Post Comment. You will have to keep going straight and fight your way to the Hoover Dam offices. Please find a fix. Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, Hector Madrigal, Chase Aufmann + more. Recently added 24 View all 1,078. Thanks . Recently added 31 View all 1,118. best. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. close. Fallout New Vegas. chevron_right. chevron_left. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Archived. Hi i am playing fallout new vegas and i am on a quest where i have to beat legate lanius, it is impossible and i have been trying to beat him for a long time, the autosave now keeps me in a corner and he beats me. Defacing the Humble Stone1 is an unmarked quest in Fallout: New Vegas. PlayStation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes, when clearing out Salida del Sol north with Dog/God, he will fall through the floor and be suspended underneath it. New chevron_right. share. videogame_asset My games. Find guides to this achievement here. videogame_asset My games. Last Edited: 7 … Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough No Gods, No Masters. Log in to view your list of favourite games. PC Dog/God is … V339 Recommended for you. Once you've accepted the task, you'll be moved near Hoover Dam #1. Last Edited: 7 … chevron_left. Grimmmz plays - … videogame_asset My games. Mods . Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, Hector Madrigal, C.Aufmann + more. In the quest: No Gods, No Masters, I was putting the override chip into Hoover Dam, talking to Yes Man, and when I exited dialogue, the game crashed. Games. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with No Gods No Masters. Recently added 23 View all 1,074. Dog and God appear only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money. You'll get this quest, if you've decided to help Yes Man. Support . For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "No Gods, No Masters(Spoilers)". Trending chevron_right. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. Spoilers". 5 After their victory at Hoover Dam, the Legion quickly set about destroying all remaining resistance, including any groups with ties to … chevron_right. Ease tensions between NCR and The Kings in G.I. Sort by. This thread is archived. No Gods, No Masters, All or Nothing, Eureka! : At the battle of Hoover Dam , Lanius can be convinced into retreating with numerous Barter and Speech checks, respectively 55, 65, 75, 85 and 100. 1 Synopsis 2 Walkthrough 3 Bugs 4 References The refugee camp at the Aerotech office park has no shortage of problems, including grifters who seek to exploit the refugees and take what meager possessions they have. Last Edited: 7 … Fallout New Vegas no Gods, no Masters? When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Keith's Caravan Charade1 is an unmarked quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Log in Register. Bugs. New chevron_right. Media . 3. Fallout: New Vegas PC 360 PS3. If i start from a previous save, can i get a companion to help me? Load Order just in case: (DLC loaded first) Fallout NV Dead Money Honest Hearts Old World Blures Lonesome Road Gun Runners Arsenal Fallout 3 Anchorage The Pitt Broken Steel Point Lookout Zeta Caravan Pack Classic Pack … Fallout New Vegas: Best Ending (Independent | Wild Card | No Gods, No Masters) - Duration: 38:25. Fallout: New Vegas Wiki Guide. While the ending of New Vegas is largely dependent upon which of the warring factions in the wasteland you join up with, the quest "No Gods, No Masters" sees the Courier choosing to … Log in to view your list of favourite games. One Speech route will convince him that the vast territory of the NCR is its weakness and that the Legion will not be able to claim and hold it without highly weakening their presence in the East. chevron_left. He is paying respects to his brother, who died during the First Battle of Hoover Dam. View all games. Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, Hardcore_Hector, C.Aufmann + more. For Fallout: New Vegas on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "No gods, no masters? Log in to view your list of favourite games. No Gods, No Masters - Part 3. chevron_left. Remove this ad - Subscribe to Premium. No Gods, No Masters. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. chevron_right. Recently added 40 View all 1,139. Fallout: New Vegas Wiki Guide.