Nutrition Facts Serving Size 29g … Find a health food store near you using our store locator. If I could I would rate it a negative 5! This stuff is delicious! The bag is also resealable which is nice. Obviously Bob never made his tortilla's with this Masa when following HIS OWN DIRECTIONS! bag. I use this flour to make a chicken enchilada soup. If I could I would rate it a negative 5! So far I have been able to get about 14 tortillas out of one batch, and that's with each tortilla being about 5in in diameter and slightly thicker than store bought, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. So easy to make. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina flour is the perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods. I use this flour to make a chicken enchilada soup. It came quickly and in a cute box with the red mill brand illustrations on it that I'd like to repurpose for something! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Masa, the Spanish word for … If you get little bubbles, you're doing it right. I'm hoping that by buying smaller packages, they will last and store a little longer. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. This is now twice this has happened! DON'T USE HOT WATER when you TRY and make Tortillas with this Masa!!! Preheat oven to 325°. You can also use Masa Harina … Whisk masa, baking powder, salt, and 1 tsp. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour, 24 Ounces (Pack of 4) at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2020. Join our mailing list . Great product! If you make each batch by the amounts instructed on the back of the bag each bag makes about 2.5 batches of dough. Bob’s Red Mill was $4 in my local market for a 1.5 lb. So yes, even Bob’s … I ordered what is presented on the site as Bob's Red Mill ORGANIC Masa Harina but package received doesn't say organic anywhere on the Bob's packaging, there is just a dirty looking sticker that's been put on the front of the package that says "organic" in very small letters. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Bob's Red Mill Flour Masa Harina Organic, 24 oz, See all details for Bob's Red Mill Flour Masa Harina Organic, 24 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. At Bob's Red Mill, we've used age-old methods to bring traditional foods to your table since 1978. Si estás buscando substituir Harina Pan por esta harina te cuanto que no es lo misma... Esta es amarilla, si alguna vez has comido arepa pelada es más como esa. At Bob's Red Mill, we say "unprocessed is our process." Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This page works best with JavaScript. We use this to make arepas instead of Harina PAN and others which are now produced in the United States and made from genetically modified corn. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Bob's Red Mill Country of Origin United States Dairy Free Yes Gluten Free Yes Kosher Yes Pricing Unit of Measure CS Primary Unit of Measure CS Region of Origin UNITED STATES Shelf Life 730 Size 1/25 LB … Ingredients. Good but twice what you would pay at PCC for the same product. cinnamon in a medium bowl. Best non-gmo arepa flour you can buy in the US! And now I dont have what I need have to reorder from somewhere else and wait for it to get here and I cant even return it! Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. Super authentic flavor! If you get little bubbles, you're doing it right. Purchased this flour to make tacos and never want to go back to store bought!! If you make each batch by the amounts instructed on the back of the bag each bag makes about 2.5 batches of dough. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is now twice this has happened! 36 tortillas. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … Bob's Red Mill Masa Harina is a golden corn flour made from stone-ground corn treated with lime in a process called nixtamalization to create the perfect flour for homemade tortillas. This is clearly not the same thing. Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019. DON'T USE HOT WATER when you TRY and make Tortillas with this Masa!!! Find quality natural & organic products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. I use it to make tortillas. Easy to use and results in supple and tasty tortillas. It is a must-have ingredient for traditional, homemade corn tortillas and tamales. Mix it up until it has a good dough consistency (not too sticky but not too dry), break off a golf ball sized chunk and rollout flat (or preferably use a cast iron tortilla press). I'm hoping that by buying smaller packages, they will last and store a little longer. Most Popular. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. bag, i.e. I really like this brand of masa harina. Gabriela Cámara, celebrated chef of restaurants in both Mexico and the United States, and author of My Mexico City Kitchen, recommends Bob’s Red Mill organic masa harina. Please review and … Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina is the perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. I'm sorry but this is for health reasons that I buy this and was very happy until now! Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020, Ordered this when we weren't going out much because of quarantine. It has a lovely … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. And now I dont have what I need have to reorder from somewhere else and wait for it to get here and I cant even return it! Lightly coat an 8x8" metal baking pan with nonstick spray. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. It is made from certified organic corn that has been cooked, treated with limewater, and ground into a fine flour. Ideal for making tortillas, sops, and pupusas, Organic Masa Harina … I have tried it with other brands and it just doesn't come out tasting right. … Te acostumbras al sabor y es sabrosa, un consejo .... prepara la masa más aguada pera que la arepa sea más suave. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disclaimer. This is clearly not the same thing. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour, 24-ounce (Pack of 4), See all details for Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour, 24-ounce (Pack of 4), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Buy Bobs Red Mill Golden Masa Harina Corn Flour, 24 oz. Cook for 1 minute on each side using a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So disappointed with this order especially since I have ordered this before. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Cook for 1 minute on each side using a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. My local Kroger used to carry it, but they only carried a 2lb bag of it, so I would use it and by the time I came around to making the soup again it would smell a little rancid. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Great product! Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. The masa itself is very easy to use and has a great taste! My local Kroger used to carry it, but they only carried a 2lb bag of it, so I would use it and by the time I came around to making the soup again it would smell a little rancid. Make organic tortillas at home with masa harina, ground from hominy. Masa harina is most commonly used to make tortillas, but it is also featured in other … Our Masa Harina is made with dried corn kernels that have been cooked and soaked in limewater and then ground into masa and dried. I use it to make tortillas. That's why we manufacture our products using time-honored techniques, like grinding whole grains at cool temperatures with a traditional stone mill. It is made from certified organic corn that has been cooked, treated with limewater … Shop for Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Golden Corn Flour at Fred Meyer. Si estás buscando substituir Harina Pan por esta harina te cuanto que no es lo misma... Esta es amarilla, si alguna vez has comido arepa pelada es más como esa. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bob's Red Mill, Golden Corn Flour, Masa Harina, 22 ounces, 624 grams at Amazon.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I ordered what is presented on the site as Bob's Red Mill ORGANIC Masa Harina but package received doesn't say organic anywhere on the Bob's packaging, there is just a dirty looking sticker that's been put on the front of the package that says "organic" in very small letters. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1 C masa + 3/4 to 1 C water + a little salt. Obviously Bob never made his tortilla's with this Masa when following HIS OWN DIRECTIONS! Purchased this flour to make tacos and never want to go back to store bought!! The masa itself is very easy to use and has a great taste! You’ll get about 12 tortillas from 2 cups of Masa Harina, and there are 6 cups of Masa Harina in a 1.5 lb. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. At Bob’s Red Mill we make it easy to find high quality food. Best non-gmo arepa flour you can buy in the US! Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019. I watched a You Tube video on how to cook the taco dough shells in a skillet and the technique worked perfectly and the Masa Harina flour makes absolutely delicious taco shells that are flexible and don't crack/break when you are trying to eat the resulting taco...that was the best part..! This page works best with JavaScript. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Masa Harina is a flavorful flour made from nixtamalized corn (corn soaked in limewater). So easy to make. I'm sorry but this is for health reasons that I buy this and was very happy until now! Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020, Ordered this when we weren't going out much because of quarantine. Use this delicate flour to make delicious homemade gluten free corn tortillas. It came quickly and in a cute box with the red mill brand illustrations on it that I'd like to repurpose for something! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. By submitting this form, you agree to receive marketing communication from Bob's Red Mill… Bob's Red Mill does not use GMO corn. It mixes well and creates the right amount of texture for my soup. Putting a sticker that says "organic" doesn't make it organic! Now we offer the widest variety of whole grains, flours and seeds of any mill in the world.Like many of our products, our masa harina … Free shipping on orders over $50! Putting a sticker that says "organic" doesn't make it organic! Mix it up until it has a good dough consistency (not too sticky but not too dry), break off a golf ball sized chunk and rollout flat (or preferably use a cast iron tortilla press). Related Products. I really like this brand of masa harina. Good but twice what you would pay at PCC for the same product. 1 C masa + 3/4 to 1 C water + a little salt. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The bag is also resealable which is nice. Bob's Red Mill does not use GMO corn. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bob's Red Mill Golden Corn Masa Harina Flour, 680 gm at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. It mixes well and creates the right amount of texture for my soup. Super authentic flavor! This stuff is delicious! I have tried it with other brands and it just doesn't come out tasting right. Home / Groceries / Bob's Red Mill / Organic Foods / BOB’S RED MILL: Organic Golden Corn Flour Masa Harina, 24 oz BOB’S RED MILL: Organic Golden Corn Flour Masa Harina, 24 oz $ 5.89 Out of stock ... About the Producer Bobs Red Mill Natural Foods. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Corn Flour, 24-ounce at Amazon.com. Te acostumbras al sabor y es sabrosa, un consejo .... prepara la masa más aguada pera que la arepa sea más suave. Try our wholesome products shipped straight from the mill. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bob's Red Mill … Bobs Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour Corn Golden - 24 Oz. So far I have been able to get about 14 tortillas out of one batch, and that's with each tortilla being about 5in in diameter and slightly thicker than store bought, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019.