The Grado SR125e’s are very lightweight, which helps make them comfortable. Grado SR125 review from the experts at What Hi-Fi? For this article, I will do a quick and dirty comparison, and then link to my official reviews towards the end! We are not looking at the design and build of the set. The cable jumps from a 4 to an 8-conductor design with very high-quality copper. Moving to the SR125e at $150 gives us several improvements. By Phil O'Keefe. It's not bassy, but it's not void of bass. Grado headphones have a stellar reputation for exceptional audio quality; indeed, the finest sounding headphones I have ever had the pleasure to listen to were the company's then-flagship RS-1 model, but unfortunately their $695 price tag puts them out of reach of many home and project studio owners. They would most certainly get uncomfortable — and quick — if they were heavier, especially considering the lack of padding on the headband. Submit Review. Review. I then tested out a bunch of pairs up to £300 at Richer sounds and the Grado SR125i were joint best with some Bang and Olufsen Beoplay H6. This is a high-quality, long crystal oxygen-free copper wire. At only 145g, or 32 lbs, the headphones stay comfortable for hours on end. Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di grado sr125i. The SR125e uses ultra-high purity long crystal oxygen-free copper voice coil wire, and an eight-conductor cable. When it comes to comparing headphones. It covers bass well though, which is why it's often considered the best for the money, because it has the great mids/highs of a Grado, but also has low end, so it's not anemic, and so it can cover a wider range of music types. Grado is one of the oldest family owned companies in the Audio Industry. They don't carry SR60e's but they carry most from SR80e and above. That's scientific. The SR125e will produce a sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end. Qualcuno mi sa dire con esattezza le differenze costruttive fra la Grado SR125e e la SR225e il trasduttore e differente? Based on the same design as the SR80i headphones, the SR125i headphones also features a further improved driver and cable design utilising UHPLC (Ultra-high purity, long crystal) copper voice coil wire. The Grado SR125 are not going to win any aesthetics or usability awards, but the sound produced will bring out some sounds masked by other headphones. Grado sr80e vs sr125e. Grado SR125e. Узнай победителя. GRADO SR325e vs SR225e Review. Summary. - compare latest prices, see user reviews, and see SR125 specs and features. Grado's ability to combine lightness with extreme rigidity and internal damping has been put to good use on the SR125i earphones. Those unwanted secondary impulses can 'muddy' the sound, and we're all about purity. "-Phil O'Keefe, Harmony Central … The SR80 are, therefore, a better value for your money since they have the same performance at a cheaper price point. Reviews. ⭐Интеллектуальный анализ и сравнение Sony MDR-1R и Grado SR125e. For a complete rundown, here's a link where you can find descriptions of the current Grados: Current Grado … 2 editorial reviews. Harmony Central. The Grado SR125e model perhaps gets a bit lost in the crowd of Grado headphones. Forums. It has, for over half a century, been the leaders in design engineering for the high-end audio and recording industries. I've been reading the experts. Nickname. Before we get into the Grado SR60e vs. SR125e comparison, grab a snack, sit back and relax because.. You’ve come to the right place!! Robert S. Thompson October 15, 2020 No Comments. Devi registrarti e sottoscrivere il regolamento prima di pubblicare messaggi: clicca su questo link per procedere. I've always favored Grado headphones because the minimal-resonance design philosophy that I feel is responsible for the uncolored midrange of their moving-iron cartridges extends throughout their headphone range as well. The Grado SR80e are pretty much identical to the Grado SR125e. Grado SR125e headphones are the latest incarnation of the incredibly popular SR125i, offering refinements which make the SR125e the best model yet. These gadgets would soon hit the market in … Custodia Portatile per Grado SR60e SR60i SR80e SR80i SR125e SR125i SR225e SR225i SR325e SR325i RS1i… 24,95 € Disponibilità immediata. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Robert S. Thompson October 14, 2020 No Comments. