While this Audi A5 Dashboard Light Guide provides basic knowledge of the A5's dashboard warning system, it's still critically important to seek the help of a professional if these simple steps do not fix the issue. Many warning lights, particularly green symbols are used to inform the driver that a system or utility has been switched on. Red Audi TT dashboard warning lights need immediate attention, while others allow you to drive on and get to a garage so the problem can be checked out by a professional My cruise control stopped working and a dash warning light is on. Even better you can get the TT hand book from the dealers for about £5 . 04 Oct 2007, 21:48. Audi owners who installed adaptive Xenons on their vehicles noticed that when one of the headlights failed to "adapt" or work at night, their headlight warning light kicked on. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Find Audi TT at the lowest price . I have taken the TT to several "import" garages and the result has been the speed control sensor has been replaced 3 times....still have the problem. Here we cover the dashboard warning lights for German car manufacturer Audi. If the light appears, it's recommended to do a … In 2014 the third generation (Mk 3) of the Audi TT was released. Gone: Audi A4 B7 2005 1.9 Tdi SLine Saloon, Manual, Grey, 115BHP to 160BHP remap, K&N filter, DPF removed, EGR blanked, Fully limo tinted Gone: Skoda Fabia 2002 1.4 16V 100BHP, Manual, Grey, 19" 5 arm 8J, HID's Indicator lights are letting you know of a system that has turned on, or a feature that you've activated. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The Audi TT tyre pressure monitoring (TPMS) warning light comes on in the dashboard display to indicate if a tyre pressure is too low or due to a malfunction. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. If the light does not go out or illuminates whilst driving, it indicates a malfunction within the system. Retrofits : FL lights with custom switchback DRL's, 6000K hid's, FL Taillights, Sline Pedals, Fis Cluster, S6 C5 FL h/dlight switch, Ambient + Puddle & Door warning Lights, S3 Coolant Cover, FL Dash Vents, Leon 1M Cupholder & climatronic, S3 skirts & blades, Custom bumpers, MK4 Gti-R Springs,D/Din Console,GPS Headunit,W8 dome Light, freeflow, 17" TSW Legends, 312mm drilled … Each warning symbol is displayed along with a description of its meaning and what action you should take based on manufacturers recommendations. Call a … This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. It’s important to know what the dashboard Audi TT warning lights actually mean, though, not least because they can pre-empt a car breakdown or full-on failure, potentially saving you from an expensive repair bill and meaning you stay safer on the road. This light can often illuminate if you use your Audi for lots of short journey at low speed. A particulate filter removes soot from the exhaust which is then burnt off on longer drives. Automobile dashboard YELLOW or ORANGE warnings lights symbols. Audi dashboard warning lights and indicator lights come in four primary colours. SRS Air Bag Warning Light Symbols, indicate that a problem exists with one of the many airbags in the automobile, which should be taken to the dealer or authorized service center as soon as possible. Audi Dashboard Warning Lights & Meanings. Your Volkswagen or Audi or any other V.A.G cars are monitored for optimal performance by a number of sensors that send information to the cars computer management system. Does this sound correct? Red Audi RS5 dashboard warning lights need immediate attention, while others allow you to drive on and get to a garage so the problem can be checked out by a professional ... Common Audi Warning Lights Explained. Add oil to the engine to bring the level up. The tyre pressure warning light comes on stable if a loss of pressure has been detected in one or more tyres, Repair or replace as necessary. Below is an example of many of the most common dashboard indicator lights* you may find in your Audi vehicle. STOP driving immediately and turn the engine off. Battery Charge Warning Light Symbols. These Audi TT dashboard warning lights cover both the Mk 2 and Mk 3, though many of the warning lights should also apply to the Mk 1. When the Power Steering System fails, the steering could go heavy, meaning more effort will be needed to make the car change direction. Automobile dashboard RED warnings lights symbols, 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Car Specification Brochure Catalog, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Car Specification Brochure Catalog. The fault could be anything from a faulty sensor or ignition coil to a … Pull over as soon as possible and shut down the engine and restart it. Audi A4 Indicator vs Warning Lights. So, what is that light on your dashboard? This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I.e they will dim or go off if it gets darker to let me know to switch the lights on. Hey guys! Audi warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. You should stop the vehicle and turned off the engine as quickly as possible. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. esp dashboard warning light is constantly on... TT quatro 2002 warning light suddenly came on and wont go off now... - Audi 2001 TT question Temperature Warning Light Symbol, indicates that the engine temperature is too high. We have 107 listings for Audi A6 Dashboard Warning Lights, from $5,995 Engine management lights can come on at any time and can be the result of a number of possible faults ranging from the most common to the more obscure associated with vehicles from the Volkswagen Audi Group. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Audi. Re: How to remove warning lights / Bulb (ESP) 06 Nov 2014, 08:59 I had the exact same symptoms for a year, pre-charge pump makes engaging noise every time I turn on ignition, Haldex wiring was fine and I din't want to replace a controller that I am unsure defective (not to … Looks like a break light failure then ,,,,, Re: DASHPOD WARNING SYMBOLS. Brake Warning Light symbols, indicate a serious Brake problem, but the light will also be on when the hand, or emergency brake, is engaged. The first generation (Mk 1) Audi TT was released in 1998 with the second generation (Mk 2) following in 2006. it will read & give a desription of where & what the fault is, and will clear the fault codes which will erase the dashboard warning light. Just thought this may be of use for people ... 04 Oct 2007, 21:52. You should see your battery charge warning light when you first turn your car on, but if it doesn’t go out a few seconds after the engine starts, there could be a problem with your car’s electrical system.