Golfsmith Texas Classic Tour Tested 17-4 Stainless Iron Set 3-9 & P Dynamic Gold. I can't wait to play more rounds with these beauties! I have no idea why I ever went away from these irons. There is a reason why all 42 reviewers previous to me have given 10 stars out of 10. or Best Offer. My only regret is I only made the 2-PW, now I need to get the gap wedge to have another toy. Not too heavy in the club head, plenty of feel, and good feedback. C $189.38. GolfSmith Tour Cavity Pro Iron Set - RH, 4-9, Stiff Steel - SWEET SET OF IRONS!! These heads use .350 shafts. Just found a set - had to re-shaft to fit my game, and have now practiced with them several times and played a few rounds. I had planned on buying the Mizuno MX23, but I read good reviews on the Tour Cavity. My normal 5 iron shot off the tee is a 190 yard fade. Pre-Owned. Distance is very good but the big thing I notice with these is the accuracy and ease of distance with the 3 and 4 irons. These irons are outstanding for the price and I got the Snake Eye Wedges with Rifle Spinner outstanding and Snake Eye Forged Woods. The forged carbon steel gives it soft feel, while the cavity back design adds to forgiveness. It goes without saying that Golfsmith customer service is second to none. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 2/3 irons Dynamic Gold w/Sensicore regular from $59.99. These are the original GS Forged Cavities. The golf god Tom Wishon did these for Golfsmith when he was there. GOLFSMITH TOUR CAVITY PRO RH IRONS 4-9 SW PW LW & AW with Bag. A wounderful and outstanding combination. carreview.com | I cannot believe Golfsmith quit making this head! This goes right to Paypal, and you pay t Thanks. Golfsmith Pro Forged Golfsmith Professional Grind blades Palmer Original Standards Palmer Standards, 78-84 Palmer Standards, 1985 model Powerbilt Scotch Blades 2276 Peerless PHD Tours Golfsmith Tour Cavity Pro Precept Tour Premium Precept Tour Premium (yes, I've owned two sets, kind of have a thing for them) I recently acquired a second set of these irons off ebay for next to nothing. This is the new designed 2005 tour cavity irons from GolfSmith. It's like marrying your grade school sweetheart and then finding out she is rich. I have been playing with this set for over 2 years, and it has been very consistent. Excellent and outstanding service from mclain golf. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! The new TCF looks like crap compared to these. The long irons are suprisingly easy to hit as well and feel great. C … I went out of my way to join this forum JUST so I could tell my fellow golfers that these clubs are the best clubs ever! While Tour Edge is calling the Pro the most technologically advanced set of exotics irons ever, what’s of particular interest to me is that the Pro is such a radical departure from previous iterations of Tour Edge’s Pro irons. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Nice, but these beat them. Trajectory is mid-low, mainly due to the shaft, and the spin is ideal. HelloYou are bidding on 1 used Golfsmith Tour Cavity Pro iron set 3-PW in good condition. These are a very nice set of clubs with very good looks and performance. The specifications of the irons are similar to the MX23. These clubs are amazing. Most importantly, my short-iron accuracy has improved tremendously. Advancements in the forged cavity back space come slowly (there is a reason why Miura only releases new irons every few years), and if the current capabilities of Pro CB are any indication of the future performance of the S3 Pros then Cobra fans have a lot to be excited about. | Sporting Goods, Golf, Golf Clubs & Equipment | eBay! Brand new still in the box. C $175.74 7 bids + C $19.44 shipping . Year 2000; Brand GolfSmith… The new CG1 Tour irons are also starting to make their appearance. Feed back is sufficient as you will immediately know how you missed it, but results are not penal. Everybody at the store is extremely friendly and knowledge varies across the board. Golfsmith Irons Woods Wedges: Dynacraft Irons Woods Putters: Spalding Irons Woods: Killer Bee Irons Woods: Harvey Penick Irons Woods: T Knocker Irons Woods Titanium: ... TOUR CAVITY PRO Being Discontinued Right Hand...2-SW, AW, LW Left hand...None PRO FORGED Being Discontinued Right Hand...2-SW, AW, LW This set (4-SW) was assembled with True Temper Dynamic Gold R-Flex, but was recently changed to S due to an increase in swing speed. I think these are good irons for mid-range handicappers though, and the irons are workable. Boggles the mind that they stopped making them. All Rights Reserved. They are very forgiving, and have a great appearance at address. Ending Saturday at 9:50AM PST 5d 10h. From United States +C $29.47 shipping estimate. They feel great from back, crack, and fallow through. I read all the reviews, considered all the components, and finally put together the CS version, with Rifle 5.5 shafts(+3/4") and Lamkin Crossline grips. $120.00 Clubs have Rifle Lite steel shafts in 6.0 (stiff) flex." "New Tour Cavity Pro irons are a progressive set of irons investment cast from a medium-soft 1050 carbon steel and finished with durable satin-nickel/chrome electro-plating, giving a forged feel with the accuracy of a casting and a price much lower than a true forging.". Golfsmith MWD 1000 Iron Set PW-9 Forged Pure Titanium Dynamic Gold R300 shafts from $79.99. Build the Set 2-PW with Dynamic Gold Lite R-300 and Lamkin Crossline Midsize grips. Solidly struck shots will feel like butter with feedback provided for off-center hits. The trajectory on the irons is moderate; its center of gravity is not overly high or low. (plus 1) 3-PW. Compare prices & save money on Golf Gifts & Equipment. sort by: Most Popular Avg. The heads offer a perfect blend of feel and forgiveness. The PW has some face wear, standard lie, S300 stiff shaft. I must admit though that my previous set of clubs were from early 90s so any okay set of clubs would have improved my game (had taken a 10 year break from golf while in college). I routinely send the 5 iron 200+ yards, and the 7 iron 170+ yards with nice controllable draws. They feel great, are very workable, and are beautiful to look at. Must move a couple of sets of irons to fund a new driver and putter. I love the cavity to blade progression. Get the best deal for Golfsmith Iron Golf Clubs from the largest online selection at eBay.com. The SW which comes in 54 degree loft was easily bent to 52 and now serves as my gap wedge. Redesigned for 2005, Tour Cavity irons continue to offer avid, mid-to-low handicap players a solid, game-improvement design with clean, classic shapes. C $259.50. GOLFSMITH FORGED IRON SET. Free shipping on many items! I have been trying to get theses clubs for awhile and boy was it worth the wait.These are absolutely the best clubs i ever hit! $99.99. If you can find these, buy 'em. Depending on your swing and ability, you might want to try the A7s. After only one round, I am already very excited about the feel and performance of these clubs. I credit the distance more to the shaft though which is about 2 steps stiffer than my old one. So far in my collection of Ben Hogan irons I have; 1968 - Plus One 1975 - Producer 1979 - Apex II 1999 - Apex Plus 1999 - Apex Pro 2005 - Edge CFT which set do u use if u wanted to win, i bought the edge cft 3 iron with steel shaft, what a brilliant club ball really explodes of the face C $29.47 shipping. The following iron specification information has been compiled from product brochures, golf magazines, and from inquiries to the manufacturers. Out on the golf course I figured out that I just need to grip like I am trying to draw the ball. Outstanding Service and Recommdations from Jim McLain from mclain Golf http://www.mclaingolf.com "3-5 irons are Golfsmith Forged Tour Cavity back irons, 6-pw are Golfsmith Forged Professional Grind irons. The heads are cast, but the steel is the soft 304 type. ... Top Flite Tour Pro Grind Irons 3-PW, Regular Flex Shafts. By ccp96, October 25, 2008 in Equipment. From GolfSmith: "New Tour Cavity Pro irons are a progressive set of irons investment cast from a medium-soft 