The second thing was the super friendly staff. She has over 15 years of experience in midwifery care services, specializing in home birth, water birth, natural birth, preconception, fertility, and women's health. The center is a CABC-accredited birthing center and is a member of the American Association of Birth Centers and the American College of Nurse Midwives. The practice's phone support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find birth centers in Los Angeles, CA on Yellowbook. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The practice also offers placenta encapsulation services. As part of the birthing experience at Los Robles Regional Medical Center we offer courses to help you gain the confidence you need for the arrival of your little one. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA is … Margo worked as a midwife at three different LA hospitals and one of the first LA Birth Centers before opening her own homebirth practice, Birthing Women’s Health, in 2001. Location. Del Mar Birth Center South Pasadena provides a safe & supportive environment for women’s health care and complete prenatal, labor, birth and postnatal care. Fax. Established in 2010, the SCV Birth Center honors a woman’s … Best Toys Holidays ... For celebs outside of New York and Los Angeles, there's this star-worthy birthing facility. Childbirth at Home - A Labor of Love is a midwifery practice that has been serving pregnant women and families in Los Angeles, California for many years. Los Angeles, CA 90039 (323) 397-1274 www.bradleybirth.com. 408 They specialize in home birth and also offer water birth, preconception care, VBAC, placenta encapsulation, and more. (424) 245-4150. LA Midwife Collective is a team of licensed and experienced midwives in Santa Monica, California who offer personal and professional midwifery care for pregnant women and families. I went in with little anxiety and still do have little fear” more, Serving Hollywood and the Surrounding Area, “, and for those of you who live close to the east side like us, she is actually local! If you choose an accredited birth center, you'll be cared for by licensed professionals, usually a midwife and a nurse, with a backup hospital nearby and a doctor on call in case of an emergency. Birth centers offer a low-tech, comfortable place for childbirth that's safer than having your baby at home if problems arise. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. They have been serving the women and families in the community and offer a variety of services, including preconception counseling, wellness care, home birth, water birth, and individualized labor support. Los Angeles, California. They also provide a doula registry for prenatal, birth, and postpartum care. All of our California Medical Board licensed midwives provide personalized maternity and well-woman care including natural childbirth, home birth, and waterbirth options. I wasn't ready” more, Serving Long Beach and the Surrounding Area, “ a midwife I interviewed recommended Beach Cities Birth Center as an affordable alternative and they excepted insurance. I've known Racha for over a year and have only experienced the best of care, attention &... Read more. I gave birth in late March when the news on COVID were the scariest and masks weren't mandatory. Continuing a 12-year decline, the U.S. birth rate has dropped to the lowest level since national data have been…, The abortion issue centers around the concept of life. 650.731.5191 (same as phone number) Monday-Friday 9am–5pm. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Birth Centers in Los Angeles, CA. Find the Best Los Angeles, CA Birthing Centers on Superpages. We decided to have our baby at a birthing center and thanks to Lia we were able to have our dream” more, Serving Sherman Oaks and the Surrounding Area, “. The practice also provides newborn examination and breastfeeding counseling. The UCLA midwives were perfectly nice, but the appointments felt quick and clinical, and the care felt totally standard and non-personal” more, Serving Redondo Beach and the Surrounding Area, “ Katie for your hospital, birth center, or home birth is the best thing you can do to ensure you have a respected and fully informed birth experience.” more. Aleksandra Evanguelidi, LM, CPM is a caring and reliable Los Angeles-based midwife who is committed to providing pregnant women and families maternity care and education. However, Rachel Myers, is amazing!!! Birthing Center The in Los Angeles on YP.com. Birth Rate Hits All-Time Low Beverly Hills Office and Birth Center 432 S San Vicente Ste #250 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Phone: (424) 245-4150 Fax: (424) 245-4250 Appointments: naturalbirthcenter@live.com The BirthPlace provides family-centered birthing care and offers a wide range of birthplace services - UCLA Well, my baby is actually taking a nap so I have a moment.…” more, “Licensed Midwife Offering Home Birth Midwifery & Doula/Monitrice Care to Compton, Long Beach, Inglewood, South Bay, Los Angeles, & all its surrounding communities!” more, “God responded to my prayers when we found Faith 3 days before I went into labor. 4867 W Sunset Blvd. Education. Led by a certified and licensed Los Angeles midwife, Debbie Allen LM, CPM, they offer compassionate and comprehensive midwifery services such as well-woman care, prenatal care, postpartum care visits, doula services, childbirth education, labor and birth care, and more. The Art of Nursing Care Inc. is a midwifery practice that is composed of licensed and experienced midwives who have been serving the Marina Del Rey area and surrounding communities for over 7 years. We feel truly blessed to have gained such a…” more, “I'm shocked that there aren't more reviews on here, but I have a feeling most new moms don't have time to write reviews. Thank you for choosing Natural Birth Center to welcome your sweet sweet baby boy. Located in the heart of the Santa Clarita Valley, is the only nationally accredited CABC birth center in the SCV, Antelope, and San Fernando Valley. Birth … Beach Cities Midwifery & Womens Health Care, Mama Nurture Birth - Katie Hamilton, LM, CPM, IBCLC. 650.731.5191. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating. (424) 835-4186 Visit Website. BirthPlace Westwood Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center 757 Westwood Plaza Los Angeles, CA 90095 310-825-8611 Center information > BirthPlace Santa Monica UCLA Health - Santa Monica Medical Center 1250 Sixteenth Street Santa Monica, CA 90404 424-259-8250 Center information > Our birth center is located at: 327 N … I had my daughter a little over a year ago. A history of delighted customers and outstanding service. Find birth centers in West Los Angeles, CA on Yellowbook. Providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect. It was also nice to gain insight into how LA hospitals tend to work--we're from NYC originally. The Bradley Method Childbirth Classes Silverlake Yoga 2810 1/2 Glendale Blvd. The abortion issue is concerned with whether or not ending a pregnancy is considered taking a…. My husband and I started taking her classes and knew right away that we had to have her as our doula. We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Maternity & Neonatal Department - California Hospital Medical Center - Los Angeles. “Simona, her staff,… My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner. She guided me through contractions and into positions when I struggled and delivered my” more, Serving South Pasadena and the Surrounding Area, “My husband and I found Del Mar Birth Center when I was about 20 weeks pregnant. Since becoming a midwife, Margo has delivered over 2,000 babies and brings her calm presence, confidence and experience to the families giving birth at Del Mar Birth Center. As word of this Super Midwife/Goddess of Birth began to spread, it captured the attention of the Los Angeles Times and USA Today for her Extraordinary philosophy, natural birth practices. To learn more about our Childbirth courses visit our Preparing for Delivery page or call our dedicated Consult-A-Nurse line at (877) 888-5746. Comfort – Your room at a birth center is … MadreluzLA also offers prenatal and postnatal yoga classes. Aleksandra Evanguelidi, LM, CPM is a licensed midwife by the Medical Board of California. The practice provides a free consultation. Fast forward to two days before my due date when I went into labor: Andrey checked in with me often during early labor and we eventually met at the birth center to get a baseline for where I was in the process. UCLA BirthPlace: Birthing Center: One of Southern California's most comprehensive maternity centers. Supporters of birthing centers say that that case was an aberration and that the doctor did not operate a genuine birthing center. Birthing Rhythm Midwifery is a team of knowledgeable and experienced midwives in Sherman Oaks, California who provide high-quality and holistic midwifery care for pregnant women and babies. Building customer confidence with licensing, accreditations, and awards. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I…” more, “Let me begin by saying I have never written a review about anything before. My husband and I took several classes to prepare for the birth of our…” more, “This place saved my sanity many times. Tribe Midwifery has been servicing pregnant women and families in Los Angeles, California and communities nearby with the highest quality of maternity care for many years. The Art of Birthing Center's Marina del Rey facility has two birth suites, exam rooms, and a classroom for birth-related workshops and classes. The practice offers premium quality products for pregnant women to help improve their health throughout their pregnancy. Los Angeles CA 90035. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. After a very impressive tour” more, “ comes. She is a respected member of the American College of Nurse Midwives. They provide women and families with the highest quality of midwifery and birthing support in a comfortable, caring environment. Phone. While we planned to have” more, Serving Los Angeles and the Surrounding Area, “ she was great with helping assess me over the phone and helping my husband and doula know when it was time to come to the birthing center. Learn about our nurse and midwife delivery services at Dignity Health CA Hospital Medical Center. Del Mar Birth Center in South Pasadena, California provides efficient and comprehensive maternity care in a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment. 432 S San Vicente Blvd. 5 Reviews (323 ... supportive & kind. Well it just stands to reason that this amazing midwife has opened another birth center now in Los Angeles. The big…, "U.S. The practice also offers birth packages at affordable rates. High Performing in 10 Procedures/Conditions. That's tangential -- we're not talking about Catholicism here. The families of Los Angeles are in great hands with Lacey and Kathleen. It literally does take a village to raise a child and I didnt have the extra help available from…” more, 48 locals recently requested a consultation, “I just gave birth to my second baby with Simona. Their midwives offer holistic and evidence-based midwifery care in a safe, comfortable, and bucolic environment. Beverly Hills Office and Birth Center 432 S San Vicente Ste #250 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Phone: (424) 245-4150 Fax: (424) 245-4250 Appointments: naturalbirthcenter@live.com Pure Births provides individualized, holistic, and women-centered midwifery care for pregnant women in Valencia, California and the surrounding communities. #2 in Los Angeles, CA. Childbirth education and breastfeeding classes are also offered at the center. Nick Cannon & Brittany Bell. I” more, “ care with the midwives at UCLA, who would deliver the baby at the UCLA birthing center. Natural Birth Center and Women's Wellness is a trusted midwifery center that has been serving women in Los Angeles, Whittier, and surrounding areas since 2004. ... Beverly Hills Office and Birth Center 432 S San Vicente Ste #250 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Phone: (424) 245-4150 Fax: (424) 245-4250 "Solution: More distribution of condoms and other methods of birth control. " The practice also specializes in home birth and offers individualized midwifery care as well as well woman gynecology care. Dedicated to Providing the Best Care Possible At Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles, we have the expertise and facilities you would expect at a state-of-the-art medical facility. Birthing Centers. MadreluzLA is a caring and reliable midwifery care provider in Redondo Beach, California that is dedicated to providing its clients with high-quality midwifery services and health care at reasonable rates.