Audi A5 Pre-Sense Warning Light Meaning: Audi pre-sense is a combination of various safety systems. Scan below: Tuesday,20,March,2018,17:41:03:22933 I said no thank you and they magically lowered the price to just under $800. Hope I don't have to escalate this to AoA. In and around 2012 Audi starting switching to a new system that uses wheel speed to estimate tire pressure. Checked all … There were no leaves or any sort of debris on the sensor but the light came on initially when I was driving in some crazy rain. It doesn't stay on, It just comes on randomly for like 15 seconds to sometimes up to 2 minutes. No incidents to cause this just cruising on a very hot sunny day in NY. Over the weekend I got a safety system malfunction, pre sense restriction error, and airbag light. Cheap Far Eastern cars all have individual tire pressures and Audi's don't. It requires expensive equipment, but is fully demonstrated in an 8 minute video. Audi Pre Sense Audi Pre Sense is a technology system for predictive safety which activates when a potential collision is expected. Please contact Service This message appears when the pre sense function is affected. Reset the tpms and had zero effect. Audi pre sense® rear uses radar sensors in the rear bumper to help detect an impending rear-end collision, and can initiate preventive measures. Description: Audi pre sense is a safety function associated with driving aids including adaptive cruise control, side assist, lane assist etc. My rs3 will display that message if you put traction into sport mode, ie. Privacy Statement - and this Audi pre sense malfunction warning keeps popping its head here and there. After about 2 weeks of phone calls with A of A, they decided to side with the dealer. I think that is normal as it's doing a check to make sure the warning symbol actually appears. The pre-sense system aims to predict an impending incident and either warn the driver or take action to stabilise the vehicle. The system comprises of radar and camera systems to monitor road and traffic conditions. Vehicle starting malfunction. For this purpose, it uses the standard … When I use the Active Lane Assist APP in OBDELEVEN (app 1 and app 2) I get two faults on the dash: an Active Lane Assist malfuncution and a Pre Sense malfunction. It gives lots of warning messages such as pre sense fault, tire pressure system fault, - Answered by a verified Audi Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best … Animation of Audi A4 with pre sense city predictive pedestrian protection. No incidents to cause this just cruising on a very hot sunny day in NY. WesT-gefül Jan 21, 2019. Checked all tires and had 42lbs in all 4 tires. Towing mode Pre sense rear and the pre sense city braking interventions switch off automatically when the electrical connector in the factory-installed trailer hitch is connected. Pretty lame if you can't. Back to overview Audi A4 pre sense city All of the versions of the new models include the safety system Audi pre sense city as standard equipment. Mine is a 2015 and I just hit 30K miles. But that is normal behaviour. On the test track in Neuburg Audi safety experts are working on avoiding accidents. Audi pre sense plus helps to reduce the vehicle’s speed by up to 40 km/h (24.85 mph) before the crash and thus to mitigate the consequences of the accident. Symbol name: Audi Q5 pre sense warning light. The downside you can’t see individual pressures. Learn More at Audi Mobile! I cleaned mine up today but it still saying is restrict.. Maybe temp is too cold and freeze some ice behind the cover this time. Yes, 8 minutes.) Also a TPMS went off. I didn't try it but I will and let you know. Pain in the f ... Not sure if this is the case with pre-sense or even stop/start on newer models though? "Gearbox malfunction. 891 satisfied customers. Hill hold assist: unavailable TPMS: Tire pressure System malfunction! See owner's manual" appears. This bulletin contains instructions for determining unexpected Audi pre sense interventions. Audi Q7 pre sense city At speeds up to 85 km/h (52.8 mph) Audi pre sense city observes the road with respect to other road users (e.g. But for me personally on my first Audi I see many many reasons why I will be a one and done. I don’t seem to be having luck with my b9. No you can't!! The results help to develop reliable assistance systems. Advertising - If the coolant level is too low, add coolant refer to your owners manual. Vehicle starting malfunction. Looked in the owners manual and said to clear any debris or leaves from the front sensor; which is located near the bottom of the grill. Audi pre sense: malfunction! At speeds of up to 85 km/h (52.8 mph), the system scans the road for other vehicles and pedestrians using a windshield-mounted front camera with a range of up to 100 meters (328.1 ft). Dashboard light and message came on in my 2017 A3. Basically every time I start the vehicle I get a warning light on the dash (see attached picture) It's a small dashed circle with a vehicle and triangular warning sign. Audi Pre-Sense is a technology package that includes driver assist tech to boost safety on the Fairhope streets. (you can find ACC calibration video tutorials online. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...8/july4018.jpg, © 2001-2020 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com. What to do: On the Audi A5 red or yellow warning triangle containing an exclamation mark illuminates along with a warning tone. 958 308 63. Once the car even panic braked on a deserted dry road with nothing in front of me. I keep getting an error saying Audi Pre-Sense malfunction. This bulletin contains instructions for determining unexpected Audi pre sense interventions. When I use the Active Lane Assist APP in OBDELEVEN (app 1 and app 2) I get two faults on the dash: an Active Lane Assist malfuncution and a Pre Sense malfunction. My Audi A3 2015 won’t start. About 2 weeks ago I was sitting in my car in my parking lot getting ready to leave and just listening to music and it happened again. I had the exact same. There's no way to get rid of the error at all, aside from taking it to the dealer? Archive - It's tough for me to say in my vantage point as I am not a trained technician. Main rivals of X5 include Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz ML, Porsche Cayenne, Infiniti FX (QX70), Lexus RX/GX, Acura MDX, Range Rover Sport and other … … Really disappointing. Audi Q7 pre sense city. Gotta agree service for bmw was a lot more lenient/helpful. I parked, went to work and just now driving home, the dashboard light was still on and it wasn’t raining nearly as hard as before. Takes a month to book it in to Audi to get it looked at. A4 pre sense city All of the versions of the new models include the safety system Audi pre sense city as standard equipment. and this Audi pre sense malfunction warning keeps popping its head here and there. It needed to be realigned. I don't know. Cookie Policy - This bulletin contains repair instructions for when a message in instrument cluster "Audi pre sense: currently restricted. Checked all tires and had 42lbs in all 4 tires. RS models come with individual tire monitoring - as do Audi’s from years past. I know your frustration. Post subject: Re: Audi pre sense: currently restricted. No incidents to cause this just cruising on a very hot sunny day in NY. 2016 S3 40k Miles. I called the dealership to report this incident and find out more info about the pre-sense system. Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:35 am Posts: 3 I think sometimes rocks or other road hazards can knock the radar sensor out of alignment. pre-sense sytstem nearly caused accident on two occasions where there was no reason for it to stop the car. Read More » 2018 A3, right at a year old with 21,400 miles. At speeds of up to 85 km/h (52.8 mph), the system scans … Dealer can find no issue and no DTC codes set. Also is there a way to see individual tire pressures through the system? I think they actually just recalibrated it now that I'm thinking about it. Audi pre sense rear is active in background over the car’s entire driving speed range with the exception of trailer towing situations. Their response was that they will look into it. Pretty lame if you can't. It happen to me all the time when I drive it in the snow. 3 out of 5 stars Value for the Money. This happened to me and the car was fixed under warranty? i havent had any issues were the car brakes for me or the seat belts tighten on the road. Same thing happened a few times in rain/snow. I asked them a bunch of questions about how it could happen and what would happen if it occurred again. and if I do pay for it, what prevents the next pothole or rainstorm from misaligning it again. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Description: Audi pre sense is a safety function associated with driving aids including adaptive cruise control, side assist, lane assist etc.