1050 carbon steel and finished with durable satin-nickel/chrome electro-plating, giving a forged feel with the accuracy of a casting and a price much lower than a true forging." Free shipping on many items! $129.00. First drive was 20 yards longer than my old club with a huge slice! Notes: Wedge bounces are as follows: PW - 4 °, GW - 6°, SW - 13°, LW - 8°. Flushed shots feel just as good as the MP14's or Titleist Tour Models that I used to play. $14.99 shipping. Here is a scan of the GS Tour Cavity Pro irons from the 2001 catalog, hope this helps. Shop with confidence. Get the best deal for Golfsmith Steel Shaft Golf Clubs from the largest online selection at eBay.com. This is an excellent condition (8+/10) set of GOLFSMITH Tour Cavity Pro irons, 2 iron to Sand Wedge, with True Temper Tri-Gold Stiff flex steel shafts, fitted with new Black Huon velvet grips. From GolfSmith: But to my surprise these clubs greatly improved my game taking 7 strokes off my game. The best thing is that they are very forgiving for a forged club.I figure I saved myself at least 500 to 600 dollars by making my own set of professional quality forged irons. The set also includes the Pro Gold Prototype Hybrids(precursor to the Pro Black hybrids) for the 3 & 4 irons. Taylormade R9, Taylormade R7, Taylormade burners, Cobra SZ, and Nike Slingshot HL. The heads looked great. I've always struggled with hooks but the low-offset design of TCF irons make the my shots straighter. photographyreview.com I have probably tried every club out there and these are the most forgiving sweetest feeling clubs to date.I know they are older and everyone says you need to buy up to date clubs but that is a bunch of baloney! I just bought a 'backup' set of heads I was lucky enough to find on eBay for $75. 3-PW, GW, LW / Rifle Flighted 5.5 Irons / Rifle Spinner 5.5 Wedges Woe is me. Whaddaya think? The minimal offset is a great change from all the modern clubs out there - allows one to let the club do all the work and perform exactly as your swing dictates. I am gonna try to get a second and third set of these so i never have to hit another club again...good luck on your clubs of the future of will keep the past! I don’t think you could go wrong with a set of these. Notes: Wedge bounces are as follows: PW - 4 °, GW - 6°, SW - 13°, LW - 8°. I love these clubs and since I am getting a little older the cavity backs would be best for me. Ben Hogan Apex Edge, Cleveland Wedges, Sonartec woods. I just swing as hard as I can and the huge forgiving head seems to do the rest. Just tried out some newer cavity back clubs today and found 2 sets that correct for my fade...the Cobra SZ and Taylormade R7. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged. These irons simply can not be beat. ... Golfsmith cavity back irons with UST Proforce (stiff) gold shafts. From GolfSmith: " Perimeter-weighted cavity offers forgiveness on occasional mis-hits, while the soft carbon steel, tour-radiused sole, minimal offset, slightly rounded toe and thin topline are all features preferred by better players. Heads accept .370" parallel tip shafts; "V" grooves; S45C carbon steel. I built them myself with Rifle 4.5 shafts and Lamkin Crossline Cord grips. I owned a set two years ago. After I read the reviews here, I began looking for a set on ebay. I used my brothers and now I am doing everything possible to find a set of my own. My friends aren't too happy about this. My Ping I5's, which I love, will be collecting dust in the closet periodically. I think this is a deal. The back cavity design of the Tour Cavity Pro progresses to a slightly more shallow cavity depth and less heel mass through the middle and short irons. golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. photographyreview.com [attachment=2042413:GS Tour Cavity Pro Iron Spec Sheet.JPG] [/quote] Than ks for this post. I am currently on an ebay watch to try to land at least two more sets so I have reserves when I wear my current set out. The feel was pretty good, but the steel did't play as soft as I thought it would. If you are