These are budget recipes that are easy to cook and make as a family. But if you are looking to save money, this Aldi meal plan is definitely something you want to check out. Here are 10 free ALDI freezer meal plans that will help you stock your freezer with healthy and delicious dinners. This is a 7 day flexible, Aldi budget meal plan to take the guesswork out of making dinner. I have a family of four with kids ages currently seven and five and this was plenty of food for all of us. Bag of oranges (4 lbs) – $2.49 4. Even if you are not shopping at Aldi these Aldi meals are very budget friendly and family friendly. The pizza was the only one I didn’t get a picture of, but you can see the size of it in the picture above. I cooked the chicken and split it in half. This post contains affiliate links. About $3.80 at Aldi. I save so much money on groceries by shopping at Aldi! This deluxe macaroni and cheese was tasty! So I could do this exact same meal plan next week and save $6 off my bill because I can skip buying these four ingredients. Recipes that are quick to make, and all … Breakfast . Which is why our go-to Christmas recipe collection is brimming with tasty dishes for the festive season, from meat-free mains and terrific trimmings, to sensational sides and glorious desserts. My family enjoyed the Aldi’s cheese pizza and it was so big that my husband and I had it for lunch the next day. See more ideas about Aldi meal plan, Frugal meals, Budget meals. Bag of apples (2 lbs) – $1.69 (If these fruits are higher, substitute for what’s on sale at the time.) Learn more about frugal living, budgeting, meal planning and more! Without further ado, check out this 2-week, gluten-free Aldi meal plan! Cheap & Easy Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup for 44p Sign up here! Read more: 10+ Healthy Vegan Aldi Dinner Recipes you Need to Try! I will recommend if you have a hungry husband, buying two boxes or planning to have some of the leftovers above for this easy meal. However, I made this when my husband was working evenings so it worked out well for us. You could always, of course, take your leftovers for lunch. The Aldi Meal Plan I created includes 21 meals under $100. Buy Now. Flour tortillas (10 ct) – $0.99 6. And you get a $20 welcome bonus! This shopping list will make a total of eight sandwiches and still leave a few eggs and some bacon leftover. Check out this two-week Aldi meal plan and save on your family's food budget! and because of that stick to our budget (also first time ever!) You will see what I mean in the meal plan from Aldi. You can it all for $4.99! 7-Day ALDI Clean Eating Meal Plan. Dozen eggs $1.23 (These fluctuate a lot, and used to be $0.49 often.) Eggs: $1.50 Cheese: $2.59 English Muffins: $1.25 Bacon: $3.69 Total: $9.03 Cost per serving: $1.30 It is owned by Trader Joe’s so most of the food is of high quality. I will use the other half for tomorrow’s dinner. Bag of frozen chicken breasts (48 oz) – $5.99 7. Note: Make sure to sign up with Ibotta, a free cash back app, to get cash back when you go grocery shopping! :), 14 Day Sample Meal Plan to help you get started, Themed Meal Planning Ideas (with examples), 180+ Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks, 16 scrumptious recipes that you can make for your family today. Cheap Aldi Meal Plan – Sloppy Joe’s . 64 Dollar Grocery Budget – ALDI Shopping List. Nutritional Goals: This week’s meal plan focuses on hitting a budget goal, not a nutritional one (not that those have to be mutually exclusive!). My husband and I even got lunch leftovers a few of the days. Guest Posts, To make this super easy, I’ve put the Aldi Meal Plan Printable. One other thing I try to do is prepare meals that will require use of the same ingredients. This meal was really good and I had leftovers for lunch for the next two days. Cheap Meal Plan for Two – All Meals Under $30, SunBasket and Hello Fresh Meal Service Review, 75 Frugal Living Tips that are Surprisingly Easy, How to Score Free Makeup and Free Makeup Samples. My family liked everything on the meal plan and they were left full after every meal so I saved money on snacks too! $40 Weekly Meal Plan for 2 Shopping List: You can print the full menu and shopping list here. Whole Chicken: The majority of our meat this week comes from two whole chickens. This post will show you how to create a simple meal plan from Aldi for under $35. 5. The 2-Week Aldi Meal Plan includes 14 delicious, home-cooked recipes. This seafood ravioli was surprisingly tasty! If you aren’t into red beans and rice, you could make the bean burritos for around the same price. I will use the other half for tomorrow’s dinner. Keep in mind that prices vary per store, so yours may be a little bit higher or lower depending on the item. If I did not have leftovers this would not have been enough for all four of us. For many more easy, frugal dishes made with Aldi ingredients, check out Lauren Greutman’s meal plans! If you answered yes, because of Aldi’s low prices, you are correct. My challenge for this post -it was really just a personal challenge- was to buy at least seven dinners, so dinners for one week, and keep my cost under $35. Eggs – they were on sale this week at Aldi for .70! It was pleasantly delightful! So it only made sense to create a meal plan that was