We uses cookies to improve user experience. +49(0)9546 9223-476. sc.cc@thomann.de. The neck is fantastic to play, I can reach the high frets and play scales and arpeggios easily. Germany: 0.00 EUR: European Union: 15.00 EUR: Switzerland: 19.00 EUR: Norway: 19.00 EUR: other countries: upon request: Order processing time We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. Frets 1-8 are a bit of a stretch but you get used to it. $429.99 + $50 Shipping. The pickups are a little buzzy, could benefit from an insulation job. Condition is Used. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. GBP Free delivery for many products! Condition is Used. By setting the horizontal point close to bridge’s side, shredding in high frets is easy. The multiscale fretboard makes this instrument very easy to play despite the two additional strings. United Kingdom, In stock and shipping now. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I only have the guitar, none of the original packaging or paperwork, but it will be shipped well packed and I’ll throw in the fret wrap! The pickups are very, very good. We uses cookies to improve user experience. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ibanez Rgms8-bk - Black at the best online prices at eBay! Ibanez RGMS8 BK mod - fully scalloped multi-scale neck - Duration: 2:28. All in all it's a simple guitar made for work. The RGIF8 is a multi scale model featuring fanned frets with a 27.2" (692mm) scale length at the seventh string and a 25.5" (628mm) scale length at the first string. Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. Compact and sleek: A light, compact design is central to electric Ibanez guitars. Daddo Oreskovich 6,900 views. 7-String Electric Guitar, Mahogany Body, Maple Walnut Neck, Jatoba Fingerboard, Wizard III-7 Profile, Fanned Frets, Ibanez Array-7 MS Humbucker, Ibanez Mono-Rail Single Bar, Ibanez Die-Cast Tuner Guitar is basically new. Very Good. Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones w.Mic- Silver/Black (CertifiedRefurbished), Plain Baseball Cap Strapback Adjustable Solid Blank Hat Polo Style Visor Caps, Rockwell SS2811K.1 ShopSeries 18 V Lithium-ion 3/8" Drill Driver Value Kit, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone, DeWalt DCD778L1R 20V MAX Compact 1/2 in. Ibanez RGMS8 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar, 8-String. Daddo Oreskovich 1,594 views. I bought this to give 8 strings a shot and was surprised that it is a really excellent guitar for the money. Ibanez RGMS8 Multiscale Fanfret 8 String Electric Guitar. The pickups are a little buzzy, could benefit from an insulation job. Ibanez pickups: Single-coil pickups rely on a clump of wires for a thin, crisp sound. Using the trapezoidal 27.2”/25.5” scale, the multi-scale neck construction provides an equalized tension that creates a lively, open tone. Ibanez; Ibanez RGMS8 Multi Scale Electric Guitar. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ibanez Rgms8 Black 8 String Guitar to Lower USA at the best online prices at eBay! Payment & Returns. 2,764. Financing available. RGMS7 at Ibanez. A good setup and maybe a pickup swap (if you want a bit better sound) could turn this into a solid guitar for the money. Included is the truss adjustment tool. It was made in Indonesia as part of the metal-focused Iron Label line. Beat the … Excellent condition Ibanez RGMS8. Guitar is in excellent condition and needs to go to a good home. Essential Oils 10 mL - 100% Pure and Natural - Free Shipping - US Seller! By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Hammer Drill Driver (3 Ah) Recon, Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II, Certified Refurbished, Poly Bubble Mailers #000 #00 #0 #CD #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 Tough Dimple Design Bag. $599.99. There is a small scratch (2-3 inches) above the bottom string (F#) saddle, as pictured. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Ibanez RGMS8 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar, 8-String. Support independent music stores & gear makers. Apart from some minor adjustment issues from the factory (loose pot, pickup cable sticking out a bit), there is only one big flaw this guitar has, in my opinion: the bridge is not grounded, so any hum you get is not going to go away when touching the strings; I'm not sure why Ibanez missed this, perhaps due to the construction of the bridge. They are condensed where possible for sustain and tone. Listing Sold. Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. Preferred Seller. Sales. View cart for details. Quick Shipper. Playability: The parallel fret is still at fret number 12 but it's perfectly playable, I guess also because the fan is not so extreme (25.5 -> 27.25). site1sku116587867 site1prod116587867 116587867 site1sku116587867 Ibanez RGMS8 Solid Body Electric Guitar Skip to main content Skip to footer. Watch. 6 x. This item is no longer in stock. Burnsville, MN, United States . Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. Music Go Round Burnsville Minnesota. 2:28. Other than that, great instrument for the price. Description. Ibanez RGMS8 BK - Black: Brand: Ibanez: Categoria: Electric guitar: Model: RG: MPN: RGMS8-BK: Specials: No: Product group(s) No Shipping. Message Seller. Now Ibanez is pleased to introduce a RGMS8 which features the multi-scale. 