I hoped so! 150ml / 5.07 fl.oz . Toner ini dikemas di botol plastik sehingga gak akan pecah kalau jatuh, dengan pengaplikasian berupa spray plus tutup plastik bening. I am still unclear as to why this irritates my skin so much, the only culprit I can think of is the pH but to be honest, that's just process of elimination since there aren't other ingredients that I react to, so YMMV. After trying numerous AHA products that usually left my skin irritated i decided... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! !I'm not even sure why the lower pH is necessary in that article.. This Product: COSRX-AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner 150ml – ₹ 1,050.00 Cosrx-Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml – ₹ 1,450.00 Cosrx-Oil Free Ultra Moisturising Lotion with Birch Sap 100ml – ₹ 1,450.00 COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml – ₹ 850.00 Why a mini-review, and not a full review, you might ask? All-natural ingredients with mineral water for more than just a simple toner. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. I would prefer to be pretty. Thanks xx. Just one question, did you use a buffer solution during before testing a different product? Ah, I see! Contained in AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner are mineral water (as opposed to purified water) for your skin health, natural AHA, natural BHA to clean away dead skin cell. I'm also incredibly surly today because I realized halfway through my prep, when it was too late to stop, that I had ordered the wrong size of test tubes. Agreed, I don't know why it's so hard to find! Baca juga: Review COSRX Centella Blemish Cream - Bye Bekas Jerawat! The toner dispenses as a fine mist instead of large droplets. Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Review: I’ll be honest, I was pretty disappointed with this product during the first week I used it. <3, Hello! However, I do have pictures of its test results in the link above, which came out to, As you've probably guessed, I'm really not happy with the Cosrx AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. Note Globale. Selain membantu mengatasi masalah komedo (whiteheads, blackheads) dan jerawat, Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner … Even more encouraging was the ingredients breakdown between them, with Cosrx seeing to be the clear winner: As you can see, there are a lot fewer ingredients in the Cosrx. I expect them to help lower my skin's pH more quickly (my water is pretty hard, and is above pH 7) but that's about it. Snow White and the Asian Pear. Cosrx is a cult- fave brand that people gravitate to. If not then what can this be used for and how and when can this be used in the routine order? I think this is a pretty mild aha/bha product. Salah satunya acid toner dari CosRx yang tengah naik daun ini. Hi! Which was the same experience I had with the Mizon ; apart from the tingle from the alcohol there didn't seem to be anything. I will probably skip this too then. Hi, What ph digital meter did you use and where did you get it? I read your post and you said that a-sol is an acne treatment and you'd use it after all your actives,"but it does mean that it needs to shuffle to the back of the line and go on after you are done all your other actives"if I only use the ost c20 serum & a-sol, does it mean I should use the ost c20 serum first then the a-sol? Pernah … I really love this toner! lets say after a week using, i start breaking out a lot. and leave you with smoother skin. Make sure you have read this article till the end because the most important information is there. COSRX’s AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner has promising ingredients to help improve the look and feel of skin, though it’s not quite what it seems. I'm me!! Would you be up for a bit of coaching? Wow. Review CosRx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Aku emang paling hobi beli produk yang sedang hype , entah kenapa rasanya ada sensasi dahaga gitu untuk membuktikan produk yang sedang hype up itu worth to buy atau kagak. I have actually done one for COSRX … The exfoliating property of the toner … Toner yang membantu Mencegah timbulnya komedo, Mengangkat sel kulit mati dan menghaluskan wajah.AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner membantu mencegah timbulnya komedo pada wajah. I don't know which one of these caused my breakouts, but it's just disappointing these products don't work at all for me. The order of your products is pretty important when you're working with pH dependent products like actives. So, should I using AHA/BHA Clarifying Cosrxs before using ost c20?Thanks btw for this amazing information! It feels like water, absorbed quickly, quite good even mist. I got this toner … I didn’t see ANY changes at all even though I was using it twice a day like I was supposed to. This fragrance-free toner comes in the form of a water-light liquid and is packaged in a frosted plastic spray bottle. Refresh and reset your complexion with the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. After cleansing my face, I start with the [Cosrx] AHA/BHA CLARIFYING TREATMENT Toner, then apply the [Cosrx] Bha Blackhead Power Liquid (It is a liquid but with a bit more consistency than water & leaves your face feeling moisturized), next the [Cosrx] Natural BHA … (Just discovered your blog.. And I have to say, I love your spreadsheet organization ! Thêm vào giỏ. Hi there!I actually turned this over to The Snailcast so you could have the benefit of 4 blogger opinions (and one cosmetic