Nice extras. ꂃ Previous: FiiO FD1: Rounding Out. Πριν λίγο καιρό αν θυμάστε δοκιμάσαμε συγκριτικά τα δύο νέα entry level iem της FiiO τα FD1 και FH1s τα οποία και μας φάνηκαν πολύ καλά για την κατηγορία με απόδοση ανώτερη της τιμή των 75€ που στοιχίζουν. I've gone back to a set of silicone tips - gives a little more 'edge' to the sound - me likkeeee! After listening to FD1, FH1s and FA1, the three entry level models from FiiO, I believe each of them is designed to cater to different groups of audiophiles. Back then, FiiO was one of the best choices for budget DAPs and amplifiers. The FH1S has a slightly better build, especially with its protruded 2-pin sockets. Their fit is slightly difference because of the way the cables’ earhooks differ. However, for those who need a high level of detail retrieval capability, like me, the FD1 should be avoided. Today we're checking out one of FiiO's newest releases, the FD1. Buy FiiO FD1 Single Dynamic IEMs at a very low price from this official store Check this link >>> Comparison between FiiO FA9, FH7, FA7, FH5, FA1, F9 Pro, F9, FD1 Customer Reviews For example, the FH1 had a more dramatic sense of width because wide-panned instruments with high frequency information like cymbals, guitars, horns, and background vocals sat louder in the mix. The cable by default is 3.5mm unbalanced terminated. The FiiO FD1 IEMs provides astonishing value for money – it is admirable that FiiO have packed these $59.99 IEMs with flagship grade materials and technologies. The FiiO FH1s is a hybrid entry-level universal monitor featuring a 13.6mm dynamic driver and a single Knowles BA driver. FiiO FH1S (85.99 USD): The FD1 has significantly more bass presence, though they both seem to extend similarly well. After listening to FD1, FH1s and FA1, the three entry level models from FiiO, I believe each of them is designed to cater to different groups of audiophiles. FD1’s shell is made up of two pieces of acrylic – the front cavity and it’s faceplate cover. https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/fiio-fa9.24424/review/24076/, You find an INDEX of all our earphone reviews HERE, https://fiio.aliexpress.com/store/group/FD1-Dynamic-Earphone/1473108_517614113.html, Headphones – Fiio FH1s, Lime Ears Aether R, Noble Khan, Rha MA750, Cayin YB04, Final E3000, Sources– Samsung S8+, Cayin N5ii, Fiio M11, Fiio M5, iFi iDAC2, Topping DX3PRO, The Rolling Stones - “ Sympathy for the Devil ”, 0.78mm 4 strand, 120 core, OFC Litz cable, Driver: 10mm dynamic with Beryllium-plated diaphragm +N50 magnet, Cable: 0.78mm 2-pin 4-strand high-purity monocrystalline copper. With help of a better extending, more airy and spacious highs, the FD1 might have a better fidelity. Just like other dynamic driver powered IEMs, FD1 has a good rumble in bass. However, due to the driver configuration, a more powerful source will definitely be in favor of better sound quality. Fiio K5PRO; Fiio K3; Fiio OLYMPUS 2-E10K; FIIO TAISHAN-D03K; EARPHONE . FiiO FD1 COMPARED. This scenario is most obvious in the highs. I can easily drive it with my DAPs, as well as my iPhone XR. For those who are unfamiliar, Litz braided monocrystalline copper cable is a great upgrade compared to conventional silver plated copper cable or oxygen-free copper cable. Rated at 32 ohms for impedance and 109 dB/mW for sensitivity, FD1 could be considered a power efficient IEMs. Fiio BTR5; Fiio FA9; Fiio LS-4.4D; Fiio LS-3.5D; Fiio LS-2.5D; Fiio LC-RE 0.78 2pin; Fiio LC-RE 2 MMCX; Fiio LT-TC1; SOUNDMAGIC . Look forward to my full review in the next couple weeks. In the same year that I started to be more familiar with FiiO, they released their first IEM – EX1. The $45 Tin Hifi T2 Plus offer a much less dynamic sound however better tonal accuracy. The FiiO’s midrange is more forward but both IEMs have similar midrange note size. FiiO FD1 - 10mm 1DD IEM Home. Headphones provide excellent music quality by using multiple drivers, sometimes in hybrid or crossover designs, to give your music depth and quality. Disclaimer: The FiiO FH1s sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. But once you do, even an inexpensive balanced cable will increase the sound stage, for both depth and width. This is always the nature of a dynamic driver. Premium packaging with premium accessories. They are suffering from the coloration and smoothening. Fiio A1; PORTABLE AMP&DAC . In some of the pop tracks, when there are more mid-bass instruments, the lower mids, especially male vocals, are covered with some muddiness. FiiO FH1 vs F9 vs FiiO F9 PRO Review. Thanks for reading! It has an