:) it goes on well, very smooth and a bit slippery and light weight. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion has 5 different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, this is really amazing since the different HA molecules penetrates different layers of your skin. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Light Lotion 170ml. Expected Release Date : {{productData.expectedReleaseDateInMilliseconds | date:'yyyy-MM-dd H:mm'}} ({{timezoneName}}), {{::lotinfoitem.product.reviewRatingCount}}. Member Price: 14 reviews- Add to Bag. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Lotion 170ml. Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Light Lotion adalah lotion yang dikhususkan untuk kulit berminyak. It is so hydrating and works very well layering it. Available at selected stores. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Preferences. This item is no longer available in these options. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion comes packaged in a plastic bottle with a white label. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion ingredients explained: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ppg-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Hyaluronic Acid), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate (Skin Absorbent Type Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Hyaluronate … Regardless this is so great especially to layer s couple of times (or if you follow it, to do the 7 step skincare), by doing that my skin gets HYDRATED and you feel it the next day. It replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. So use it right after you cleanse the face at a toner step. I got the Hada Labo Gokujyun from Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion. 2. Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration Skin feels significantly soft and supple. Innovative Skin CareSale ends Dec. 6, 2020. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, its actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO products. It is can replace a serum. I love this product very much, it hydrates your skin leaving it dewy and calmed, it absorbs quickly when patting on your face, I use this with a Azelaic acid treatment and has kept my skin safe from peeling, it is fragrance free which I appreciate because of my sensitive skin. This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Palmolive Aroma Therapy Shower Gel Absolute Relax 600ml Refill. It also contains 3 types of hyaluronic acid. Or, if you feel your skin needs additional moisture after it has absorb… Moisture: water, PPG-20 methylglucose, Light: Water, DPG, {{productData.majorIngredients.ingredients}}. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Light Lotion 170ml. Sometimes, when I'm lazy, I would just apply 5 drops of this instead of my moisturizer and my skin would still feel wonderfully moisturized and supple. S$ 17.90. This is also good for layering, perfect for winter seasons. Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. I used a product from Hada Labo once and it was the Hyaluronic Acid Lotion.However, I did not pay attention much on the product efficacy. It’s also diminished the fine lines I have on my forehead and my smile lines. Formulanya dapat mengunci kelembaban di dalam kulit agar kulit terhidrasi dengan baik. But masking this is just the best for me. Kulit akan terasa lebih halus, lembut dan tetap elastis. It has 5 forms of hyaluronic acid, urea, complex sugar… This formula is simply incredible. I usually layer it for 4 times. Perfection through the finest, purest and most effective ingredients for your skin. Items from this brand cannot be shipped to the US and Korea. The original price was $14 and I got it in the combo with Hada Labo Gokujyun Cleansing Oil for $18 – 2 good-quality products for $18 guys! This site has features that require javascript.Follow these simple instructions to enable JavaScript in your web browser. As you might expect for a product substantially thicker than the original, the Hada Labo Premium Lotion takes a bit longer to absorb, even when used on skin in the same quantity as the original. It helps absorb my next products so quickly. This Japanese Lotion Has a Cult Following on the Internet for Literally Transforming Your Skin. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings. But I am a fan of layering and I prefer my toners to be watery, so just because of Hada Labo’s viscous consistency, I love using it at an essence step, but feel free to use it at a toner step. In the beginning I didn’t know when to use this as I’m doing 10 steps skincare routine, I tried when is the best step to wear this and I found it, it works better after you use your serum and the other steps, I use this right before moisturiser. PLEASE EXPECT DELAYS (AT LEAST 7 BUSINESS DAYS) DUE TO HIGH ORDER VOLUMES. Other options may still be available. Just an amazing toner, After a month of use, I found the best way to use it, I tried using it as a mask and ohh my gosh this made my skin more plumper. As a reference, I have a dry and sensitive skin, I’m 33 y.o. Add to cart. The lotion is great for oily skin as oil level is going down to normal and hydration is going up to high level (checked with skin moisture detector). Copyright © 2020 Venus Beauty Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. S$ 3.20. Hada-Labo Tamagohada Mild Peeling Lotion 170ml. Instantly hydrate your skin. Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion. During this difficult period, some couriers and post offices have suspended services to select countries and territories. I’ve been using this product twice daily for the past month and a half. I love it and I will definitely repurchase. Bye. It is so affordable and effective than some high end products. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. but a little stickiness remains. Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Banila Co. Clean It Zero La Roche Posay Toleriane Hydrating Cleanser The Ordinary Peeling Solution (once every 10-14 – skip all other actives when using) Hada Labo Lotion Mask EltaMD AM Therapy + Squalane Oil This lotion is the most hydrating one. {{::lotinfoitem.product.brandName}} - {{::lotinfoitem.product.name}}, Deal is {{::getLimitedDealPercentageClaimed(lotinfoitem.product.productId)}}% claimed, Early Bird discount is {{::getLimitedDealPercentageClaimed(lotinfoitem.product.productId)}} claimed, glycerin, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid (nano-sized hyaluronic acid), acetyl hyaluronic acid Na (super hyaluronic acid), hyaluronic acid Na, succinate 2Na, succinic acid, BG, PPG-10 methyl glucose, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, Water, methylparaben I got this during my trip to Tokyo during summer. So, if you think off your skin as layers, the smaller the molecule is the further into the skin it succeeds to penetrate. HADA LABO Hydrating Lotion 170ml. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hydrating A.C.E Face Cream 50g. Organic Relaxing Olive Hair Pack 1000ml, MamyPoko Royal Soft Tape Diaper Large 40S (1Carton=4pack). Not for me, it's too unclear.............................................................. so Ironically this product is supposed to help the skin and hydrate it but is has paraben as the 4th ingredient : studies have proven that this ingredient actuelly increases the death-rate of the skincells and the prosses of aging dramaticlly .. This hydrating lotion is formulated with four types of hyaluronic acid, and made without fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol or colorants. Or if you’re a lazy af, damp face and layer this. Simplicity without extra additives or untested ingredients. We found other products you might like! Click & Collect. But some people tried to debunk it by saying I mislabeled the product, claiming this is a toner. (400ml) Hadalabo Gokujun Hyaluronic Lotion Moist Refill, 0.40 Pound Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion (5.7fl/170ml) & Milk (4.7fl/140ml) Set Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion though named as a lotion, it is technically a toner. It “instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance. This watery toner gave me enough hydration throughout the day. It plumps your skin instantly. This category is I would say very classic. YesStyle.com is not compatible with {{browser.family}} {{browser.version}} or older versions. It took 2 weeks to notice my skin tone evening out and a month to have a less greasy forehead. But That doesn’t bother me at all. S$ 11.50. S$ 20.60. Love it! Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Lotion Light. Add to cart. In fact, the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer. Where the classic Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion is a runny liquid, the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion is thick. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list. Absolutely amazing. Gokujyun premium lotion. The dispenser for the product is a small opening underneath a flip-top cap. Add to cart. Its pH-balanced formula ensures low to no irritation, making it suitable for dry and normal skin. Perfectly moisturizes. Product Details. It looks like water. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t pill. Go to Cookie Preferences to Manage Cookies, or Accept All to agree to both our, {{productData.adventCalendarCountDownPrefix}}, ONLY {{productData.selectedProductOption.lowStockQty}} LEFT. FREE DELIVERY ABOVE $100. Add to cart. S$ 20.60. I will definitely repurchase it. When I woke up in the morning after I used this, i woke up with a flawless plump and a very moist skin. Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. PM. Add to wish list. Hada-Labo Premium Hydrating Day Cream 50g, Hada-Labo Gokujyun V-Lift & Firming Gel 100g, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hydrating Eye Cream 15g, Hada-Labo Tamagohada Aha+BHA Mild Exfoliating Face Wash 130g, Hada-Labo Hydrating Face Wash 2x100g + Lotion 30ml, Hada-Labo Koi Gokujyun Whitening Perfect Gel 100g, Hada-Labo Koi Gokujyun UV White Gel 90g SPF50+ PA++++, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Foaming Wash 160ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Face Wash 100g, Hada-Labo Shirojyun Premium Whitening lotion 170ml, Hada-Labo Shirojyun Premium Whitening Moist lotion 170ml, Hada-Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Moist lotion 170ml, Hada-Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening milk 140ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Lotion 170ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Light Lotion 170ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Anti-Aging Smooth Milk Red 140ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Anti-Aging Smooth Lotion Red 170ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Premium Hydrating Lotion 170ml, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hydrating A.C.E Face Cream 50g, Hada-Labo Shirojyun Whitening Face Wash 100g, Hada-Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA Exfoliating Foam Face Wash 160g, Hada-Labo Tamagohada Aha+Bha Oil Control Face Wash 130g, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Moisturizing Face Wash 100g, Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hydrating UV Perfect Gel Moisturiser 90g SPF 50+ PA++++, Hada-Labo Gokuiyun Premium Micelle Cleansing lotion 300ml, Hada-Labo Shirojyun Premium Whitening Essence 40ml, nat.chapt. Pat palms onto the face until lotion is fully absorbed. I was so surprised because my skin already looked quite plumped before, but with this toner, it made it even more plump and my skin look healthy. Hada Labo Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion ingredients explained: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Ppg-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid Such an amazing product! S$ 26.90. This item is temporarily out of stock in these options. Such an amazing product. Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 170ml - 2 Types Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount This hydrating lotion is formulated with four types of hyaluronic acid, and made without fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol or colorants. Please check our, Free Express Shipping to United States with any US$ 59 purchase. We use cookies to enhance user experience and improve the quality of our website. I still have dark under eye circles and acne hyperpigmentation but my sister even said I look more glowy! … Stay updated with our latest happenings in sales, promotion and events. So when I first wrote my Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion review, I did A LOT of research. It lasts FOREVER I have it since 5-6 months and I have still 3-4 weeks to go(and I use at least 2-3 layers morning and night)It’s soooo good for oily skin especially in the summer when you don’t want to have pimples in the morning because of overmoisturizing your skin with a thick moisturizer !This one is more a hydrating lotion than a moisturizer but it works soo well as both.The scent is so faint but so pleasant!Sort of medicinal scent? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after washing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. Kulit akan terasa lebih halus, lembut dan tetap elastis. SUBSCRIBE. Please update your browser. Shipping Weight g Show Delivery Fee. S$ 20.60. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging. Or, if you feel your skin needs additional moisture after it has absorbed the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion, follow it with the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Serum, HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Milk, or HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Cream—or a combination of all three, depending on the level of your moisturizing … It’s a light gel, hardly runny at all. I love it for the 7 skin method. I’ve been using HA by The Ordinary before, but this is much better. I love buying skincare product and this toner lotion, hands down to be THE BEST toner lotion I’ve ever tried. Thanks for your feedback! Hada-Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (also known Hada-Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion) is a Japanese lotion formulated to keep skin feeling well hydrated.. When I used it for the first time, I immediately felt Japanese quality. Confidence in every skin-friendly product. Images are for reference only. This product is fragrance free, alcohol free, and has a ph level of 5.0; because of these factors, this product will not irritate one's skin. Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging: Copyright © 2006-2020 YESSTYLE.COM LTD. All rights reserved. All this Hada Labo line works wonders, just get it, I am repurchasing forever. ?It’s not disturbing at all.Plus you don’t have to buy a new bottle like a lot a products but just buy a refill,it’s more ecological and you can put the product in differents containers! No Stock Low In Stock. It has brightened up my overall complexion and has regulated my oil production on my forehead. The consistency is watery but quite a thick one, and as you pat it on your skin, it will get sticky a bit. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (also called “Hada-Labo Gokujyun Premium Hydrating Lotion”) is an ultra-hydrating Japanese watery lotion. Add to cart. Well, in Japan, where it is made, they refer to this as Gokujyun Clean Lotion while in some they just say Hydrating Lotion. Hada Labo HAD-TON-GOKUS-170ml Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Premium Hydrating Lotion (170ml) Sale price RM55.00 Regular price RM46.00 Unit price / per Incredible shopping paradise! I am in love with this product and I like the layering it. Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion instantly hydrates your skin and helps to preserve its optimum moisture balance. NOTIFY ME. The contents of the label are written almost entirely in Japanese. This Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion Is a hydrating toner. Hada-Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA Exfoliating Foam Face Wash 160g. This item is for promotional use only and is not for sale. Delivery within Singapore. This is the Hada Labo way. Lotion ini dapat mengunci kelembaban di dalam kulit sehingga kulit terhidrasi dengan baik. Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items、HADA LABO Gokujun // Moisturizing Skincare / Hyaluronic Acid lotion / 170ml x 2:Skin Care, Items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price! It helps to improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it … Hada Labo Essence or serum . Special Offer. NOTE: Our Customer Service team is unable to check if this item will be available again. !My favorite skin YouTuber sais that it was great so I bought it!I recommend her channel,her voice is really soothing and she’s really good a explaining,This is GOTHAMISTA :))The texture is really light and watery,it immediately absorbes into your skin and won’t leave a dry feeling!I recommend at 100%, I was confused receiving this so I watched some reviews on YouTube and find out that Japanese brands use the term lotion to refer to toners. For oily or combination skin This variation of the Gokujyun Hyaluronic Lotion is a little thinner in texture and is lighter in application. Best HA I’ve used so far and thanks to big amount it lasts for months. Sold Out. I have hyper-reactive, combination skin that irritates, itches, reddens, welts and hives at whim, and not only can I use this product but the hydration it provides makes a visible, touchable difference from the first use. I have only tried one from Hada Labo the Gokujyun essence and it is magnificent. Refined by {{selectedReviewerRatingName}}, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed + Customs Fee Refunds, Small Talk: MIZON's Ampoule Miniature Set, {{productDetailSectionInformation.title}}. I’m a skincare junkie, that statement sums up everything. I was reluctant to try this for years because it couldn't possibly be as good as people say it is, right? The HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer. Your skin feels significantly soft and supple. Your vote will be counted and reflected on the review within 2 days. After cleansing skin, squeeze out a few drops of the lotion on your palm and rub palms together. Mengandung 3 jenis Hyaluronic Acid untuk membantu meningkatkan kelembaban pada kulit dan mempertahankan keseimbangan serta kelembaban kulit. Other options may still be available. Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion adalah lotion pelembab yang mengandung 3 jenis Hyaluronic Acid untuk membantu meningkatkan kelembaban pada kulit dan mempertahankan keseimbangan serta kelembaban kulit. Hada Labo Rohto Hadalabo Gokujun Hyaluronic Lotion Moist Pump type 13.5 fl. Sold Out. Pick Up Options: Home Delivery. 1:1 ration of water and this toner, soak your cotton pads put it in a fridge and mask on! oz. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Guess what, it's every bit as good as people say it is, maybe even better, and for me it's heaven-sent. Organic Peppermint Cool Hair Shampoo 1000g, nat.chapt. Hada-Labo Shirojyun Whitening Face Wash 100g. Please check this page later to see if it becomes available. This item is currently not available to ship to your shipping destination. This product is an essential during the cold and arid months. Very hydrating and can be used with AHA. well absorbed. S$22.90. Hada Labo Lotion Mask EltaMD AM Therapy + Squalane EltaMD Tinted UV Clear SPF 46.