Offers that New Crisp 4MP image which can be obtained in day and night, just making it unmatched with anything else on the market. Pro Series (EasyIP) Hikvision Pro Series network cameras aim to provide just the right components, including intelligent features that are affordable and easy to use. The company’s new Hikvision 4mp IP camera can be considered as one of the finest and most effective products from the brand. I'm unable to access the camera UI through any browser (Firefox, Chrome, Chromium, Edge, Pale Moon) running on any of my three computers. Hikvision 4MP POE IP DS-2CD2143G0-I Dome IP CAMERA POE H.265+ IR40M 2.8MM BLACK $99.97 SALE! Hikvision IP Camera is two types such as centralized or decentralized CCTV IP Camera. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Pro Series (EasyIP) Hikvision Pro Series network cameras aim to provide just the right components, including intelligent features that are affordable and easy to use. . ColorVu cameras use a white light instead of infra-red to illuminate the area the camera is looking at by default but this can be disabled to make use of the low light features. The original website is simply a GoDaddy parking page and the 'new' website (according to the document slipped into the top of the package) consists of a message saying that it's been discontinued. License Activation/Deactivation for Offline Systems, Self Screening and Questionnaire Solution, Camera Ceiling Pendant Mount with Pendant Cap, Archived Firmware: IPCM_H3_EN_STD_5.5.81_180910. Camera Style: Dome Camera, Box Camera, Bullet Camera. The Hikvision DS-2CD5546G0-IZHS Outdoor Varifocal Network Dome Camera provides high definition output. Camera Range: 30 to 35 m , 15 to 20 m , 10 to 15 m , 20 to 25 m . We offer a variety of IP cameras at Almiria. $125.00. There are documents in the package that ask the purchaser to NOT contact HikVision USA for support but to only contact the seller. Brand: Hikvision, CP Plus . Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2017. This is article is a Hikvision Mini PTZ review. I have ordered 11 of these cameras for a upgrade/replacement of a failing analog system. Add to Cart. Received the camera in a timely fashion and it works just as good as the same model I purchased from a different seller just a month prior but for $20 more, Excellent PoE camera which you can't ask for anything better at its price, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2016. Add to Cart. There was a problem completing your request. Doing so will permanently damage your system. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. IP Camera Comparison Chart, © Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.    Privacy Policy. View Details. Pro Series (EasyIP) Hikvision Pro Series network cameras aim to provide just the right components, including intelligent features that are affordable and easy to use. The dome is secured using a hex bit and the dome has a cable to suspend it as you work on the camera so you wont drop the dome. I am really impressed with the quality of these cameras. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 3.8 out of 5 stars 85. Please try your search again later. Since then Hikvision has released a number of minor hardware revisions and lens variants. Combining low-light monitoring capabilities and high-definition recognition, Hikvision smart IP cameras can easily meet the requirements of enterprise projects. Upgrade to the New Hikvision DS-2CD2142FWD-I 4MP IP camera. Amcrest WiFi Outdoor PTZ IP Camera, Wireless Pan Tilt Zoom (25x Optical) Security C... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Hikvision DS-2CD2T47G2-L 4MP Full-Color ColorVu IP Bullet Camera PoE H.265+ 4mm. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.