formulator) to help with this question! I wish I saw your post earlier! Thus, COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner would be a perfect for you. Hi! What do you think of rose water as a toner? I seriously need help. Formulated with AHA, BHA and purifying botanical ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh and soften the skin. AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is a mist-type toner that soothes, refreshes, and softens … Mizon is free shipping + a $2.50 tracking fee for the entire order, so it's my favourite place to stock up on Mizon goodies"(Just discovered your blog.. And I have to say, I love your spreadsheet organization ! )" COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin's optimal pH level, keeping the skin hydrated and healthy. :(. Key Benefits: Hydrating, Evening skin tone and texture, Mild exfoliation Formulated with minimum ingredients to be gentle on sensitive skin Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested, Cruelty Free, Parabens Free New (28) from $11.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. My finger just ran randomly and landed on the Cosrx AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. Infused with natural acne-fighting acids, AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner controls excess oil and sebum while nourishing and hydrating depleted skin with essential vitamins. Exfoliate, cleanse, and prevent with organic AHA/BHA molecules. Sản phẩm với sự kết hợp của thành phần AHA/BHA giúp tăng cường độ ẩm, đồng thời làm sạch các chất tẩy rửa còn sót trên da, giúp da trở nên sạch mịn màng. This toner is the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner from COSRX. Additionally, valid substances … Tất cả sản phẩm Chính hãng 100%. RAGE! The COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is an astringent toner with exfoliating properties, which prevents whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes. Daily & Mild exfoliation toner. Also no idea why that says "unknown". Bekerja dengan baik untuk berbagai permasalahan wajah yang timbul karena kurang tidur, pengaruh lingkungan dan juga untuk kulit berjerawat. I am not about to waste an entire bottle of product to bring the surface of the liquid up to a level that the pH meter needs, so I said a bunch of really foul words that made my husband flee to his gaming computer (with headset) and angrily stormed onto Amazon to find 75mm test tubes. But since you mention that this level of ph is unnecessarily low, I'm now pretty confused. Heh, enough with the showing off. Khi thoa lên da thẩm thấu nhanh, không nhờn dính. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is an exfoliating daily toner that effectively eliminates flakes and dead skin cells while keeping pores clear. Regardless, neither the Cosrx Toner nor the A-Sol have a high enough concentration of acids to work as an exfoliant.The A-Sol is more of a skin treatment, so I would use it as such, and the toner to prep the skin after cleansing. Exfoliating toner untuk membantu meregenerasi kulit, sedangkan hydrating toner sudah tentu menghidrasi atau menjaga kelembaban kulit wajah. Personally, as I use very gentle actives meant for daily use, I prefer to err on the side of caution and pH adjust my skin beforehand so I know my actives are getting a head start and I am maximizing what I am getting out of them. Teksturnya watery , scentn ya sama sekali gak ganggu. This was … "Neither one do anything for me. i stop using the acid for now, till i figure whats happening and my face calming down. ^_^. Me, too, got breakouts from using COSRx AHA/BHA Clarifying Toner and/or COSRx One Step Pimple Pads. Cosrx AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Review. Formulated with AHA, BHA and purifying botanical ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh and soften the skin. I expect them to be a suitable pH to lower my skin's pH after cleansing to prepare it for my actives (Vit C, BHA, and AHA). Use this toner to … (I'm very new to all this so sorry if I misunderstood something), "But since you mention that this level of ph is unnecessarily low, I'm now pretty confused. Jadi gue pake si Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner ini habis double cleansing, AHA/BHA toner, trus hydrating toner, essence.. dll…. I have almost the same type of skin as you and I was really interested in getting Mizon's toner. I just recently discovered korean skin care and the more products I discover the more i need Google. I would recommend pH testing any cleansers you have yourself, as well as your water. I'd say, this Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is only a very mild exfoliating (acid) toner. Produk ini lebih dari sekedar toner biasa, karena memiliki kandungan AHA/BHA organik yang dapat berfungsi sebagai exfoliating toner. Lookfantastic 15.45 € Filtrer les 11 avis consommateurs. Packagingnya berupa box karton warna putih berukuran kurang lebih 18 cm. I bought this toner after reading such great reviews to help with blackheads. Partagez votre avis ! 