For reservations call … Notice: Please note that you are probably selected a Cabin Type that does not allow booking of individual beds. Most car rental companies in Puerto Rico do not allow their vehicles to be taken on the ferry. Thanks! } My plan was to get there for about 9:30, which I thought should be enough time to park, get a ticket, maybe even grab a cup of coffee and cue up for a ferry ride. Would we be able to get an uber to take us from the ferry drop off location to flamenco beach and other places? It’s possible to buy tickets at the ferry terminal, but there’s never a guarantee they won’t sell out. Ticket Prices. Location. Palmetto Guest House. Even if there’s a line of people waiting? Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. theMonth = new MakeArray(12); All Rights Reserved. Culebra Tourism Culebra Hotels Bed and Breakfast Culebra Culebra Holiday Rentals if ((navigator.appName == ("Microsoft Internet Explorer")) && (navigator.appVersion.lastIndexOf("3.") This page is for service from Culebra … Culebra to Ceiba (Daily) 6:30am / 1pm / 5pm / 8:30pm. Idk if the is working correctly. Ferry tickets to Italy, Ferry tickets to Greece, Ferry tickets to Greekislands, Ferry tickets to Turkey, Ferry tickets to Albania. Just go to PorFerry.com to purchase your tickets online (new window) Purchasing tickets at the Ceiba ferry terminal. If you happen to miss the ferry at Fajardo, an alternative is to fly from the Ceiba airport. There is a service charge when buying tickets online. if (m==0) document.writeln(whichDay + ", " + whichMonth + " " + whichDate + ", " + whichYear); It’s imperative the day of your trip to check for any last minute information on the ferry so you can know as far in advance as possible if any hiccups happen. View Hotel . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Gov. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. For more information visit www.elscripto.com. View Hotel. } by hoopdog. Passengers may ride the cargo ferry for $2.25 each way. Its creators are participants of the Puerto Rico Industrial Development Company innovative small and medium enterprises program. 1 29 February 2020. by sunlvr5 Ferry to Culebra. whichYear = dateNow.getYear(); whichMonth = theMonth[dateNow.getMonth()]; Ferry schedule from Ceiba, Puerto Rico to Culebra! 314 Reviews . Select the date, time and number of tickets and we will buy the tickets. I noticed as days passed later days would open up but I havent noticed it opening up past Sept 1st for a couple weeks now. WHAT A RIP OFF! PORFERRY.COM es un servicio de ATM (Autoridad de Transporte Marítimo) para la venta de boletos por Internet. whichYear = whichYear + 1900; if (m==8) document.writeln(dateNow.getMonth()+1); Back to Culebra   Culebra 0 : 02 March 2020 by Fun4sol Timing logistics from Culebra to SJU. good idea to carry with you the local airlines' phone Culebra Ferry: we buy the tickets for you! CULEBRA FERRY TICKETS Advanced Ferry Tickets to Culebra or Vieques. Vieques Air Link and Air Flamenco fly between Ceiba and Culebra. Through the online system, the government can implement a presale mechanism that eases the volume at the ticket booths at the ports and provide electronic ticket scanning to eliminate duplicate or false tickets. 02 March 2020; See All Culebra Conversations. “As part of our commitment, we’ll be initiating a series of community dialogues with the residents of the island municipalities of Vieques and Culebra, as well as with their mayors and the top municipal executives of Ceiba, Cataño and San Juan.”. $10 per ticket Payment required prior to checking availability. There is 1 way to get from Ceiba to Culebra by car ferry. Whether you’re looking for a grand adventure or just want to get away for a last-minute break, flights from Fajardo to Culebra offer the perfect respite. theMonth[3] = "April"; theMonth[4] = "May"; theMonth[5] = "June"; HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VACATION? A one-way ticket to Culebra costs $2.50 per person. View the ferry schedule and prices. Culebra. “The use of technology is vital to improve maritime transport service to the residents of Vieques and Culebra, as well as for Puerto Ricans or visitors who travel to Ceiba and the island municipalities,” said Rosselló. Answer 1 of 14: Hello sorry that this has been answered elsewhere but having a hard time finding up-to-date