Precise measurements are a critical part of baking success. Then let the mixer do all the work. Hi Nicky, The smallest grinding disc is perfect for ricing potatoes. Simply attach the Metal Food Grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid… Whip up your own sausages and burgers with the metal food grinder attachment. It's a good grinder. View cart for details. If you love making sauces, salsas and dips, as well as adding veggies to meat dishes, this grinder is your friend. KITCHENAID METAL FOOD GRINDER ATTACHMENT KSMMGA SILVER - NEW IN BOX Fresh from scratch cooking does not have to take a long time. Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables for. The Cuisinart Pasta Maker Attachment connects to the power outlet on any Cuisinart Stand Mixer to make a variety of homemade pastas. Easy to use, easy to clean. KitchenAid tried to save too much money in the manufacturing process and caused this customer a lot of trouble. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Apart from meat, KitchenAid metal meat attachment is good for grinding vegetables and fruits. KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment 2.5 lb. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Pre-chill grinder to maintain a cold grinding temperature, for a clean grind with meat, Grinder and all parts fit inside its own storage case, for easy storage and quick access. The KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder is packed and organized inside its own storage case, designed for easy storage and quick access. Then experience hands-free sifting as the sifter gradually incorporates ingredients into the mixer bowl. Fresh from scratch cooking does not have to take a long time. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Grind fresh meat … My husband asked me to purchase this grinder so we could make sausage and hot oh boy what a great purchase this was! For everything you want to make. $99.00. The first time mix the grind to evenly distribute the fat, then run it through again. Battery operated scale. KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment - White. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Meat Grinders, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. the tolerances for the blade seating on the shaft is so cheap that it strips out and will not turn correctly when meat is pushed against it. Cuisinart Stand Mixer. Use the largest hole grinding plate to make ground beef (chuck roast cut is perfect and get one with some fat) and run it through twice. Something went wrong. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. The durable, die-cast metal attachment does professional-grade work in minutes, easily … Please email CanadaSocial@KitchenAid.com along with your review ID: 228535758. Skip to main content. I made some breakfast sausage and recently ground up some Italian sausage that I am going to make dinner with tonight. The larger food tray processes more ingredients in one batch. *Stand mixer sold separately. Overall Take. Compared to measuring by volume. This item Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Includes 2 Sausage Stuffer Tubes,Durable Meat Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid,Silver #1 Best Seller Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, BQYPOWER Meat Grinder Attachment … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Condition is "New". Recently, I setup a new kitchen, with a new KitchenAid mixer (the bigger pro one) and decided that I would pull the trigger on getting the grinder. I haven't done casing sausage yet, but I am looking forward to that, going to make some Texas style German sausage. item 1 Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixer 1 -, item 2 Kitchen Aid Food Grinder Wrench 2 -, item 3 Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixer 3 -, item 4 KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder Attachment 4 -, item 5 Best offers welcomed Must Sell KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment 5 -, item 6 Food Grinder Attachment for Kitchenaid Stand Mixers, as Meat Mincer Accessory - 6 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 35 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 93 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 40 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 42 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings. This attachment was a great Father's Day gift! Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Best decision ever! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment, 2.5 lb, Silver at Amazon.com. Then let the mixer do all the work. Thank you. I bought the kitchenaid plastic food grinder attachment. Make sure to hand wash, and full disassemble. Can’t wait to use the sausage stuffer. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Frigidaire PureSource 3 Water Filter-WF3CB, Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Stainless Steel Pasta Roller and Cutter Attachment for 5.5 Qt. then let the mixer do all the work. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. The KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder Attachment attaches to any KitchenAid stand mixer to grind meats, cheeses, bread crumbs and more. Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables for everyday use with the KitchenAid® Juicer and Sauce Attachment. Get Creative with the fine, medium & coarse grinding plates, & 2 sausage stuffer Tubes The larger food tray… Free shipping for many products! Grind fresh meat … it works perfectly fine compared to every grinder I've ever … Likely, yes, but it grinds better when the food is slightly frozen. Stays where you put because of the suction cups on the bottom. Now I can make my own hamburger and add the spices before making the patties. Thank You, -Maddie, I received this meat grinder as a Christmas gift and could not be happier. ], I'm am amateur chef, and making/grinding my own sausage has been something I've wanted to do for a couple of years, but I've been busy and also dragging my feet on buying a grinder. Dear Lessie, Grinder and all parts fit inside its own storage case, for easy storage and quick access. When you buy a KitchenAid KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder Attachment - KSMMGA online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for KitchenAid Part #: KSMMGA … The KitchenAid® Metal Food Grinder tackles even the most challenging ingredients with speed and ease. Silver Powered by the Mixer* Simply attach the Metal Food Grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Valid on select items. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. And get creative with the fine, medium and coarse grinding plates and two sausage stuffer tubes. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. ], Simply attach the metal food grinder to the power hub of any kitchen aid stand mixer, then let the mixer do all the work, stand mixer sold separately, Get creative with the fine, medium and coarse grinding plates, and 2 sausage stuffer tubes. Easy to use. ], Really happy I have this. Take care of it, and it will take care of you. The unit is only two months old and also performed badly on first use. This precision-engineered, all-metal food grinder attachment is designed to fit your KitchenAid stand mixer. The box it comes in is very nice, I think I'll be keeping it for a bit, as it has spots for all the attachments. CHEESES OR FRUITS So versatile you can grate cold cheese, make bread crumbs, prepare fruits or make natural, homemade baby food. Make the most of your KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder Attachment by learning how to properly clean and care for your product. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. No comparison to the plastic one! With 3 pulp screens the options are endless for low pulp or high pulp juices, sauces and jams. Powered by the Mixer* Simply attach the Metal Food Grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. The larger food tray processes more ingredients in 1-batch, compared to model FGA. ANd very easy to clean. - KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment - Silver. Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, BQYPOWER Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Attachment Included 2 Sausage Stuffer Tubes, 3 Grinding Blades, 3 Grinding Plates 4.4 out of 5 stars 839 Grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs and more - using fresh ingredients you can feel good about. The larger food tray processes more ingredients in one batch. Quickly and easily achieve fluffy, consistent results with the revolutionary Sifter + Scale Attachment - the all-in-one baking tool that accurately measures, thoroughly sifts and automatically adds ingredients directly to your mixer bowl in just one step. Then let the mixer do all the work. This meat grinding attachment is so easy and fun to use. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. This item Metal Food Meat Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers ... Sturdy Metal Food Grinder Attachment for Kitchenaid … Just spend a little more and you will be glad you did! ), Hey, Fast. KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment. It includes fine, medium and coarse grinding plates and other accessories to help you tackle cooking tasks with ease. Model KSMMGA includes (1) Metal food grinder, (1) Removable Food tray, (1) Fine grinding plate, (1) Medium grinding plate, (1) Coarse grinding plate, (1) Cleaning brush, (1) Food pusher, (2) Sausage stuffer tubes, (1) Sausage stuffer plate,stand mixer sold separately. Preparation of delicious sausage, meat burger … Grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs, and more - using fresh ingredients you can feel good about. I used to be a butcher and have used a commercial grinder and this reminds me of that! The KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder tackles even the most challenging ingredients with speed and ease. Thank you for your review. Beyond disgusting. Comparing 0 Items … KitchenAid. Simply attach the Metal Food Grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid Stand Mixer*. Stainless Steel Food Grinder Attachment fit KitchenAid Stand Mixers Including Sausage Stuffer, … Then let the mixer do all the work. We recommend using a food processor for best results. We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder Attachment. It’s amazing!!! Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Grind meats, cheeses and bread crumbs and enjoy fresh foods … If you do not own a food grinder than buying an attachment on your already owned mixer is a convenient thing. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Powered by the Mixer* Simply attach the Metal Food Grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment, 2.5 lb, Silver 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,683. It works great.Makes great burger meat.The reason I marked no on cleaning is because you can't just wash it.The best way to clean is with dried bread and definitely don't use fresh.Did and what a mess.