Add honey, coconut oil and water and pulse. They're also easily customised - throw in whatever adds ins you like. Super easy and healthy Apricot, Coconut & Chia Balls – the perfect kid-friendly lunch box snack! It has been a test of my ingenuity and ability to make stuff magically turn into something else to use up the whole box. Healthy bliss ball recipes with no added sugar that you can take anywhere. Just 10 minutes prep time and completely no-bake… mix, roll and eat! 434. These 3 ingredient Apricot Coconut bliss balls need no cooking and are vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and contain no added or processed sugar. That ingredient is dried apricots. Apricot, almond and orange bliss balls. Place balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set. 1. How to Make Apricot Bliss Balls. Oils & vinegars. to stop them from eating them all at once!!. White Chocolate Apricot Coconut Balls Video. They will last for a few months in the freezer and it’s great to have a healthy snack or dessert on hand when ever you need it. Bliss balls have bounced right to the top of our favourite snack list, and boy are they tasty. Drinks. Be warned though, these tasty treats are highly addictive so be sure to make double! I think they pretty much pass as truffles if you don’t call them bliss balls! These Coconut Apricot Energy Balls are made with 6 simple ingredients, and come together in just 15 minutes! But you can leave that off, replace with desiccated coconut if you want to roll them or even a dusting of cacao. This Coconut Apricot Energy Balls recipe is vegan, gluten-free, made with no added sugar, and is a perfect portable snack to have on hand! These little wonders take only minutes to assemble and are like a mini burst of sunshine on a rainy day. Apricot Bliss Balls. So, bliss balls, they are so fun. I’ve used them in lemon crunch slice and these yummy quick and easy biscuits and now these bliss balls to finish them off. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator. Whip up a batch of these bliss balls for a wholesome after-school snack. Southern In-Law covers everything in our lives - from our passion for healthy living to our journey of life, love, our wedding, allergy friendly recipes, book reviews, home decor, travel, a sprinkle of fashion and beauty and so much more - join us for the ride! If short on time, press the Apricot mixture into a slice tray and set in the fridge before cutting. Golly gosh Milhouse I am kicking goals in the kitchen lately - I just seem to have so much inspiration and no amount of complaining that comes from Tom when he is on kitchen clean up duty will hold me back! They make a perfect nutritious on-the-go snack. Of course you can’t go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, but I was ready to change things up and get fruity. Check out my after dinner choc mint bliss balls, these lemon cheesecake bliss balls, and my trusty peanut butter bliss balls.. My favourite are Coconut Bliss Balls. And it's that obsession that brought you today's recipe . But they are a good way to get extra fibre into a recipe. Today she shares these no-bake White Chocolate Apricot Coconut Balls and you will love them. Coconut & Cashew Fudge. These Healthy Apricot Balls are great for snacking on-the-go or popping in lunchboxes for little ones. Total time: 10 mins + 30 mins chilling time Serves: 9 balls Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Date-free. 1 cup Desiccated/shredded coconut. Store in the fridge or freeze for longer term storage. Your email address will not be published. Bliss Balls. If you are looking for a date-free bliss ball recipe, this one’s for you! A friend of mine moved house recently, and in the midst of packing she appeared on my doorstep holding a very large bag of shredded coconut … 1 Desiccated coconut or crushed nuts. So many recipes for energy balls (mine included) involve chocolate and peanut butter. Coconut Tahini Bliss Balls! The best Apricot, Coconut & Vanilla Bliss Balls. Packed with tropical flavors, these vegan coconut-apricot bliss balls are the perfect homemade snack for hot summer days! It’s also a good protein bliss balls recipe. Maybe it's because it's winter time and I can't have fresh apricots - but right now, I find myself trying to incorporate dried apricots into just about everything. Gosh, I’m not going to be convinced into getting weetbix again. Place balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set. 2 Process all ingredients in a food processor (including water from dates) and roll into balls. They are naturally dairy free, gluten free, grain free and are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. These 3 ingredient Apricot Coconut bliss balls need no cooking and are vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and contain no added or processed sugar. 3. Recipe by Just a Mum. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blitz on high speed until the ingredients break … I know bliss balls aren’t the healthiest of things- they are still high in sugar- thanks dates! Luckily they basically never go stale…. https://www.thehealthymommy.com/recipe/apricot-and-oat-bliss-balls So here is my take on nut free chocolate bliss balls. Bliss Balls. Taking a moment to sit down and enjoy a piece of this Coconut & Cashew Nut Fudge th... family recipes healthy recipes healthy treats keto recipes paleo recipes Read More. Roll in desiccated coconut to coat and chill in fridge for about 1 hour until firm. 2/3 cup (66g) shredded or desiccated coconut, How to cook Nut Free Apricot and Coconut Bliss Balls. To take them to school, they also need to be nut free. Take teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll with wet hands into balls. So here is my take on nut free chocolate bliss balls. What can I use instead of the Rice Malt syrup? Repeat with remaining apricot mixture. But they left today, so I should have more time from now on. Take a teaspoon sized amount and roll into a ball, then roll the bliss ball in coconut. Keep in mind this is a very large batch. 