information on the new ferry system. Quickest way to get there Cheapest option Distance between. Recommended option. CEI-CUL; CUL-CEI; R/T; Round Trip Tickets To purchase a round trip, please try to buy the return leg CUL-CEI first, without actually buying it, then proceed to buy the other and immediately buy the original! Culebra Hotels and Places to Stay. It is a good idea to carry with you the local airlines' phone numbers. Ferry Schedule to and from Culebra, Puerto Rico. For the second phase, which should begin in May, a system will be integrated to maximize seat inventory available online, the governor said. Esta página te permite ver los itinerarios, comprar boletos, y te contesta preguntas relacionadas con el servicio de Ferries. This schedule is subject to change without notice. Culebra-Ceiba 8:00 AM daily 12:00 PM daily 2:30 PM daily 5:00 PM Sundays Ceiba-Culebra 6:30 AM daily 10:30 PM daily 1:30 PM daily 4:00 PM Sundays. Or do we need to rent a golf cart or atv? Or is it only the day of? by Fun4sol. Avoid lines and get your Vieques ferry tickets or Culebra ferry tickets online. 107 Reviews . We will email you the code within 5-6 business days! Porferry.com is a collaboration between the Maritime Transportation Authority and TiX.By LLC. { Purchasing ferry tickets online. if ((navigator.appName == ("Netscape")) && (navigator.appVersion.lastIndexOf("3.") Esta ruta tiene una duración aproximada de 45 minutos desde Roosevelt Roads Waterfront hasta Bahía Sardinas y 90 minutos a San Ildefonso. If you happen to miss the ferry at Fajardo, an alternative is to fly from the You can get your Culebra ferry tickets at www.viequesferrytickets.com. A one-way ticket to Vieques costs $2.00 per person.. The website is part of a general effort to improve the often-chaotic transportation service between Puerto Rico, Vieques and Culebra. News is my Business was born in November 2010 out of a desire to provide no-nonsense, straightforward, English-language news relevant to Puerto Rico’s business community, in an all-digital format. } Ceiba Ferry Terminal. } And is the passenger or cargo ferry more reliable?-How available are ubers and taxis in Culebra? Culebra Tourism Culebra Hotels Culebra Bed and Breakfast Culebra Holiday Rentals Culebra Holiday Packages Flights to Culebra Culebra Restaurants Culebra Attractions Culebra Travel Forum Culebra Photos Culebra Map Culebra Guide All Culebra Hotels; Culebra Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Culebra; By Hotel Type Culebra Campgrounds; Culebra Hostels Verifiquen itinerario antes de comprar boletos. 4 01 March 2020 . Culebra → Ceiba. for (var i = 1; i <= arrayLength; i++) this[i] = i-1; Passengers may ride the cargo ferry for $2.25 each way. Porferry.com is a collaboration between the Maritime Transportation Authority and TiX.By LLC, the company that developed and operates the Ticketera ticketing service in Puerto Rico and the U.S. mainland. if ((navigator.appName == ("Netscape")) && (navigator.appVersion.lastIndexOf("4.") Club Seabourne Boutique Hotel Pool, Bar and Restaurant. Business reporter with 27 years of experience writing for weekly and daily newspapers, as well as trade publications in Puerto Rico. theMonth[6] = "July"; theMonth[7] = "August"; theMonth[8] = "September"; As the Internet advises buying tickets in advance – we did and INSTEAD of paying just $16 return Ceibo to Vieques it was $57!!!!!!! Ceiba → Culebra. During the first phase of the launch, a limited number of tickets, exclusively for Fast Ferries vessels, will be available. Ricardo Rosselló announced the creation of a digital platform that will allow users of the ferries traveling between Vieques, Culebra and Ceiba to purchase tickets online, access route maps and find answers to frequently asked questions. 