Garnish the mocktail with a lime wedge before serving (optional). Mango Ginger Mocktail. It's a healthy, energizing drink for adults and kids alike. Recipes / By admin. This Honeydew Mocktail has hints of lime, mint and even a little ginger. Remove the spices with a mesh skimmer or straining ladle and set the cooker on the low or warm setting as guests help themselves; add honey to taste. Ingredients: 1 can of Ginger DRY Sparkling. In a cocktail shaker, or a tall glass, muddle raspberries, blueberries, and Add the mint, simmer until the sugar has dissolved, leave to cool. A sprig of rosemary is optional but adds a … Divide the lime juice between the glasses with the January 8, 2020 Posted by Tammy. Add orange rind, ginger, and mint; simmer for 5 minutes. Raspberry Mocktail. Leave muddled mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Today Mocktail Monday brings you this easy non-alcoholic version of your favorite Mint Julep cocktail. Sparkling water. One pound of sweet cherries equals about 4 cups whole cherries, about 70-80 individual cherries, or about 2-1/2 – 3 cups pitted and halved cherries. Mango Ginger Mocktail is ready! Primary Sidebar. Our easy non-alcoholic cocktails include cordial, iced tea, coolers and slushies. All you need to make it are blackberries, mint, lime, and Zevia Ginger Ale! But you don’t have to use frozen pineapples. Nutrition Facts. I’m doing my best to whittle down all the fabulous cocktail recipes out there & working on mocktail versions of them to share here. Ginger DRY Sparkling is key in this recipe because its flavor profile and the sugar content is far lower than ginger ale and ginger beer, making it much lighter and brighter. The more, the better. Top up with the ginger ale and lemon juice. Add the Zulka sugar and fill the glass with ice cubes. Top with crushed ice, 2 oz lychee juice, 1 oz ginger simple syrup, and the juice of 1/2 - 1 lime, depending on your taste preference. Carbohydrates 25g 8%. Frozen pineapple, best for texture. Allow to steep for at least 30 minutes. Hi, I’m Nat! Recipe Intro From shwetainthekitchen. So it’s time to break out the mocktails! Strain syrup, discarding solids. Ain’t we? Bring the water, sugar and lemon juice to the boil in a pan. Pour mixture over ice, dividing between four glasses. Happy Fizzy Day Guys! One of my favs. Add 8 fresh mint leaves, ginger puree and fresh lime juice to shaker. Blackberry Fizz Mocktail. Sodium 201mg 8%. To make sodas, fill a tall glass halfway with crushed ice. Active Time: 5 minutes. Pour 3 ounces of ginger ale in each glass. In a glass, muddle a bunch of mint leaves and 4-5 pieces of lychee fruit. Mint, Lime and Ginger Mocktail. It’s a delicious and nutritious drink that is quick to make and is great for a party. The secret to this delicious beverage is Zevia, sweetened by stevia. Mix up a refreshing, fruity mocktail to serve on a hot day. Stevia is a plant which has zero calories yet is 200 times sweeter than sugar. Remove the mint. Get into the summer vibe with this fruity mocktail featuring red berries, lemonade, mint, and cucumber. Mocktail . Amount Per Serving Calories 100 Calories from Fat 9 % Daily Value* Fat 1g 2%. Method: 1. Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail Ingredients. Pink Peppermint Design » Recipes » Delicious Ginger Mocktail with Mint & Lime. Ginger-Mint & Watermelon Mocktail Mix 1-3 teaspoons ginger-mint simple syrup, 4-6oz club soda, 2-3 1-inch pieces of watermelon crushed up, and ice together. Saturated Fat 1g 5%. Protein 1g 2%. Ginger beer mocktail with lime is a nonalcoholic drink that has distinctive health benefits. Suggested spirit: Top off with a splash of whiskey. Mulled Cider With Hibiscus Ginger and cranberry are wonderfully festive flavours and they work beautifully together in this drink. about two handful of mixed berries (can be frozen) 5 – 8 mint leaves. The base is made with mineral water and ginger beer and flavoured with fresh raspberries and mint. Mint Mojito Mocktail. 4.5 from 2 reviews Mexican-Spiced Orange, Ginger & Mint Mocktail Sugar 23g 26%. Quick Kiwi Mocktail. For the Ginger-Orange Mocktail; 1 thumb-sized piece ginger. This Peachy Mint Ginger Mocktail is a great way to get your fruit and enjoy something to sip on. To celebrate the arrival of summer, I concocted this Ginger Mint Cooler using organic ginger soda syrup, fresh squeezed lime juice, mint from my garden and sparkling water. Garnish with mint and serve. Add some crushed ice, ¼ cup mocktail juice, top with soda water/sparkling water/ alcohol of choice and add a slice of orange and a sprig of mint. Add 1/4 cup of orange-ginger-mint syrup to glass and top off with club soda. Juice of 1 orange. Fiber 3g 12%. It's a mocktail, it's a cocktail--adults and kids will both love this Organic Ginger Mint Cooler. 2. This drink is not meek or mild. Virgin Mojito Mocktail. Follow Mocktail Memories 1 tsp maple syrup. It was SO yummy. It’s summer and I am pregnant. Pineapple Crush Mocktail. The shot of freshly pressed ginger is spunky so if you're not used to ginger, dial that back and add a bit more water. WELCOME! Store in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for up 1 week.