After your phone has connected to Liberty Air, delete it from the list of paired devices. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds. Open the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and delete “Soundcore Liberty Neo”. This is a new technology and the term TWS earbuds has appeared quite recently. Note: after the earbuds are fully charged, the steady white light on the earbuds will shut off. Controls All of the controls in stereo mode can be customized in the Soundcore App. So I just recently got a pair of Liberty Air 2's and I'm having a hard time finding out how to turn them off. One way it's by flipping open the charging case while the earbuds are inside the charging case. Firstly try to forget the pairing records(both Liberty Air 2 and Liberty Air 2 L) on your device and turn off the Bluetooth. IT’S NOT UNUSUAL. Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off your device's Bluetooth. I have tried resetting both earbuds several times but nothing worked. Turning on the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds can be done two ways. Step 6. Reset the earbuds per the steps below. ... You can turn off the earbuds without returning them to the case with a … Controls All of the controls in stereo mode can be customized in the Soundcore App. Only Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L appears. I like the design of the case, although perhaps just for the novelty. When the charging case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. Fix the buttons, EQ, and charging and you'll have a 5 star product! Close any unused apps on your phone to maintain enough memory, and place the Liberty Air earbuds back in the charging case and take them out to restart. 3. @aflha Have you removed any plastics covering the contacts (if present) and made sure the earbuds have had a full charge prior to use? The Air does have a better fundament underneath it. ; 4 Microphones with cVc 8.0 Uplink Noise Cancellation: Environmental noises are reduced by 60% and 95% of your voice is retained for a crystal-clear call experience. Anyway it’s unique, and feels satisfying to open and close mindlessly like a fidget-toy. It doesn’t have a hinge and instead slides open. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. I usually will only wear one earbud when out, and I don't carry the case with me. So being able to turn off the earbud on the fly is essential to me. I have tried resetting both earbuds several times but nothing worked. Delete the “Soundcore Liberty Air” in device’s bluetooth list, and turn off the bluetooth on your device. Diamond-Enhanced Sound: Liberty Air 2’s diamond-coated drivers increase the sound frequency bandwidth by 15% and deliver 2× the amount of bass. 2. Anker's first-gen Liberty Airhave been my go-to wireless buds over the past months, so I was excited to try out the Air 2. These wireless earbuds deliver a lot of what the AirPods Pro do for a lot less. Not all Soundcore devices support all features shown in the screenshots. 2. Turn and find the most comfortable position. "Please Note: 1. Along with the better call quality, it makes sure the Liberty Air 2 is the better Soundcore. Soundcore Liberty Air 2 vs Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds with Diamond-Coated Drivers and 4 Microphones with Uplink Noise Cancellation Diamond-Enhanced Sound: Liberty Air 2’s diamond-coated drivers increase the sound frequency bandwidth by 15% and deliver 2× the amount of bass. 2. Perfect for Home Offices: Each earbud is equipped with two microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology. The fit is solid, as … You could also try a reset of the buds following the video on Anker’s YouTube channel, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. So I just recently got a pair of Liberty Air 2's and I'm having a hard time finding out how to turn them off. Soundcore Liberty Air 2 vs Soundcore Life P2 It does not appear on my phone on Bluetooth so I can not pair my phone with it. 2. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and search for “Soundore Liberty Air” to connect. Soundcore Liberty Neo 2 1 2 3 Reset the earbuds if you can only hear sound on one side: 1. On the other hand, the Anker have better controls, isolate more noise, and have longer overall battery life. I recently purchased a pair of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds and they have been working fine but today the right earbud has stopped working. Bought it about 2 months ago, now having issues with the RIGHT earbud not being visible on bluetooth on my phone, but it does turn on and off with that sound “Battery High”, etc. Listen to your favorite playlist for up to seven hours with these Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless headphones. The Liberty Air 2 true wireless earbuds had large shoes to fill, and it turns out these earbuds are as much of a hit as their predecessor. It's 2019. Turn On / Off 1. Click on the SoundCore 2. Up to 28 Hours of Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of playtime on a single charge and … 2 L R Double click the multifunction button on earbud Activate Siri / other voice control software Reset Soundcore Liberty Lite 2 1 2 3 Reset the earbuds if you can hear one side only: 1. So I just recently got a pair of Liberty Air 2's and I'm having a hard time finding out how to turn them off. Both earphones support the great Soundcore-app, however, and let you adjust the sound to your wishes. Put both earbuds into the charging case. Only Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L appears. Only take one earbud out of the charging case. Choose the ‘Bluetooth’ in the list. Soundcore Liberty Air 2 ... power off. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. The Soundcore Liberty Air 2’s are an upgrade to last year’s version with a more premium feel; promising a longer 28 hours of battery life, improved phone call quality, aptX support, easier pairing and wireless charging. The user manual it came with says to press and hold for 2 seconds which didn't work. I also have the same problem here in Chile. Open the Soundcore App and connect with Liberty Air 2. If your phone is running low on memory then it might automatically disconnect. I usually will only wear one earbud when out, and I don't carry the case with me. Turn off the Bluetooth. Click on the SoundCore 2. 2. I haven't been able to find anything yet. I just got Air 2 and working no problems. When the charging case lid is open, the Liberty Air 2 earbuds turn on and begin pairing with other automatically. Turn and find the most comfortable position. I bought mine June 2020…worked fine for about 2.5 months, but past few weeks having the SAME PROBLEM. How can I adjust Liberty Air 2's volume via the earbuds? Click on the Custom Command button in the lower right corner to enter the Custom Command page. Grab it right now while you can still lock-in the 20% saving. The Samsung Galaxy Buds Truly Wireless are slightly better truly wireless in-ears than the [nolink:Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Truly Wireless]. Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro review. Turning on the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds can be done two ways. I have them both sitting in front of me now, and I keep forgetting which is which. Externally, the Liberty 2 is nearly indistinguishable from the Liberty 2 Pro. Lot 385: SOUNDCORE ANKER LIBERTY AIR 2 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS. Whilst I was lucky to get the Black ones last time, this time I ended up with the white Liberty Air 2s so I can’t do a side by side to show you the generational updates as easily, but I shall try. I just bought liberty air 2 … right ear is not working not even the lights is flashing… seems like everyone has same issue.so annoying.what should i do?? It does not appear on my phone on Bluetooth so I can not pair my phone with it. If the SN is on the white sticker on the USB charging cable, please try this method: Remove the right earbud from the charging case. Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then back on. The design remains very similar — and similar to Apple's Airpods — but you get a new matte silver exterior and a dash of bright red for the in-ear tips and outer bottom tip. Then there's the user manual in the app that doesn't even say its an option. So did they remove being able to turn them off with touch controls? Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro review. How to solve Charging problems: 1.Let the earbuds be recharged inside the charging case. There are many reasons why one might choose this design over a more compact one, one of those being more room for batteries, which is what Apple uses it for. Edit: Same story as Hans. The user manual it came with says to press and hold for 2 seconds which didn't work. 2. SOUNDCORE ANKER LIBERTY AIR 2 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDSCondition Report:This product is untested by our staff at Simon Charles and therefore may not work and/or have parts missing. Select “Liberty Air 2-L” to pair. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the Soundcore App. Buy Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds, Diamond-Inspired Drivers, Bluetooth Earphones, 4 Mics, Noise Reduction, 28H Playtime, HearID, Bluetooth 5, Wireless Charging, for Calls, Home Office: Earbud Headphones - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Tried everything, still couldn’t get it to work. 3. The Samsung are more comfortable, feel more stable, have a slightly more accurate sound profile, and last longer off a single charge. Double click the multifunction button on both earbuds simultaneously. After the reset, you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all. Please be aware that this product is a customer return.Location:HV001 Tap the multifunction touchpad on the earbud for 4 times. Soundcore Liberty Air 2 are so-called TWS earbuds and I think I need to explain what TWS technology is. Soundcore Liberty Air 2 ... power off. Then I read online to press and hold for 8 seconds and that hasn't worked either. Diamond-Enhanced Sound: Liberty Air 2’s diamond-coated drivers increase the sound frequency bandwidth by 15% and deliver 2× the amount of bass. 3. Do you have another solution or this earphones are simple flaw. 2. Now click on the ‘Add Bluetooth or other device’ button. Both earphones support the great Soundcore-app, however, and let you adjust the sound to your wishes. I recently purchased a pair of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds and they have been working fine but today the right earbud has stopped working. ; Perfect for Home Offices: Each earbud is equipped with two microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology.Environmental noises are reduced by 60%, while 95% of your voice is retained so you sound louder and clearer on the other end. So being able to turn off the earbud on the fly is essential to me. One way it's by flipping open the charging case while the earbuds are inside the charging case. We will reply to you within 24 hours. I asked on the Anker forums as well, but got no replies. Huawei chose it for th… Now the computer starts scanning the available devices and after some seconds the Anker SoundCore 2 appears in the list. So being able to turn off the earbud on the fly is essential to me. The Soundcore app currently only supports the following Soundcore devices: Flare / Flare+ / Flare S+ / Rave / Rave Mini / Mega / Trance / Wakey / Icon+ / Motion+ / Infini Pro / Model