Average Rating: (4.3) out of 5 stars, based on 8 reviews. Going full circle...no, these aren't insanely hot, but I like 'em. 1. Your mind is telling you it's bored with ordinary snack choices. The package has “danger” and “scary hot” on it, so these better be damn hot. Brand: Chex Mix. These are the ingredients in the Traditional Chex Mix: Ingredients: Whole Wheat, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin … u/stfu2014. Ingredients. Chex Mix Snack Mix, Ghost Pepper, Family Size 15 oz: Kosher dairy This snack has 4g fat per 29g serving compared to chips at 11g fat per 29g serving. Ass Kickin’ Habanero Popcorn. I tried these and they we're good but not that spicy. best. Whole Wheat, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Vegetable Oil (soybean, canola and/or rice bran), Sugar, Rye Flour. 4.3. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. DIY Wine - Duration: 10:43. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper, 8.75 Oz. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Enjoy a spicy treat with Chex Mix Snack Mix. Hot. I found this at Meijer! Hostess Carrot Cake Donettes On the Go! 9 months ago. Store in airtight containers. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper has a delicious hot and spicy flavor. Strangely enough Hot & Spicy Chex mix was pretty spicy and tasty! The reality is, MOST people in the US, at this point in time, wont eat what most of us consider HOT. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chex Mix Ghost Pepper. Sitting right next to it was another flavor we had never tried: Hot and Spicy, so I grabbed that one too! Home > Recipes > cayenne pepper chex mix. Close. Substitution: The original recipe includes Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ and Wheat Chex™. 10 comments. 0. What's the spice level like? 1 star. That's the … A whole new hot and spicy Chex Mix that my taste buds must experience. $2.98 $ 2. The Cul-de-Snack 1,203 views. Chex mix brings a new hot and spicy ghost pepper … Another way to enjoy your favorite snack mix! Hope you all enjoy! Copyright © 2017. When you open the bag of Ghost Pepper Chex Mix, you’ll get a whiff of heavy spice that lets you know immediately that they’re not messing around. DiGiorno Buffalo Style Chicken + Ranch &... Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Product Details. Ice cream, Wendy’s French fries and Taco Time burritos have all spiced up with the legendary pepper. 80% Upvoted. Most Popular. New; Chex Mix Ghost Pepper has a delicious hot and spicy flavor. Your taste buds are saying they want something hot and spicy. Tip: Try pepper chex mix for more results. Ghost Pepper Chix Mix now exists! Ingredients. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Created by Meks. Artificially flavored. This one isn’t sweet but it’s barely spicy. Found! 60% less fat than regular potato chips. top of page. On today's Taste Test Tuesday we finally found the NEW Ghost Pepper flavored Chex Mix. 4.3 out of 5 stars 380 ratings. Ingredients. Chex Mix Snack Mix Ghost Pepper - 8.75 Oz. Powered by WordPress. My new favorite Chex Mix flavor, Ghost Pepper! Hot and spicy, Ghost Pepper. share. https://www.amazon.com/Chex-Snack-Mix-Spicy-8-75-Ounce/dp/B000PNKJXA?th=1. I would be totally on board if these actually tasted good but they highly disappoint in the flavor department. They ultimately just made me yearn for a Honey BBQ Chex Mix variety. A deliciously unpredictable combination of shapes, tastes & textures in every handful. Available from these sellers . From a business persons standpoint, I get it...do I want to sell a few thousand snack bags or do I want to sell a few hundred-thousand snack bags. Flavor. ... GMM S12 • E9 Hot Snack Attack Showdown - Duration: 13:38. Just the right mix! Everything in this bag is heavily seasoned – taking on a nice red-orange hue. I threw the bag out. Like and subscribe! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 1 2 Next. Write a review. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I like it, but Ghost Pepper is not a Chex Mix flavor I can polish off like I usually would, so I’ll personally never repurchase them. Chex Mix is far from the only food to add a little ghost pepper sass these days. When looking for hot spicy snacks you want flavor and heat. 17. It’s available in most convenient stores, gas stations, and even online platforms such as Walmart, Amazon, and Target. It’s been a while so I figured I’d kick things off with a little Review! Chips are my favorite snack and might just end up being my downfall. Good Mythical Morning Recommended for you. Per 1/2 Cup: 130 calories; 0.5 sat fat (3% DV); 210 mg sodium (9% DV); 3 g total sugars. ... 225°F for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Remember, there’s a Hot & Spicy Chex Mix as well, so these are one stop hotter for those of you who are craving more of a burn. Chex Mix brings a new hot and spicy Ghost Pepper flavor to enjoy! Oh wow, I hated these. 60% Less Fat than regular potato chips (Chex Mix Ghost Pepper (4g Fat per 29g serving) has 60% less fat than Regular Potato Chips (10g Fat per 29g serving)). 1. The Chex cereal pieces are the best vehicle for assessing the spice. There should be no doubt what you’re in … Is it actually hot? Chili folks like ourselves will say it's not hot. Chex Mix is a time-tested party snack everyone loves. 5 stars. But they are the exception. 0. Your hand naturally reaches into a bag of Chex Mix and voila.. snack craving solved. Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: 0.5cup Servings Per Container: About 8: Calories: Amount Per Serving 130 % Daily Value: Calories From Fat: Amount Per serving 0: Total Fat: Amount Per serving 4g: 5%: Saturated Fat: Amount Per serving 0.5g: 3%: Trans Fat: Amount Per serving 0g: Polyunsaturated Fat: Amount Per … save hide report. - Isabel Eats {Easy … In a large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels and snack crackers. Sort by. 5:33. Born and raised near Detroit, I grew up eating delicious coney dogs, unique pizzas, and of course --- all the best snacks. It’s definitely lacking the heat but I still enjoyed it. Unus Annus Recommended for you. 7-11 ghost pepper peanuts. Today on WE Shorts Chuck Roland, Cue The Critic & CJ review Ghost Pepper Chex Mix! We've had some notable failures in that regard. Rice Krispies Treats Snap Crackle Poppers Has a New... Found! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Spicy Chex Mix Recipe (Best Snack EVER!) 98 $2.98 $ 2. I like them. Only Chex Mix gives you a deliciously unpredictable combination of shapes, tastes and textures in every handful. These Chex definitely pack the heat, but the flavor is disgusting. A whole new hot and spicy Chex Mix that my taste buds must experience. It's time for Ghost Pepper Chex Mix! 4 stars. Ghost Pepper Chix Mix now exists! Chex Mix has more flavors than there are Chex pieces in one bag of Chex Mix. It has 60 percent less fat than regular potato chips. My new favorite Chex Mix flavor, Ghost Pepper! You can mix and match to suit your taste—just use a total of 9 cups of cereal. I've tried mildly spicy Chex Mix before, but I was put off by the seemingly sweet aftertaste. I steal my nieces’ Halloween candy and laugh about it, put whipped cream on vegetables, don’t trust food that isn’t in a package, and worship ice cream. Related Products. Traditional Chex Mix and Ghost Pepper Chex Mix. Two New SweeTarts Ropes Flavors Are Coming Soon, Mochi Green Tea Halo Top Ice Cream Review. 2 stars. Chex Mix Hot & Spicy Ghost Pepper Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad Taste test: Having eaten the tiniest bit of an actual Ghost Pepper, I know that the heat bar should be pretty high when evaluating a snack that claims a Ghost Pepper taste. 8 reviews. Scary hot. I still enjoy the hint of spice. Size: 15 Ounce (Pack of 1) Another way to enjoy your favorite snack mix! If ghost peppers are haunting your dreams, consider a trip to one of the 15 best countries for spicy-food lovers. It has 60 percent less fat than regular potato chips. To me there was no heat. Chex Mix Hot And Spicy Ghost Pepper. It gives you a deliciously unpredictable combination of shapes, tastes and textures in every handful. Chex Mix Snack Mix, Ghost Pepper, Family Size 15 Oz. Healthy: To reduce the fat to 2 grams and the calories to 80 per serving, use 3 tablespoons margarine instead of the 6 tablespoons butter, omit mixed nuts and use fat-free bagel chips. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chex Mix Ghost Pepper. 1. 98. whats up guys so me and Shelton tried the new ghost pepper Chex mix check it out ! This thread is archived. The packaging says it all. It's available in a large bag for sharing with family and friends. 60% Less Fat than regular potato chips (Chex Mix Ghost Pepper (4g Fat per 29g serving) has 60% less fat than Regular Potato Chips (10g Fat per 29g serving)). Hey there! The package has “danger” and “scary hot” on it, so these better be damn hot. Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake. Chex Mix directions: In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder and salt until combined. Write a review. bag Purchased at: ShopRite Rating: 6 out of 10 Hot & Spicy DANGER HOT SCARY HOT! https://www.amazon.com/Chex-Snack-Mix-Spicy-8-75-Ounce/dp/B000PNKJXA?th=1, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Per 1/2 Cup: 130 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 210 mg sodium (9% DV); 3 g total sugars. 3 stars. Results 1 - 10 of 17 for cayenne pepper chex mix. Just the right Mix! Archived. My/Mo Mochi Cashew Cream Frozen Dessert Review, Dairy Queen’s Blizzard of the Month is Reese’s Outrageous, Found! It’s a very tasty, tangy heat right off the bat. Ghost Pepper Chex Mix. 8 ratings. Contains bioengineered food ingredients. That's the one common thread to all of these mass marketed "insane-heat" products. Posted by. Remember, there’s a Hot & Spicy Chex Mix as well, so these are one stop hotter for those of you who are craving more of a burn. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. These Chex Mix ghost pepper are god awful. Snack Mix, Hot & Spicy, Ghost Pepper. This snack has 4g fat per 29g serving compared to chips at 11g fat per 29g serving. Ingredients: 11 (cereal .. crackers .. oil .. salt .. sauce .. sticks ...) 1 2 Next. Per 1/2 Cup: 130 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 210 mg sodium (9% DV); 3 g total sugars. Purchased Price: $3.19 Size: 8.75 oz. I ask "what, big-business, off the shelf, can buy it anywhere in the US, snack DOES?" 60% less fat than regular potato chips (Chex Mix Ghost Pepper [4 g fat per 29 g serving] has 60% less fat than regular potato chips [11 g fat per 29 g serving). Let's check out a new variation of the hot & spicy flavor. 6. I would marry Flamin' Hot Cheetos if it was legal (and not weird). In response to those who claim it's "got no heat", I ask "what, big-business, off the shelf, can buy it anywhere in the US, snack DOES?" 3 cups Wheat Chex; 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers; 1 cup pretzel sticks; 1 cup almonds; 1 cup mixed nuts; 1 cup pistachios; 1/2 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil; 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix; 1 teaspoon dill weed; 1 teaspoon garlic powder; 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper Drumstick Crushed It – Cookie Coated... Found! RECIPE PULSE : Partially produced with genetic engineering. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands.