Kit Includes: Natural gas hose: CSA approved Length: 12 ft (3.66 m) Diameter: 0.5 in. Conversion kits include a new regulator. Name . This Fuego conversion kit is needed for conversion of Fuego Element grills from propane to natural gas. Great Gift Ideas Under $20. Loading.. 1-877-983-0451. BBQ Outdoor Gas Grill models are not field convertible to a different gas type, no gas conversion kits are available. I even took the grill and deflector plate off and held a flame directly to the burner holes with the gas … Built-in Natural Gas Outdoor Grills American Outdoor Grill Built-in Natural Gas Grill. Sometimes they add a few letters to indicate the color, such as BLK for black, or BL for blue. This natural gas conversion kit turns your liquid propane grill into a natural gas grilling machine by swapping out the existing components with a natural gas regulator and hose. Propane offers some advantages over natural gas to certain users because propane canisters make the grill portable. Telephone . Most five-burner gas grills don’t include the kit for conversion, but you can buy it separately. The dimensions of this small outdoor gas grill 24.5″w x 19.5″d x 8.5″h so you can install it in your outdoor kitchen if you have room for it. Whether you're unable to obtain a supply of propane in your area or just simply prefer to use natural gas, this Elementi Natural Gas Conversion Kit has you covered. The company specializes in sales and repair of outdoor natural gas and liquid propane grills in the Los Angeles area, along with service to patio heaters, fire pits and outdoor islands.. As of June 28, 2013, this service provider was highly rated on Angie's List. OG Outdoor Grill gas conversion is possible with a conversion kit. Yeah, you can buy a Weber grill for natural gas. OG grills work well up to 10,250' above sea level. BBQ Learning Center. Conversion kit work with multiple grills (No Reviews) Quantity:-+ Can we help? A great feature is when the model can convert from one fuel system to another. Convert your dual-fuel grill from propane to natural gas with this handy conversion kit and enjoy a limitless supply of natural gas from your home. The kit you linked to simply provides about 2 1/2 times more volume of gas (natural vs. propane) to provide not only equal heat content, but also in a mixture that will actually burn efficiently. Create Account & Track Orders. (1.3 cm) Natural gas regulator: CSA approved for grills with 90,000 to 130,000 BTU Propane grills are sometimes also run off of bulk propane tank systems, but they have to be connected using a Weber bulk LP installation kit (available by calling 1-800-446-1071). Get performance ratings and pricing on the Expert Grill 720-0969 (Walmart) grill. Manufacturers commonly append prefixes and suffixes to their model numbers to indicate whether it is natural gas or LP. Repair Guides, Tips & Recepies. Convert your liquid propane gas grill to natural gas or vice-versa with these gas grill conversion kits. Some still utilize charcoal, while others run on propane or natural gas. Expert Advice & Picks: + Best Toys for Kids in 2020. For instance, you can buy a gas conversion kit for the Virco grill, but owners have told me that if they were to do it over again, they would probably just drill it out - you end up doing pretty much all of the above anyway. Most grills you purchase come from the store designed to burn propane and have a conversion kit available. Use the natural gas orifices that originally came with the grill to complete this easy transition. Do you cook with Natural Gas? Therefore you can always change your mind and replace the fueling system. If you did not save the parts for the propane version when you converted the grill to natural gas, then you will likely need to order the HVR assembly (Hose/Valve/Regulator assembly) to obtain the components that you need to convert the range back to propane gas. Call for Assistance. ACCOUNT BLOG 1-877-983-0451. Keep your grill ready to go and eliminate unwanted trips to the store for new propane tanks with this Kenmore natural gas conversion kit. Valves: Some valves, perhaps most, are designed specifically for either natural gas or liquid propane. It is only for use with propane fuel Elementi fire pits. When you have the line, KitchenAid® provides the supplies for completing the process with liquid propane grills. We have Expert Grill grill parts for models not shown. Lowest Price Guarantee! A friend of mine, who worked for a natural gas company, converted my old grill to work with natural gas. When I turn on the gas, I can hear/smell it flowing, but it seems the volume of gas is too low and I can't get the burners to light. Natural Gas Conversion Kits $119.95. BBQ Outdoor Gas Grill models do not require a conversion kit for high altitude performance. Both types of gas grills are convenient and work well. Includes 10 ft natural gas hose, natural gas orifices and quick disconnect fitting. G-3: (2002_08_05) The process should be quite similar on other grills. But you will need the correct conversion kit as well as specific instructions from your grill manufacturer. Each Grill ships with an LP (Liquid Propane) valve installed for immediate traditional use. Please Note: If you purchased an Elementi natural gas fire pit, you do not need to purchase this conversion kit. This grill is equipped with dual fuel valves to make it easy to convert from propane to natural gas. High altitude conversion is not available for OG Outdoor Grills. This was the "conversion kit" that was listed for the grill on the website (link attached). Are natural gas grills safe? item 1 Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit Convert Barbecue Grill Model-WM16-VFK1002W 1 - Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit Convert Barbecue Grill Model-WM16-VFK1002W $6.99 item 2 Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen w/ GRILL, SINK, REFRIGERATOR, STOVE,GRIDDLE & GRANITE 2 - Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen w/ GRILL, SINK, REFRIGERATOR, STOVE,GRIDDLE & GRANITE A licensed NG or LP installation expert who is also familiar with local codes which govern gas appliances is required to do the conversion. Not all grills can be converted to natural gas, so if you are looking for a natural gas grill be careful the one you purchase can be converted. In fact, I personally converted my Char-Broil Commercial series grill from LP to Natural Gas using a Char-Broil conversion kit just yesterday. Natural gas grills are connected to a home natural gas system, and the gas is typically provided by a utility company or municipal government. You can convert your propane grill to natural gas with a simple procedure and some help from your grill dealer and natural gas company. Make the leap from propane to natural gas, and rest assured, you'll never look back! Free Shipping Options. They are quite safe so long as your grill is installed by a qualified expert. Account. It’s also important to use the grill … There is no single and easy way to safely or properly convert your grill by simply drilling the orifice or changing the supply line. Shop our selection of natural gas conversion kits and convert your gas grill from propane to natural gas. Today, barbeque grills come in a variety of types. Speak to an expert about this product. This is outdoor gas grill built-in which has great quality and price ratio. Each Grill comes standard with the conversion kit at no extra charge. Or whether the grillhead is mounted on a post, cart or patio pedestal. Track Your Order. The universal natural gas hose and regulator set must be installed by a qualified and licensed natural gas technician. I watched him do it, and it seemed pretty simple. No one tests grills like we do. Gas conversion does not change the Btu output of the Outdoor Grill. The transition is sure to save you money and fuel in the … All 2020 Gift Guides. I did not find a propane conversion kit for that grill since the original version of the grill is intended for use with propane gas. The Conversion From Propane To Natural Gas. Transform Your Grill, DIY Style. But before I bought my present grill, I had another Weber, one built for propane. The orifice hole size is dependent on a number of considerations including: gas pressure (natural gas is usually lower, resulting in slightly larger hole), altitude, BTU value of the gas (per cubic foot). Whether converting a barbecue grill, mobile home grill or propane stove to natural gas, you only need to change the size of the orifice that allows gas to meet the flame and burn. About this Angie’s List Expert: Frank Schultz is an authorized grill service tech and owner of The Grill Man. Natural gas grills have benefits other grills don’t. In order to convert to natural gas you will need to purchase the 3 Embers natural gas conversion kit. Convert your grill from propane to natural gas with the Kenmore natural gas conversion kit for 6B grills. This is essentially a hose with brass fittings on either ends which can connect your propane grill to your natural gas pipe. 0 Cart. The ignitors are torch ignitors. BBQ units are designed to operate at any altitude. Enter your details and one of our expert staff will contact you at your preferred time to discuss your requirements. The 3 Embers® 4 Burner Gas Grill delivers premium grilling at its finest. It is compatible with Fuego models F21C-H and F21S-H ONLY. This grill doesn’t come with a natural gas regulator. + Help Centre. Parts made out of PVC, brass, and aluminum. Install your chosen conversion kit in line with the kit’s owners manual. Typically included in gas conversion kits. There are even specific instructions for building your grill station whether you decide to use a tank or plumb it into a gas … Kit … Best Gifts for Every Type of Dad. The kit consisted of basically a tool (a wrench that made it easy to access the orifices), a flexible 3/8" hose with quick disconnect and some new bezels for the knobs that say "natural gas" on them. An NXR conversion kit is necessary to make your range, which is manufactured as a Natural Gas (NG) fueled appliance, operate on a Liquid Propane (LP) fuel source. Backyard Grill Natural Gas Conversion Kit. Fits Kenmore models 071-16154, 071-16156, 071-23682, 071-23683, 071-34176, 071-34178, 071-34308, 071-20125, 071-20126 Backyard Grill. Propane/Natural Gas Conversion Fundamentals Gas grills, like any other appliance, are designed and engineered to definite specifications with specific components. I have one and they are a little more expensive. Gas grill fuel conversion should only be completed by a qualified, licensed professional. The fitting for your grill’s manifold will however be specific to your brand, so be sure to buy one that is compatible with your gas grill. ... Weber Grills & Plates.Some of these products are not available in store. 3 Embers® 4-Burner Dual Fuel Propane Gas Grill with Radiant Embers™ Cooking System Model GAS7480BS . Use this kit to replace your existing parts with a natural gas regulator and hose, which can be used with your grill's existing natural gas orifices. Use this top of the line Natural Gas Conversion Kit to convert your grill to natural gas, ensuring that your fuel won't run out. Easy to do it yourself, with step-by-step instructions, this kit comes with everything you need to give up propane … Enjoy an appliance grade grill that features a Radiant Embers™ cooking system, heat locking insulation and ceramic + titanium coated burners.. Dimensions: H 49.09" x W 57" x D 23.31" Additionally, propane is readily available for purchase at gas stations and home improvement stores. Keep your grill ready to go and eliminate unwanted trips to the store for new propane tanks with this Kenmore natural gas conversion kit.