1 cup Desiccated/shredded coconut. While I love making bliss balls with Medjool dates, I'm equally in love with cooking with dried apricots, so I HAD to make these drool-worthy apricot bliss balls. via Wendy’s Kitchen Table. If you don’t love the taste of dates then my Spiced Pumpkin Protein Balls recipe is another yummy energy ball recipe you can make. Apricot, Coconut & Chia Bliss Balls. Whether you’re after a cheeky little late-night treat , a lunchbox snack or just something fun to make with the kids , these white chocolate, coconut and apricot balls are just what you need! Shape into 1-in. Whether you’re after a cheeky little late-night treat , a lunchbox snack or just something fun to make with the kids , these white chocolate, coconut and apricot balls are just what you need! So here is my take on nut free chocolate bliss balls. Delicious, versatile and very simple. balls; roll in sugar. Just nut free chocolate bliss balls. Posted on October 09 2020. Adding a pinch of turmeric gives a depth of flavour and a beautiful golden colour to these bliss balls. https://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/recipes/apricot-coconut-muesli-balls Healthy bliss ball recipes with no added sugar that you can take anywhere. Don’t think these are just for the kids either. Three Ingredient Apricot Almond and Coconut Bliss Balls are quick to make, and perfect to have in the fridge for emergency snacking. Not only are they delicious and nutritious, but they're also easy to make and only require 6 ingredients. If short on time, press the Apricot mixture into a slice tray and set in the fridge before cutting. Posted on October 16 2020. This Coconut Apricot Energy Balls recipe is vegan, gluten-free, made with no added sugar, and is a perfect portable snack to have on hand! Nut free chocolate bliss balls… no desiccated coconut! Delicious, versatile and very simple. 1 Orange, Zest of. 1/2 cup Cashews, raw. 1 Orange, Zest of. With most schools being a no-no for nuts, we’ve scooped the … . Combine the glaze ingredients and melt for one minute in the microwave. To take them to school, they also need to be nut free. 1/2 cup Cashews, raw. Place apricots, ground almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut and orange zest in a food processor and process until the mixture is like fine crumbs. Ingredients. These nutritious and delicious apricot coconut bliss balls are made with healthy and wholesome ingredients with no refined sugars. Just 10 minutes prep time and completely no-bake... mix, roll and eat! Once your bliss ball mix is ready, roll it into a large ball and then pinch off tablespoons full of the mix, rolling them into bite-sized balls. Have one with your morning coffee or after dinner if you are craving something a little sweet. These Apricot Bliss Balls are also freezer friendly, so you can make a batch up in advance and then store them in the freezer until needed – this is also a great way to hide them from the kids (or other family members!) I always find myself using a particular ingredient over and over again for months until I move onto the next one. Roll tablespoons of apricot mix into small balls, using your hands, until smooth. To make your own coconut and apricot bliss balls simply… Begin by placing the apricots, coconut, almond meal, coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and honey into the large bowl of a food processor and blitz until the mixture comes together. Nuts & seeds. No bake, no sugar, no gluten, no wheat, no regrets. They are the perfect treat to keep in the fre... Read More. If needed, add a splash of water until the mixture is wet enough to shape into balls. Modified: Sep 3, 2020 by Alexandra For the full recipe including quantities and method, click the "jump to recipe" button, or scroll through and read our helpful tips along the way. To take them to school, they also need to be nut free. Spiced Apricot Bliss Balls. Date, apricot and chia bliss balls . Have one with your morning coffee or after dinner if you are craving something a little sweet. Hello there! Place on a baking sheet. If the mixture looks and feels a bit dry, add a little more coconut oil. Apricot, almond and orange bliss balls 1 Place apricots, ground almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut and orange zest in a food processor and process until the mixture is like fine crumbs. Easily portable, these are perfect for morning snacks, in between meals, or after dinner when those cravings hit. Will any maple syrup/honey be ok to substitute? We've gone from 10,000 miles apart to right beside one another - finally home in Australia together. prep time: 10 mins cook time: total time: 10 mins. These bites will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for a month or more. Perfect for lunchboxes, you need just three ingredients to make these delicious energy bites. 7 ingredients. Quick & easy no-bake White Chocolate, Coconut & Apricot Balls made with sweetened condensed milk take less than 10 minutes and are the perfect little treat! Wendy is here to share her quick video tutorial and you can follow along at home. Right now? These Apricot & Coconut Bliss balls are so tasty, you will want more! When I make these I like to keep the apricot pieces a little chunky, however if you prefer, you can blitz the apricot pieces a little longer to make them finer. This bliss ball recipe is smaller than the previous two. Spiced Apricot Bliss Balls. 