Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. All said handle construction is great. Save crkt eros titanium to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. While a similar knife in the Kershaw Leek exists, the Eros SS outclasses it overall with its classy finish, satin blade, and real, legitimate belly. Top Crkt Eros Review . My EDC Now. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Are you used to thicker EDCs? 12c27 is a chromium-enriched stainless steel, comparable in performance to AUS-8 or 8Cr13MoV. Ended: Jul 20, 2020. What leads you believe it is too thin for an EDC? This lightweight knife features a premium 3" Acuto stainless steel blade and a bead blast finished titanium frame lock handle with pocket clip for easy tip-down carry. Grab a Chehalem, and your life will be … I was thinking about buying the stainless steel version of the CRKT Eros, however I'm worried about the thinness of the blade. This is the next version of the one that started it all and invented a whole new category called the “gentleman’s tactical”. This framelock has 420J2 stainless steel handles with a flat satin finish, and a tip-down pocket clip. The Eros was designed to be the sort of knife that is presentable enough that you can put in your suit pocket or take it with you to a church picnic but don't let its style fool you into not taking it seriously. If however you are talking about a Ken Onion original - I'd be using it as an EDC and most likely the heaviest use it'd go through would be slicing up cardboard (not opening packages, but actually … Details about CRKT Eros EDC Strait Edge Folding Pocket Knife Blade Ken Onion Gray K456XXP See original listing. It’s among the first to feature Field Strip Technology and styled like a classic WWI relic. CRKT Eros "Gentleman's Folder" - Duration: 7:30. It is based in the United States, specifically in Oregon. This folding knife manufactured by the experts at CRKT features a flat, stainless steel handle, a sleek blade and an IKBS pivot ball-bearing system that makes opening this blade silky smooth. Columbia River Knife & Tool Eros EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Pocket Clip K456XXP, Eros - Flat Handle, One Size 4.6 … The Eros has full bead blasted stainless steel handles, leaving the knife with a faux titanium appearance. Origin: Taiwan. CRKT Eros EDC Strait Edge Folding Pocket Knife Blade Ken Onion Gray K456XXP: Condition: Used. We filter millions of reviews from customer. ... CRKT Shizuka NOH Ken EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Compact Everyday Carry,... $86.48. Everyday Carry Knife for Gun Guys: New CRKT ‘Eros’ ... My hands were in my front jeans pocket as I amble around, my EDC knife touching my hand, or the .25 auto in my back pocket should he decide to really not like me? Out of all my ~3" folders, it sports the thinnest, 'shortest', and by far--, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The CRKT Homefront EDC is an everyday carry designed by Ken Onion. The CRKT Eros Acuto features a 3" 440 stainless steel spear point blade with a satin finish. There is a lanyard hole, which could be useful if you decide to remove the pocket clip. In 1996 he created the first commercially successful assisted opening mechanism, and 20 years later unveiled his award-winning Field Strip Technology. This is the lighest and smoothest opening lock liner I have ever handled with the exception a few customs. I have a used CRKT Eros SS pocket knife for auction. And heck, if you like it, just get it! Sandvik isn’t a super well-known steel supplier in the US, but they supply a wide variety of industrial steel to Europe from Stockholm, Sweden. The handle is made of solid stainless steel with a hammered finish, and it locks open tight with the frame lock. Fantastic knife! In operation since 1998, BladeForums.com has led the industry since Day 1. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Thanks for looking. CRKT Eros Folding Knife. The CRKT Onion Eros Large Plain Edge … The renowned brand CRKT is owned by Columbia River Knife and Tool Inc. and is widely known for delivering top-quality knives. Background and Key Specifications of CRKT Knives. I take a quick look at the CRKT Eros Gentleman's folder. Although … While it has less Carbon than either of those, t… Here are my first thoughts/impressions on the crkt eros. Further, the leek is another option. Be careful … The IKBS makes it SO smooth. :D My first CRKT! CRKT Eros 2, Premonition Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by kodiak, Oct 11, 2010. For those who want five stars, here's the pocket knife version. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. In other words, it's not as thick as other EDC blades, especially at the tip. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. As a dressy, urban EDC blade, the CRKT Eros SS translates to something like a cleaner Leek, a budget flipper Sebenza, or an updated CRKT S2. 7:30. Welcome! It's not that I'm used to thicker EDCs, it's just that basing off of the reviews that I've read and watched, everyone mentions that it is noticeably thin. This knife arrives with stepped up D2 blade steel, a handle in black stonewash finish, a frame lock for safety, and friction grooves on the drop-point blade for a secure grip. Electrode, Comp-87404e39-c8e6-4674-999a-188c55ec0bb2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6eb89a3c-007-1762aa2a0013c7, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 22:04:29 GMT, 9" Pocket Knife Steel Gold Blade & Blue Handle. Your comments are appreciated. Coming in at a feather weight of 1.4 ounces, the Eros could be the ultimate gentleman's folder. CRKT did not get fancy 3-D machining the handle like on the … Columbia River Onion Eros Folding Knife K455TXP is an incredibly light and fast pocket knife.Knife designer Ken Onion likes to call them "Gentleman Tacticals," due to their light weight, elegant design, and ease of use. Already purchased your product? Manufacturers, Take a look if you can find one. Weight: 4.8 oz. Free shipping. We aim to show you accurate product information. I have the (titanium) Eros. Find CRKT Knives for Sale Online at NewGraham.com - Order Top-Quality Knives from Columbia River Knife & Tool Today! The PM2, leek, and skyline come to mind. STEEL: AUS-8. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Free 2-day shipping. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Popular . CRKT Eros EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Pocket Clip K456XXP 4.3 out of 5 stars 89 $38.23 Customers also shopped for The blade has a Bowie shape and a sweeping edge that makes both hard and delicate cuts a breeze. and we have not verified it. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Thanks. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Rod Bremer and Paul Gillespie are proud creators of this knife manufacturing company. Blade: 3.5 in. The CRKT Onion Eros … Apparently my smile and wink at him worked best. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. While it looks good in hand, it looks even better when you open it up. This knife is in pretty good condition with some signs of wear like scratches and scuffs. Anyone seen or held the new Kenion Onion Eros. I'll also add that there are plenty of well known knives with thin tips that people EDC. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The price is still high. 5 years ago, if you wanted to buy a bearing equipped manual action framelock flipper you either forked over the dough for a custom knife, or it simply didn’t exist. It''s 4" closed, 7" overall and weighs 1.4oz. 3" blade, all titanium handle. ). Buy CRKT Eros EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Pocket Clip K456XXP at Walmart.com Buy … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It's here!! Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The CRKT Onion Eros Large Gentleman's Folding Knife will sit slim and discrete in the pocket. Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI designed the Eros™ to be a suit knife, take to church knife, or any kind of knife where refined cutting power and a bit of polish are in order. I have a used CRKT Eros SS pocket knife for auction. Does anyone here have any experience with it? The CRKT Chehalem is a small and rugged folding knife for all your everyday tasks. The Hawaii-based knifemaker came up with the beautiful Eros — which manages to pack a whole lot of features into just 1.5 ounces. Your day will simply run better with one by your side. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. CRKT CEO EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Low Profile Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Liner Lock, Glass Reinforced Fiber Handle, Deep Carry Pocket Clip 7096 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,430 As the designer of the successful Eros™ folder series, as well as the award-winning Hi Jinx™, Ken never seems to be at a loss for ideas. If CRKT then the Ripple 2 is a smaller version - this might help with comparison pics - Review - CRKT Ken Onion Ripple what the heck - here - Neither the CRKT Eros or the Ripple are assisted - they both are flippers without the use of any assisting spring. Exclusively available for CRKT.com, this Burnley-designed everyday carry knife is compact in stature but packs heat in the features department. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. This is a simple handle design with 2 stainless steel standoffs, a slender lockbar cut out, and screw together construction. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI designed the Eros™ to be a suit knife, take to church knife, or any kind of knife where refined cutting power and a bit of polish are in order. CRKT Eros SS Review Last Updated: August 7, 2019 It is cool to see the trickle-down effect at work. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CRKT Eros EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Pocket Clip K456XXP at Amazon.com. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Knifenewbi, May 13, 2015. It's a manual flipper opener with an IKBS ball-bearing pivot system. Unsurprisingly, CRKT knew the perfect designer to turn to when it came time to craft their own ultralight folder: Ken Onion. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. It's a manual flipper opener with an IKBS ball-bearing pivot system. Show All Specs Columbia River Knife & Tool® and noted knife designer Ken Onion bring you the Eros knife. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D -1 -1 U J -1 0 F J -1 -1 Columbia River CRKT K455TXP Titanium Eros Straight 440 Steel Folding Knife $53.99 The CRKT Eros Flat features a 2.84" AUS-8 stainless steel spear point blade with a satin finish. With a smooth and fast opening IKBS™ ball bearing system, this everyday carry knife looks swanky and gets the job done. Just don't do anything with it that you shouldn't do with a knife anyway and you should be fine. Go to. Electrode, Comp-2eef2c58-acae-4a28-b242-88c56b7b0f58, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-428f1e48-008-1762a9c1b7ada0, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:57:22 GMT, Electrode, Comp-dfc809be-cb36-429d-b5b1-0f86e84df2d4, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-038e362d-007-1762ab3eaedc25, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 22:23:23 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The titanium frame lock of the CRKT knife is CNC machined, and the Japanese Acuto + blade steel is incredibly sharp. With a smooth and fast opening IKBS™ ball bearing system, this everyday carry knife looks swanky and gets the job done. This framelock has gray anodized 6AL4V Titanium handles with a tip-down pocket clip. It's really growing on me the more I use it. Columbia River Knife & Tool Eros EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Pocket Clip K456XXP, Eros - Flat Handle, One Size Visit the Columbia River Knife & Tool Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 102 ratings Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI designed the Eros… For those who want five stars, here's the pocket knife version.This is the next version of the one that started it all and invented a whole new category called the “gentleman’s tactical”. Paid … Everyday carry knives in your routine are as essential as oil is to your car. This knife by CRKT is often referred to as the "gentleman's tactical" and is a knife with both style and substance. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. EDC Gear & Gun Reviews 11,886 views. The grooved swindle uses Sandvik 12c27 steel, which was more commonly used about 10 years ago, mostly by Kershaw. HOMEFRONT. You will chose right product because my site use AI Technology and Big Data to …