15 Reviews Add Your Review. I can't use the Mizon toner so I've been on the hunt for an alternative. Thank you! It was my craziest purchase because for the first time I spent close to RM200 on Hermo.my! 4.00~5.00 . This toner is amazing for skincare products delivery to the skin. All this time I use the a-sol first because the ost c20 serum leaves sticky feeling to my skin and I think it's better to not putting any layer after that. background-color. should i be worried about the alcohol content in Mizon toner? ), "Not to sure about trying Cosrx now, where do you think I can find the Mizon please ? Vous aimez ce produit ? The P50 raved about there will be too difficult for me to get, living in Europe, but that one is at a ph level of 3! It's one of those products where, A small pH testing snafu and ensuing rage-shopping, pH of Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol, pH of Mizon 8% AHA Peeling Serum (control) and AHA BHA Daily Clean Toner, pH of Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, My observations and experience with Cosrx vs Mizon, click here for the Cosrx Toner entry on Cosdna, click here for the Mizon Toner entry on Cosdna, Better Beauty Through Chemistry: Unboxing of my digital pH Meter supplies, Beginner Friendly: Simple K-Beauty Starter Kits for 4 Skin Types, Putting your products in order, including pH dependent acids, Beginner's Korean Skincare Routine: Dehydrated Combination-Oily Skin Type, Review: Cosrx AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner vs Mizon AHA BHA Daily Clean Toner, Skincare Discovery: Why the pH of Your Cleanser Matters, Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Review, Multi-Step Korean Skincare Routine: Winter/Spring 2015, Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser Review: We Tried, But It's Time to Break Up, 4 Minute Morning: My Quick 6-Step K-Beauty Routine, First Impressions & Swatches: Make P:rem Blue Ray Sunscreen, Cosrx Low pH Gel Cleanser Review & Demo: My Acid Mantle is a Cheap Date. Does it mean the toner isn't suitable for my skin? You can read more here: As I explain in that post, normally BHA goes before AHA, due to it requiring a lower pH to be effective (below 4.2) and also because it's oil-soluble and does a great job of clearing out your pores so your AHA product has a clear shot at your skin afterward. I have tried many of their products, one of them being the Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. Would the Cosrx be a dupe of the Mizon? Exfoliate, cleanse, and prevent with organic AHA/BHA molecules. This Clarifying Treatment Toner has helped improve the look and feel of my skin. On the 2nd days it gave me an uncomfortable tingle that lasted more than 10 minutes so I rinsed it off. hello, just found your blog and there is so much good information here! I still like to give it a bit of a wait time to work on my skin before I add any layers, though. Korean beauty product reviews, Asian cosmetic guides, sheet masks, snails, & spreadsheets. ph. 22,00 € Il ne reste plus que 6 exemplaire(s) en stock (d'autres exemplaires sont en cours d'acheminement). The AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is made to hydrate and rejuvinate the skin while preventing whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes for the perfect flawless skin you deserve. Quantity. Thus, COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner would be a perfect for you. Today, I want to share with you the COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner! thanks for doing this pH-based review!! PACKAGING. :(. :). I would have realized that's what I needed in the first place if I had not been too lazy to dig my digital meter out of storage and measure the darn thing. I have normal to oily skin thats dehydrated.And in your post where you said about the "crust" on your skin and needing to get that off your face before being able to cleanse it properly... thats why I bought the salicylic acid, worked a miracle! This might be too gentle to actually to stop... Been trying out the 10-step Korean skincare routine and have been getting cystic acne all over my cheeks. Ingredients are just one piece of the puzzle.I may not have even noticed the different/thought it was normal if I had not been comparing it to the Mizon side-by-side. Présentation. :) http://snowwhiteandthepear.blogspot.com/2015/01/skincare-discovery-putting-your.html, This was a really interesting comparison!I've just recently read this post by SkinandTonic: http://skinandtonics.com/the-importance-of-fatty-acids-ph-moisture-barrier-how-i-eliminated-my-acne-decreased-my-skin-sensitivity/And am now hunting down a acid toner. Perhaps it’s time to play with this toner. Hi! All-natural ingredients with mineral water for more than just a simple toner. Sebenarnya kadar AHA dan BHA pada toner Cosrx … Nước hoa hồng trị mụn COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. Regular price Sale price $17.00 Unit price / per . Now the... COSRX Korean Skin Care has been a cult favorite for a long time, and thankfully more of us can be exposed to this brand since it has recently come to Ulta Beauty. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for COSRX, Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner - Rose Petal. I've been reading up on it these past two days. Thanks. I wouldn't recommend the Cosrx toner, period, but if you have a very hardy, tough face that is not sensitive to anything other than alcohol, maybe? For daytime use, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is made with mineral water to rejuvenate for healthier skin. I expect them not to leave residue on the skin that would interfere with the ability of my actives to work directly in my skin. The Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is an exfoliating toner which prevents whiteheads, blackheads and blemishes and also balances the pH level of the skin to make it more hydrated. Spreadsheets 4 lyfe! At this point my face feels so fresh and soft, not greasy. That's the thing about skincare, you just never know how things are