exclusively for items that could be purchased at Aldi! You will also find some of the meals are on the larger side so depending on the size of your family, you may end up with leftovers. If you are tight on money, this is the perfect meal plan for you. This meal was delightful. We had enough corn from the one package to use for this meal as well. It was as high quality as what you would find at a fancy restaurant, but frozen from Aldi, it was still good. My husband would have like a larger serving, but this pack was only $1 so you could double if I make this again, I will add a muffin pack or cornbread pack to still keep it around $35. Do you think I was able to do it? It would definitely be possible to have a “leftover” night in this meal plan and eliminate one of the meals if you are really tight on money this week. Updated June 26, 2019. You can get it all for only $1.99!! I included a recipe to cook in the slow cooker, but you can also roast in the oven or use your Instant Pot.Make sure to cook chicken stock with the bones! Each cookbook teaches you how to create 20 delicious slow cooker freezer meals! Most of the Aldi dinner recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes. 1. This is also a great meal plan if you are trying to save money on food to pay off debt or save up for an emergency fund. ALDI shoppers can use its online meal planner to do a weekly shop for a family of four for just £45. I cooked the chicken and split it in half. There’s no need to write these down, just print off the entire meal plan and shopping list here, so you can … Can of biscuits $0.49 2. .. Frugal Meals Cheap Meals Budget Meals Food Budget Groceries Budget Freezer Meals Save Money On Groceries Freezer Cooking Easy Meals Our $70/week Meal Plan for 4 People. You need it later in the week for African Sweet Potato & Peanut Soup. Cheap Aldi Meal Plan – 7 Dinners Under $35, on Cheap Aldi Meal Plan – 7 Dinners Under $35. I am SO excited to share with you an entire meal plan and shopping list so that you can buy and make 20 Meals for under $150 at Aldi! Cheap! Every time someone asks me for my best tips on the easiest ways to cut back on their grocery budget without using coupons, I give them two answers. Aldi meal plan for $60/week by shopping at Aldi. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for visiting my small space on the Internet. This meal plan didn’t really include breakfast and lunch, but note that I was able to eat leftovers for lunch after almost every meal – plus we had enough left over to do a “leftover night” too. 7 Day Keto ALDI Meal Plan. Article from thehumbledhomemaker.com. My $50 Aldi Meal Plan. June 3, 2009 by Kimberly Danger 16 Comments. Each freezer meal plan includes free printable recipes and a grocery list, so the process couldn’t be easier. If you’re looking for cheap family meals that you can make from Aldi ingredients then have a look at our £1 a head meal idea list below. Cheap and easy dinner ideas or a whole meal plan for kids that babysitters and nannies can make easily. 3. For more information read our disclosure policy here. Feed yourself breakfast, lunch and dinner for a whole week for under £35. The best part is, because Aldi is so affordable, my total spend for groceries needed for these ingredients came in at just under $12 per meal for a family of 4-5! That’s what this Aldi meal plan is all about. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. 9.4 pounds of chicken leg quarters for .95/lb – 8.94 Fresh ground turkey – 3.29 10 pounds russet potatoes – 3.99 The response was amazing and within a day, I was already getting emails begging for a second plan! I’m not a huge fan of canned Alfredo but it was surprisingly good. I used to make these wraps when I was single and lived with a roommate. Free Aldi Meal Plan Printable. This site uses cookies for a better user experience. One Week Meal Plan to ALDI #2: What to Buy Meat. Jun 14, 2017 - I save so much money on groceries by shopping at Aldi! The only dinner that could have used a bit more was the mac and cheese. Most of the recipes listed here are gluten free, or you can easily adapt them to be so! I’m not a huge fan of canned Alfredo but it was surprisingly good. It is easy to create a cheap Aldi meal plan with the low prices found at this store. All the ingredients are from Aldi because I’m a big believer in a one-stop-shop and staying on a budget. There is some repetition for the sake of convenience, but if you like to switch things up check out our other meal plans for inspiration. To make this super easy, I’ve put the Aldi Meal Plan Printable together for you that includes recipes and a shopping list. Aldi meal plan – Chicken Alfredo and broccoli Healthy meal plans on a budget. Wednesday – Chicken alfredo with broccoli. Do you LOVE ALDI like we love ALDI? So you would pay around $29 for next week’s meal plan. A few weeks ago we launched an Aldi Meal Plan where you could make 20 slow cooker “dump” meals for under $150.00. Low Cost & Healthy Slow Cooked Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese 97p a head. Week 1 This week’s dinner meal plan from Aldi. This means if you click a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you, so thank you. I LOVE saving money, meal planning, and budgeting. We are missing fruits, but you could add that to