Those on/off ones are terrible for learning proper pedaling technique if you plan to play an acoustic once day. Gives a continuous (well, 127 interval) range of sustain/damper control. Some reviews mentioned the compatibility issue, but at least it works perfectly with my P155 and P105. A foot pedal for use with digital pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, and stage pianos, the … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Yamaha FC3 Dual Zone Piano Style Sustain Pedal, See all details for Yamaha FC3 Dual Zone Piano Style Sustain Pedal, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A foot pedal for use with digital pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, and stage pianos. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. It worked great while it lived, but now it's gone. It has an attractive design to match the look and feel of the Yamaha P125 88 key digital piano.Also available is the LP-1 Pedal Unit. FOR SALE - New Hampshire 2 - Yamaha FC3 piano style sustain pedal with half damper control / dual zone. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Genuine Yamaha Foot Pedal … I want to wire on a new jack but don't know how to make the connections. Whether you are a professional musician, an enthusiast or even a complete beginner who doesn’t know where on earth to start, we are here to help you on your musical journey and to share our own experiences and expertise. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. It allows my Yamaha keyboard to sustain notes and without it I would not be able to play many of the songs I am learning. Yamaha builds their products well. About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. Express yourself with half-pedaling techniques on the Yamaha FC3A. Write a Review SKU: … Make Offer - Yamaha FC3 Sustain Pedal - Never Used - Half Pedal Functions. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. Purchasing two more to complete the setup creates an incredible experience of being as close as one can be to an acoustic piano experience in the digital realm. FC3 Dual Zone Piano Style Sustain Pedal delivers about as close as you can get to natural sustain. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016. The Ultimate Expression Tool for Today's Electronic Keyboard It is a simple switch. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2012. This is an interesting pedal for digital piano. About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. Recommended. On the other hand, you can hold FC3 pedal half way to make "semi-sustained tone". About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. The Yamaha CP300 comes with one FC3 pedal. I used FC4 with P155 for a couple of months but I found it difficult to control the sustained overtone since, I became to know, FC4 just works as off/on switch. This pedal performs flawlessly....damper, sustain, soften...everything that you would utilize the pedals for on an acoustic piano is wonderfully emulated by this pedal (using 3) on a CP300 digital piano. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Yamaha FC4. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Sunday - 11:00 – 4:00, © Copyright 2020. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. This allows the Sustain pedal to send all values 0 through 127 to which the MODX can respond by adjusting the amount of sustain … You are bidding on a never used - No Box - Yamaha FC3 Dual Zone Piano Style Sustain Pedal. The cable coming from the 3 terminal pot in the pedal … The damper action may be REVERSED on your keyboard. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2014. This pedal works for Yamaha, Roland and Kawai keyboards. The Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano is another great contender to be your new 'weighted-key' piano. Yamaha FC3A Sustain Pedal. Bought to use as a spare pedal on live shows and never used The FC3 is only compatible with keyboards … Particular foot switch pedal … Replaced my Yamaha FC4 sustain pedal with an FC3. This pedal offers a feel close to that of the pedal on an acoustic piano. It is equipped with a rubber skid to keep it firmly situated on the floor. Good build quality, function, and appearance, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2012. Get the guaranteed best price on Keyboard Sustain, Volume, Expression Pedals like the Yamaha FC5 Sustain Footswitch at Musician's Friend. CONCEPT MUSIC PTY LTD WWWShop PHP Developers. The Yamaha FC3 is a well made pedal, but as other reviewers have pointed out, it will only work for certain keyboards. The damper action may be REVERSED on your keyboard. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. The LP-1 is a three piano-style pedals for the same kind of functional sustain, sostenuto and soft control found on grand pianos with half-damper effect.This unit suitable for use with the P-125 a... Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano with 88 Graded Hammer Keys - Black, Yamaha P-121 73 Key Graded Hammer (GHS) Weighted Digital Piano (Black), Yamaha L-125 Stand (for P125 Digital Piano) - Black, Yamaha L121 Stand (for P121 Digital Piano) - Black, Yamaha LP-1 Pedal Unit for Yamaha P Series Electric Pianos - Black. It has an attractive design to match the look and feel of the Yamaha P121 73 key digital piano.Also available is the LP-1 Pedal Unit. Welcome visitor you can login or create an account. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2014. At Concept Music we believe “Life’s Better When You Play!”  