How do I prevent the screen on the camera from turning off when I plug in the USB cable 2. I have this camera as a gift and want to use it for live streaming. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Also for: Coolpix p600. Nikon EH-70P AC Adapter Charger and UC-E6 Cable for Nikon Coolpix S2700,S2800,S3500, S3600, S3700, S5200, S6500, S9400, S9500, P530 Cameras 4.5 out of … I'm needing the little cord to help charge my Nikon Coolpix. Please advise: 1. Nikon COOLPIX P530 boasts a high-performance NIKKOR 42x (24-1000mm) optical zoom lens makes it ideal for capturing details scenes such as wildlife and sports from a distance, while the 24mm wide angle lens which makes it perfect for dynamic landscape shots.. Consequently, going through the Nikon Coolpix P530 how to use guide can assist you with going through its dials, controls, and settings. I stream on twitch.tv which is a live broadcasting website. Full HD 1080/60i movie recording* P530 delivers high-quality Full HD 1080/60i movies. The COOLPIX P530’s 42x optical zoom lens goes from wide-angle—great for portraits and landscapes—all the way up to telephoto—great for closeups of … COOLPIX P530 digital camera pdf manual download. Charging AC Adapter, USB Cable, Lens Cap, User Manual, Nikon Digital Camera Coolpix P530 1 Set (Including: Strap, Rechargable Battery, AV Cable, Warranty Card) video resolution available Camera strap, LC-CP24 lens cap (with cord), EN-EL5 rechargeable Li-ion battery, UC-E6 USB Cable, EH-70P charging AC adapter Unless otherwise stated, all figures assume a fully-charged battery and an ambient temperature of 23 ±3°C (73.4 ±5.4°F) as specified by the Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA). Every COOLPIX is designed around a genuine NIKKOR glass lens, the legendary optics that have helped make Nikon famous. View and Download Nikon COOLPIX P530 quick start manual online. The 16.1 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor delivers beautiful images and superior low-light performance. All in all, it’s much more convenient than having to carry around a proprietary charger. The Nikon Coolpix P530 brings along some of the coolest features you can ever expect from a point and shoot camera. COOLPIX P530 -- HOW DO I TRANSFER THE PHOTOS INTO MY COMPUTER. Streaming with Nikon coolpix p530? Highly efficient Charging AC Adapter and improvements in the camera’s charging system contribute to a major reduction in the time it takes to charge the battery. The Nikon COOLPIX P530’s 4.3-180mm f3-5.9 zoom is the same lens used in two previous generations of COOLPIX P models back to the P510, when it was a market leader. The Nikon COOLPIX P530 is a compact digital camera with 42x optical zoom and 84x Dynamic Fine Zoom, Full HD 1080p and more. Unable to charge battery on Nikon Coolpix S2900? I HAVE THE UC-E6 DATA CABLE BUT IT ONLY - Answered by a verified Camera and Video Technician. Nikon COOLPIX P530 lens and stabilisation.