The pictures also seem to be in a slideshow format where I have to press play button to watch them. They say the best camera is the one you have with you, and more often than not … Your Google email account (Gmail) was set up automatically when you first signed into your Android. Select all the Photos that you want to send by tapping on them. Technology is evolving to the point where we can take information from one source and send it to another without having to use CD's or disks to transfer it. So don't forget to backup important pictures, videos, apps, and other files before master reset. Note: On Samsung and other phones the Share icon will be titled as “ Share ” 5. 1. Hi, I have received pics in my text messages from my friends on my Droid. See the steps to master reset - First, switch off your Android phone. 4. For iOS users, see our guide on transferring photos from an iPhone.. USB. 3. Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email… This will delete all the files of your phone and make it back to the default manufacturer's style. First, check the total size of the files you want to send Attaching files to email on Android can be a little tedious, as most of the time you’re limited to attaching only photos and videos, especially when using the Gmail app for Android. Open the “Gmail” app. Now, Tap on the Share icon (See image above). If you don’t see it there, you’ll find it in the app drawer. Then press and hold the power button. Tap the Paperclip icon, then choose “Attach file“. Add text if desired, then tap the MMS button to send your image with your text message. Getting pictures from your Android phone to your PC can be a daunting task if you don’t know where to start. Here are eight ways to transfer photos from your Android device to your PC. ; Type a recipient’s email address in the “To” field. To use it, tap the red and white envelope icon on your home screen. 1. One of the advantages of this technology is that you can take pictures with your phone and send them to your e-mail. Tap and hold on any photo, until you see check boxes appearing on all photos. I can't figure out how to forward to my email. ; Navigate to and select the image you wish to attach. Tap the Pen icon to start a new message, or open an existing message thread. If that doesn't work, proceed to … Press and hold the volume up and home button. Open the Photos or Gallery app on your Android Phone or tablet.. 2. Send Photo via Gmail. If you're using mobile data, but Android still won't send picture messages, disable your device's mobile data and re-enable it. The same suggestions can apply to any collection of images, even from iPhone/Android phones or tablets, however for a large amount of image files, we recommend transferring them to a laptop or desktop first as it makes it easier to deal with compared to using a mobile device. Using an Android to send your text messages to an email box is simple and only requires a few steps. Fortunately, it’s pretty straightforward once you know where to look.