1 tbsp Coconut oil. https://www.donnahay.com.au/.../coconut-chia-and-apricot-bliss-balls https://www.almondtozest.com/apricot-coconut-chia-seed-bliss-balls Stir well, then drizzle lightly over the balls. This will give the bliss balls a beautiful pink color. Nuts & seeds. LOL. I hope you’ve come looking for a yummy, kid-approved, healthy lunch box recipe… because that’s exactly what our Thermomix Apricot Balls are! Do you ever find you go through foodie obsessions? 1 cup Sunreal apricots, dried. 7 ingredients. 2. The perfect thing to have as a mid afternoon sweet treat or to take as a plate to one of your many Christmas parties – or as we have done – having on hand in the fridge when you want a little something to nibble on! Store balls in fridge. how we met whilst on opposite sides of the world. Because they're nut free, they're also school friendly - so you can pop them in your kiddo's lunchbox for a sweet but healthy snack. Your email address will not be published. The healthy homemade treats are great for kicking bad sugar to the kerb and make snacking on the good stuff fun. If you are looking for a date-free bliss ball recipe, this one’s for you! Apricot Bliss Balls. Plus this is a no-bake recipe, so you don't even need to use an oven. I’m sorry for the lack of posts but I’ve been absolutely swamped with my brother and his friend visiting from Canada. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls approximately 3cm in diameter. They go well in the freezer, but you can of course half this bliss ball recipe. ... Add the coconut oil, ground ginger and desiccated coconut and blend again until a dough begins to form. https://www.healthymummy.com/recipe/lemon-coconut-bliss-balls There is nothing better than reading your comments on our posts! HEALTHY NO-BAKE ENERGY BALLS. I won't make them for months and then I'll discover a new tasty combination of nutritious ingredients that works really well and I'm hooked again and find myself making them every other weekend. But, what you guys have been asking for is a no desiccated coconut version! I'm Kristy, twenty-seven, a coeliac, major bookworm and married to my very own Southern Gentleman. 2. And then this almost raw coconut + apricot oat balls were born! Apricot bliss balls are super quick and easy to make - they require only 4 ingredients and take less than 15 minutes. HEALTHY NO-BAKE ENERGY BALLS. Plus they are just too damn easy to make. My kids love them and I love the fact that they give bite sized satisfaction. The mixture should feel a little sticky. Recipe by Just a Mum. These energy balls make the perfect healthy snack or treat and are great for lunches, after the gym or when you need a little something sweet! These Nut Free Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls have become a favourite in our house. They aren’t miracle balls. https://www.southerninlaw.com/2019/07/nut-free-apricot-coconut-bliss-balls-recipe-gluten-free-vegan.html. Posted on October 16 2020. They're super simple to make, delicious to eat and the perfect snack to take with you on the go. ingredients: 1 cup dried apricots (preferably preservative free) 1 cup desiccated/fine/shredded coconut; 1 cup almond meal (or oats for nut free) 2 tbsp chia seeds (black or white) 2 tbsp raw honey or pure maple; Required fields are marked *. It makes 20 large balls or 40 medium sized balls. Repeat with remaining mixture. I know you guys are going to love these no-bake apricot, coconut and chia seed bliss balls cause they are super delicious and healthy. Easily portable, these are perfect for morning snacks, in between meals, or after dinner when those cravings hit. Great in the lunchbox as a yummy treat. Apricot, coconut and chocolate bliss balls I go through random bursts of enthusiasm for making bliss balls. How to make bliss balls. 1 cup Sunreal apricots, dried. Nut Free Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls Recipe - The perfect healthy snack, these dried fruit balls are nut free, gluten free and raw vegan friendly. Coconut & Cashew Fudge. So many recipes for energy balls (mine included) involve chocolate and peanut butter. I’ve used the last of my neverending supply of weetbix to make these yummy, easy and chocolatey! Bliss Balls Recipe #3: Nut Butter, Apricot Bliss Balls . « Chicken, haloumi and kale fritters, 4 ingredients. Along with making a great lunchbox treat for the kids, these Thermomix Apricot and Coconut Balls are also perfect to take to work for a morning tea or after dinner if you are craving something a little sweet. Of course you can’t go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, but I was ready to change things up and get fruity. Note — Almost Raw Coconut + Apricot Oat Balls. Drinks. Produce. Roll tablespoons of apricot mix into small balls, using your hands, until smooth. Hemp seeds: These tiny seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and a good source of protein! Super easy and healthy Apricot, Coconut & Chia Balls - the perfect kid-friendly lunch box snack! Add the orange and coconut to chopped apricots and mix well until combined, should come together and be sticky enough to roll into balls, you may need to add a little more orange juice. Dip each ball in extra coconut and place on a plate. I've been adding chia seeds, flaxseeds and hemp seeds when I want an extra nutrient boost. Dip each ball in extra coconut and place on a plate. Check out my after dinner choc mint bliss balls, these lemon cheesecake bliss balls, and my trusty peanut butter bliss balls.. My favourite are Coconut Bliss Balls.