Pre-2016 Models, Gardenline 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer (Jan 2016 - Jan 2020), Gardenline 20V Cordless 2-in-1 Pole Pruner/Hedge Trimmer (Oct 2017, Oct 2018, Oct 2019) 2.6 … If a branch is not cut through on the first attempt, the tool changes the running direction of the blades. If you’re in need of a new battery charger then don’t worry as eSpares is here to help! Same Day delivery 7 days a week £3.95, or fast store collection. ... 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer. Reviewed in Australia on 22 November 2020. This one is nice and sharp, hedges have never looked so good. Cordless Hedge Trimmer Battery Charger Get the Cordless Hedge Trimmer Battery Charger you need at Partmaster. $99.99. No long power cords needed or breathing in petrol fumes, the cordless AHS 50-20 LI hedgecutter provides unrestricted mobility with high performance. £69. It is great to give a clean cut every time you use it. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. EGO Power+ HT2400 24-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Battery and Charger Not Included 4.8 out of 5 stars 875. The Bosch Ahs 50-20 li Cordless Hedge Trimmer is designed to trim all the medium-sized hedges. It combines cordless mobility with maximum performance. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Lithium ion batteries are powerful, efficient, fast charging, long lasting and do not suffer from memory effects so they reach full charge, every charge, with no loss of power. Operates fine but just didn't feel I purchased unopened brand new. Up for sale is a Bosch 36V cordless hedge trimmer, with a 540mm blade. An Anti-Blocking System ensures continuous cutting. Please try again. Having said that, the best cordless models should reliably give you between 40 minutes and one hour of battery charge, and let's face it: trimming a hedge for over an hour will probably tire you out (and drive your neighbours mad). What is the Bosch EasyHedgeCut 12-35 hedge trimmer like to use? The Bosch is incredibly easy to manipulate. 24-in. The battery and charger from my other Greenworks tools is compatible with this new one too, which played a big part in what turns out to be a wise purchase. While most battery trimmers are sold as a "skin" (no battery - that's extra), the Bosch came with battery and charger which makes it really good value. With the 540 mm long knife and the electronic anti-blocking system, you can cut even older and high hedges effortlessly and powerfully. Great product, this is our second hedger, first one still going strong after many years of cutting. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. If you are still unsure about the smaller 35cm cordless Hedge cutter from Bosch, then take a look also at larger options under the Bosch brand below which also include 2 Corded models which come with much lower price tags, especially the 45cm corded version if price … £9.49. 64 product ratings - 22 in.20V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer with,5.0Ah Battery and Charger. 42 £145.00 £145.00 Brief Overview Of Bosch Ahs 50-20 li Cordless Hedge Trimmer. Damaged boxed Brand new with labels unused Bosch cordless hedge pole 18 trimmer comes with battery and charger. You are buying the tool in the attached images. Innovative Quick-Cut Technology ensures that twigs and branches are cut on the first attempt – for speedy and efficient hedge cutting. Bosch AHS 55-20 LI 55cm 18V 2.5Ah Li-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer (9183P) To order this product for home delivery please use product code 781KG (Excludes ROI). Features and Benefits The Bosch EasyHedgeCut 12-45 cordless hedge cutter is lightweight and well-balanced, making it easy and comfortable to use. Bosch Easyhedgecut 18-45 1X 2Ah Hedgetrimmer . Ad ID: 1387299989 The ergonomic design also lightens the load on your body while working. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway. dual action cutting blades this 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer will give you a precise, clean cut every time. Add to Trolley. Power Tool Battery Charger 5. Compare; Find My Store. The push button feature allows you to twist the body/trimmer 90 degrees right or … Rating 4.900071 out of 5 (71) £140.00. Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 5020 LI (1 Battery, 500 mm Blade Length, 18 Volt System, 2.5 Ah, in Box), QuickCut Technology ensures that twigs and branches are cut first time round, Effortless and ergonomic handling with less strain on arms and shoulders, AntiBlocking System ensures continuous cutting performance, Syneon chip – intelligently controlled energy for every project, Special teeth at the front of the blade easily cut branches up to 25 mm in diameter, Power for ALL: One battery and charger for an entire Home and Garden tools system, 1 Lithium ion batteries required. £120. I have a hedge that's out of control and actually has small quite hard twig like branches growing because we've left it for a couple of years without trimming. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try your search again later. Did all the hedges in my garden. Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer EasyHedgeCut 18-45 (Without Battery, 18 Volt System, in Box), Bosch Cordless Telescopic Hedge cutter Universal Hedge Pole 18 (Without Battery, 18 Volt System, in Box), Bosch Hedge Trimmer AHS 55-16 (450 Watt, 550 mm Blade Length, in Box), Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer Advanced Hedge Cut 36 (Without Battery, 540 mm Blade Length, 36 Volt System, in Box), Bosch Hedge Trimmer AHS 45-16 (420 Watt, 450mm Blade Length, in Box), Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 54-20 LI (Without Battery, 540 mm Blade Length, 36 Volt System, in Box), Bosch Cordless Leaf Blower ALB 18 LI (Without Battery, 18 Volt System, in Box), Bosch Cordless Worklight PLI 18 LI (Without Battery, 18 Volt System, in Box), Bosch Cordless Chainsaw UniversalChain 18 (Without Battery, 18 Volt System, in Box), Bosch LithiumIon Battery Pack PBA 18 V (18 Volt, 4.0 Ah, DIY), Bosch LithiumIon Battery Pack PBA 18 V (18 Volt, 2.5 Ah, DIY). Model #KPH 2541-06. What I like the tool is the Bosch Quick-Cut Technology. There were some dusts and small scratches on handles and battery which looked like refurbished. The tip protector ensures the blade is not damaged when working against walls, ensuring the users safety. The Bosch EasyGrassCut 18 Cordless 18v Line Grass Trimmer (Without Battery and Charger) The EasyGrassCut 18 is a lightweight cordless grass trimmer that is designed for cutting grass, nettles, and undergrowth. Unable to add item to Wish List. 40V Cordless 24" Hedge Trimmer w/ 2.5 Ah Battery. Arrived bd so easy to use. ... Bosch Universal HedgePole 18 Cordless Adjustable Telescopic Hedge Trimmer … Features 'quick-cut' technology for the precise cutting with a single sweep. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Get help regarding Bosch UNIVERSALHEDGEPOLE 18v Cordless Telescopic Pole Hedge Trimmer 430mm. I've got 43m of privit hedge (grows REALLY fast) 1m wide and 1.2m high, so it's a fair amount of hedge. Did as it said. 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer 2.5 Ah Battery and Charger Included Featuring 22 in. Alpina 273571320/A17 H 24 Li 24V Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 86.4 ... Victa VFORCE (883025) 40V Li-ION 22" Blade Hedge Trimmer Console. Twigs and branches are cut on the first attempt, making hedge cutting both quick and efficient. Ryobi ONE+ 18V RPT184520 Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 45cm Blade (with 1x2.0Ah Battery). The big surprise was the battery. Powering the motor is a 24 volt 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery. Genuine spare part for select models of Bosch power tools More information. With the powerful 18 Volt Lithium-ion battery, you will get optimal performance. 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer - 2.5 Ah Battery and Charger Included. It makes use of the new innovative lithium-ion battery technology. Used only occasionally, the hedge trimmer is in good condition. Bosch Easyhedgecut 12-35 Hedgecutter. I figured I'd have to charge it at least twice or maybe three times to get all the hedge done, but I only had to do it once - while I had a bit of lunch. Thanks to the intelligent Bosch Syneon Chip the battery delivers more runtime so that even complex projects are easy to handle. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Earthwise battery operated hedge trimmer that uses a powerful 20-Volt 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery to power its high-efficiency motor; Fast charger included Electric hedge trimmer cordless with 20" dual-action blade that cuts branches up to 5/8" thick; Protective blade cover included for safe and easy storage The cordless design needs no fuel or oil changes. Our Cordless Hedge Trimmer Battery Charger range is available for delivery worldwide and for UK customers there is the option of next day delivery on all in stock Cordless Hedge Trimmer … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. sqm per battery charge (2.5 Ah): 200 sqm, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The battery only took about 45 minutes to charge (very good), the wand felt a bit short at 50cm compared to the Ryobi's 60cm so I had to change my cutting method a little, but soon got used to it. Efficient, Easy to use, Love it love it love it. Comes with 18 V Li-Ion 2.5Ah LI battery, AL 1830 CV charger and blade cover. The trimmer has 35cm-long blades and a tooth spacing of 15mm. This Draper 18V Cordless Line Trimmer GTC18LI comes with 2Ah lithium-ion battery and charger. £95. Bosch Home and Garden 0600849H01 EasyHedgeCut 18-45 (Baretool) Cordless HedgeCutter, Colour, Size, Bosch EasyHedgeCut 12-35 Cordless Hedge Cutter with 12 V Lithium-Ion Battery, 350 mm Blade Length, 15 mm Tooth Opening, Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 50-20 LI (1 Battery, 18 V System, Stroke Length: 20 mm, In Cardboard Box), Bosch 06008B3070 Cordless Telescopic Hedge Trimmer UniversalHedgePole 18 (1 Battery, 18 Volt System in Cardboard Box). EGO Power+ 56-Volt 24-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool Only) Item … Not sure cordless is for you? Item will be sent via trackable Australia Post parcel. 4.5 out of 5 stars (239) ... STIHL HLA 56 Cordless Long Reach Hedge Trimmer with Battery and charger Sthil. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Greenworks G40HT61K2-A 40V Hedge Trimmer with 2Ah Battery and Charger. Terratek 2.4m Long Reach Cordless Hedge Trimmer Electric Cutter With 2 Batteries. Reviewed in Australia on 18 November 2020. Trimming is such a pleasure now and we fight to use this hedger. I was really over having to deal with a lengthy extension cord with the Ryobi, so was keen to go cordless. Quoted $400 to do same job this Bosch. Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer EasyHedgeCut 18-45 (Without Batte... Bosch Hedge Trimmer AHS 55-16 (450 Watt, 550 mm Blade Length, ... Bosch Hedge Trimmer AHS 45-16 (420 Watt, 450mm Blade Length, i... Bosch Cordless Telescopic Hedge cutter Universal Hedge Pole 18... Giantz 20V 2 in 1 Cordless Electric Chainsaw, Bosch Serie 6 Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner, White, BCS61113AU. $178.88 Trending at $199.00 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. I have no complaints. Bosch Ahs 50-20 Li 50cm Cordless Hedge Trimmer - 18V. There was a problem completing your request. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Included in the listing are the hedge trimmer tool, blade cover, 36V battery and charger. (included). The Bosch AdvancedHedgeCut 36 Cordless Hedge Shears The Bosch AdvancedHedgeCut 36 battery hedge trimmer is perfect for the best care of your garden. This cordless hedge trimmer is powered by a 12 Volt 2.5Ah lithium-ion battery and is part of the Bosch 12 Volt Power for ALL System, where one battery suits all the tools in the range. I normally take two days to do the hedge but with this I did it in one hit because (a) it wasn't so tiring and (b) no stupid cord to get in the way. For any technical enquiries relating to this product it is best to call the manufacturer, Bosch Home and Garden, direct on 0344 736 0109. Cordless Hedge Trimmer Battery Buy your Cordless Hedge Trimmer spares at BuySpares, including Cordless Hedge Trimmer batteries and chargers. Max. With its low weight of only 2.5 kg and optimum balance, you can cut your hedges effortlessly without straining your body. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Stay flexible and move the lithium-ion battery from one tool to another in no time at all. Out of stock. Hedge Trimmer is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Ordered this last Tuesday, received it Thursday, got to work on the hedge Friday. 39 £97.88 £97.88 Add to wishlist. Bosch AHS 50-20 LI-Ion Hedge Cutter. I was sure this hedger would get caught when it struck one of these but lo and behold! It cuts branches with a diameter of up to 25 mm making it perfect for maintaining medium-sized hedges. It`s light , well balanced , and super efficient and holds it`s charge well . I thought at first it didn't quite have the power of the Ryobi, but I was wrong. 