average speed of attack and decay, to yield a good dynamic in the presentation. Rather fast decay for a dynamic driver; recessed mids. Dù chỉ sử dụng một driver dynamic bên trong, tuy nhiên FiiO FD1 cũng được thừa hưởng nhiều công nghệ từ mẫu đầu bảng dòng hybrid là FH7. For those who appreciated bass more might not find this as a weakness but to me, I think the balance between mids and lows is off. All three of these devices feature a much stronger headphone output than what you would normally find on a typical smartphone. Love what you listen to, with what you have, where you are. FH1 is equipped with MMCX connectors and FH1S is using a 2-pin connection. Greetings! With its material choice, FD1 is light and it does not exert any pressure on the ears during use and is suitable for long listening. SoundMagic TWS50; SoundMagic P22BT; SoundMagic ES20BT; SoundMAGIC E50C In -Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone; SoundMagic E11C; SoundMagic E11BT; SoundMagic E11D; SoundMagic TWS50; PORTABLE PLAYER . The EN700 Pro generally has a smooth treble like the FH3 except for some additional lift at 5-6kHz and a pronounced dip around 11-12kHz. fiio fh1s compared The $79 Tin Hifi T4 has a shallower soundstage, a bit more bass, lesser technicalities (stage, resolution), but it is more organic sounding. Established in 2007, FiiO, an audio gear manufacturer from China has rich experience in researching and developing various types of portable music products, such as IEMs, amplifiers, and DAPs. FH1 is equipped with MMCX connectors and FH1S is using a 2-pin connection. It’s not bright, at all. Unlike other IEMs where the faceplate is exposed, FD1’s faceplate is covered in the shell by a piece of acrylic. I have had the SE215s for around 3 months now--first impressions here-- and got my FH1s around three days ago--first impressions here.I bought the FH1s to use at my workstation and for on-the-go listening and had bought the SE215s to just try out IEMs with a earhook design. Post #5 of 339 XERO1 Headphoneus Supremus. With the provided silicone ear tips, I can hardly find a comfortable insertion into my ears. Kár lenne kihagyni a lehetőséget, mivel aki nem az FH1S -re jellemző karaktert keresi, az ugyanezen az áron … About FiiO FH1S. To learn more about FiiO reviews on Headfonics you can click here. The housing of … Required fields are marked *. Can someone explain ( to a newbie ) the main differences between these IEMs and why i should buy one instead to the other. Comfortable. ... FH1S and this new FD1. Here’s the problem; when mid-bass is overly emphasised to create the rumbles, mids will definitely be affected. Fiio BTR5; Fiio FA9; Fiio LS-4.4D; Fiio LS-3.5D; Fiio LS-2.5D; Fiio LC-RE 0.78 2pin; Fiio LC-RE 2 MMCX; Fiio LT-TC1; SOUNDMAGIC . No need to immediately jump on the aftermarket options. FiiO FH1s vẫn sử dụng thiết kế hybrid tương tự như FH1 tuy nhiên driver dynamic được nâng cấp, ống dẫn âm mới cùng với housing kiểu dáng mới. FiiO FD1 sẽ sử dụng một driver dynamic N50, thiết kế housing in 3D tương tự FH1S và connector 2 pin. ibasso IT01 vs fiio fh1. FiiO FD1 is retailing at USD$69.99. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. FH and FD series always give me fitting issues. Today we're checking out one of FiiO's newest releases, the FD1. FiiO slowly extended its expertise to other regions of the audio industry. Jun 22, 2020 at 6:03 PM. This is where the coloration comes from. This design helps to reduce the weight, as well as the cost imposed to the customers. The $79 KBEAR Diamond single DD earphone is in stark sonic contrast with its strong bass and its organic … Với cấu hình mạnh mẽ cùng âm trầm cực bắt tai, FD1 hứa hẹn sẽ là sản phẩm siêu “hot” của FiiO trong thời gian sắp tới. FH1s or FA1, entry-level models from the other two series, might be a better choice for you. SoundMagic TWS50; SoundMagic P22BT; SoundMagic ES20BT; SoundMAGIC E50C In -Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone; SoundMagic E11C; SoundMagic E11BT; SoundMagic E11D; SoundMagic TWS50; PORTABLE PLAYER . Even though the FD1 and the FH1s would be considered Fiio's lower tier, the stock SE cable is the best that I've experienced in the last few years, for the sub $100 USD category. The beryllium-plated dynamic driver delivers a crisp, clear, and engaging sound with fantastic texturing and sense of space. The warmth is injected in a positive way – giving soul and emotion to vocals. These type of drivers are rarely if ever found in the sub-100$ earphones market, so my expectation for these was rather high. However, due to the lack