434 Reviews . ©2020 News is My Business. if (whichYear <= 99) whichYear = whichYear + 1900; isladeviequespagos@gmail.com. Voyage between Ceiba and Culebra is about 40 minutes with fast ferries (2019). if (m==9) document.writeln(whichDate); Notify me of follow-up comments by email. if ((navigator.appName == ("Microsoft Internet Explorer")) && (navigator.appVersion.lastIndexOf("4.") The agencies working on the project are the: Maritime Transportation Authority, the Public-Private Partnerships Authority, Department of Transportation and Public Works, the Ports Authority, the Office of the CIO, the Department Economic Development and Commerce, the Roosevelt Roads Redevelopment Authority, the Puerto Rico Tourism Company, the Federal Transit Administration, the U.S. Maritime Administration and the U.S. Coast Guard. Culebra, Puerto Rico . Its founding partners have more than 20 years of experience in the development and operation of electronic ticketing systems. Get Tickets. All Rights Reserved Culebra. I drove yesterday to the Culebra Ferry terminal to ensure a smooth travel, knowing first hand how difficulties make traveling to Culubra troubles on. Ferry, fly • 4h 32m. Contact Amanda Galasso in Culebra Ceiba != -1)) Culebra ferry tickets online; Culebra Island Newspaper; Puerto Rico Government Directory – Culebra; University of Florida Digital Collections – Caribbean Digital archives of Culebra This page was last edited on 16 September 2020, at 23:51 (UTC). // This JavaScript was generated by El Scripto from A Big Lime. { Bienvenido al sistema de venta de boletos en línea para viajar en Ferry entre Vieques y Culebra, y Ceiba. Culebra Tourism Culebra Hotels Bed and Breakfast Culebra Culebra Holiday Rentals Culebra Holiday Packages Flights to Culebra Culebra Restaurants Culebra Attractions Culebra Travel Forum Culebra Photos Culebra Map Culebra Guide All Culebra Hotels; Culebra Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Culebra; By Hotel Type Culebra Campgrounds; Culebra Hostels We will deliver them to you in San Juan!. I you can't get ferry tickets to Culebra or … Recommended option. Ticket Window Hours: 6:30am – 3:30pm; Rates for ferry tickets: Vieques: $2.00; Culebra: $2.25; Children 3 – 11 years old: $1.00; Adults 60 – 74 years old: $1.00; Adults 75 years and older: Free theDay[0] = "Sunday"; theDay[1] = "Monday"; theDay[2] = "Tuesday"; theDay[3] = "Wednesday"; Through www.porferry.com users will have access to a detailed itinerary of routes with boarding and departure times, estimated times of arrival, in addition to real-time schedule changes, he said. My list of former employers includes Caribbean Business, The San Juan Star, and the Puerto Rico Daily Sun, among others. #Ferry #tickets included, Don't wait in long lines to #Culebra or #Vieques Book Early 787-513-7685 #Taxi whichYear = "" + whichYear; theDay[4] = "Thursday"; theDay[5] = "Friday"; theDay[6] = "Saturday"; For example if I go to the terminal Tuesday and would like to buy tickets for Wednesday can I do that? Esta ruta tiene una duración aproximada de 45 minutos desde Bahia Sardinas a Roosevelt Roads Waterfront y 90 minutos desde San Ildefonso. Culebra Beach Villas. We want our tourists arrive to the islands. Culebra Ferry? 53 28 February 2020. by mccabepeter February 25 trip. View Hotel. this.length = arrayLength; We were there around 10:00on 2/3/2020. There is no 'good' or 'bad' time to come to Culebra. Vieques Ferry; Vieques Beaches ; Culebra Ferry; Contact; Select Page. // --> Amanda Galasso their vehicles to be taken on the ferry. Culebra Ferry We buy the tickets for you! Your email address will not be published. At this time, we are not offering advanced ferry ticket purchase. airport. It is recommended to park your rental car in Fajardo and rent another in Culebra. Answer 1 of 90: Has anyone tried islaculebra.com for purchasing ferry tickets?Tickets are $9 roundtrip for 2 people but there's a sevice charge of $30, which I don't mind paying if I don't have to wait in line. writeDate(10,"/"); As someone who never took the old ferry service from Fajardo, I have no way to compare this new service to the old, but I really don’t have any complaints, other than the fact that they don’t yet let you buy tickets online or over the phone. != -1)) Answer 1 of 54: Does anyone know if you can purchase ferry tickets in person for another day. Most car rental companies in Puerto Rico do not allow This way we'll know, it's a round trip and in case one leg has been sold out, we don't buy either. 06 March 2020; Ferry tickets online - when do they become available? != -1)) } function writeDate(m,sep) another in Culebra. Cargo Ferry Get Tickets. Passengers may also obtain data such as information on the use of boats by residents, local and foreign tourists. It is recommended to park your rental car in Fajardo and rent Photographs   Culebra Information, Page Design by: The temperature is in the 70 to 90 degree range year round. Comprar boletos Itinerario.