. Listen to this listenButton1.onclick = function(){ Conclusion We have a good fit and isolation, good content, nice build, and good sound all together in a sub-100 package. ДВА В ОДНОМ: ОБЗОР НАУШНИКОВ JADE AUDIO EA3 И FIIO FH1S. They sound close but different to some degree. Hang on, I'm just going to read the rules again. The FH1S comes with a pair of foam tips which to me is an advantage. Just bear in mind that it is a bit harder to drive so prepare a good enough source with good amplification. We have a good fit and isolation, good content, nice build, and good sound all together in a sub-100 package. The FH1S on the other hand is more balanced across the spectrum with better mids. Truyện mp3. The bass, the mids, and the highs all have their space to shine and they’re not interfered with by each other. FiiO 2019 Winter Launch Event (FiiO M15, LC-BT2, FH1s… So, we recommend the FH1S and put it into our Best Universal IEMs list. Hence, it’s still in our best IEM recommendations. … US $39.99. In the midsection, the FiiO sounds much more cohesive with better resolution and tonality. The fact FIIO manufacture mass market product and use variety of audio technology and material permit to Jade Audio to take advantage of extremely competitive low cost audio parts. Nothing is recessed and nothing is overly forward. Còn FiiO dự kiến sẽ giới thiệu một phiên bản nâng cấp mới mang tên FH1S… Happy Christmas to me? FiiO FH1s hybrid earphones video review (+ Jade Audio EA3 … FiiO FH1S ($60 to $69) VS FiiO FH1 ($75) I like both when it comes design, both have smooth shapes, are smaller in size and are quite comfortable to wear. Most DAPs will do the trick though, but I don’t think you’ll get the best out of this IEM from a smartphone. There is a good resolution and a reasonably good sound stage for the price. ꂃ Previous: FiiO FH1s Review: Most Premium Entry-level Hybrid IEM Earphones. The KZ doesn’t have a dedicated case and it has fewer pairs of tips. Whether it is a full frame camera or a custom in-ear, his standpoint persists the same. BLOG: The Fav Album Of…. Yet, the FH1S has many more advantages as a whole, including its striking treble and good resolution, so I don\'t think this is a deal-breaker. The EA3 is one of the cheapest dual driver IEMs to use a Knowles balanced armature, and what … }else{ It also gives you a deeper and wider staging performance overall. ", "UK English Female"); Jade Audio EW3 có trở kháng 18 Ohm và dải tần đáp ứng từ 5-40000Hz. I honestly did not expect this kind of sound performance, especially in terms of treble. }; The best point about the FH1S is its coherency and balance across the spectrum. Dynamism is very nice as well and much better than the FH1. The AS10 has been the best KZ IEM I\'ve listened because of its full-bodied sound and coherency. I am an audiophile, jazz collector, gadget crazy music maker and consumer. So, did Fiio … So I recommend a good source and amplification here to extract the best out of this IEM. Isolation levels are also similar. The KZ doesn\'t have a dedicated case and it has fewer pairs of tips. It also has a wider staging performance. Product Help. Shozy Hibiki MK2 - 60$ https://www.headfonia.com/review-shozy-hibiki-mk2/ Looks-wise the Hibiki looks more premium and sleek overall. Support. The FH1S also has a better stage width and better overall balance. Overall the new model is a much better value though. This is not totally surprising, seeing as FiiO is the parent-company of Jade Audio, but what is interesting is that the EA3 was announced and released before the FH1. Fiio positions the EA3 as a successor to the FH1, which retailed for $99 at launch and had a… less-than-adequate sound to my ears. If you check them in hand, the EA3 is a carbon copy. It is priced at $59.99. The FH1S is not hard to drive, but it needs more juice than usual monitors to sound best. It also gives you a deeper and wider staging performance overall. Video review of the new affordable hybrid earphones FiiO FH1s. A win would make me so happy. It fits better for me as well but that’s always very subjective. However, the cable of the FH1S is thicker with more core wires and it is made from single-crystal copper. It also has a wider staging performance. Jade Audio EA3 - 40$ The EA3 is released by FiiO\'s sub-brand Jade Audio, and these two have more similarities than differences. 海外/国内で発売されているJadeAudioのイヤホン「EA3」。FiiOのオンラインセールブランドとして展開しているJadeAudioの1BA+1DDハイブリッドイヤホン。