your breakfast or lunch. Here is a weekly ALDI meal plan around which to base your shopping and menu. (like all those crockpot freezer meals did too!) Do you know how to meal plan? I'm a mother of two boys, a loving wife, and a coffee lover! After making four sloppy joe’s for my family we again had enough for my husband and me to have lunch the following day. It is a really simple, healthy and easy meal plan … I will include my a printable menu plan and printable grocery list at the end of the post so read through to pick up your goodies and get ready to save! Free Aldi Meal Plan: What’s Included >> 7 days worth of dinners (main dish and a side) that will cost less than $50 We’ve created this 5-day FREE printable meal plan with easy Hip2Save dinner recipe ideas just for you! I remember shopping Aldi when we lived out of state and loved every bit of the savings so I already had an idea of how easy the switch and save challenge was going to be for me. The ingredients for this week’s meals were all purchased at Aldi for just $50. Budget friendly recipes; Vegan Finds at ALDI; All recipes are made from scratch and serve 4 people. The Aldi Meal Plan Printable Includes: 1) A shopping list to keep you organized on your next shopping trip. This meal was delightful. 7 Day Keto ALDI Meal Plan – A week of meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for the week on a Low Carb Ketogenic Diet making use of foods you’ll find while grocery shopping at budget friendly supermarket ALDI. Have you heard of Aldi, a popular discount grocery store? *Current Aldi prices noted. After all, menu planning and shopping at Aldi are two of the easiest ways to save money on groceries! Click the link below for the printable grocery list: I had leftover ingredients. My husband and I are practicing our gazelle intensity Dave Ramsey style to reach some big financial goals. NEW ALDI Summer Meal Plan: 7 Dinners for Less Than $50 ALL NEW ALDI Meal Plan: 7 Simple Meals for $50 $50 Crockpot ALDI Meal Plan 8 ALDI Freezer Meals for $50 My book is now available: Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After . You are still incorporating all the food groups throughout the week including proteins, vegetables, grains, and bread. Start menu planning; Shop as much as you can at Aldi. Free ALDI meal plan October 2017 -- ALDI meal planning here for the week of 10/1/17, and you'll find new free ALDI meal plans every week! Brilliant Christmas food is easy when you know how. A satisfying meal anytime, this flavor-packed sandwich is a cheap way to pack a lot of calories in one meal. I only used 1/2 of the jar of pesto sauce, 1/2 of the alfredo sauce, and 1/2 of the linguine, and 1/2 of the wraps. Save time! We absolutely loved them and I kind of forgot about making this over the years. Aug 2, 2020 - Explore Marilyn Flesher's board "ALDI MEAL PLAN" on Pinterest. A 2-Week Aldi Meal Plan. It’s no secret that I LOVE ALDI. Aldi Meals – Cheap Dinner Recipes Under $2 Per Serving All Aldi meals below are under $2.00 per plate and some are even just $1.00. One Week ALDI Meal Plan What’s Included: 100% real food recipes that are simple, straight-forward and family-friendly. (I know the suspense is killing you!). Aldi’s low prices come at a cost, but after you get used to Aldi’s little quirks such as renting your grocery cart for $0.25 and bringing your own grocery bags, you will fall in love with the savings. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you are new to Aldi it is a popular discount grocery chain that started in Europe and eventually made it’s a way to the states. I think anyone that’s ever met me knows how I feel about 15 minute meals.When we went through the 90 Day Budget Bootcamp and reduced our spending by over $23,000 a year, we realized that by planning for 15 minute meals every night we could actually stick to our meal plan (first time ever!) ... And just like that we’re responsible grown up food planners! Meal Planning Organization Tips to Get Organized, 4th of July Recipes to Celebrate Everything Red, White & Blue, Frugal Gluten Free Grocery Shopping List Tips, Leftover Ravioli Dinner with Steamed Veggies, Tips and tricks I have learned on my meal planning journey (I’m taking the guess work out for you!) I hope you enjoy the meal plan and enjoy your savings! for you that includes recipes and a shopping list. Also, this meal plan is based on a family of four people. Eating clean doesn’t have to cost a lot. Join me on my frugal living journey! I’m not sure what I was expecting, but my kids and I both liked it. Try it out and save more! Most people that are into saving money have at least visited Aldi once or twice. In fact, with a little planning it may even cost less. Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for a family of four (one with allergies). However, I was looking for a rice packet because I was originally going to make bean burritos with Spanish rice, however, when I saw the red beans and rice pack I changed my mind. If you are looking for a cheap, healthy meal plan that is slimming world friendly, then this one is for you. Plus, we had PB&J toast and orange juice for breakfasts as well. I made seven of the freezer meal plans myself and they changed my life! You can create your own meal plan or check out some of my other free meal plans here.