thinking about these clubs, I think you own it to yourself to induldge in these reasonably priced clubs. C $194.62. I got these irons for only $99 and that is 8 times less than the Mizuno MP 30s and the cavities of the irons are almost exactly the same so this set is a great deal. They are fantastic. I had a set of the cast Tour Cavity Professional Grind several years ago and always wanted the forged version. These irons have as good a feel as any forged club on the market, period! If you know where I can find these heads in cavity back, please let me know. C $107.17 From United States Brand: Golfsmith Department: Men Flex: … C $194.54. Pre-Owned. GOLFSMITH STERLING PROGRESSIVE CAVITY 11 IRONS 1-SW LH Description Left Handed Innovative Progressive Cavity Back - Oversize Irons Includes RARE full set of 11 Irons: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,PW,SW Std 5 Iron Length = 37.25" True Temper TT-Lite Steel Shafts - Stiff Flex Newer Lamkin Perma Wrap Grips Very Good Condition, Appear to have had very little use Immediate … All Rights Reserved. Free shipping on many items! Golf Club Coat hanger Golfsmith from $6.00. $10 single clubs and $40 for the 3-PW plus shipping. 1. NICE Golfsmith TOUR CAVITY Forged 60 LOB WEDGE Right Handed Graphite REGULAR LW. Quote; Link to post ... NS Pro Tour 130X pulls, Ping i200 irons. $149.99. Original Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged - I had a set that I removed all of the paint fill and installed Rifle 6.0. NICE Golfsmith TOUR CAVITY PRO 3 IRON Right Graphite Grafalloy ProLogic REGULAR | Sporting Goods, Golf, Golf Clubs & Equipment | eBay! Lewis, but I'm not sure on him. Shafts $125 shipped 8.5 out of 10 2-6 Iron 7-PW Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3-SW with Rifle flighted 6.5 (New Golfpride Dual Durometers) SOLD 9 out of 10 The set has had very careful and limited use and shows very minor cosmetic marking on any surface. $175 C $107.17 From United States Brand: Golfsmith Department: Men Flex: … I hit them very well but I am planning on getting the loft adjusted and made just a bit stronger by 1-2 deg. GOLFSMITH ORIGINAL TOUR FORGED CAVITY IRONS 3-6 STIFF BUY IT NOW : $ 39.00 Immediate Payment is Easy. Excellent feedback and playability. Golfsmith Driver Head Tour Cavity Forged RH 10 Degree. I have the cavity back in the 3 and 4 iron and the blades in 5 - PW. AU $242.88. It took loke two days to get used to 4-7 iron and no time to 8-PW. The first time I hit this driver at the range, I had similar results as another entry here. The irons the rest of us are talking about have won on tour in the bags of Bruce Lietzke, Scott Verplank, and maybe even J.L. Find great deals on eBay for golfsmith golf. You're right, the ones you have pictured are nothing special. FAST 'N FREE. We're talking about the original Tour Cavity Forged. roadbikereview.com | | audioreview.com. I haven't played with a wide array of irons, but these have a nice feel, especially when I hit the sweet spot, not a lot of backspin. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Professional Grind Golf Clubs set irons 3-PW Dynalite Gold from $60.00. Maltby M45 - My first Golfworks set and first use of FST shafts (ProWhite). But because I'm not a great golfer (low 80s shooter) like my driver shots, most of my irons have a slight fade. Here is a scan of the GS Tour Cavity Pro irons from the 2001 catalog, hope this helps. I bought the TCF irons to replace my set of TaylorMade Burner Midsize. - $165 (west near ben davis) ***IF YOU ARE READING THIS AD THEN THE CLUBS ARE FOR SALE***.....Very nice set of pro quality golf irons. The best irons I played so far and I have no intent to switch. their service is usually top notch. I just found a set of these (4-SW) at Goodwill at $2.99 per club. These are Graphite Shaf Golfsmith Tour Cavity Pro Irons • New Tour Cavity Pro irons are a progressive set of irons investment cast from a medium-soft 1050 carbon steel (HRB90) and finished with durable satin-nickel/chrome electro-plating, giving a forged feel with the accuracy of a casting and a price much lower than a true forging. 1 bid. Watch. $17.10 shipping. The following iron specification information has been compiled from product brochures, golf magazines, and from inquiries to the manufacturers. See more ideas about golf clubs, golf, ironing set. Back to Specifications Index The sole design is great as you can play from any lie with no trouble. Back to Irons Specifications | Back to Main Page . Pro Quality Tour Cavity Irons - Dynamic Gold Reg, 9 clubs, Trade? I personally hate swinging big cavity backs (like swinging a marshmallow on the end of a stick). I have golfed with all sorts of clubs and these beat them all. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Ping Zing 2 Iron Set 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,PW,SW, JZ Shaft Orange Dot . shipping: + AU $28.41 shipping . Great set for mid to low handicap players wishing to work the ball. GOLFSMITH TOUR CAVITY PRO RH IRONS 4-9 SW PW LW & AW with Bag. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Iron Head : An old favorite takes on a brand new look. I just found a set of these (4-SW) at Goodwill at $2.99 per club. My ball flight on the 7,8,9,PW,SW is too high and I could use more distance as well. Carbon forged design Unique undercut cavity design Progressive bounce angles Designed for middle and lower handicap players the Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged Iron heads provide a soft, solid forged iron feel with some increased forgiveness over traditional, compact forged irons. With the Tour Cavity Pro 5 iron I launched one out to 225 yards with a slight draw on a 300 yard par 4. Best of all, I got something similar to the Hogan, Mizuno, and Yonex forged cavity designs at less than half the price. The long irons are designed with slightly more cavity thickness in the heel to help prevent the tendency to leave the club face open at impact.". I purchased the heads 3-SW and put them on Rifle Lite Shafts in 5.5 flex and Winn grips. You are looking at a used set of Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged irons (3-PW).Heads-Good condition for forged clubs with moderate scratching or nicks on some of the irons.See pictures for condition.Shaft Golfsmith Hi Cor Plus Titanium Driver 11.5° Regular Flex Shaft RH.Headcover 1450. GolfSmith Tour Cavity Pro Iron Set - RH, 4-9, Stiff Steel - SWEET SET OF IRONS!! So overall, great irons, really improved my game but not perfect for my swing. Why in the world did Golfsmith stop production of this club? 4-pw, sw. GOLFSMITH Tour Cavity with Pro quality TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLD LITE shafts. I currently own 14 sets of irons. They looked like jewels, and played beautifully as well. Rating Name Last Modified All Types Drivers Fairway Woods Hybrids Irons Wedges Putters Golf Bags Rangefinders Accessories Shoes Gloves Training Aids Golf Balls Apparel --Clear-- GolfSmith Your search for the perfect irons will be over. 16 matches. Golfsmith G40 Plus Iron Set 3-PW Project X 5.5 Flighted Steel Shafts. GOLFSMITH TOUR CAVITY PRO RH IRONS 4-9 SW PW LW & AW with Bag. NICE Golfsmith TOUR CAVITY Professional Grind Iron Set 3-PW SW Right Steel Stiff Was going to go pure blades, but started trying these type of clubs (tour cavity style) and found they fit the bill. I have a renewed love affair with my old Golfsmith Tour Model IV irons. ($28.99 - $842.97) Find great deals on the latest styles of Golfsmith tour cavity forged. GS pro forged. Back to Specifications Index From GolfSmith: The distance is a little shorter (3-5 yards) per club compared to the cast irons I have tried. Every players or mid handicap club out there. The feel is crisp when struck on-center and acceptable when struck off-center. I am admittedly an extreme club junkie. New listings: Spalding Jet Step Executive Gold Clubs {Used} - $75 (Nipomo CA), Maxfli left handed kids gold clubs - $60 (Corning) C $71.27 + … NICE Center Shafted GOLFSMITH LONG JON PUTTER 35.5" Right Handed Pendulum Stroke. or Best Offer. Apr 8, 2020 - Explore JERRY MARTINEZ's board "GOLF CLUBS" on