You have been warned. Garnish with lemon. Stir apple cider, spiced rum, and cinnamon schnapps together in a saucepan over medium heat until hot, about 10 minutes. So, the new Sliced Apple Rum features the brand’s iconic spiced rum infused with bold notes of sweet, juicy and crisp sliced apples. Not too shabby. https://mrbcooks.com/captain-morgan-spiced-rum-cranberry-cocktail The newest spiced rum to join the Captain Morgan line-up is Captain Morgan Sliced Apple. Furthermore, what could be the best way to enjoy the cooler temperatures than to have a sip of a refreshing fall-inspired spirit? Melbourne Apple Sour. Relevance. Captain Ginger. Thanks so much to The Fresh Market for sponsoring this post, all opinions are 100% my own. That’s when I remembered one of my favorite drinks that I order at TGI Fridays, Captain Morgan Island Rum Punch. Serve it after dinner as an alternative to dessert, and your guests will leave warm and happy. I personally love the cider because it’s another favorite from my … Vacuum sealing and additional filtering extend the shelf life of the juice.“ Personally, I prefer cider over juice. Step 2: Stir gently until all of the sugars have dissolved. 50ml Captain Morgans. Gosling's is a popular brand of dark rum and can also be used to make Dark & Stormy cocktails. “These days, we all could benefit from a little more fun in our lives — there’s always more fun to be had with Captain Morgan, and the crisp, fall-inspired flavor of Captain Morgan Sliced Apple is the latest proof of just that.”, With the sweet, juicy, and crisp taste of fresh sliced apples, Captain Morgan SLICED APPLE flavored spiced rum is perfect for the everyday adventure.#rum #captainmorgan #apple #slicedapples #captainmorganslicedapple, A post shared by Suwanee TopShelf Beverage (@suwaneetopshelfbeverage) on Sep 5, 2020 at 9:43am PDT, We feel much better about posting this now that it’s officially September ??? These were tasty and I would recommend using a clear glass because with my addition this drink looked great too. With a touch of ginger spice, it can’t be beat – this Captain is ready to set sail on a perfect fall night – are you ready to pour a taste? While people may say that life starts over in the fall, this new Captain Morgan beverage could change how you drink the iconic spiced rum. fresh lemon juice. Captain Morgan original spiced rum. 3 Lime Wedges. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. The Captain Morgan Sliced Apple is available now. It also has a subtle hint of ginger to give you that warm taste. The brightness of the lemon plays well with the other flavors. So, this means you can have this refreshing booze all year round. Soda water. 1/4 oz. Dec 19, 2018 - Explore Captain Morgan's board "Winter Cocktails", followed by 35404 people on Pinterest. Although pouring some in the glass does not guarantee sandy beaches and warm waves on the shore, it does bring a taste of that Caribbean vibe. 50ml Captain Morgans. Simply combine the cinnamon sticks, apple cider, and apple juice in the large stock pot. 1. … Sounds like it would mix very well. Myer's Original Dark Rum 3/4 oz. Then, the flavors start to build. Spiced rum, orange juice and plenty of ice. In a pitcher or punch bowl, combine sparkling apple cider, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, cooled apple juice mixture, sliced apple and pear, ice, and three additional cinnamon sticks (optional). It could also refresh and soothe your mind if you prefer to have a moment to yourself. What is your favorite spiced rum cocktail? Is your crew ready for some good times and new memories? A touch of sweetness from the caramel and vanilla are blended with the spices to make a delightful rum. While Captain was already so smooth, adding apple to the mix made it even smoother. • • • #luckysliquoroutlet #getlucky #lookforluckys #killinglycommons #dayvillect #killinglyct #shoplocal #supportsmallbusiness #captainmorganslicedapple #captainmorgan #appleslicedrum #happyhappyhour #cheers, A post shared by Lucky’s Liquor Outlet (@luckysliquoroutlet) on Sep 1, 2020 at 12:24pm PDT, Fresh for your picking this holiday weekend! Serve Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold and Captain Morgan Dark Rum when you have a big gathering lined up and you want to share some legendary times. Get a little juicy with Captain Morgan Sliced Apple. https://uk.thebar.com/recipe/captain-morgan-original-spiced-gold-apple At that point, turn the heat off and allow the apple cider mixture to cool down to room temperature. Cinnamon Toast recipe. Starting out as a buccaneer, later becoming a captain and ending up as the governor of Jamaica, Morgan's colourful life was full of fun adventures with his crew. Simply combine the cinnamon sticks, apple cider, and apple juice in the large pot. 1 1/4 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum 6 oz hot apple cider. Pour Captain Morgan Sliced Apple over cubed ice.