going to work for you. Do I still need a pH adjusting toner? Formulated with AHA, BHA, and purifying botanical ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin. Beriya je mula mula takut sebab takut strong sangat haha padahal I takut sebab dengar dia ada AHA/BHA so macam risaunya letak acids dekat kulit. Thanks! Beriya je mula mula takut sebab takut strong sangat haha padahal I takut sebab dengar dia ada AHA… I tried to convince me as well saying come on is cosrx, you will love. the etude house toner comes in a see trough bottle so there is no problem with lighting, but should I clean the new bottle with alcohol or something before? I have started using this since 18 February 2018 working up from once a day to test it and now 2x a day after face wash. I would have thought that would mean the Mizon would be less irritating, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I sent you a reply on your comment on the other post, I hope that helps! YMMV of course! Impression après utilisation. Because my skin can take chemical peeling without feeling much, so once every three days I use a cotton pad with this for that extra exfoliation.... I’ve had my acne prone skin under control for 3 years but i still dealt with stubborn clogged pores and acne scars. Dialah… Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, 5.07 fl.oz / 150ml | Exfoliating Facial Spray | Korean Skin Care, Hydrating, Mild Exfoliation, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free at Amazon.com. But you may see a good result if you are a beginner in … :), Hi!please answer this question :(My daily night routine is using Jeju Vulcanic Toner Innisfree and then ost c 20 serum. COSRX’s AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner has promising ingredients to help improve the look and feel of skin, though it’s not quite what it seems.. Your blog came up because you have several articles that answered my questions. This is kind of unrelated to the post but, can I just use BHA instead of AHA?Poor college student here ;o; It really depends on what you're looking for it to do :) Are you trying to prevent sebum and crud from building up in your pores (BHA), or are you trying to slough off the layers of what's already there (AHA)? so after reading here and there (some of the links u gave here) i decided to try on acid, i put cosrx aha/bha toner pm only for a few days, and applying bha liquid after. I actually have a post that is specifically about putting things in the right order, actually! I just bought a slew of new products to fill in gaps in my routine, including the Mizon AHA & BHA toner, and I can't figure out which order everything should go in. I appreciate Corsx's simplicity of their ingredients lists and the effectiveness of their skincare. "The pH is not necessarily problematic, just that this toner was mysterious irritating to me (and others as well, who do not have sensitive skin, like fanserviced-b.com) so the pH is the only culprit I can think of. I have a question :)The CosRx A-Sol has a pH of 4.3, and not enough concentration (or low enough pH) to exfoliate, The CosRx AHA/BHA Toner has not high enough concentration to exfoliate, but has that super low pH of 3.85.You mentioned in another post that you like to use your Mizon AHA/BHA toner after your actives to clear the gunk off your skin before moving on to moisturizing agents. One, I want to show how consistently the Mizon AHA serum tests (this is my 5th bottle, and all have tested in the same range), and also to provide a relative ph result to compare the others to. My question is, since the A-Sol has that higher pH and the AHA/BHA Toner has a lower pH, but neither have the concentration to exfoliate, can you mix them together and apply with a cotton pad to clear the gunk in the same manner you use your Mizon?I ask because I have both of these products and I would like to get some use out of them lol.Thanks. You mentioned in another post that you like to use your Mizon AHA/BHA toner after your actives to clear … I've been looking for it everywhere and it seems like it's sold out all over the place. The toner is thereby not only … Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Review: I’ll be honest, I was pretty disappointed with this product during the first week I used it. A mild daily toner for clear, supple skin. I started using it with the cosrx 92 snail cream and the klairs vitamin c drops and my skin has never looked so healthy! I haven't seen anything that really nails down the differences, other than betaine salicylate being "gentler", but salicyclic acid is restricted in KR, so there are formulations which have subbed in 4-5% betaine salicylate in lieu of 2% SA in the regular versions. (Cheek-by-cheek?). ur blog is so resourceful, especially the part where u explain about all the acid and actives and putting it in the right order. It's a lovely product but it leaves too much residue on the skin, whereas you are looking for something that will leave the skin 'bare and clean' after use, and therefore ready for acids.I hope that helps! Now I spray this toner (avoid your eyes!!!) Am I missing something? Interesting! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Today, I want to share with you the COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner! Not to sure about trying Cosrx now, where do you think I can find the Mizon please ? AHA/BHA - Trị mụn; Kem chống nắng; Sữa rửa mặt; Toner - Nước hoa hồng ; Serum Kem dưỡng; Mặt Nạ; Make up; Giới thiệu; Tin tức; Liên hệ; Free Shipping Toàn quốc 0932313116 Tư vấn sản phẩm. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. cedaf5 . I hope that helps! Which is better and effective? Style: Single Pack Verified Purchase. Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner ini punya desain yang simple banget, dengan perpaduan hitam, putih, dan ungu. Neither one of them have any 'big' flags on Cosdna: I notice that the Mizon has moisturizers listed much earlier than Cosrx, although it does contain alcohol which the Cosrx dos not. That's interesting, because to me the Cosrx toner feels like putting water on my face while iirc the Mizon had a little bit of tingle. :), What about, P50. The search for me continues! It might work for you, but it's still not a russian roulette spin I'll be suggesting anytime soon. Exfoliating toner yang aku pakai adalah Cosrx AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. is it supposed to be a reaction of closed comedones and all that started coming up to the surface? My first RM200 given to COSRX and I don't regret it. I really want to try the Mizon AHA/BHA toner but I hear so many negative things about alcohol damaging skin? CosRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. The ingredient list is great... butt.... xD for me was just like... okay...My favourite toner is the klairs one but I want as I'm in love with the aha 8% serum, I 've always wanted to try this toner from mizon :/. Looks like I should forget about it. COSRX … This is really interesting, as I have very sensitive skin and the cosrx toner doesn't bother me at all. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA … I am a huge fan of the Mizon Toner and have been looking for an alternative since it can be pretty difficult to find, and I've seen quite a few people buzzing about the Cosrx one so I considered giving it a try. I've used mizon toner for 2 days. I also am testing this instead of the Mizon AHA BHA toner, because as you can see from the first picture on this post, I am dangerously low and could not afford to waste the product. I didn’t see ANY changes at all even though I was using it twice … Sejak saat itu hingga sekarang, toner ini selalu terpampang manis di lemari skin care saya di rumah. However, the A-Sol is neither high enough in concentration (according to the back, it's only 0.5% ) nor low enough pH for exfoliation. The COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is formulated with natural ingredients: 10% of Apple Fruit Water (AHA) & 10% of Willow Bark Water (BHA) and a mineral water base. I'd say, this Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is only a very mild exfoliating (acid) toner. Hello! Exfoliating toner untuk membantu meregenerasi kulit, sedangkan hydrating toner sudah tentu menghidrasi atau menjaga kelembaban kulit wajah. A gentle, clarifying toner. I use a digital pH meter with a two-point calibration for pH testing acids, as. 150ml / 5.07 fl.oz Category: Cân bằng da Tags: aha, bha, cosrx, cosrx vietnam, giữ ẩm, làm sạch, nước cân bằng, toner. "can you mix them together and apply with a cotton pad to clear the gunk in the same manner you use your Mizon? The AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is made to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin while preventing whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes for the perfect flawless skin you deserve. will be much appreciate for ur advice. I'm going to try a few more products that you have listed but am wondering if you know of a reasonably priced anti ageing/rejuvenating moisturiser?? I am also very fair skinned- like burn in 8 minutes fair- and sensitive so it's nice to get an honest opinion from someone with similar skin. Yep! It's super gentle and according to picoprince has a very low pH. My skin loves it and there is no irritation at all. Let me start by saying I was really looking forward to trying out the Cosrx AHA BHA toner, because I absolutely love the Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, and I am reasonably satisfied with the Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol spot treatment. "Unfortunately pH is a factor of 10 (meaning pH 4 is 10 times higher than pH 3) so it's not really possible to mix things together and have a reliable outcome. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is an exfoliating fluid that effectively eliminates flakes and dull skin cells while preventing blackheads and whiteheads from forming. Everyone is different. Efficacité. The Cosrx A-Sol is an acne treatment with a heavy amount of propolis. thank you! The last thing I want to do is get it wrong and have my face blow up. This fragrance-free toner is a water-light liquid. Hi :) what is different between 4% Betaine Salicylate and 2% Salicylic Acid? Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner có kết cấu lỏng, trong nhưng không phải lỏng như nước. Oh yes, my first COSRX review and it is on this amazing toner. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works as a gentle exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Tekstur. AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner won't be giving you too much of a visible result if your skin is already used to stronger exfoliants. I was thinking about switching my toner from the pricey SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion to the much-cheaper COSRX AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. It suggests between 3-4.. but even 4-5 is more acidic than natural, and should be good enough? COSRX AHA/BHA CLARIFYING TREATMENT TONER 150ml . Powered by, This week I'm going to be doing a mini-review of the.