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. While the actual driver material is the same and matched to the same tolerance, the voice coil uses what Grado calls UHPLC wiring. We need an in-depth view to know what each pair is made of. They put the Grado Prestige Series SR325e Headphones as the highest with a score of 91, then comes the Grado Prestige Series SR225e Headphones with a … I'm going to a local audio place sometime in the next week or so to demo several Grado's. $150.00. What I will bring you in this review. Le casque Grado SR125e est un modèle supra-aural ouvert, équipé de transducteurs de très haute qualité. Grado Labs developed our proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate to absorb stray sonic vibrations. Il remplace le légendaire Grado SR125i.Il se distingue du Grado SR80e par l'emploi de cuivre UHPLC (Ultra-High Purity, Long Crystal) pour les bobines des transducteurs, lesquels bénéficient d'un post-traitement spécial qui en stabilise le fonctionnement. The company has been around since the 1950s and selling high quality headphones since the 1990s. ... You're reviewing: GRADO Accessories - S-Cush . Grado SR325e vs SR80e. Most of the models have been tweaked some and now include "i" after the model number. Grado SR125i Headphones. There is nothing retro about them. Grado SR125e Shop now at Amazon. Replacement headphone cushions/pads for the Grado SR60i and SR60e headphones, SR80i and SR80e headphones and SR125i and SR125e headphones. The SR225e look great just like all their predecessors in the SR line have done before them. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO vs Grado SR125e headphone differences Venduto da Accessory House Global e spedito mediante il centro logistica di Amazon. For many years I have used three sets of headphones, all from Grado Laboratories: the Reference RS-1 ($695), the SR-125 ($125), and the SR-60 ($60). I … Heya, If the low end is what's holding you back, the 225 will deliver good punch, but no boom. Grado doesn't care for changing the design of their headphones too often and why should they. Grado SR125e Prestige Series - Auriculares de diadema abiertos, negro Marca: GRADO. Colbert • April 15, 2019 • No Comments • Grado has long been considered a top-of-the-line name in headphones for true audiophiles. GRADO SR125e Prestige Series Wired Open-Back Stereo Headphones 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,020. Grado SR60's vs SR80's (plus a plug for the SR125's) by Bill K: 2009 UPDATE: Grado has made some changes! Open back vs closed. Headphones have evolved a lot since they were first invented. SR125e Headphones. Grado SR125e | Full Specifications: Sound Output: Stereo, Impedance: 32, Sensitivity: 99.8, Acoustic design: Open, Frequency range: 20; Grado Labs sr80e vs sr125e; Se questa fosse la tua prima visita, leggi le FAQ cliccando su questo link. Contact Info International Plaza Suite 27-15, Grado SR125i Shop now at Amazon. Grado Labs developed our proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate to absorb stray sonic vibrations. Mi pare di aver letto che anche la cavetteria lo e, mi confermate? I still find it funny when I read reviews of Grado gear that proclaim the SR's as retro. The look of the Grado SR125e may perhaps be old-school retro, but the clean acoustic performance of these made-in-the-USA headphones is modern as can be for listeners seeking a lively 'front row' audiophile headphone without investing a month's pay. If you are serious about improving the quality and accuracy of your headphone listening, then the Grado SR125i's are well worth checking out - I highly recommend them! Available colors: Editiorial reviews: 5.0 / 5. The SR125e have slightly thicker and more durable cables, but have the same design and build quality as the rest of the budget Grado line up. The SR125e uses ultra-high purity long crystal oxygen-free copper voice coil wire, and an eight-conductor cable. Those unwanted secondary impulses can 'muddy' the sound, and we're all about purity. From what I've read in several different places online is that there isn't much of a difference between the low-tier and mid-tiers. In their early days, they were professional tools by people like pilots and for Sona in submarines. And then I saw that Consumer Reports ranked the Grado SR80e very high. Grado SR125e vs Grado SR125i. "I feel the SR125i's hit that magic "sweet spot" in terms of price vs performance. Per leggere i messaggi e navigare tra le … Re: Cuffie Grado Labs sr80e vs sr125e Messaggio da Marcotrix » giovedì 19 ottobre 2017, 10:23 ho posseduto le Beyerdynamic Dt880 da 600ohm (con tanto di adesivo Audiophile) nella scatola, le scelsi dopo un confronto di una settimana di ascolti in casa tra le Sennheiser HD650 - Beyerdynamic Dt880 da 600ohm - e le Beyerdynamic Dt880 da 250ohm Re: Cuffie Grado Labs sr80e vs sr125e Messaggio da EdoFede » mercoledì 18 ottobre 2017, 11:33 Non so se può aiutare, ma avevo radunato QUI un censimento delle cuffie possedute dai forumers, raccogliendone poi in un foglio tutte le caratteristiche ed i pareri dei possessori. Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di grado sr125.