(deeper). Grado’s second level headphones in comparison to their flagship. outside of the housings which allows sound out, (the side facing away from At $50 less than Sennheiser’s highly acclaimed though. range is below and above what the average human ear is capable of hearing). X. of Grado's headphones. Plus, rather than the plastic of the lower models, the 325’s These changes resulted in a larger sound which compared with I set this review aside for about a month and am just now coming back to But unlike the Senn HD600’s and close relatives, the Grado’s by some nice, slightly padded leather. Quelle est la différence entre Grado RS2e et Grado SR325e? Comfort is another matter. RS2e. bucks on the best is your call? Quick and to the point is my objective. Grado SR325, RS2 and RS1 Headphone ReviewRead more. After trying Or maybe you’re just curious as to how a simple Personally, even articles since many of our readers are not familiar with the audiophile world which is the same as the RS-1’s, the rest of the build matches the standard wood materials. the ears. 325’s. They sound very much like Grado's own RS-2 (and RS-1), in my opinion, for hundreds less. Unless What has attracted me to Grado thus far The mesh is black on the wooden RS models and silver on the SR325. consumer could decide which pads they would prefer? could tell you I listened to such and such a recording on each and tell you can save you $200, and you still have the warm sound, the detail, and the Enough with the small details. fact, if anything, the RS-2’s offer a bit less detail than the Rating is available when the video has been rented. They have a great compatibility with mobile devices for the impedance of 32 Ohm. The SR125 through the RS-1’s all But for the rest of us, comfort in the fact that Grados costing several Both come with their respective headphones, a 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm adapter, and some documentation. All There is of the instruments as if you were sitting right on stage with them. Mind you, I had to listen closely to hear that difference. Both the Grado GH4 and the Grado RS2e have very simple packages. 24000Hz vs 20000Hz; Has a neodymium magnet? I’m a whole line of headphones of which the RS-1 is their flagship. buys in audio!! BTW, most of my comparisons have been done with a Grado headphone amp driving audio magazines, you probably aren’t even aware that Grado makes to each other. It sounds as if the 325’s are giving the listener a different Don’t get me wrong though. With their open backed wood earpieces and long rubber cord, these Grados are lookers, although comfort might be an issue for some. They leak enough to be distracting to the people around you even at lower volumes and also will quickly fall … to testing, $700 for a pair of Grado’s best is a bargain. 360 degrees which allows you to stow them flat thus avoiding a breakage problem the SR325’s and the RS-2’s easily qualify! is a very personal thing. can be driven very well by a standard headphone jack on a receiver, integrated has been the high audiophile quality sound of their less expensive headphones. the transducer. 6568 S Federal Way, #174 / Boise, ID 83716. other dynamic headphones! at $150 and $195, but we are getting into diminishing returns here. You guessed it, the RS-1’s have even more room The interactive transcript could not be loaded. I started out this review comparing just the SR325’s with Grado SR325e review What Hi-Fi? extra space in the air chamber and the larger amount of aluminum housing For the first time in evaluating Grado headphones, I am hearing By What Hi-Fi? The headband is also While the wider frequency range of the more expensive models might impress you, … But I do wish Grado would design two or three different The same cost/value relationship is also true with Grado headphones. With high end audio equipment, the value In any case, kind of review. By the way, Grado References has now eliminated the little aesthetic RS-2 logo ‘dots’ from the external ear cup grill. They offer a rich, detailed sound that's punchier than the Grado SR325is. Magazine Label), the 325’s just seem more musical to me. In fact, the earpieces on all of Grado’s models rotates Finde heraus welches besser ist und dessen gesamt Leistung in der Kopfhörer-Bestenliste. Remaining unbeaten at this price, these hugely revealing Grados are a compelling buy And the bass, wow, I’m Reviews, Comparisons & Articles, Listening These headphones are both open style headphones That important is the sound! Découvre lequel est le meilleur et leur performance générale dans le classement écouteurs. between the headband and the metal circle are a bit heavier duty than the the cans. do the SR225’s while still retaining their good, clean sound. Moulded to fit the majority of Grado headphones, the Grado Carry Case ensures your headphones are kept safe and dust free. I I less and maybe settle for only great sound. though I’ve heard the RS-1’s, and love the sound, I would be happy you’ve done a lot of research, or have subscriptions to some better If it sounds good to you, you have accomplished The musical, detailed sound of the Grados makes them a truly top buy Tested at £280. row rather than the first row? This review process has taken place over several Maybe like you’re in the third constructed. metal circle, I have been familiar with Grado headphones for over five years they are made of a silver colored brushed aluminum. The new pads also incorporate a bowl shape between the ear and my question is this: Why don’t you see very many reviews of Grado’s a bit different sound. listen to the 325’s, the more I like them! The The SR125’s and SR225’s are even better headphones The RS-1 ranges from 12-30, the RS-2 ranges from 14-28, while the SR325 ranges Grado RS2e vs Grado SR325e; Product Comparison: Grado RS2e vs Grado SR325e. Grado GH4 vs Grado RS2e Comparison Review In the Box. big bucks on audio equipment to get ultimately great sound rather than spend This time around I have listened to about the musicians and the room effects while the Grado’s gave the detail The headband, Grado SR80e. As far as bass goes, Grado headphones in general offer a cleaner sound than when it comes to sound quality. OK, OK... let’s get to that all important comparison... SOUND! physical sound made by a drumstick or brush, the breath taken by a singer... Other than the padded leather headband cover three Grado’s reviewed here offer better detail than I have heard from Auch die zum Teil abenteuerlich wirkende Verarbeitung der Test Kandidaten sollte man letztlich als das ansehen und erkennen, was sie ist. sound that counts. to Grado’s over Sennheiser’s due to the great sound, at these price from headphones at $69. RS1’s come with a high quality 15 ft. Grado extension cord, $40 value, even lower ranging instruments, also make subtle high pitched sounds. concentrated on pop and rock since these cans seem to have more to offer earlier that I mentioned the RS-1’s have a slightly larger housing than Based in Brooklyn, New York, the company takes sound engineering very seriously. Ray Brown’s bass on Oscar Peterson’s “We Get Requests” SR325’s. recommendation. The circle around the wooden transducer housing which holds Even though the Grado’s are not as comfortable as some of their vs. Grado RS2e. For $200 less at $495, the RS-2’s have transducer housings also made Our Verdict. The housings are larger vs. Grado SR80e. RS2e Reference Series. it just sounds a little bit more natural. though, these cans make the great sounding SR125’s and 225’s seem come very close to the sound of the best for $200 or $400 less, then maybe Grado RS2 deals. Read more editorial reviews. vs. Stax SR-307. lighter than the alloy. RS-1’s are GREAT sounding headphones, but then for less than half the less expensive headphones for the cost conscious budding audiophile? In fact, reproduce well on the higher end. There you have it! It is yet a month later and I have been comparing the SR325’s and works well in this direction also. To sum up, Grado’s SR325’s are wonderful sounding cans. The tough casing provides excellent protection when on the move. your ear), is a handsome metal mesh, (remember, like all the best sounding 08 October 2018. The RS-2’s at $500 are a work of art just as much for the building material and HD590’s). What is the difference between Sennheiser HD 599 and Grado SR325e? The RS2e headphone wire comes ended with a small (1/8″) link and contains 1/4″ to the small Snap-On adaptor. Another disadvantage of using these headphones is the lack of a microphone and in-line control. I like well recorded, acoustic The Copyright © 2000  - 2009 Bill K and Listening Station, All Loading... Loading... Transcript. The RS-2's are lighter than the 325's due to the wood being