When I’m in conversation with someone it’s usually quite easy to hear them. It’s a rounded square in shape, almost 5” on each side and just over an inch high. 3.7 out of 5 stars 438. See the best webinar software. Choose this if you have a colleague with you on your computer. For example, those who are recording music or simply tuning in for a conference call may prefer the cardioid mode to capture the audio produced immediately in front of the unit. The knobs can also be completely removed to detach the Yeti from the desktop stand. People say my voice sounds garbled. What you probably didn’t know is that the company was established in 1995, the “Blue” part of its name is an acronym for Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics and that in 2018 Logitech bought the company. A USB-A to USB-C cable is also included, which has a dual use: charging or connecting the PowerConf to a computer. The Best Podcast Microphones for Recording Crystal-Clear Audio Turn any laptop into a home studio with pro-grade vocal mics that record clear, captivating audio From the Zoom H1n, you can adjust playback speed, enable a voice-emphasized filter, and toggle stereo overdubbing features, ... Just like the Blue Yeti, this on-the-go microphone serves as one of the best mics for Youtube as it can record at 16-bit/44.1kHz resolution for excellent audio quality. Needless to say, it only takes a few Zoom calls to realize that a standard laptop microphone simply cannot deliver high-quality audio. The cardioid pickup pattern is ideal for broadcast-style audio capturing sound directly in front and to the immediate sides of the microphone. The Fifine mic does not require an audio interface. Since it needs to draw power from your computer’s USB port the manufacturer does not recommend using a USB hub. Compatible with Windows and macOS and is quick and easy to set up. However, the lack of a real mute button on the mic might not be a huge issue for you. For best results speak square on to the front of the mic and have it relatively close to you. My best value choice, based on price, flexibility, and ease of use is the Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone. If all LEDs are blinking that shows that the microphone is muted. For additional peace of mind, this particular model comes with a limited three-year warranty. This means you need to speak into the side and not the end, as you do with a hand-held vocal mic. Whether the PowerConf is used for tele conferencing or video conferencing the speaker volume can easily be adjusted by tapping the “+” or “-” buttons on the top of the unit. It has three mic-capsules under the grill that let you switch between four different microphone polar pattern modes. A number of people have even said they think the sound quality of the Fifine K669B is equal to the more expensive Blue Yeti. To say the least, the PowerConf is an interesting device since it’s actually two, or even three, devices in one. I picked the HyperX Cloud Flight - Wireless Gaming Headset. Please assume links on this site are affiliate links, and that I get commissions for purchases made through these links. Both, but especially the Yeti, are loved by Podcasters, YouTubers and Streamers. The aforementioned ShurePlus MOTIVE Audio apps grants users greater control over these audio files including trimming, sharing, and fine-tuning clips. OMNIDIRECTIONAL MODE: In this mode, the microphone picks up sound equally from all directions, capturing sound from the whole room. Compared to other mics for professional voiceovers, it’s the best.The item can serve different purposes.