Zero / Model Zero+ / Liberty 2Pro / Liberty Air 2 / Liberty 2 / Life NC / PowerConf / Flare 2 / Rave Neo 2. Go figure. The Liberty 2 is a shinier black instead of grey, which I think looks more professional than the Pros. Buy: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds from Amazon: $79.99 | Original price: $100 I have the same question. Much like Airpods, The FreeBuds, the TicPods and the Liberty Airs from last year, these employ the “stem” type of truly wireless earbud design. Environmental noises are reduced by … Listen to your favorite playlist for up to seven hours with these Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless headphones. Now click on the ‘Add Bluetooth or other device’ button. It might just be the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2, which retails for $100 and sometimes gets discounted. If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 buds have over 1,700 reviews on Amazon that have amassed a near five-star rating, showing just how well thought of the hardware is. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and search for “SoundCore Liberty Air” to connect. They also come in black i… USA: 1-800-988-7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT) International Markets I’m having the same issue. Choose the ‘Bluetooth’ in the list. Turn and find the most comfortable position. ON Flashing white for 1 second (Earbud status indicator) 05 English English 06 ... 2 3 Soundcore Liberty Air Frequency response Take the earbuds out of the charging case, press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds for 5 seconds To manually switch on, tap the multifunction touchpad on both your earbuds once. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Only the finish of the case is different. https://www.soundguys.com/anker-soundcore-liberty-air-review-21096 The Air does have a better fundament underneath it. Advantages: The new Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 is the upgraded version of the previous model Anker SoundCore Liberty Air. The four in-built microphones with noise-reducing technology let you make louder and clearer calls, while HearID automatically adjusts the EQ settings to match your hearing sensitivity for a truly personalized experience. The user should be able to turn off the EQ or even manually control and customize a 10 band EQ & volume for each earbud. 4. Click on the ‘Devices’ and turn on the Bluetooth of the computer. I did as suggested several times and it is not working. When the right earbud is master, the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2, when the left earbud is master the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2-L.If you would like to use the left side only, please put the right side in the charging case and close the charging case cover. Repeat the same on the other earbud. I usually will only wear one earbud when out, and I don't carry the case with me. That is, not just music without wires, but stereo music without wires. 2.Take the earbuds out of the case and see if a flashing white light comes on. 5. Right earphone does not turns on. The Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 is a great value. When the right earbud is master, the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2, when the left earbud is master the Bluetooth name is Liberty Air 2-L.If you would like to use the left side only, please put the right side in the charging case and close the charging case cover. Now the computer starts scanning the available devices and after some seconds the Anker SoundCore 2 appears in the list. Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off your device's Bluetooth. This is getting really frustrating. Pair your device with Liberty Air 2. Up to 28 Hours of Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of playtime on a single charge and … Controls All of the controls in stereo mode can be customized in the Soundcore App. The user manual it came with says to press and hold for 2 seconds which didn't work. 3. The four in-built microphones with noise-reducing technology let you make louder and clearer calls, while HearID automatically adjusts the EQ settings to match your hearing sensitivity for a truly personalized experience. Put the earbuds back to the charging case and take them out again. Press J to jump to the feed. Select “pair”. Play / Pause R 2 Tap twice (R) Auto pause Automatically pause when removing either one or both earbuds off your ear. Turn on the Bluetooth again and search for Liberty Air 2 and pair. Select “Liberty Air 2-L” to pair. Click on the ‘Devices’ and turn on the Bluetooth of the computer. 1. Diamond-Inspired Sound: Liberty Air 2’s diamond-inspired drivers increase the sound frequency bandwidth by 15% and deliver 2× the amount of bass. The suggestion is on the manual, so nothing new. Tap twice to resume. Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears. The earbuds switch on automatically when taken out of the charging case. While it’s apparent that these earbuds don’t outperform top-tier alternatives, they’re not meant to. Along with the better call quality, it makes sure the Liberty Air 2 is the better Soundcore. I have done steps 1, 2, and 3 over 10 times now and it STILL won’t pair both earbuds at the same time. Have you found a solution yet? It is surely better than the previous model, with high-quality calling experience, longer battery life, wireless charging, and USB-C.These are water-resistant with a perfectly secure fit, stylish matte earbuds design, and solid charging case. When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. ; 4 Microphones with cVc 8.0 Uplink Noise Cancellation: Environmental noises are reduced by 60% and 95% of your voice is retained for a crystal-clear call experience.