It is why we are here and everything we do supports this philosophy. This page works best with JavaScript. About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30 4.5 (4 reviews) Read 4 Reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $29.00 +$22.00 shipping. Works as advertised but as others specified, the pedal develops a squeak within a few days of use. To reverse the polarity: Turn the piano off, find the FUNCTION button, plug in your foot pedal… Yamaha FC3 Piano-Style Sustain Pedal About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. We are all keen to share our vast knowledge of instruments and brands and models with you and will happily talk to you all day about “all things musical” and of any aspect of playing, using or learning a musical instrument. The FC4 is back in action and functions just fine. The L125 Stand perfectly compliments the Yamaha P125. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. Both FC3 and FC4 get lots of stars, and rightly so. This means when the pedal is up, you get sustain, and when the pedal is down the strings are dampened. The L121 Stand perfectly compliments the Yamaha P121. Nektar NP-2 piano pedal. Not good! $35.00. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2016. It may be my problem but I always had to drag FC4 back to the original position using my foot quite often. I'm very disappointed in this product and this experience. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I had faith in Yamaha and have purchased several of their digital pianos including my current P155. A sustain pedal compatible with half-pedaling. Sustain Pedal Can be used as half pedal with P60, P70, P85, P90, P120, P140, P250, CP33, CP300, S90ES, MOTIFXS, Stereo jack, Cable: 160 cm Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2016. Another thing I like about FC3 it stays the same place while heavily using the foot pedal while playing. With Yamaha name, I expected better product and service. Not just an on/off pedal, this sustain pedal gives you continuous control of your effects.Yamaha FC3A Piano-Style Sustain PedalThe Yamaha FC3A is a rugged, piano-style foot pedal for sustain … Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. Very annoying and I had to return. 244 - 246 Cambridge St Wembley WA 6014, OPENING HOURS Replaced my Yamaha FC4 sustain pedal with an FC3. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. Great pedal, solid and heavy. Oh, by the way, I did not get the full refund. ADDRESS Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2015. It has pressure when I push it and is not like other pedals that click when you press them. The FC3 damper pedal offers continuous sustain performing exactly as an acoustic piano would. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2013. It pushes down smoothly and also looks quite nice, a lot like the pedal on a real piano. Either way, I do not believe this pedal should fail over time because of the squeak so it's really up to the musician if they want to take apart and lubricate the parts. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. ON or OFF. Electrically closed at rest. Purchasing the recommended Yamaha FC3A allows you to take advantage of Sustain half-Dampering feature. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. This pedal is compatible with … This means when the pedal is up, you get sustain, and when the pedal … PSST... Sign up to our mailing list and get regular access to great deals on all your favourite musical equipment. The Yamaha FC3A is a rugged, piano-style foot pedal for sustain and other continuous controller functions. The Yamaha FC3 is a well made pedal, but as other reviewers have pointed out, it will only work for certain keyboards. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Yamaha has created the FC3A Sustain Pedal for use with digital pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, and stage pianos. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Of course I can't return it since the deadline for replacement has past. The Yamaha P-121 Digital Piano is another great contender as your new 'weighted-key' piano. The Yamaha FC4A is for use with digital pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, and stage pianos. All of our staff are musicians who have professional playing experience and who are passionate about making music and who want you to enjoy playing music too. Long story short, after 5 months the pedal … Highly recommended for the half pedal ability if you are serious about playing piano. Features 6-foot cable 1/4" plug Motif XS, MOTIF XF, and S90XS compatible Continuous Sustain About as close as you can get to natural sustain, the FC3 offers continuous sustain … The FC3A is a Sustain pedal capable of sending all values between 0 and … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Disappointed. This makes squeaky noise every time I step on the pedal. Sep 27, 2020 Rating: Yamaha FC4A polarity reverse fix NEW by: Anonymous We have a Casio WK-240 and a Yamaha FC4A pedal. FC3 works in a very similar way to how acoustic piano's sustain pedal works. Yamaha must know about all the feedback but I don't think they addressed it. Yamaha FC3 Dual Zone Piano Style Sustain Pedal The Yamaha FC3 Pedal is the ultimate expression tool for today's electronic keyboard. Unlike most common pedals, the FC3 has a unique continuous zone that allows for different types of sustain. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2013. The FC4A is your standard Sustain pedal. It is amazing. My Yamaha FC-3 sustain pedal met with an accident that severed the 1/4" jack from the cable end. Saturday - 9:00 – 5:00 Make Offer - Yamaha FC4. Ruggedly built sustain pedal with 6' cable. Yamaha FC3 Sustain Pedal - Never Used - Half Pedal Functions. Free shipping.