Have a balanced healthy diet for healthy hair. Do you want to make your hair as gorgeous as it was once? ... As requested I tried out the 10 Steps to Korean Hair Care Routine for healthy hair. Some people find that keeping their hair in a braid also helps keep it from getting breaking. 2. Kriti Malik, NDTV | Updated: October 13, 2020 17:38 IST. If your hair is afro-textured, make sure that your hair is damp and slippery with conditioner before detangling. The right hair care routine ensures that your hair looks and feels healthy. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid17350-v4-728px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If you’re looking for a natural hair colorant, you might want to check out henna. You should wash it regularly. Well, there is, and. 10. I learned that there are, "I used to wash my hair only with hot or warm water, which could be the reason that made them weaker. And remember a gentle head massage before going to bed may even help you sleep better! Storey Publishing, 2008. These can take care of everyday styling needs you have, but if you are losing a lot of hair, there are a host of ayurvedic remedies for hair fall that you can try. If you usually use a hair straightener or curling iron to do beach waves, don't! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/62\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/62\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/aid17350-v4-728px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Brushing your hair before you wash it has 2 big advantages. Drying Your Hair The Right Way If you’re like a lot of men, you step out of the shower after washing and/or conditioning your hair and rub it … This article was co-authored by Jenny Tran. Thanks a lot. 1 2 3 Here’s a ready reckoner on washing your hair the right way. Curlers and straightening irons can cause burns if you are not careful. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. 4c natural hair breaks if you don’t maintain it well, so it is vital to learn how to care for it. How to sleep at night with long colored hair? EcoBeauty: Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, Rinses, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends. In case you do use any of these products, make sure that you follow instructions carefully. These tips will make your frizzy hair straight and thick. This is a normal part of your hair’s growth process, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take steps to keep the hair loss to a minimum. Read more about how to create a hair care routine for yourself. What you eat will not have an immediate difference on the hair you already have, but it will help with hair that is newly growing. I’m going to let you know about the 10 essential rules that I follow while taking care of my hair. Last Updated: November 17, 2020 By using our site, you agree to our. Shampoo works best on wet heads and hair. Massage olive oil or coconut oil in your hair for 10 minutes, and leave it in for around 2 hours. As I matured, my interest in healthy black hair peaked. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Hair follicles are made mostly of protein called keratin. ", "All the tips help me with how to take care of my hair. Brush before you Wash it. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-17.jpg\/v4-460px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-17.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-17.jpg\/aid17350-v4-728px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-17.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. An ayurvedic remedy to counteract this effect is to use coconut oil infused with pepper. To prepare pepper-infused oil, warm about 100 ml of coconut oil with 5 gms of pepper over mild heat and strain it. Realize that the grass is not always greener. Wash hair sparingly and use a good-quality shampoo. Very helpful article. Creating a hair care routine is easy and involves maintaining the health of your hair and applying beneficial products to your hair. This article has 15 testimonials from our readers, earning it our reader-approved status. 6 Health Benefits Of Pear Fruit You Should Not Miss On, 6 Health Benefits Of Dried Black Currants, Oolong Tea For Weight Loss: 5 Reasons To Make It Your Cup Of Tea, Cinnamon For Diabetes: A Heady Spice To Control Your Blood Sugar Levels, 10 Home Remedies To Tackle Colic And Soothe Your Baby, Buruli Ulcers: A Look At The Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment Options Of This Disorder, 10 Home Remedies For Swimmer’s Ear: Ways To Cope With This Painful Infection, Can Garlic Help Lower Your Cholesterol? Also, take measures to prevent breakage. Daily Hair Care Routine in Six Easy Steps. Expert Interview. Figure 1-14. But hair care really isn’t that complex. Then, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cool water. Posted in Hair Care comment Leave a Comment on The Best 4c Low Porosity Hair Regimen in 5 Steps Don't tie your hair very tightly, as this encourages hair loss. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid17350-v4-728px-Take-Care-of-Your-Hair-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Your hair should be dry in the morning. We've got some tips on how to shake up the way you take care of your hair. This solution can be applied to softly lighten blonde hair and bring out natural highlights. I’m going to let you know about the 10 essential rules that I follow while taking care of my hair. Ten Speed Press, 2011. With the proper care, your child will love his or her hair too! YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner’s Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty. Get regular "checkups" for your hair. To create a hair care regimen, you have to make a plan first, get everything you need, then work through it, and repeat. Make sure you get plenty of vitamins (ie: vitamin A and biotin too. Mix one egg white and one tablespoon each of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. A mild acid rinse can smoothen your hair cuticles and boost shine. Develop a night time hair care routine. Hair basics Hair differences Hair color How hair grows Taking care of hair. What kids should know about taking care of your hair. World of Hair Colour: Art and Techniques of Modern Hair Colouring. Oil may build up sooner if you have straight and fine hair, therefore requiring a few washes a week. % of people told us that this article helped them. Inside: A complete hair care routine with step by step instructions for curly mixed hair care. 31 August 2020. With regular care and attention, you can ensure your hair extensions last as long as possible and stay looking healthy.