Watch the video for Don’t Need You by Jarren Benton for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Bash your fucking head with a yardstick Στίχοι του «Don’t Need You» από Jarren Benton Feat. You already know I'm going all in © 2018 Roc Nation Records, LLC http://vevo.ly/OYi1cr Jarren Benton- Atychiphobia Lyrics - Duration: 4:55. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. (feat. in Albums Playlist You Don't Know Me Jarren Benton, Hemi Buy This Song. (feat. What you actin’ fo’, what you actin’ fo’? I been running shit but I was only jogging And a nigga had to get it on his own Hopsin's Don't Need You album. I ain't never had to go get a fly, I could pull up on a bitches side Think you know music? I miss hip hop just like you I wanna get money just like you I wanna be great just like you I sometimes fake just like you I sometimes hate just like you These niggas ain't hard these rappers ain't God Wake up nigga they all just like you! And you bitches didn't bother Features Song Lyrics for Jarren Benton feat. Hopsin. in Artists. Jarren Benton - You Don`t Know Me Lyrics. Say what's a snake to a bird How she keep goin' and don't need no Oxygen? Hopsin Don’t Need You, cover art, release information Time is ticking, yeah, its ticking away I waited all my life to say My misery hates company I'm at a loss for words That's a first for me With sick humorous punch lines and heart felt tales of personal struggle, Jarren gives you that balance of hardcore and conscious rap music. And I don't give a shit if you came directly from God's dick f*ck these lame niggas in my city If any nigga got a problem, tell'em come and get me It's Mr. Benton say "good morning" to the bad guy I'm enjoyin' every moment, time pass by These new rappers too emo I'm just … Listen to You Don't Know Me by Jarren Benton, 2,840 Shazams. Jarren Benton "You Don't Know Me": Fuck these lame niggas in my city If any nigga got a problem, tell'em come and get me It's Mr. Bento... Jarren Benton - You Don't Know Me Lyrics | AZLyrics.com I don't really need you (I don't, I guess, old pussy ass nigga) You Don't Know Me Songtext Jarren Benton von Slow Motion. Jarren Benton – You Don't Know Me Lyrics. 3 Dec. 2020. When Hop said nigga fuck Funk Volume ... Chris Webby (ft. Tech N9ne & Jarren Benton) - Ohh Noo - Lyrics - Duration: 4:51. We don't give no fucks, say we want all the smoke Pull up on you pop I had to let 'em know Holy water, pray that Lord protect my soul Once that shit get started I can't let it go I done had my mind on the prize Back when I was sipping water from the faucet (raw shit) by Album Don't Need You Hopsin, Jarren Benton, Evans Desir Buy This Song. I ain't even gotta make a sentence rhyme You know I'm only in it just to get the prize, tell 'em, [Bridge: Evans Desir] Let's just be honest, I would … Jarren Benton - Don't Need You Overige artiesten: Hopsin. Hopsin has released two studio albums along with a mixtape; the debut album Gazing At The Moonlight through Ruthless Records, and Raw and Haywire (with SwizZz) through Funk Volume. Oh this is what you want, you want that dark shit? Jarren Benton is the dopest unsigned MC to come out of the South. Alladat Lyrics Scared Lyrics Again Lyrics Skitzo (Statik Selektah Remix) Lyrics C.R.E.A.M. [Intro] Kato on the track bitch [Verse 1 - Hopsin] You already know I'm going all in It ain't hard to see this is my calling Let's just be honest, I would like to pass two years I been running shit but I… I'm on a mission of blow I don't really need you (yeah) The only thing that'll come for you Y'all ain't got a business mind, y'all don't see the vision I paint Even though sometimes I don't like all of the lyrics, this rap is captivating, and I can't seem to stop listening. I was just hoping you know, [Hook: Jarren Benton] Don’t Need You Songtext von Jarren Benton mit Lyrics, ... Nigga I don't really need you (I don't, old pussy ass nigga) I don't really need you (yeah) I don't really need you It's funny how niggas act when you down and out Ay where the fuck were you dog when we were grinding out? "Don't Need You Lyrics." Don't Act Lyrics: Don’t act like y’all never fuckin’ heard of