But recently, we were able to get our hands on the newest from FiiO, the Fiio FH1. Well, I've got to say, I am impressed with the amount of detail presented. I have a pair of Campfire Audio Comets and Orions and while those are indeed fantastic IEMs, these are by far more comfortable. The current price of this model is 74,99$. Compare prices on FiiO FA1 from New Zealand's best shops. The FA1 is an earphone with some appealing features, like lightweight, 3D printed, custom-styled housings, the use of a Knowles 33357 full-range driver, and the ability to replace the cables via a common MMCX connector. In terms of sound? Disclaimer: The FiiO FH1 was sent me from FiiO directly as a review sample. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. For the price, I reckon this is a great earpiece for people who are looking for something with great sound and a little more comfort than a universal fit IEM but don’t want to really stress the wallet. The carrying case is large enough to carry the FA1 and all the ear tips together. Obviously, what’s making FiiO’s special, is their ability to produce great gear, at an affordable price – even if the FiiO M15 may not fit this definition. Get to Know Us. Careers; Blog; About Amazon; Sustainability; Press Center; Investor Relations; Amazon Devices; Amazon Tours; Make Money with Us. To learn more about FiiO reviews on Headfonics you can click here. It’s no surprise that the M6 sounds fantastic paired with FiiO’s own FA1 single balanced armature earphones. Today we're checking out one of FiiO's first forays into the balanced armature market, the FA1. You’ve probably heard of the Shure SE215, the powerhouse of IEMs in the $100 price range. Find deals from 2 shops and read reviews on PriceSpy. FiiO FA1 FiiO has been in the IEMs industry for not a long time, but we are honored to have achieved some noticeable and significant achievements. Anyway, before ordering FH1s, you should take a look at FiiO FA1, that is sold for a similar price (but it doesn't have a 13.6mm dynamic driver - it means a little less amount and quality of bass, because FA1 doesn't have a dedicated dynamic driver for low frequencies - but it's frequency range starts from 20Hz, FA1 reproduces a natural sound). ... FiiO FA1 In Ear Monitors +2 +1. Verbeter productgegevens. De Fiio FA1 gebruikt een enkele balanced armature driver voor een neutraal en gedetailleerde sound. Fiio included the variations to offer more bass-friendly options amongst the clear tips. Read reviews from both users and experts. At the affordable $99 price point FiiO is offering the FA1, I have little to genuinely complain about. View. We thank FiiO for this opportunity. Bestel nu en ontvang de Fiio FA1 morgen gratis in huis! FiiO BTR5-384K/32Bit Native DSD256 Hi-Res CSR8675 Bluetooth5.0 Receiver/USB DAC/DSD Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm Unbalanced&2.5mm Balanced Output, Black) 4.6 out of 5 stars 788 $109.99 $ 109 . (Jan. 23rd, 2019) Customized Knowles driver for mesmerizing sound, every time Inside the FA1 is a specially-customized balanced armature driver co-developed by FiiO and Knowles that especially capitalizes on the strengths of BA drivers for excellent sound. And considering the FA1's beautifully contoured shell design and detachable MMCX cable, I think FiiO offers a very fair deal for $100. The FiiO FH1 or the new FA1? FiiO FA1 in-ear monitor, balanceerd, rood/blauw: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. $55. So, this isn’t a bass-head’s IEM. Sold out Quick view. Comfort: naaa, FA1 are quite superior in comfort, weight, seal, and isolation. FiiO. This little single balanced armature earphone is easy to drive but it is also fairly sensitive. My video review can be found right here: Last week we reviewed the impressive FA7 IEMs from FiiO, this week FA1 entered the spotlight and we are putting them under our magnifying ears (glass). It all depends on your preference. I currently have equipment like the mentioned Fiio FH5 which is one of the Fiios's flagship, the mighty Sennheiser HD600, Momentum 2.0 over ear, a Sony and Beyer headphones which models I do not remember. FiiO FA1 DLP 3D printed Specially customized balanced armature driver Detachable MMCX cable Light andcomfortable Democratizing affordable excellent sound An artisanal jewel of picturesque sound Single Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors - FA1 A transparent look into the extraordinary The FA1… We’ll get to those later. FiiO. FA1 ROT/BLAU, FIIO-FA1-BR: Alles openen sluiten. Products such as Portable Amplifiers, DACs, DAPS, Hi-Res Music Players, Earphones and other Audio Accessories. From a sonic standpoint, I really like the approach that FiiO has taken on this earphone -- the FA1 allows consumers another viable opportunity to dip their toes into a slightly different flavour of earphones. Customized Knowles driver for mesmerizing sound every time Inside the FA1 is a specially-customized balanced armature driver co-developed by FiiO and Knowles that especially capitalizes on the strengths of BA drivers for excellent sound. 31 offers from CHF 89.90 (last updated: 02.11.2020) immediately available product ratings & extensive product information prices and information for FA1 on Switzerland’s largest price … De FiiO FA1 is uitgevoerd in verschillende kleuren en onderscheidende designs. Compare offers from Fiio. It is priced at $59.99. Om de headphones veilig op te bergen levert FiiO bovendien een handig beschermdoosje mee. FiiO FA1 with its color-coded cables FA1 vs FH1? $479. De oortjes wordt geleverd met een hoofdtelefoonkabel voorzien van MMCX-connectors, zodat de meegeleverde kabel in een oogwenk kan worden gewisseld. This single BA earphone ticks all the boxes when it comes to audio quality too but it might not suit those who demand powerful sub-bass. And, steadily, they up their game. FiiO; Hi-Res Music player; Bluetooth Receiver; AMP&DAC; Hi-Fi Earphones > Back to top. We already reviewed the FiiO F9 Pro, next to the FiiO FH5 and FH7, all hybrid IEMs, but if you want to go full-armature, you have to check the FAX series. To live up to customers expectations and meet the market needs, FiiO has released single dynamic driver IEMs, hybrid IEMs (1DD+1BA, 1DD +2BAs as well as 1DD + 3BAs) and the newly released quad balanced armature drivers IEMs FA7. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Earphones. Disclaimer: The FiiO FH1s sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. FiiO designs, produces and sells high-quality products at favorable prices to those who love music and style. The FiiO FA1 is a compelling in-ear monitor, especially when you factor in the comfort, build quality and the excellent carrying case. For IEMs that are so similar in look, design, the FiiO FH1 and the Shure SE215 are remarkably different in sound. Greetings! But if you’re a sucker for clean detail and a full-bodied track, the FA1 is an ideal choice. Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old . FiiO FA1 Single Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors is Coming Soon! The FiiO FH1s is a hybrid entry-level universal monitor featuring a 13.6mm dynamic driver and a single Knowles BA driver. For what you get, and especially at this price point, the FIIO FA1 is a steal! FiiO. Get the best price for Fa1 Fiio among 12 products, Shop, compare, and save more with BigGo! The FA1 is already a great sounding IEM but there does seem to be some extra synergy when used in conjunction with the M6. We thank FiiO for that! Now you might ask, which one should I choose? Let's compare the FA1 vs my +250 hours FH5. Choose options Quick view. And with its low 15-ohm impendence you can be sure the FA1 will sound good out of anything even from your phone! 99 Add to that… En este video review les cuento todo lo que hay saber acerca de los nuevos FiiO FA1, unos auriculares in-ear de armadura balanceada Knowles con un nivel de … This review won't be very very detailed, as I've reviewed the F9 & F9 Pro already so there's no need to keeping it long. The FiiO FA1 (S$179) is available at AV One, E1, Stereo and other authorised distributors. Currently, if you check the price, FH1 cost less, and you get more accessories, and for my taste a slightly more detailed sound quality. FiiO FA1. Disclaimer: The FiiO FA1 was sent to us free of charge in exchange for our honest review. Buy FiiO FA1 Over The Ear Headphones/Earphones Detachable Cable Design HiFi Single Balanced Armature Driver Earphones for iOS and Android Computer PC Tablet(Blue(L) and Red(R)-Swirl online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Pick up the FiiO FA1 for the best price here. Compare prices on Fiio FA1 Headphones. Set price alerts and view price trends. FiiO A1 Ultra Small Portable Amplifier.