Volleys Again, I would have liked some more weight in the hoop to stabilize the response and add a little pop." The MXG 1.2, the evolution of MXG, is the dashlogger designed to acquire and display data coming from your ECU, the internal accelerometer and gyro, as well as from the GPS08 Module included in the kit, analog/digital inputs and predefined math channels.Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules. Chris enjoyed the comfortable response of the MxG 1 at net. The 16×19 string pattern grabs the ball well, and the 98’ head on the MxG 1 adds more control than its big brother the MxG 3 (100’). Description. Head a adăugat in rama rachetei magneisum 3D, astfel încât corzile centrale să fie mai mari și să aibă mai multă libertate de mișcare și putere. The HEAD MxG 1 is ideal for controlled, powerful players. $99.99. Based on a completely […] Offering easy access to pace and spin, Head's MxG 5 is ideal for strong beginners and intermediate level players. Head a venit cu racheta MxG prin combinarea diferitelor materiale. The MXG 5 is one of 2 new racquets being introduced by Head with their new MXG technology (the other being the MXG 3). At the same time, the MxG 1 has the smallest head, at 98 in². "Mark- "Versatility and comfort are the two words that describe how I felt about the MxG 3. The Head MxG between power, control, ease to … My personal data is being processed by Head Sport GmbH, MARES S.p.A., as well as the other company (companies) of the HEAD Group responsible for my region and can be transmitted to these companies for the same purposes. in. $239.95 . You view the original review by selecting the following link. Technical specifications for HEAD MXG 5 racket. $199.95 . $149.95 Všechny informace o produktu Tenisová raketa Head MXG, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Head MXG. I was selected for this play test based on my participation on their message boards and this post is a reprint of the review I created for TW. Raketa je určena pro hráče jakékoliv úrovně a nabízí jim skvělou stabilitu při hře. $149.00 . An all new frame style for HEAD, reminiscent of HEAD's Crossbow racquets from seasons past but with a new injection 800-724-9439 or 585-385-9940 sales@bellracquetsports.com He noted, "I found decent feel on touch shots. String and tension used for test: Add to Cart. Likes. Ideal for those players who demand a top pf the line racquet with all the modern technology integrated into an easy to play with tennis racquet. The MxG 1 is a modern take on a players racquet. At 300 g, this is the heaviest racket of the MxG series, so it offers the perfect control for serious tournament players. The Head MXG 7 is a great option for the beginner to intermediate player looking for excellent comfort to go with ideal power. If you own a superbike like the Yamaha YZF R1, R6 and YZF-125, Honda CBR 600RR, 900RR, 919RR, 929RR, 954RR, 1100XX and the 1000RR Fireblade, Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, ZX7R, ZX9R, ZX10R and ZX12R or the Suzuki GSX-R 600, GSX-R 750, GSX-R 1000 or 1300 Hayabusa, on MXG… / 742 sq. Strung weight: 10.3oz / 292g: Balance: Even Balanced: Head size: 105 sq. A great all around racquet for a wide range of players. Sort By ... Add to Cart. The MxG 1 was easy to control, and I could be aggressive without fear of overhitting. in. The MxG 1 has a unique ball feel and a well balanced combination of power and control. Shipping is free for most orders over $50. Head incorporates Graphene Touch to the racquet layup - a combination of Graphene technology and Kraibon - which provides a stable, fast and more dampened feel that helps to eliminate negative vibrations. and Head heavy balance that combines to put plenty of depth on your shots. Head MXG 3 top je navržena pro lidi, kteří chtějí hrát jinak než ostatní. Customer Reviews; RbW Reviews; Quantity: Product Details. The range of Head MxG rackets is known for the exceptional comfort it provides thanks to its innovative throat piece. Customer Reviews. Technical specifications for HEAD MXG 1 racket. Introducing the Head MXG 1, a modern player's racquet with a user-friendly blend of speed, spin, and controllable power. Head MXG 5 Tennis Racket. Head has combined two of its most innovative technologies, Graphene Touch and MxG to deliver power under control. cm. HEAD MXG 3 Tennis Racquet. Its oversize head makes it a good choice for a player wanting