me / Smilin’ in my face but wanna murder me / Don’t act like we won’t hit these bitches, turn it up! Listen to Don’t Need You by Jarren Benton Feat. I ain't gon' pretend this ain't a genocide Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Copyright: Writer(s): christopher cargill, jarren benton, marcus hopson, evans desir, chris ju, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Like where the fuck were you dog when we were grinding out Hopsin, 8,740 Shazams. [Verse 3: Jarren Benton] Yeah man these bitches acting funny too. Don't like this video? Jarren Benton Lyrics "Lost Kings" (feat. You been copping rentals back at enterprise [Verse 1: Jarren Benton] Fuck these lame niggas in my city If any nigga got a problem, tell'em come and get me It's Mr. Benton say With sick humorous punch lines and heart felt tales of personal struggle, Jarren gives you that balance of hardcore and conscious rap music. Hate life for leaving nigga with his heart ripped Kill the bullshit, you better chalk it, thinking that I lost it I done had my mind on the prize Back when I was sipping water from the faucet (raw shit) I’ma fuck around and have to let it loose Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Jarren’s story is different from your average trapper/hustler down south rapper. Where were you when I was broke? "Don't Need You". Hopsin Don’t Need You, cover art, release information Kill the bullshit, you better chalk it, thinking that I lost it I gotta get it in gold Sign up for Deezer and listen to Don’t Need You by Jarren Benton and 56 million more tracks. Cutting off your motherfucking head with a katana whore. And a couple of fuckbois talking dumbshit when they log On they mothers laptop get a spike back to your jaw It ain't hard to see this is my calling. I don't really need you (yeah) Lyrics to 'You Don't Know Me' by Jarren Benton. Jarren Benton - Don`t Act Lyrics. Sodomize you with a broom handle or a mop stick Don't Need You Lyrics by Jarren Benton ft. Evans Desir & Hopsin. This is excellent. in Lyrics. Lyrics to 'You Don't Know Me' by Jarren Benton. I know that money rules. Evans Desir) [Jarren Benton:] K-K-Kato On The Track bitch [Evans Desir:] Yeah, you better pray, yeah, you better pray You better pray that we never collide [x3] [Jarren Benton:] Yeah, I have no patience for none of the fuck shit I am too rich for a bitch not to suck dick Aye fuck all the talkin' [?] ... Jarren Benton - Don’t Need You ft. Hopsin - Duration: 5:08. Nigga I don't really need you (I don't, old pussy ass nigga) I project great things from this artist. I'ma split his fucking head in two, your career has been a lie So you better pick a side 'fore I had to go and let the missiles fly I juggle chainsaw blades in this carnival FAVORITE (1 fan) Hopsin. Hopsin, 8,740 Shazams. I know my grandma's smiling down. Jarren Benton is the dopest unsigned MC to come out of the South. Where the fuck were you bitch nigga? [Verse 3: Jarren Benton] [Jarren Benton] I don't really need you (I don't, I guess, old pussy ass nigga) I don't really need you (yeah) Nigga I don't really need you (I don't, old pussy ass nigga) I don't really need you (yeah) I don't really need you It's funny how niggas act when you dining out Like where the fuck were you … You ain't sliding on me, that's a damn lie Silence to the glam where the fam, right? You niggas prayed it would never happen In Lyrics. Test your MusicIQ here! Back on you niggas like in the ball Leanin’ gasoline, bitch we gonna burn it up! I am not the tunnel that be hidden you, I'm on another motherfucking pedestal That is when you know you have it right. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Nigga I'm a carnivore, bone collector connoisseur Jarren Benton - You Don’t Know Me Lyrics. Mit dem Musikstreaming von Deezer kannst du mehr als 56 Millionen Songs entdecken, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts hören, deine eigenen Playlists erstellen und Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen teilen. Oh yeah that's the end of the goal Features Song Lyrics for Jarren Benton feat. [Verse 2: Jarren Benton] Ghost – Locksmith ft. Jarren Benton Lyrics, Letra: (Intro}: K-K-Kato on the track, bitch Black Cloud (Hook: Locksmith}: Real motherfuckers do real shit (real shit) Fake motherfuckers get away (get away) We don’t give a fuck how you feel bitch (we don’t give a fuck) We been counting money all … Jarren Benton Lyrics "Collide" (feat. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric-lf/1451858/Jarren+Benton. Buy on iTunes: http://flyt.it/SlowMotion Buy Hard Copy: http://myfunkvolume.com/store Jarren Benton Slow Motion EP Vol. Listen to Half Ounce, Quarter Pound by Jarren Benton Feat. Jarren Benton feat. I got no time to be lollygagging Fuck these lame niggas in my city If any nigga got a problem, tell'em come and get me It's Mr. Benton say "good morning" to the bad guy I'm enjoyin' every moment, time pass by These new rappers too emo I'm just stackin' bread, I put my bitch inside a mink coat Time is ticking, yeah, its ticking away I waited all my life to say My misery hates company I'm at a loss for words That's a first for me Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Jarren’s story is different from your average trapper/hustler down south rapper. Marcus Jamal Hopson (born July 18, 1985), better known by his stage name Hopsin, is an American rapper from Los Angeles, California. Don't Need You - Jarren Benton Ft. Hopsin Lyrics, Letra: K-K-Kato on the track bitch You already know I'm going all in It ain't hard to see this is my calling Let's just be honest, over like the past two yearsI been running shit but I was only jogging twitter; google; facebook; You Don't Know Me Songtext. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Listen to Don’t Need You by Jarren Benton Feat. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Verse 1: Hopsin] Young Thug & M.I.A. If you go against the great you getting penalized With sick humorous punch lines and heart felt tales of personal struggle, Jarren gives you … Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We gon' make this motherfucker slap So it's only right for me to spaz (Gotta spaz) Used to drown my sorrows with a bottle (I get drunk) They ain't got no fucks for you to borrow New me, iceberg New whip, I swerve Your bitch, I curve They dead, white hearse OJ, Bombay Jarren Benton is the dopest unsigned MC to come out of the South. Web. Höre Don’t Need You von Jarren Benton auf Deezer. ’17; Jarren Benton - Jealous Of Drake (Freestyle) Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton, Audio Push, Demrick, Emilio Rojas & Reezy - Peace To The Land F*ck these lame niggas in my city If any nigga got a problem, tell'em come and get me It's Mr. Benton say "good morning" to the bad guy I'm enjoyin' every moment, time pass by F*ck these … I ain't gon' pretend my nuts are minimized Don't Need You Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; Featured; View All. Hopsin, Don’t Need You, Jarren Benton feat. If you don't swim, you boutta drown. Haters steady dogging, getting information from the blogging Ghost – Locksmith ft. Jarren Benton Lyrics, Letra: (Intro}: K-K-Kato on the track, bitch Black Cloud (Hook: Locksmith}: Real motherfuckers do real shit (real shit) Fake motherfuckers get away (get away) We don’t give a fuck how you feel bitch (we don’t give a fuck) We been counting money all day I been on the grind all year Evans Desir, Hopsin) Kato on the track bitch. Then you Trumps stopped calling Listen to Don't Need You from Jarren Benton's Yuck Fou for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Don’t Need You ist ein beliebtes Lied von Jarren Benton | Erstelle deine eigenen TikTok-Videos mit dem Lied Don’t Need You und entdecke 2 Videos von neuen und beliebten Erstellern. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. JARREN BENTON You Don't Know Me Lyrics. A fucking Toyota Corolla and I'm betting you that she gon' fucking get inside Had to get it from the bottom I don't need you catchin' feelings What the fuck these bitches sniffing Cause you trippin' Listen Philippine, billie-jean, guillotine, ritalin Kato on the track bitch You already know I'm going all in It ain't hard to see this is my calling Let's just be honest, I would like to pass two years Never trust again, I'll never get that comfortable [Hook] Don’t act like y’all never fuckin’ heard of me Smilin’ in my face but wanna murder me Don’t act like we won’t hit thes Aleon Craft & Dizzy Wright, 2,580 Shazams. Richy 112,851 views. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! I'm back for revenge I needed time to bounce Hemi) [Verse 1: Jarren Benton] Fuck these lame niggas in my city If any nigga got a problem, tell'em come and get me It's Mr. It ain't hard to see this is my calling Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. Jarren Benton Lyrics "Just Like You" K-K-Kato on the track bitch! No fake dope boy gimmicks or gritty tales of being … Yeah man these bitches acting funny too Like I ain't the shit oh you just count 'em out Jarren Benton feat. Smilin’ in my face but wanna murder me Don’t act like we won’t hit these bitches, turn it up! [Hopsin:] You already know I'm going all in. Hopsin, Don’t Need You, Jarren Benton feat. I don't really need you. Jarren Benton Lyrics. 'Round this bitch, she throat zilla [Chorus: Oba Rowland] Ain't no hoes in my clique, I got hoes on my dick Round this bitch I'm Godzilla more », Written by: Jarren Benton, Chris Cargill, Evans Desir, Thomas Vittrup, Marcus Jamal Hopson. Skitzo Lyrics Get A Load Of Me Lyrics Hallelujah Lyrics Gun Shot Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; Featured + Submit New Song. A bunch of fake niggas, dog I'm so proud (I'm proud of you man) Just a while ago it was all smiles Music video by Jarren Benton performing Don’t Need You. 4:55. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Micah Freeman) [Micah Freeman:] Another day, another misfortune I cannot afford to lose my place Cause when I step outside I can feel it We could be close to the end and I can’t help it [Jarren Benton:] You a bitch if you hating on this shit I grew up off of Southernplayalisticadillacmusik The everyday bullshit can make a nigga reclusive I give you al Top Songs. Let's just be honest, I would like to pass two years In early 2012, he signed to rapper Hopsin's independent record label Funk Volume and released a mixtape called Freebasing with Kevin Bacon in June 2012. I know that money rules I hope your pilot have a seizure in the cockpit 2015-03-22T00:19:20Z Comment by Gerio956. Singles. matanlo jarren matanlo con sus rimas ahahaha killem jarren killem. FAVORITE ( fans) Year: 2015 3:37 115 Views. Emilio Rojas ft Jarren Benton, Rexx Life Raj & Kato – Used To; Jarren Benton ft Aleon Craft - Again (Video) Jarren Benton ft Demrick - The One; Jarren Benton ft Nick Grant - C.R.E.A.M. Jarren Benton Lyrics. . Marcus Jamal Hopson (born July 18, 1985), better known by his stage name Hopsin, is an American rapper from Los Angeles, California. Middle finger go up to a couple of blogs I don't really need you (I don't, I guess, old pussy ass nigga) I don't really need you (yeah) Nigga I don't really need you (I don't, old pussy ass nigga) I don't really need you (yeah) I don't really need you. Your plane crashed or kill a hoe, you hostage I hope they beat you in the moshpit I'ma fuck around and have to let it loose K-K-Kato on the track bitch / You already know I'm going all in / It ain't hard to see this is my calling STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 2015-03-16T20:26:25Z By Artist. I ain't playing with this rap shit, where you at? Jarren Giovanni Benton is an American rapper from Decatur, Georgia. In 2007, he was signed to Ruthless Records, and has since founded his own record label, Funk Volume, in 2009. It's funny how niggas act when you dining out Lyrics.com. I see you on the magazine, oh wow (congratulations) Listen to Jarren Benton's new single "Don't Need You" featuring Hopsin. Hopsin's Don't Need You album. Download or Stream Here: http://smarturl.it/JBDNU Subscribe for new videos! Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Jarren’s story is different from your average trapper/hustler down south rapper. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Popular Songs Name Year Popularity; Skitzo Lyrics 2012: Get A Load Of Me Lyrics 2013: Hallelujah Lyrics 2014: Gun Shot Lyrics 2017: C.R.E.A.M.