Pinterest. These irons are the best I have ever hit. GOLFSMITH Tour Cavity Forged T3 Ti Driver Head Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged T3 Ti Driver Head: Most modern titanium driver heads require … Got these by accident last April on Ebay ($125)...thought I was getting the Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged series. Lots of generic stuff so I honestly dont have anything good to compare to. NICE Golfsmith TOUR CAVITY PRO 3 IRON Right Graphite Grafalloy ProLogic REGULAR. I will never have to go through the long tough journey of club tryouts as my local clubmaker banged me up a 4-pw set with tt tx90s as my first set of clubs. Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | Contact | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy or Best Offer. I now have 2 sets of these sticks, one set with x-100's and one set with Rifle 6.5's. C $194.62. NICE Golfsmith TOUR CAVITY Forged 60 LOB WEDGE Right Handed Graphite REGULAR LW. ... Golfsmith Pro Forged Blades (3 Thru PW, AW And SW) Golfsmith 40+ Iron Set 5-pw Tt Firm Half Cords Gc. Hogan, Ping, you name it. The forged designed also allowed the irons to be bent 2 degrees flat which suits my height and swing type better. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. carreview.com | ordered my shafts and grips from them and re-shafted myself. Free shipping on many items! They are simple design and great to look at at address. PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases! Great combo that looked nice in the bag and felt soft to me. " Perimeter-weighted cavity offers forgiveness on occasional mis-hits, while the soft carbon steel, tour-radiused sole, minimal offset, slightly rounded toe and thin topline are all features preferred by better players. By admork Started 3 hours ago. Great deal for the price! This is a very solid set of irons. These irons are very forgiving and reward you when you hit it in the sweetspot. GOLFSMITH TOUR CAVITY 4-PW IRON SET 9817. USER REVIEWS . I have been searching the internet and contacted Golfsmith, but no luck so far. Anyone have an experience with either?I am thinking of building myself a set of custom forged irons and am thinking about either the Maltby MMB Forged or Golfsmith G40 irons.For those of you who have used either one, could you give me some … They have been great, but am now interested in having the 5 - PW in cavity back as well. Blades, cavity-backs, extreme game-improvement clubs, and everything in between. Golfsmith Forged Blades Professional Grind PW-3irons. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! I could not be happier with these! The clubs are 0.5 inch over standard length - the 5 iron measures 38.5 inches. My last couple sets of clubs had TTDG shafts so I am not sure if it is the Flighted shafts or the Tour Cavities but I do know the combination works very well. Suggest getting the Cobra SZ or Taylormade R7 instead. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. GOLFSMITH TOUR CAVITY PRO RH IRONS 4-9 SW PW LW & AW with Bag. This club is without question, the best clubhead I have swung, and I have played a whole bunch of clubs in the past 20 years. I love the looks and overall quality of these irons. Now the ball goes high, straight, and long. Notes: 1 Length noted is for steel shafts. Item Description: GOLFSMITH ORIGINAL TOUR FORGED Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Golfsmith Tour Cavity Professional Grind Golf Clubs set irons 3-PW Dynalite Gold at the best online prices at eBay! Notes: Wedge bounces are as follows: PW - 4 °, GW - 6°, SW - 13°, LW - 8°. Find Gold Clubs in Sports Goods For Sale. I got them after reading reviews about them with a True Temper Dynamic Gold Lite soft tipped and Lamkin Crossline Midsize Grips. Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | Golfsmith Irons-tour Cavity-professional Grind- 3 - Pw. Men's Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged Irons 3- SW -TTDG Sensicore R300U - SWEET SET. These are simply amazing in every way. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3-PW - the original Robert Wishon design. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! The replacement heads are crap, or at least so I keep hearing. In my hands they have a bit of a draw bias, which I was not initially used to, but I adjusted to it quickly enough. Pured hits feel like butter, while slightly off center hits hold straight and lose little distance. They look great at set-up, feel smooth at contact, distance control is great and the ball seems to seek the pin intuitively. Get the best deal for Golfsmith Unisex Golf Clubs from the largest online selection at eBay.com. No. The short and mid irons are very accurate with great feel. I made a set of these irons about 14-15 years ago. Brand GolfSmith; Head Weight 253 "C" Dimension 1.287; Basic VCOG 0.760; Moment of Inertia (MOI) 14.51315; Actual RCOG 0.500; Loft ... Tour Cavity Professional Grind. Incredible. Tour Cavity Pro long irons feature deeper cavities with additional mass in the heel portion of the cavity to maximize perimeter weighting and reduce the tendency to push or fade the long irons. Exotics CB Pro. Men's Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged Irons 3- SW -TTDG Sensicore R300U - SWEET SET. | audioreview.com. NICE Center Shafted GOLFSMITH LONG JON PUTTER 35.5" Right Handed Pendulum Stroke. These clubs are amazing. They look great in the bag, and you can pick up a set for under $100 on ebay. Make Offer - Golfsmith Golf Tour Cavity Driver, 10*, Regular Flex, RH Right, Midsize Grip Spalding Custom Legacy Irons Men RH Golf Clubs 3-9 Iron Set Golfsmith Grip #S100 $39.99 One of the best kept secrets these irons. The most intriguing offering within the 2016 Tour Edge iron lineup is, in my opinion, the CB Pro. They are simply the best irons I have ever owned. Free shipping . I could find many irons that i would rather have then tour cavity forged iron. Also might be the most forgiving club I've ever used. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Pro Irons • New Tour Cavity Pro irons are a progressive set of irons investment cast from a medium-soft 1050 carbon steel (HRB90) and finished with durable satin-nickel/chrome electro-plating, giving a forged feel with the accuracy of a casting and a price much lower than a true forging. R300 Regular flex. Get the best deal for Golfsmith Golf Clubs from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Golfsmith Tour Cavity Professional Grind 3-PW Iron Set RH / Stiff Steel / mm3848. [attachment=2042413:GS Tour Cavity Pro Iron Spec Sheet.JPG] [/quote] Than ks for this post. I had no problems at all with my service from them, and I have been a customer for 5 years. A Super Set. Great set of clubs - if you can find them, you will enjoy them. Tourstage MR23 (Japan) 2-Pw with Black Gold stiff +1/2, 2*up (New golfpride velvets) Heads are sold!! Now I watch ebay for the set that is going to replace these when I wear the chrome off. The Pro Blacks are great hybrids, though you have to put an iron swing on them & that’s why alot of people hit hybrids, cuz they have a hard time consistently grooving a 3-4 iron swing. Golf Pride wrap grips. GolfSmith Tour Cavity Pro Iron Set - RH, 5-SW,Stiff Steel, Lamkin Full Cord Grip. I just put together a set of Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged irons and I am extremely pleased! golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. NICE Golfsmith TOUR CAVITY PRO 3 IRON Right Graphite Grafalloy ProLogic REGULAR. The lofts are set up like clubs of old with the PW being 48.5 degrees. GolfSmith Tour Cavity Pro Iron Set - RH, 4-9, Stiff Steel - SWEET SET OF IRONS!! The 3-9 are near new, Rifle stiff shafts, upright lie, good Golf Pride grips. PROFESSIONAL GRIND 3-PW DG SENSICORE S300U STIFF . Specs are standard. The TCF are not as forgiving on super off-center hits as the larger deeper-cavity design game improvement irons like Callaway, TaylorMade RAC,or Nike Slingshot, but for a golfer of moderate ball-striking ability, the tour cavity forged will give up little, if anything in terms of loss of distance or accuracy on miss-hits.