Featuring a beautiful shine and classic shade range, Velvet is a soft choice for blanket and pillow projects for your home. Great for a wide variety of projects this yarn is soft and plush with a luxurious, chenille-like texture. / 300 g | Ball Length: 78 yard / 71 m | Content: 100% Polyester. Weight: 6-Super Bulky | Ball Weight: 10.5 oz. 890 items. I will buy more for other projects for sure! A luxurious, soft and cozy yarn, Bernat Velvet is a chenille-style yarn that’s perfect for home décor projects. You will not regret it!!! Bernat Velvet Plus is similar to the Bernat Velvet yarn but in a super bulky weight. It’s super bulky weight stitches up quickly, making it a great choice for afghans and blankets. 25% off Entire Stock Yarn . CDN$ 24.84 CDN$ 24. 0 Cart. It’s heaven gliding through your fingers. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Create luxurious afghans, pillows, and more with Bernat Velvet Plus. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. The ultra-soft, plush, velvety yarn is now in a super bulky gauge to stitch up your projects even faster! Color or Style:Cream. See more ideas about bernat, crochet yarn, crochet patterns. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* APPLY 1.99 SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS 1.99 SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS. Velvet is a lush 100% polyester yarn that is perfect if you’d like to make something extra soft for your home. The ultra-soft, plush, velvety yarn is now in a super bulky gauge to stitch up your projects even faster! Daniel and I are predicting the Bernat Velvet yarn to be one of the biggest yarns for 2018 / 2019. Sheds like crazy and can only be hand washed otherwise you’ll lose your work. Get great tips, deals, and inspiration just for you, plus, sign-up today and SAVE 15% on your next purchase! Report an issue with our yarn information . It is so incredibly soft and has a really nice weight to it when knitted up. Content: 100% Polyester Gauge: #7 Jumbo Ball size: 10.5oz/ 300g, 78yds / 71m Care: Hand Wash . However the yarn itself knits up fast and is so soft . $11.45. Buy Bernat Velvet Plus Yarn (300g/10.5 oz) Vapor Gray from Walmart Canada. This velvet fiber from Yarnspirations is considered a bulky five (#5) yarn and is a great option to make your crochet or knit blankets with! It was sent to me quickly. Great for a wide variety of projects this yarn is soft and plush with a luxurious, chenille-like texture. Therefore, if you’ve found some amazing velvet yarn colors, it is … • 100% polyester. This 100% polyester yarn is ultra-soft, plush, and available in gorgeous jewel tones and neutrals. Find your PIN code on the yarn tail of specially marked packages of Bernat® Velvet Plus™, Bernat® Softee Chunky™ , Bernat® Softee Chunky Twist™, Bernat® Toasty™, Bernat® Blanket™, and Bernat® Blanket Big™. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. From blankets, to crochet baskets, Velvet Blanket is ideal for a wide range of projects. Front post treble crochet stitches combine with rows of single crochet to create the lovely "x" trellis pattern across the front of this squish able pillow. My fave yarn to make a blanket. Bernat Velvet Plus is similar to the Bernat Velvet yarn but in a super bulky weight. Buy it. Introducing the next evolution to the Bernat Velvet family – Bernat Velvet Plus. Be sure to hand wash Velvet to keep it looking like new. What Weight is Bernat Velvet Yarn? Brand: Bernat. Featuring a beautiful shine and classic shade range, Velvet is a soft choice for blanket and pillow projects for your home. Soft and cool to the touch and non allergenic. The blanket is quite heavy which is what I want for winter. BUT 45 mins into knitting I looked down and my pants were covered in bits and pieces of the yarn. I was drawn to them because of the softness but also they have the Stitch and win labels. You can unsubscribe from this publication at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in any of the emails you receive from Yarnspirations. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. I was not in the market for yarn, but walked passed the display, felt the yarn and am now in the process of knitting my 3rd blanket (throw) with it. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. Introducing the next evolution to the Bernat Velvet family – Bernat Velvet Plus. by Bernat | Item # zprd_17349325a. Tips for Working with Bernat Velvet Yarn While designing the Velvet Cardi, I noticed that tension played a huge factor in how well my piece turned out. Account. It is absolutely gorgeous. loc_en_US, sid_M20002706, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. I wish all yarn were of this quality! VAT included (where applicable), plus postage. Bernat Big Ball Baby Blanket Twist Yarn, 10.5 Ounce, Blue, Single Ball . You can unsubscribe from Yarn Canada promotions at any time. Please mail us: hello@yarnsub.com. Yarn & Needle Arts / Yarn / Classic Yarn Bernat Velvet Plus Yarn. One in Indigo, and the other one in Pine green. © 2019 Michaels Stores. I used a J hook with this yarn because it felt closer to a 4 weight instead of a 5. Hand wash & dry flat. I’m crocheting a blanket with the color Icy as a Christmas gift, and I almost don’t want to give it away. Showing 1 - 1 Items Stay in the loop and be inspired! FREE Shipping. I also use a lot of all the yarns. Cream. Categories. Enter at StitchnWin.com for an instant discount up to 50% off and a chance to win a trip for two on a 7-day trip to Ireland! Blackbird Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Blazer Blue Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Softened Blue Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Cream Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Burgundy Plum Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Pink Dusk Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Golden Moss Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Vapor Gray Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Indigo Velvet Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Mushroom Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Olive Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Quail Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat, Turquoise Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat. Excludes clearance. Skip to main content FINAL DAY! I bought 8 balls of this to make my daughter a blanket. