Audi pre sense warning. I have the Audi A4 B9 with pre sense city installed. A common reason for the pre sense warning light to illuminate is due to a radar unit or camera being obscured by dirt, snow etc. Also is … Took 30 minutes. Their response was that they will look into it. Hi! Warning Light Meaning: Audi pre-sense is a combination of various safety systems. Took it to the dealer. Also is there a way to see individual tire pressures through the system? If you'd like us to walk you through the Audi model lineup, feel free to contact us at your convenience! first time was at 75mph, on calif. 46, 4 lanes divided, westbound about 25 miles west of i5, level stretch of road, clear weather, no vehicle ahead in either lane and no oncoming traffic. Audi Q8 - PRe-sense malfunction - While driving yesterday I got a pre-sense failure. Associate Degree. Cookie Policy - 3 out of 5 stars Value for the Money. Checked all tires and had 42lbs in all 4 tires. I have an appointment with Audi tomorrow, so we'll see where this goes, but I'm going to be upset if they make me pay for the recalibration. When you opt to have this safety system in your new Audi, you'll gain peace of mind no matter … pre-sense sytstem nearly caused accident on two occasions where there was no reason for it to stop the car. Instead of paying for this alignment on a car with under 20k miles in perfect condition, I called Audi of America who told me it should be covered under warranty. On the test track in Neuburg Audi safety experts are working on avoiding accidents. It gives lots of warning messages such as pre sense fault, tire pressure system fault, - Answered by a verified Audi Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best … … 93 posts. Amongst ohthers it uses the radar sensors of the crossing assist to calculate the probability of an accident involving traffic approaching from the side. I ended up taking it Audi Honolulu and discovered that the sensor needed to be realigned. Didn’t take too long. WesT-gefül Jan 21, 2019. Audi pre sense rear is active in background over the car’s entire driving speed range with the exception of trailer towing situations. Had this issue on my MY 2017 A3 back in January. and ot goes away. My rs3 will display that message if you put traction into sport mode, ie. So far i just try to ignore it and try to … 677 Posts #2 • Feb 12, 2008. Audi Q8 - PRe-sense malfunction - While driving yesterday I got a pre-sense failure. 958 308 63. At speeds of up to 85 km/h (52.8 mph), the system scans … Also is there a way to see individual tire pressures through the system? My Audi A3 2015 won’t start. That makes so sense that they would charge you. The Audi pre sense rear … Audi Pre Sense Audi Pre Sense is a technology system for predictive safety which activates when a potential collision is expected. Hope I don't have to escalate this to AoA. Audi A8: Combined fuel consumption in l/ 100 km: 8.3 - 5.6; … 4 out of 5 stars Comfort 3 out of 5 stars Value for the Money 3 out … Warranty covered it. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...8/july4018.jpg, © 2001-2020 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com. Pretty lame if you can't. Looked in the owners manual and said to clear any debris or leaves from the front sensor; which is located near the bottom of the grill. THIS OCCURRED WHILE WAITING IN THE LEFT TURN LANE OF A TRAFFIC LIGHT. A system that provides preventative protection by closing windows and pre tensing the seatbelts in emergency conditions. It needed to be realigned. So far i just try to ignore it and try to disable back up camera. I know your frustration. WesT-gefül Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter. Audi advanced Driver Assistance systems. Just the same as the oil pressure, battery, etc warning light show briefly on startup. What to do: On the Audi A5 red or yellow warning triangle containing an exclamation mark illuminates along with a warning tone. DTC C1114F0 and C1114F3 are logged. that sounds scary as hell to be honest. Also a TPMS went off. But for me personally on my first Audi I see many many reasons why I will be a one and done. Dealership diagnosed it as a bad sensor in the passenger seat which is to be scheduled at a later date. I was flying in couple of days to go on vacation and didn't have time to take the car to the dealership, but I am planning to do so as soon as I get back.