1/3 cup brown sugar 1/2 tsp. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until smooth. Just look at those chunky moist apples in the middle. Vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup milk 1 1/2 cups diced apples (about 4 med apples… As a matter of fact they were my favorite thing to get at the donut shop. Apple Fritter Bread is a Great Fall Baking Recipe (Or Anytime of the Year!) Apple Fritter Bread Recipe: https://tiphero.com/apple-fritter-bread Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Add this mixture to the large bowl and stir until well blended. Let the Apple fritter loaf cool about 30 minutes before pouring the glaze on top. To make the powdered sugar glaze, blend the powdered sugar and butter together until smooth, mix in the milk and vanilla until a nice, smooth glaze consistency. Middle apple layer with the apples mixed with Cinnamon & Sugar. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. 1/2 cup milk 2 eggs 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/3 cup brown sugar Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Amish Apple Fritter Bread INGREDIENTS 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/2 tsp. The entire family agrees it’s a winning quick bread! Then add half of your chopped apple mixture. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture you had set aside. Cinnamon In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. In one bowl, you’ll need to stir together an apple-cinnamon mixture. Cinnamon 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp. Apple Fritter Bread. Vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup milk Amish Apple Fritter Bread. It’s full of sweet apples and so pretty when topped with the sweet glaze. Mix the first two ingredients, the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. fresh lemon juice 2-3 cups peeled, cored and chopped Granny Smith or Gravenstein apples (firm pie apples!) Let the Apple fritter love cool about 30 minutes before pouring the glaze on top. How to Make Apple Fritter Bread. Jan 19, 2019 - I make lots of goodies to give to family and friends over the holidays. cinnamon ½ tsp. October 26, 2020 admin Dinner 0. 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour Not only was it packed with flavor, but it literally tasted just like a fritter, only in bread form. In another bowl, … Feb 10, 2019 - I make lots of goodies to give to family and friends over the holidays. It’s full of sweet apples and so pretty when topped with the sweet glaze. 1/2 cup powdered sugar INGREDIENTS: 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/2 tsp. By 64/40 and 270—just south of Missouri Baptist Hospital—and north of Clayton Road. It’s one of our best apple recipes to make for the apple picking season! 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour the milk into the batter and blend until smooth. ... Checkout the awesome country Apple Fritter Bread at The Baking ChocolaTess! Pour the milk into the batter and blend until smooth. Cinnamon 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Proudly, this Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread is the Most Popular Apple Recipe on Pinterest on Food Network and on Pinterest. December 2018. I wanted the same amazing flavors but to be able to bake it instead of frying. Amish Apple Fritter Bread 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/2 tsp. Since my hubby loves apple fritters, I wanted to try this bread out. Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, approximately 60 to 70 minutes. This Apple Fritter Bread is inspired by my Apple Fritters. These Amish Apple Fritters were Amazing. Wrap up to give as gifts or slice into desired slices……. Tips voor voedingsmiddelen-praktische informatie Afwerkingsmethoden: Turkse keuken heeft een breed scala aan toepassingen. AMISH APPLE FRITTER BREAD. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray or line with foil and spray with nonstick spray, for easy removal. Amish Apple Fritter Bread. Add this mixture to the other and stir until well blended. Let the Apple fritter love cool about 30 minutes before pouring the glaze on top. Amish Apple Fritter Bread. Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray so it will slides out easily. If you haven’t seen me making this bread on Food Network, you can watch it on YouTube any time Season 20! To make the powdered sugar glaze, blend the powdered sugar and butter together until smooth, mix in the milk and vanilla until a nice, smooth glaze consistency. Cinnamon 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp. To make the powdered sugar glaze, blend the powdered sugar and butter together until smooth, mix in the milk and vanilla until a nice, smooth glaze consistency. This bread has all the goodness of Apple Fritters but is a “quick bread… Baking up golden brown like a giant apple fritter. You could enjoy a slice with your morning cup of coffee, or as a sweet treat later in the day. Andrea N. published her project Amish Apple Fritter Bread 05 Feb 09:00 You Will Need 3/10 cup Brown Sugar ½ tsp Cinnamon ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter , softened ⅗ cup Sugar 2 Eggs 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour 2 tsp Baking Powder ¼ tsp Salt ½ cup Milk 1 ½ cup Diced Apples (about 4 med apples) mixed with a little cinnamon and sugar to coat. I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until blended. Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, approximately 60 to 70 minutes. I always loved Apple Fritters as a kid. Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Amish Apple Fritter Bread INGREDIENTS 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/2 tsp. cinnamon ½ tsp. 2/3 cup sugar Preheat the oven to 350°. I know it is something that I’ve loved receiving in the past so I decided to use a local Amish … Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, approximately 60 to 70 minutes. Om deze reden is het erg belangrijk dat het vlees heerlijk is, ongeacht welke methode het wordt gekookt. Powdered Sugar Glaze Preheat the oven to 350°. NOTE: The cooking time may vary a bit, based on two things: the SIZE of the fritters you cook, and having the proper oil temperature to cook in. This breakfast bread has an apple streusel inside and on top. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until smooth. Vanilla extract As much as we love a warm piece of freshly made banana bread, this Amish Apple Fritter Bread might be our new favorite quick bread! ... Share to Twitter Share to Facebook. You may also love our glazed coconut bread… AMISH APPLE FRITTER BREAD. The apple cinnamon bread comes together quickly, easily, without a mixer or yeast, and with ingredients you likely have on hand. Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, approximately 60 to 70 minutes. The total cooking time for the Amish apple fritters is approximately 2-3 minutes on each side. © 2020 Parkway UCC  |  Website Designed by Fierce Creative Agency, Tuesday Evening Dialogue Session beginning October 13 →. salt ¼ cup milk 2 tsp. NGREDIENTS. baking powder ½ tsp. Why is it, I never think to give someone a yummy loaf of bread? As much as we love a warm piece of freshly made banana bread, this Amish Apple Fritter Bread might be our new favorite quick bread!It’s full of sweet apples and so pretty when topped with the sweet glaze. Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray so it slides out easily. Then add half of your chopped apple mixture. It’s been pinned over a million times and has also been featured on Food Network’s ‘The Kitchen’ Show. Middle apple layer with the apples mixed with Cinnamon & Sugar. baking powder ½ tsp. Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture you had set aside. Wrap up to give as gifts or slice into desired slices. As much as we love a warm piece of freshly made banana bread, this Amish Apple Fritter Bread might be our new favorite quick bread! Pour the rest of the batter on top of the apples. Mix the first two ingredients, the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. 1 1/2 cups diced apples (about 4 med apples) mixed with a little cinnamon and sugar to coat. Amish Apple Fritter Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour 2 tsp. The bread is a cross between cake and apple fritters. The Baking ChocolaTess Best … Wrap up to give as gifts or slice into desired slices. 1 1/2 cups diced apples (about 4 med apples) mixed with a little cinnamon and sugar to coat. To make the powdered sugar glaze, blend the powdered sugar and butter together until smooth, mix in the milk and vanilla until a nice, smooth glaze consistency. 1 1/2 cups diced apples (about 4 med apples) mixed with a little cinnamon and sugar to coat. 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened. 1 1/2 cups diced apples (about 4 med apples) mixed with a little cinnamon and sugar to coat. Directions at facebook.com Never lose a recipe again , not even if the original website goes away! To make the powdered sugar glaze, blend the powdered sugar and butter together until smooth, mix in the milk and vanilla until a nice, smooth glaze consistency. Delight everyone's taste buds with delicious fluffy, buttery apple fritter bread here. These loaves make wonderful Christmas gifts! Don’t forget the powdered sugar glaze. 1/2 Tablespoon butter, softened Share. Apple fritter bread is a simple quick bread stuffed with apples! Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, approximately 60 to 70 minutes. I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on. This recipe is from my friend Christie’s new book, My Little Pony Baking Book!Don’t let the name throw you off…this book is filled with classic and delicious dessert recipes, along with some magical rainbow colored treats as … Cinnamon 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp. How Long Do You Cook The Amish Apple Fritters? I made this Amish Apple Fritter Bread with Gluten Free Flour for a friend, and everyone loved it. Top with remaining apples and pat them slightly into the batter. Pour the rest of the batter on top of the apples. Let the Apple fritter love cool about 30 minutes before pouring the glaze on top. Baking up golden brown like a giant apple fritter. Top with remaining apples and pat them slightly into the batter. This apple fritter bread bakes up so nice and has the most delightful flavor that almost anyone would find yummy. More apples patted into batter on top and then topped with the brown sugar mix. Directions at facebook.com Never lose a recipe again , not even if the original website goes away! Let the Apple fritter love cool about 30 minutes before pouring the glaze on top. Vegetable oil for deep-frying (approx. Ingredients For fritters: 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar 2 large eggs 1 cup all-purpose flour 2 tsp. These loaves make wonderful Christmas gifts! 1/2 tsp. A Delicious Quick Bread perfect for Gift Giving . 2 tsp. Pin. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until blended. More apples patted into batter on top and then topped with the brown sugar mix. I make lots of goodies to give to family and friends over the holidays. 2 tablespoons milk Let the Apple fritter love cool about 30 minutes before pouring the glaze on top.