45 minutes). Your email address will not be published. Roll in powdered sugar. I wanted something that I could give Harry as a snack when we were out and about, but was still really healthy for him. Add the coconut and condensed milk and pulse until well combined. These ingredients mixed together create the perfect texture—think soft, chewy and sweet. Shape apricot mixture into balls (about 1-inch in diameter). Apricot balls with condensed milk. If … Coconut ladoo recipe with condensed milk – easy Diwali recipes, Condensed milk… by Jubes (2) Apricot Balls. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/coconut-balls-without-condensed-milk Tags: Sweets | This simple no cook apricot ball recipe makes a perfect treat for bagging and gifting at Christmas time, or just to have around for a tasty snack. Shape into 1 inch balls. Zest Orange finely and set aside; Add the apricots to the food processor and pulse until they are finely and coarsely chopped. Overview: How to make apricot balls… These little balls are such a hit in our house – they taste great, are freezer-friendly and Will loves to help roll the mixture. I hope you like my recipe for 2 ingredient homemade apricot balls. Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Stir the sweetened condensed milk and coconut through the apricot and chocolate mixture until well combined. by Missy Wombat (1) View All Recipes I Want to Discover. Apr 20, 2018 - Apricot Coconut Balls - Tangy apricots and coconut combine with sweetened condensed milk for a tasty no-bake treat! These coconut balls remind me of the Brazilian brigadeiros, which are similar in shape and taste, but use a different technique.. Apricot balls … Form mixture into small balls about the size of a walnut and roll into coconut. Place extra coconut on a plate, scoop out tablespoons of mixture, roll into a ball then roll in the coconut to coat. With a spoon, slowly stir the butter, golden syrup and can of Then I made some without any sweetener. Roll into small balls and then roll in the remaining coconut. I also wanted the Apricot Balls to have a lovely smooth texture. In my 1st attempt I skipped the butter but bought some soy condensed milk and they were nice. Using a food processor (or with a rolling pin and a large ziplock bag), crush the biscuits to a fine or chunky crumb and set aside. Use your hands to mix condensed milk, apricot and crushed biscuits together in a large bowl. Required fields are marked *. This simple no cook apricot ball recipe makes a perfect treat for bagging and gifting at Christmas time, or just to have around for a tasty snack. Place wax paper on a baking sheet; set aside. These Here is the healthy dessert Apricot Balls. Add the condensed milk and coconut to your Thermomix bowl and mix together for 10 seconds on Speed 3 or until combined. by Perfect Pixie (1) Apricot Orange Balls. https://www.newideafood.com.au/3-ingredient-apricot-coconut-balls Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Place the additional ¼ cup of coconut into a shallow rectangle Tupperware container (or small tray). No baking required, loved by children & adults alike. Made up of soaked almonds, oats and the master ingredient Apricot blended together to make a dough.