a lightweight, maneuverable frame with forgiveness on off-center hits, in addition to comfort and pop. Serves - … The MxG's injection molded Magnesium Bridge is precision formed and provides ultimate stability at a very low weight. The MxG 1 has the smallest head of the racquets in Head's MxG family of racquets. $99.99. / 677.42 sq. Designed like no other for those who play like no other: With MXG, the MXG 1 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. Brittany-"There was easy power and maneuverability.I was a big fan of the MxG 3 at net and on serves.". In addition, the racquet also provides ultimate stability to support players at each level to raise their game. Head incorporates Graphene Touch to the racquet layup - a combination of Graphene technology and Kraibon - which provides a stable, fast and more dampened feel that helps to eliminate … It features an injection-molded magnesium throat bridge. Designed like no other for those who play like no other: With MxG, the MxG 5 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. The following review was one that I performed for Tennis Warehouse. TW Review . The MxG 1 rates a 66 on the stiffness scale but it is surprisingly soft and comfortable. MxG is the fusion of Magnesium and Graphene Touch to give you a balance of power and control like no other racquet. / 632.25 sq. Head MXG 5 Tennis Racquet Head MXG 5 Tennis Racquet SKU: $239.95. ! The HEAD Tennis MxG 1 One of the two new tennis rackets launched in 2018 is the HEAD MxG 1. Highly anticipated Head MxG 1 tennis racquet gets a tour-level upgrade with the MxG 1. Díky technologii MXG je raketa MXG 3 první raketou na trhu, jež nabízí výrobní postup, který v sobě spojuje precizně zapracované Magnesium a Graphene. Head MXG 1 Be the first to review this product Excellent Tennis Racquet for medium long swing looking for a little more control then 100 sq in racquets , fantastic stick ! While the "feel" of the MxG 1 is medium-firm, it isn’t harsh or jarring in the slightest. Head MXG 7 Tennis Racquet 230418. Racquet Recieved: Head MxG 5. Jason-"The MxG 3 offered easy access to power and spin.Nice ball pocketing." Delivering ultimate sports engineering technology to beginners and intermediate players, the MxG 7 features the biggest sweet spot possible, ultimate comfort and the perfect balance of Power under Control. On Sale Unavailable per item DESCRIPTION. 238717 - Sold strung with synthetic gut (or similar) string at mid tension unless otherwise requested. The Head MXG 7 Tennis Racquet weighs in at 9.9 ounces strung, making it the lightest frame in Head's MXG line. It is specifically designed to provide exceptional stability and even extends the main strings for easy power. DESCRIPTION: The Head MXG 3 Tennis Racquet features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. This Head MxG 1 tennis racquet provides the benefits of Graphene Touch and magnesium in a player's frame designed for the modern game. Its 3D magnesium chassis provides power and control to this racquet, giving it an out of the ordinary and futuristic look !. Hannah-"Effective shots inside of sweetspot, good amounts of spin, easy depth and great maneuverability. Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP Tennis Racquet 230819. Strung weight: 11.12oz / 315.34g: Balance: 3 pts Head Light: Head size: 98 sq. The Head MxG 7 tennis racquet boasts an oversize Head (115 sq. At 10.3 ounces strung and boasting a slightly extended length (27.2"), this stick will enable you to take powerful cuts at the ball. cm.) Head MXG od 1 990 Kč - Heureka.cz Na Heurece využíváme personalizaci a cílenou reklamu. Head MxG 7 Tennis Racquet. However, thanks to the MxG … It swings fast, has plenty of access to spin and power and is extremely stable. in. MxG is the fusion of Magnesium and Graphene Touch to give you a balance of power and control like no other racquet. cm. In addition, the MXG1, the heaviest of the series, provides ultimate stability to support players at each level to raise … Home; Racquets & Paddles; Head; Head. Racheta este perfectă pentru a căuta control si pentru a plasa mingea oriunde doresti. Please review here. I consent to receive emails with offers, news, surveys and contests, regarding HEAD Group’s product range and services. This Head MxG 1 tennis racquet provides the benefits of Graphene Touch and magnesium in a player's frame designed for the modern game.