Give your skin the nourishment it deserves with the Ultimate Nourishing Rice Spa Overnight Mask. COSRX Comic Poster . Fast & free shipping available from Melbourne! Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Buy it on korean cosmetics beauty shop, JOLSE. Discount per Quantity. 2. COSRX Ultimate Honey Overnight Mask. Incredible shopping paradise! As an overnight mask: Use in the end of the basic skin care routine before bed. This is my favorite mask as of now, as I write this, this minute that is. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 2.02 fl oz $18.00. Click on the Logo! When I first started to purchase Asian Beauty products, Cosrx made things a lot less complicated for me by keeping most of their ingredient list very short allowing me to try products whilst being clear on ingredients Looking for COSRX? CosRX A 3-in-1 nourishing mask. They are both overnight sleeping masks and are considered the types to provide extra moisture for dry skin types. Propolis extract has antiseptic properties that will inhibit bacterial growth and help rejuvenate skin. Packaging Quantity 3 - 5 6 - 8 9 + Price: Grab it now at the best price with FREE shipping included. Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask is made with 87.26% of Propolis Extract and natural beeswax, which is natural and highly effective ingredient for soothing irritated skin and reducing redness. … LINK HERE. As a 3-in-1 mask, the Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask can be used as an overnight mask, a wash off mask, or even as a cream. HOW TO USE: 1. But as of now, you need this, definitely. Looking for COSRX? COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask. As a wash-off mask: Apply a generous amount of honey mask and leave it on for 15 minutes. Support the Blog / Instagram / Youtube on Patreon! COSRX’s Ultimate Nourishing Honey Overnight Mask’s formula hits a lot of high notes on paper and in real-life use, but ultimately falls just short of achieving our highest rating.. Packaged in an opaque plastic squeeze tube, this fragrance-free leave-on mask has a moisturizing, lightweight gel texture that feels like a dream and is suitable for all skin types. Apply a decent amount on the skin. The mask is enriched with 87% Propolis extract which speeds up healing in […] Includes Perks and Benefits such as EXCLUSIVE Content! Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for COSRX Moisturizing + Rich Nutrition + Whitening 3. Korea. 2. COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask is a sleeping mask containing 87% propolis extract and natural beeswax. [COSRX] Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask 60ml. As a wash-off mask: Apply a generous amount of honey mask and leave it on for 15 minutes. $7.20. Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence. Apply a decent amount on the skin. The COSRX AC Collection Spot Cream is an overnight spot treatment that helps treat active and growing acne, targeting the blemishes at their source. Natural Bees Wax supplies rich moist. Your skin would feel soft, supple, and brighter when you … It comes with 60ML/2.02FL capacity packed into a slim, off-white tube packaging. 2. Sleeping Pack + Wash Off Pack + Moist Cream. Free shipping worldwide and Sign up today to earn $3 credit. The Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask is designed with pure, natural ingredients for a gentle formula that effectively brightens, nourishes, and hydrates to transform dull, uneven skin tone into healthy, radiant skin. pH level: pH level for this cream is … This honey mask contains a whopping 85 percent propolis extract and beeswax that are known to speed up healing of blemishes or spots, thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.