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. Be sure to hand wash Velvet to keep it looking like new. Big Ball Blanket Yarn 2-Pack Bundle by Bernat Plus 6 Blanket Yarn Patterns Super Bulky #6 10.5 Ounce Ball 220 Yards (Waterslide Varg) ... Bernat 16418686031 Baby Velvet Yarn, Green Ivy. Our Price: $9.99 Create huggable home décor projects in this super-soft velvet chenille yarn or pair with Bernat Blanket for even more colorful possibilities. Mar 16, 2019 - Explore Deborah Ginevra's board "bernat velvet patterns", followed by 108 people on Pinterest. I bought 5 skeins of the colour 'icy' an am making the knit pattern on the label. APPLY CYBER MONDAY! Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. found with Brands and Designers, Bernat Your Selections: close Bernat. I Loved crocheting with this Bernat Velvet yarn while I made two Hats. Explore the site today! Bernat Velvet Plus Yarn. 4.7 out of 5 stars 151. Feels great and looks great. It works up fast allowing you to quickly create blankets, pillows, poufs, rugs, baskets, wall hangings, scarves, cowls, hats, and much more. Something went wrong. 84. 4.7 out of 5 stars 69. Color or Style:Pink Dusk. "Bernat baby velvet is easy tp work with and just the right size for small-med projects "May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020 5.0 5 "I love the Bernat yarn, it is so soft and easy to crochet. Cream Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat. Even though BERNAT velvet yarn is not the easiest to work with, at the same time it is so soft that it quickly became one of the favorite yarns for crochet aficionados for a cuddly blanket. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. Read Reviews Write a Review. Featured Pattern: Bernat Crochet Fun Floor Pillow. With the same beautiful velvety texture and shine as the original Bernat Velvet, Bernat Velvet Plus has a super bulky gauge, allowing you to stitch up luxurious afghans and pillows quicker than ever before. All prices in Canadian. View Full Return Policy ›. Buy One Get One 50% Off - Add two items to qualify. Create luxurious afghans, pillows, and more with Bernat Velvet Plus. Intermediate bernat® velvet plus tonal™ kiss kiss velvet crochet pillow Feel the love with this luxurious velvet pillow inspired by kisses! Right now I am using Bernat Vanilla, and Iris colors for a baby blanket BUT I enlarged it because I wanted it for one of my Grandkids. Shop by Color; Fabric Type; Purpose; Theme & Pattern; More Ways to Shop - directright Departments plus Filters Sort. Shop for more Yarn & Needle Crafts available online at Walmart.ca It’s all going back to Michael’s. Find out when we have more. Features: Content: 100% polyester Ball Size: 300 g/10.5 oz, 71 m/78 yds Care: Hand wash and tumble dry Gauge: #6 Super Bulky Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 7 sts x 10 rows with 9 mm knitting needle This product is available at Joann Fabrics & Crafts, Michaels and Walmart. Plus, create a fringe mane and make a fun tassel tail for the lion. So far I have only won 10% off one regular priced skein which would be less of a deal than the sale right now. $8.24 $10.99 You save $2.75! Bernat Velvet Yarn. Enter at, https://www.michaels.com/bernat-velvet-plus-yarn/M20002706.html. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Adorned with all-over knit eyelets, this lavish blanket will be a warm, yet airy, addition to your home. Please explain the problem: Your e-mail: (optional) Report issue. With Bernat® Stitch ‘N Win™, every skein is a winner! Find your PIN code on the yarn tail of specially marked packages of Bernat® Velvet Plus™, Bernat® Softee Chunky™, Bernat® Softee Chunky Twist™, Bernat® Toasty™, Bernat® Blanket™, and Bernat® Blanket Big™. Love it! This design works up quickly with bulky Bernat Blanket Stripes yarn. Yarn Classic Yarn Introducing the next evolution to the Bernat Velvet family – Bernat Velvet Plus. SKU: BRNT-161256-56001 Availability: Ships next business day! Bernat Velvet is an eye-catching yarn that workes up into lush, velvety knit and crochet projects. Orders ship from Canada. Fibre: 100% PolyesterWeight: #6 - Super BulkyYardage: 78y/71mKni Yarn Brands; Bernat; Report a data issue. Because velvet yarn is so slippery, it is very common for the stitches to “worm” their way out of alignment. bernat® velvet plus™ eye love velvet knit blanket The tones in Velvet Plus™ enhance the luxurious velvety texture of this cozy blanket. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Thank you very much for your help! They were on sale 8.99 instead of 11.99 CAD. Folded or flat, these versatile pillows let kids lounge in style. Unbelievably cozy. Shop Bernat Yarn like Big Ball Yarn, Baby Blanket Yarn, and Pipsqueak Yarn for knitting and crochet. Share $8.24 $10.99 You save $2.75! View all Bernat Velvet Plus Yarn 15 Shades Available Compare Bernat Velvet Plus Yarn . Wish I didn’t buy it. Shop Bernat Velvet Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Once you feel it, hook with it… you may just fall in love with it. Create luxurious afghans, pillows, and more with Bernat Velvet Plus. It works up fast allowing you to quickly create blankets, pillows, poufs, rugs, baskets, wall … This yarn, Bernat Velvet Plus, is amazing. Sorry we only have Out of stock of Cream Velvet Plus Yarn (6 - Super Bulky) by Bernat in stock. Buy one item at regular price & get the second of equal or lesser value 50% off. BERNAT. SIGN-UP. Perfectly coloured natural shimmer. Followers Bernat Velvet is an eye-catching yarn that workes up into lush, velvety knit and crochet projects. The ultra-soft, plush, velvety yarn is now in a super bulky gauge to stitch up your projects even faster! Classically Warm This simple looking blanket not only looks classic, it's classically warm.