of presence in the highs, it affects the space, air, and fidelity of the presentation. Warmth and bass lovers will definitely love the FD1. The FiiO FD1 IEMs provides astonishing value for money – it is admirable that FiiO have packed these $59.99 IEMs with flagship grade materials and technologies. The FH1S is technically superior to the FH1 although they have a similar hybrid configuration. I first came across FiiO products in 2015. Can sound harsh when used with weak amps. However, when we take a closer look into the sub-bass and mid-bass, we realize that the FD1 actually has a small degree of sub-bass roll off. Fiio A1; PORTABLE AMP&DAC . Fiio FH1s (SGD$100) vs predecessor Fiio FH1 (SGD$135) A little disclaimer: I do not currently own this set and impressions are based on my memory of it while I had my hands on them. When the track is more complicated, congestion happens. Celluloids are synthetic plastic, which is produced by mixing nitrocellulose and camphor, often with added dyes and other agents, Digital Headphone Magazine For Audiophiles. Get your monthly roundup of our best articles right straight to your inbox. The FH1s’ low end lacks the punch and weight found on the FD1 leaving it to play a secondary role in the overall signature. FD1 is definitely for bassheads. FiiO FH1S ($60 to $69) VS FiiO FH1 ($75) I like both when it comes design, both have smooth shapes, are smaller in size and are quite comfortable to wear. Inside the box, we got the IEM itself, a very sturdy carry box, which holds the standard 3.5mm cable. Fiio Q3; Fiio Q5s; Fiio μBTR; Fiio Q1 Mark II; Fiio i1; DESKTOP AMP / CONVERTER . Input your search keywords and press Enter. A lot of micro-details, which need higher level of detail retrieval capability in IEMs, are missed by the FD1. As a pair of dynamic driver powered IEMs, FD1 has relatively good speed compared to other IEMs with the same configuration, such as KBEar Diamond. Tính năng nổi bật của tai nghe FiiO FD1 1. The soundstage of the FD1 is average. I have tested it with multiple ear tips from different manufacturers such as SpinFit and Final Audio; all of them are providing below average seal. very nice written and great photos, keep up the good work bro. This can increase the durability of the 2-pin connectors. However, more space and air are definitely welcome – another room for improvement. I'm now using the foam eartips now as well. Female vocals and higher frequency instruments can co-exist with the mid-bass rumbles. Note, this review follows our new scoring guidelines for 2020 which you can read up on here. The $70 FiiO FH1s offer the better detail resolution and imaging however a less FiiO FD1 sẽ sử dụng một driver dynamic N50, thiết kế housing in 3D tương tự FH1S … It injects good warmth to the overall sound signature, too, making it enjoyable to listen to. This design is also found in the recent release, FH1. It can be a pair of good IEMs for casual listening, but definitely not for monitoring. In terms of width on the X-axis and distance on the Z-axis, FD1 has huge room for improvement. But once you do, even an inexpensive balanced cable will increase the sound stage, for both depth and width. On one hand, the earhook of the FH1 is more … © 2001-2020 Head-Fi.org. ꄘ Views: 0. If you plan to use the Fiio FD1 for commuting to work and/or for drowning outside noise, the FD1 won't disappoint. Fiio K5PRO; Fiio K3; Fiio OLYMPUS 2-E10K; FIIO TAISHAN-D03K; EARPHONE . This is why the stage is congested. For bass lovers with strict budgets, go ahead with FD1. Unlike FA1 which is built using 3D printing with resin material, FD1’s acrylic shell is definitely lower in cost and easier to produce in bulk. What sets it… Sound-wise they both have very good bass response for the price thanks to their dynamics drivers. I would not call it neutral or transparent. FiiO FD1 Hi-Res Earbuds Wired,in The Earphone,Beryllium-Plated Dynamic Driver,4-Stranded High-Purity Monocrystalline Copper Cable, 0.78pin,Strong Bass (Without Mic,Black): Amazon.ca: Electronics SoundMagic TWS50; SoundMagic P22BT; SoundMagic ES20BT; SoundMAGIC E50C In -Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone; SoundMagic E11C; SoundMagic E11BT; SoundMagic E11D; SoundMagic TWS50; PORTABLE PLAYER . Products such as Portable Amplifiers, DACs, DAPS, Hi-Res Music Players, Earphones and other Audio Accessories. "As the first model in this series, I believe FiiO is targeting bass-head audiophiles. FD1 or FH1s -----Author: Gadget Fox; From: YouTube. