10. Coulrophobia definition, an irrational or disproportionate fear of clowns. Stuff that kings were around. I too have a weird phobia. They have strong, compact bodies and powerful forelegs, teeth and jaws for pulling down and killing prey. Watson and Rayner then discovered that Albert had started to show fear against objects similar to the white rat. The anxiety becomes a phobia, or a fear that’s extreme, severe, and persistent. Phobia Leonphobia is the fear of lions. A phobia can be very difficult to tolerate, both for kids and those around them, especially if the anxiety-producing stimulus (whatever is causing the anxiety) is hard to avoid (e.g., thunderstorms). The fear of seals is phocidaphobia and the fear of sea lions is zalophobia. 5 years ago. 4 years ago. Find an answer to your question What is the name of each phobia given What is the fear of Lions What is the fear of Legos What is the fear of Dragons What is th… ddespres527 ddespres527 10 minutes ago Arts High School +6 pts. A person affected by a phobia generally expects catastrophic outcomes from being exposed to an item or situation that actually poses little or no danger. The length and color of a lion's mane is likely determined by age, genetics and hormones. Imagine people fearing to fear something. Anonymous. 0 0. tenuta. They are usually quite independent people and they fear being trapped in a lifestyle they cannot change, or control themselves. Don't worry about your phobias, everyone one of us have phobias which appear to be weird to other people. Okay now coming back to strange phobias, we are not talking about the fear of lions or rattlesnakes, though they are frightful. Their coats are yellow-gold, and adult males have shaggy manes that range in color from blond to reddish-brown to black. Little Albert showed signs of fear when presented with white fur coat, cotton wool, white Christmas mask and even the family dog. First, let’s know what exactly phobia resembles? Lv 4. This process is known as generalization and is vital to relate phobias with classical conditioning. Old dusty heavy drapes and big tables with lions’ heads carved in it. I'm terrified of collarbones. Both animals are wary of each other, as is common with apex predators. Phobophobia: Fear of Phobias. Many people live on this Earth with a constant fear of having a phobia. If your fear of storms lasts for six months or longer, or interferes with daily living, it may be classified as a phobia. Nile crocodiles are much bigger than lions and have the second strongest known bite in the world, the strongest belonging to its bigger cousin the Saltwater crocodile. e.g a friend of mine had a postage stamp phobia! I'm really embarrassed. Sagittarius’s often feel that to be happy they need to be able to be free and they are not willing to compromise on this idea. :/ I know exactly how you feel. See more. Answered What is the name of each phobia given What is the fear of Lions Scientific Name For Seal. Literally, it’s the phobia of phobias. This phobia is the weirdest of the weird phobias that we could have ever known. Astraphobia can be overcome with treatment and support. How to Overcome the Fear of Wasps and Bees. Their biggest fear is a fear of losing their freedom. Too ironical to handle! In this blog, we have mentioned such strange phobias which are so bizarre that you won’t believe they exist. The official scientific word for the fear of identical twins is duomaieusiophobia. The prefix "duo" means "two" or "double" and the suffix "maieusiophobia" means "fear of childbirth."