「EA1」と共に日本でも取り扱いを開始し … Jade Audio ea3 … The FH1S has a better sub-bass performance and better midrange energy with its great dynamism. Haven't earned it, don't deserve it but would love to own it. Other than that, the staging is good, especially in width. A total winner package as a whole. nice review! But if you’re very sensitive about those differences and want the best from sub-100$, then the FH1S is the way to go. FiiO FH1s hybrid earphones video review (+ Jade Audio EA3 comparison), S-Audio Focus 2 DAC/amp combo video review, ddHiFi new accessories video review, fall 2020, KZ SA08 “true” wireless earphones video review, ddHiFi Janus (E2020A) dual socket earphones review. That's what I'm planning…, I haven't won yet and I'm already thinking about buying spares tubes. It also has a more quality 3,5mm jack. Dynamism is very nice as well and much better than the FH1. It also has an advantage in the treble region. Đây được xem là phiên bản ‘simple’ của FiiO FH1 trước đây. responsiveVoice.speak("Technical Performance The best point about the FH1S is its coherency and balance across the spectrum. I know it’s shocking, but the truth is truth. The FH1 has a warmer sound with a more mellow and smooth nature. To learn more about FiiO … JadeAudio(FiiO) EA3 HiFi Stereo 1BA(Knowles)+1Dynamic Hybrid Earphone IEM with 0.78 2pins Detachable Cables with Deep bass ... JadeAudio(FiiO) XC2 Bluetooth amplifier 5.0 Audio Receiver with AAC/APTXLL Support,USB DAC,and Type C Port. The AS10 has been the best KZ IEM I’ve listened because of its full-bodied sound and coherency. FiiO FH1s hybrid earphones review (+ Jade Audio EA3 comparison) -----Author: Porta.Fi; From: YouTube. Looks-wise the Hibiki looks more premium and sleek overall. https://www.headfonia.com/review-kz-as10/ KZ AS10 - 60$ The FH1S has a better build to me with a slightly better cable with better braiding. audiogrāmata, Youtube David Sylvia Let's Compare - Meze Rai Solo vs Rai Penta - Romanian IEM battle Simplistic expressions of sound in his reviews is the way to go for him. The larger (than the 10mm dynamic of the FH1… Overall the new model is a much better value though. Seeing as Jade Audio is a subsidiary of FiiO, it’s not very surprising to see how much the design of the EA3 has in common with other IEMs produced by FiiO. If you don’t care about getting a case and a few more tips, than the EA3 is a viable option. If you check them in hand, the EA3 is a carbon copy. Just bear in mind that it is a bit harder to drive so prepare a good enough source with good amplification. Jade Audio(FiiO's sub-Brand) EA3 HiFi 1BA(Knowles)+1Dynamic Hybrid Earphone IEM Stereo Bass Earphone with 0.78 2pins Detachable High Purity Silver-Plated Cables(Without Mic,Wathet-Blue) 4.2 … The 3,5mm jack is also better in the FH1S… OK,…, I can think of no better present than this at Christmas. You can compare the frequency graphs of both of these IEM to know it. He tries to keep his photography enthusiasm at the same level with audio. First of all, EA3 tuning is more popular, frequency response at both ends of the tilt, bass and treble are relatively strong, a little bit behind the middle voice, suitable for just the introduction of the burner.The FH1S impedance … Now where EA3 is just 40$, FH1s … Nothing is recessed and nothing is overly forward. – Headfonia Store aka Michael Ting! Let's Compare - Meze Rai Solo vs Rai Penta - Romanian IEM battle? Jade Audio EA3 – 40$ The EA3 is released by FiiO’s sub-brand Jade Audio, and these two have more similarities than differences. On Jade audio site EA3 described as a successor to FH1 with better extension on both ends and fixed issues with boomy bass and peaky treble of FH1. It instead has an aluminum one. if(responsiveVoice.isPlaying()){ FiiO … FiiO managed to improve the FH1 model and the difference to me is significant. The 3,5mm jack is also better in the FH1S, and its cable is also less microphonic. The FH1S has a better sub-bass performance and better midrange energy with its great dynamism. The FH1S has a slightly better build, especially with its protruded 2-pin sockets. The FH1S on the other hand looks very common. The FH1S on the other hand is more balanced across the spectrum with better mids. ... (+ Jade Audio EA3 comparison) Headphones Videos. ꄘ Views: 0. However, the FH1S puts up a better performance for the money, especially in the treble. FiiO 2019 Winter Launch Event (FiiO M15, LC-BT2, FH1s) moonstarreviews 28 December 2019 3 January 2020. Gökhan AYDIN 4 February 2020 14 February 2020. Fit-wise they’re close so there’s not a big difference there. A total winner package as a whole. DNTWIBT April 4, 2020, 3:25am #212. The FH1S also comes with a dedicated case and a few more tips. The EA3 has more attack on bass and treble as they’re a bit lifted compared to the mids. It also has a more quality 3,5mm jack. – Headfonia Lieven. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The FH1S also comes with a dedicated case and a few more tips. Fiio tiếp tục cho ra mắt sản phẩm tai nghe FH1s, về thiết kế vẫn sử dụng thiết kế hybrid tương tự như FH1 tuy nhiên driver dynamic được nâng cấp, ống dẫn âm mới cùng với housing kiểu dáng mới.. Điểm … This can be shown in drivers implementation of the entry level earphones I will review today, wich is call Jade Audio EA3 … To me, they have the same bass quality, but EA3 simply has more bass in terms of quantity. 5.0 (1) ... FiiO FH1s … Sound-wise they both have very good bass response for the price thanks to their dynamics drivers. Other than that, the staging is good, especially in width. Along with a good bass performance, you have great mids and treble thanks to the brass sound tube and Knowles BA driver. HiFi Dream Reviews 868 views To me, they have the same bass quality, but EA3 simply has more bass in terms of quantity. The 3,5mm jack is also better in the FH1S, and its cable is also less microphonic. Jade Audio EW3 có trở kháng 18 Ohm và dải tần đáp ứng từ 5-40000Hz. Sitemizde incelenen T800 orta-üst segment bir kulaklık. 5 Likes. ValentineLuke. ... Jade Audio EA1 - Is … For the topics other than sound; the FH1 to me has a better design in terms of looks just because of its character. The treble is the place where it also puts a difference as it performs much better in terms of extension and articulation. Enstrüman gerçekçiliği, dinamizm, ayrıntı seviyesi ve enstrüman ayrımı olarak da aralarında büyük farklar var. Way to go FiiO. However, the cable of the FH1S is thicker with more core wires and it is made from single-crystal copper. If you don\'t care about that either then it makes sense to get the EA3. Here is the comparison of the Fiio FH1s and Jade Audio EA3. Redmi Airdots S (Xiaomi TWS Earbuds Basic S)... Campfire Audio Solstice eraphones video review, Shanling AE3 balanced armature earphones review, IMR Acoustics New Aten earphones video review, KZ ASX 10 balanced armatures earphones video review, Shanling UA1 USB-C DAC adapter video review. Download Center. Most DAPs will do the trick though, but I don\'t think you\'ll get the best out of this IEM from a smartphone. Check Authenticity. This would add a lot of colour to my life. The bass, the mids, and the highs all have their space to shine and they\'re not interfered with by each other. So, we recommend the FH1S and put it into our Best Universal IEMs list. The configuration inside is the same, but the EA3 doesn’t have the brass nozzle of the FH1S. This configuration is somewhat similar to the Jade Audio EA3 which was released prior to the FH1S. The FH1S is not hard to drive, but it needs more juice than usual monitors to sound best. VS T800 VS C12: + GENEL GÖRÜŞLERİM. However, the FiiO FH1S has another BA driver added to the mix and it changes a lot of things here. They sound close but different to some degree. Fiio’s FH1s is rebranded Jade Audio (Fiio’s sub-brand) EA3. Fit-wise they\'re close so there\'s not a big difference there. ... ꁹ Next: FiiO FH1s Review: Most Premium Entry-level Hybrid IEM Earphones. In the midsection, the FiiO sounds much more cohesive with better resolution and tonality. Fiio IEMs – Episode 12. Note size and body is not the best and I think the original FH1 is slightly better in that area. The EA3 is released by FiiO’s sub-brand Jade Audio, and these two have more similarities than differences. FiiO FH1s vs Jade Audio EA3 i inne słuchawki Tak, jak wspomniałem – FH1s i EA3 to podobne słuchawki, ale nie takie same. ill buy these one, and pls have a review of fiio fh1s and jade audio ea3, same drivers jade audio also from fiio but cheaper thank you! The bass speaker is the same size as flagship FH7 … Yet, the FH1S has many more advantages as a whole, including its striking treble and good resolution, so I don’t think this is a deal-breaker. So I recommend a good source and amplification here to extract the best out of this IEM. FiiO managed to improve the FH1 model and the difference to me is significant. Learn how your comment data is processed. But other than that they sound identical so it comes down to your budget. latviešu. Note size and body is not the best and I think the original FH1 is slightly better in that area. I would be tickled pink to win this and look and forward to making my friends green with envy. Mids feel a bit in the front sometimes but this is not overly done. The FH1S comes with a pair of foam tips which to me is an advantage. There is a good resolution and a reasonably good sound stage for the price.