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. It’s bass will not disappoint you! The faceplate is made of celluloid. Because of their similarities in shape and size, they both touch the ear in a similar way, although it’s pretty comfortable. The protrusion is not as much as TRN VX or Simgot EK3. The bass region gives too much emphasis, causing the highs to be shy. I just ordered a pair and I'm currently waiting on them. FiiO FH1 vs F9 vs FiiO F9 PRO Review. Neutral. FiiO FD1 will use a dynamic N50 driver, a 3D housing design similar to FH1S, and 2 pin connector. The pair offers crisp rich sound quality with deep bass, natural vocals, and energetic detailed instruments. Here is a suggestion for FiiO, since the cable has been upgraded: I think it would be good to have a termination option for consumers. The FD1 pull its physical side from the FH1S sharing the same low profile, ergonomic shell with unique celluloid faceplates, 0.78mm 2-pin system, and snazzy cable. FiiO!!! Opening the box, there is a user manual. Comparison Request. Przyznaję, że jestem zaskoczony – myślałem, że FD1 zabrzmią dużo masywniej i bardziej efektownie od FH1s. Disclaimer: The FiiO FD1 sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. Fiio FD1 FiiO FD1 – Sound. The FD1 has a thick and lush sound profile, with a little warmth from the lower end. Listening to ''Let's get physical'' on the FD1: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! In previous releases, FiiO always threw their cheapest cable into the packaging. No need to immediately jump on the aftermarket options. Moving on to the aluminum alloy nozzle, there is a lip to provide a good catch for the ear tips. I do own a pair of KZ ZS10 pros and I really love them. It is priced at $59.99. I'm pairing these up with the rather excellent Sony Nw-a55 MP3 player I recently purchased and it's a real match made in heaven. We thank the team at FiiO for giving us this opportunity. FiiO is doing standardization, just like many other major brands such as Sennheiser. For bass-head audiophiles, FD1 can definitely fulfill your needs. FiiO FD1 in-ear hoofdtelefoon, dynamisch, Berillio: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. I hope FiiO will continue this. The packaging of FD1 is similar to FH1s, which was launched earlier this year. In summary, the FiiO FH1s is like a high-resolution digital photo: super sharp, crisp colours, impressive, but overpixelated and therefore somewhat unrealistic for the purist – the old 35 mm slide, while nowhere near perfect, may appeal more to many eyes because of the more natural reproduction. As a balanced output user, I will need to replace this cable with a balanced cable in order to utilize my balanced output. Your email address will not be published. Fiio LT-TC1; SOUNDMAGIC . FiiO FH1S ($60 to $69) VS FiiO FH1 ($75) I like both when it comes design, both have smooth shapes, are smaller in size and are quite comfortable to wear. The beryllium-plated dynamic driver delivers a crisp, clear, and engaging sound with fantastic texturing and sense of space. Founder of The Audiolocheese. FiiO FD1 sẽ sử dụng một driver dynamic N50, thiết kế housing in 3D tương tự FH1S và connector 2 pin. If you don’t have any knowledge about this brand, then you must be super new to this hobby and you can find the information anywhere on the web. To learn more about FiiO reviews on Headfonics you can click here. They are shadowed by the thick and full-bodied macro details. The space is sufficient for the notes to flex. Due to the smoothing effect, the notes are stretched, to be thicker. After achieving maturity in the FH (hybrid) series and FA (BA) series, FiiO decided to release another series – FD (dynamic) series IEMs to address the needs of different groups of audiophiles. FiiO designs, produces and sells high-quality products at favorable prices to those who love music and style. No need to immediately jump on the aftermarket options. The FH3 has superior clarity and resolution throughout the mids. The Fiio FH1S is an improved version of the FH1. The Fiio FH1S is an improved version of the FH1. Even though the FD1 and the FH1s would be considered Fiio's lower tier, the stock SE cable is the best that I've experienced in the last few years, for the sub $100 USD category. FiiO FH1s Το FH1s είναι η εξέλιξη του παλαιότερου FH1, ένα υβριδικό ΙΕΜ ακουστικό με μεγαλύτερο πλέον δυναμικό οδηγό διαμέτρου 13,6mm για τις χαμηλές και μεσαίες συχνότητες και έναν οδηγό balanced armature της Knowles για τις υψηλές. Fiio m3 pro; Fiio M15; Fiio M11PRO; Fiio M5; Fiio M11; Fiio M6; Fiio M9; Fiio M7; Fiio M3K; PORTABLE AMP . Where the FH1S was a 1+1 hybrid, the FD1 rolls