1734. The AHS 50-20 LI hedgecutter is perfect for maintaining medium-sized hedges. The Terratek Long Reach Electric Hedge Trimmer is well deserving of its place on our list as the ... Bosch AHS 55-20 LI Cordless Hedgecutter, 550 mm blade length, 20 mm tooth opening (1 battery pack), Bosch EasyHedgeCut 18-45 Cordless Hedge Cutter with 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery, 450 mm Blade Length, 15 mm Tooth Opening, Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 50-20 LI (Without Charger and Battery, 18 V System, Stroke Length: 20 mm), Bosch Home and Garden hedge trimmer AHS 55-20 LI, without charger and battery, cardboard, 0600849G02, Bosch 600833172 Cordless Edging Shear Set Isio (3.6 V, Blade Length 12 cm, Tooth Spacing 8 mm, In Cardboard Box), Einhell GE-CH 1855/1 Li Solo Power X-Change Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Supplied without Battery and Charger, Bosch Advanced Hedge Cut, 36 V, 540 mm blade length, 20 mm tooth opening (Without battery pack and charger), Bosch ASB 10.8 LI Cordless Shrub Shear with Integrated 10.8 V Lithium-Ion Battery, Bosch Home and Garden AHS 55-20 LI Cordless Hedge Trimmer Charger, Battery, Box, 0600849G00 1W, 1V, Bosch Home and Garden 0600849B07 DIY Cordless Hedge Trimmer EasyHedgeCut 12-35 Battery Charger Box 12V 2.5Ah 35cm Blade Length, 12 V, Colour, Size, Bosch ASB10.8LI 10.8V Cordless Hedge and Edge Shear Kit (3 Blades), Bosch AHS 45-16 Electric Hedge Cutter, 450 mm Blade Length, 16 mm Tooth Opening, Terratek 2 IN 1 Pro 7.2V Cordless Hedge Trimmer Built in Lithium Ion Battery, Topiary Shears, Hand Held Trimmer, Cordless Shears Ideal for Shrub, Garden, Grass or Lawn Cultivation, Einhell GE-CH 1846 Li-Solo Power X-Change Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Supplied without Battery and Charger, FIXKIT 7.2V 2 in 1 Cordless Grass and Hedge Trimmer, 2 Interchangeable Blades, Battery Powered Lightweight Electric Trimmer,Telescopic Handle & Trolley Wheel Attachments, Discover Cordless Hedge Trimmers by Bosch. Bosch EasyHedgeCut 18-45 Cordless Hedge Trimmer (1x 18v 2.0Ah Battery) £130. Model. Not impressed. Cordless Hedge Trimmer Battery Charger. In Stock . The Anti-Blocking System provides uninterrupted cutting. Please try again. Try again. I've had two Ryobi electric trimmers which lasted about two years each before they gave up the ghost. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. The multi position handle and transparent hand guard enables convenient hedge trimming in virtually any position. Would you like to be able to use just one battery for sawing, drilling and trimming your lawn? Rated 5 out of 5 by BUDZ from GREAT CORDLESS POLE HEDGE TRIMMER Just used for the first time the new cordless 60v pole hedge trimmer and was surprisingly pleased with its features, weight is well balanced and feels light, the blade is sharp and the angle adjustments were ideal. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Bosch AHS 5020 LI Cordless 18 V Hedgecutter. This item is sold on major sites at £190. Over time some parts of your Cordless Hedge Trimmer may become damaged or inefficient and need to be replaced. It combines cordless mobility with maximum performance. The VonHaus Cordless Hedge Trimmer is a powerful and lightweight trimmer with 45cm dual-action la... Terratek 20V Long Reach Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer 2.4m Telescopic Extendable Pole 45cm Cutting Length, 5 Positions for Tall Hedges, Battery Powered. So, a cordless hedge trimmer should be perfectly fine for all but the largest gardens. EGO Power+ HT2410 24-Inch Brushless 56-Volt Cordless Hedge Trimmer Battery and Charger Not Included 4.9 out of 5 stars 83. $99.99. Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 48 LI Including Battery and Charger 4.5 out of 5 stars 31 product ratings 31 product ratings - Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 48 LI Including Battery and Charger Highly recommended . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Spear & Jackson 51cm Cordless Hedge Trimmer with 2 Batteries. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Bosch Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer is another versatile trimmer, and the best telescopic hedge... VonHaus Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer with 20V MAX Battery, Charger, Shoulder Strap & Blade Cover - Includes Dual Action Laser Cut Blades, 135° Adjustable Head & Extendable Reach - 3.8kg. For any technical enquiries relating to this product it is best to call the manufacturer, Bosch Home and Garden, direct on 0344 736 0109. If left and not replaced you may be left with an overpriced and glorified paper weight. The Bosch Hedgecutter AHS 5020 LI provides cordless mobility with maximum power. Toro Flex-Force 24 in. Great price too. Order online today for fast home delivery. You will get a work out from it. Get help regarding Bosch EASYHEDGECUT 18-45 18v Cordless Hedge Trimmer 450mm. Buy Now. The three year warranty extension is very good too. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Rechargeable Battery for Bosch 18V BAT609 BAT609G BAT618 BAT61... Baumr-AG SMX920 Pro-Series Petrol 2-Stroke 65cc 9in1 Long Reac... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We have this cost effective replacement that can help restore the life in your hedge trimmer. In this guide we’ll take a look at the best telescopic pole hedge trimmers. Read also: McGregor Hedge Trimmer review - Take a look here Part 3: Alternative Hedge Trimmers x 3 from Bosch to Consider. OK, I've only done the hedge once, but my first impressions were really positive. The combination of 500 mm blade, 20 mm tooth opening and the electronic "AntiBlocking System" for continuous cutting ensures you've got the right garden tool to get the job done. Get set for bosch cordless hedge trimmer in Garden, Garden power tools, Hedge trimmers at Argos. Cordless with battery Hedge trimmers at Argos. I did a fair amount of research, and this trimmer kept popping up as a good buy. Hedge Trimmer Carbon Brush Set 5. Works well, plenty of power to cut the thicker branches as well- within reason of course, and a pleasure to use. Kobalt 40-Volt Max 20-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Battery Included) Item #1642075. Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 50-20 LI (Without Charger and Battery, 18 V System, Stroke Length: 20 mm) 4.7 out of 5 stars 474 £91.39 £ 91 . The 500mm laser and diamond-cut blade guarantees clean, sharp and accurate cuts. My wife chose this Hedge Trimmer and is delighted with it . We’ve compared design, ease of use, reliability and cost to give you our top recommendations. Cobra has taken its range 24V of cordless tools to a new level with the LRH5024V long reach hedge trimmer, which is designed to safely tackle the most awkward jobs without the use of a ladder. Date published: 2020-08-31. Rating 4.800403 out of 5 (403 ... Add to wishlist. £320.00. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. £210. It is powered by both 18V lithium-ion battery technology and designed for comfortable work care in small to medium-sized gardens. The weight really surprised me, way lighter than the Ryobi and much, much easier to handle. I've used this hedge trimmer once so far and it did the job very well, as I expected it to. £129. Free postage. Extremely reasonable price from Amazon and fast delivery . just like the ad said ..... it adjusted and cut through the branches. $167.99. Out of stock. Genuine spare part for select models of Bosch hedge trimmers More information. Box was re-taped and tag was fallen from trimmer. First impressions? Enjoying the task so much we're trimming trees that don't even need trimming. I have around 10 Bosch cordless tools all bought from Bunnings and offline retail shops that never had dust or scratches on tools inside the box. No problem. The innovative QuickCut Technology ensures that twigs and branches are cut first time round – enabling quick and efficient hedge cutting. for pricing and availability. Bosch EasyShear Cordless Shrub Shear £ 49.99 Bosch Isio III Shape and Edge Set £ 69.99 Sale! Easy to use but this thing is pretty heavy. The Ryobi ONE+ Hedge Trimmer is the best cordless pole hedge trimmer on the market. The hedge cutter also features eco and turbo cutting modes. Stock Number ES1512351. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This also saves you money in the long run, as you no longer need to buy further batteries or chargers for other 18 V system tools in the Bosch Power for all range. 2207902. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. dual action cutting blades Featuring 22 in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon, Bosch Rotak 430 LI Cordless Lawnmower with Two 36 V Lithium-Ion Batteries (2 Batteries, 50 Litre Grassbox, Charger, 36 V, Green, Cutting Width/Height: 43 cm/20-70 mm), Bosch Cordless Lawnmower Rotak 32 LI (1 Batteries, Grass Box 31 l, Cutting Width/Height: 32 cm/3-6 cm, In Cardboard Box). Bosch Isio III Shape and Edge Shear. Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer AHS 50-20 LI (1 Battery, 18 V System, Stroke Length: 20 mm, In Cardboard Box) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,093 £123.42 £ 123 . The Bosch AHS 50-20 LI Cordless 18v Hedgecutter (With 1 x 2.5 Ah Lithium-ion Battery and Charger) The AHS 50-20 LI hedgecutter is perfect for maintaining medium-sized hedges.