with a single dynamic. It has a certain degree of coloration and smoothening, yielding an enjoyable and non-fatiguing presentation. A lot of third party ear tips, such as Final Audio Type E can fit to FD1 well. This could be a deal breaker. I can still use normal 2-pin cables on FD1 without any issues. To read more about FiiO products we reviewed on Headfonics click here. We thank FiiO for this opportunity. I expected the same low-quality cable for the FD1, too. Nice one. How to Fix a Short in Headphones Without Killing Yourself, Review: Lime Ears Aether R – The Atlantean Circumstance, Three pairs of wide bore opening silicone ear tips, Three pairs of narrow bore opening silicone ear tips (a pair is pre-installed). The brand name FiiO is composed of “Fi”, which stands for fidelity and “iO” which stands for number 1 and 0 in digital language. Compared to the FH1, the FH1S has a bigger and improved dynamic driver combined with a Knowles balanced armature driver for truly deep and revealing bass, astonishingly clear mids and highs, and … Buy FiiO FD1 Single Dynamic IEMs at a very low price from this official store Check this link >>> Comparison between FiiO FA9, FH7, FA7, FH5, FA1, F9 Pro, F9, FD1 Customer Reviews FiiO FD1 will use a dynamic N50 driver, a 3D housing design similar to FH1S, and 2 pin connector. It did its job well. The Fiio FD1 dynamic driver is smaller than the 13.6mm dynamic driver in the FH1S but the FD1 driver has slightly higher impedance (32 ohms) and sensitivity (109dB). Review: Technics EAH-AZ70W – the Good Old Days Is Back! Appreciating good music is my daily task and I love to share the greatness with the community. FiiO FD1 is the hi-res in-ear in ear monitor and also the company’s first model in the new Dynamic FD in ear headphones product line, parallel to the existing two lines and full Balanced FH is hybrid Armatured FA. The vocals are smoothened, with a lush body and good penetration. I’m really liking what FiiO has done here, considerably more than the FH1S, and expect this one to be quite popular. It will be more feasible if FiiO can provide a balanced option. Check out our photos of the FiiO FH1s. But once you do, even an inexpensive balanced cable will increase the sound stage, for both depth and width. FiiO FH1s, any thoughts? We thank FiiO for this opportunity. But not so. The Fiio FD1 dynamic driver is smaller than the 13.6mm dynamic driver in the FH1S but the FD1 driver has slightly higher impedance (32 ohms) and sensitivity (109dB). As mentioned in the lows section, the mid-bass rumbles caused the warmth from lows to be carried forward to mids and caused them to be colored. The sub-bass and mid-bass address each other’s weaknesses, creating a good quality bass, with sufficient quantity too. The MMCX connection on FH1 was not that sturdy and even a gentle pull would detach the cable from the IEM. They are the opposite of the FiiO FD1 and cater more to the classical/acoustic crowd. This can be good for those who like less-fatiguing IEMs. Disclaimer: The FD1 was The rumbles are actually from the mid-bass. Sitting in my ear, the FiiO FH1 and the Shure SE215 feel very similar. Upper mids are further from the mid-bass; it’s not as heavily affected as the lower mids. I owned the FH1s and had a couple nitpicky problems with them. Even though the FD1 and the FH1s would be considered Fiio's lower tier, the stock SE cable is the best that I've experienced in the last few years, for the sub $100 USD category. The packaging provides minimal information. Sound nature is serious and shape is balanced. Head over to the original YouTube channel: >> Click here. Thanks for reading! Headphones provide excellent music quality by using multiple drivers, sometimes in hybrid or crossover designs, to give your music depth and quality. Unless something drastic happens, it’s going to be fairly positive. If you plan to use the Fiio FD1 for commuting to work and/or for drowning outside noise, the FD1 won't disappoint. Aκουστικά In-ear monitor σε δοκιμή. The FiiO FA1 is the company’s newest single balanced armature driver in-ear monitor with special 3D printing. The MMCX connection on FH1 was not that sturdy and even a gentle pull would detach the cable from the IEM. The soundstage of the FiiO FH1 and Shure SE215 had a sense of similarity in regard to their nuance of directionality, but differed in feel based on their differences in frequency response. So I don’t think FiiO needs any introduction in this review. The pair offers crisp rich sound quality with deep bass, natural vocals, and energetic detailed instruments.