5000+ Joined Reverb. Ibanez RGMS8. Also listed are humbuckers, and these have a solid construction to create warm, soft tones from an Ibanez strum. But it wasn’t until they began pre-production on OBZEN that things started to get a little more custom and a little more interesting… Prior to the recording of OBZEN , Meshuggah collaborated with Ibanez to create an 8-string concept guitar for use … +49(0)9456 9223-55 . Price match guarantee. I used Bias FX desktop for the guitar and bass tones, EZDrummer 2 for the drums. Ibanez RGMS7 multiscale 7-string - Duration: 3:17. Ibanez Array-7 MS Humbucker. Alternatively, please feel free to use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to get in touch. - Duration: 24:00. Barely used. Shipped From. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ibanez RGMS8 BK 8 String Multiscale Electric Guitar at the best online prices at ebay! Hey! The Ibanez Standard RGMS7-BK Multiscale 7-String Black offers the trendy multi-scale construction with its own scale for every string at an extremely attractive price. $150.00. Find a great collection of Electric Guitar at Ibanez. I'm not gelling with the 8 strings and fanned frets, so I'm letting this go. The Ibanez RG8 is a super affordable, 8-string guitar that delivers most of what I expected it to do. Free shipping for many products! This could probably be polished & buffed out, but does not affect playability. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Oops, looks like you forgot something. 8 x. ... Ibanez RGMS7-BK Multiscale. Very easy to play entry-level guitar from Ibanez. Currency: Ibanez 7 String Mod Project!!! No other defects to report. Eric … Quick Responder. Other than that, great instrument for the price. JBL E55BT Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones - Black, 9in1 Outdoor Survival Stainless Steel Multi Tool Plier Portable Camping Kit Blue, HP Pavilion Gaming 16 Laptop PC (Core i7-10750H/GTX1650), Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 4 Laptop, 14.0" FHD IPS Touch 400 nits, i7-8665U, Egyptian Comfort 1800 Count 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket Bed Sheets, Lenovo ThinkPad T15 Laptop, 15.6" FHD IPS 250 nits, i7-10510U, UHD Graphics, Apple Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones Brand New, 1st Month Pre-Loaded Ultra Mobile SIM Card with $29 Plan, 5GB Services included, Bose Home Speaker 450, Certified Refurbished, Skullcandy Push XT Wireless Earbuds - Black (certified refurbished), ADATA Ultimate Series: SU650 120GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive, ADATA Ultimate Series: SU630 240GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive, Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II, Certified Refurbished, New Sandisk 16GB Cruzer FIT USB 2.0 Flash Mini Pen Drive SDCZ33-016G-A11 RETAIL, XGODY 2020 Android 8.1 7" 16GB Quad Core Kids Children Tablet PC Dual Camera HD, Black Eye Clip-on Fisheye, Wide and Macro Smartphone Camera Lens Set G4CB002, Women's Fleece Lined Leggings Solid Colors Winter Thick Warm Thermal Stretchy. Ibanez is pleased to introduce the RGMS8 Multi-Scale 8-String Electric Guitar, which features the multi-scale. $75.00. FREE Delivery by Wednesday. Very easy to play entry-level guitar from Ibanez. Aller au produit. international@thomann.de. Meshuggah used 8-string Ibanez guitars ever since. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Out Stock. Another striking feature of the Ibanez Standard RGMS7-BK Multiscale 7-String Black is the Ibanez Array-7 MS Humbucker.Especially developed for modern drop-tunings, the pickups convince with a dynamic and tight sound, which precisely defines every note and with a distinctive growl gives every riff or solo an enormous assertiveness. 4 x. Hassle-free returns. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. Learn More. Used Ibanez RGMS8 8-String Solid Body Electric Guitar Black 2018. By continuing to use our site you consent to use our cookies. Something went wrong. It has a reasonably good set of pickups, solid hardware, and plays really well! We're sorry. I'm not gelling with the 8 strings and fanned frets, so I'm letting this go. By continuing to use our site you consent to use our cookies. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Used on one recording and one review. Ibanez guitars We uses cookies to improve user experience. The RGIF8 is an eight string RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2015. Max Hope 15,243 views. Mr D's Music Reviews #5 - Ibanez RGMS8 BK multi scale - Duration: 11:44. The guitar is incredibly light and really small compared to what I was expecting. Ibanez RG80E Electric Guitar, 8-String. Contact me for an accurate shipping quote. Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. Home; Electric Guitars; Used Ibanez RGMS8 8-String Solid Body Electric Guitar Black 2018; $499.00. A short demo song using the Ibanez RGMS8. I have an RGMS8 and I can pretty much only say good things about it. RGMS8 at Ibanez. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. I am a 25.5" 6 and 7 string player, playing Ibanez JEM and Universe mostly. An excellent instrument for those interested in exploring extended range guitar. 11:44. iRobot Roomba 860 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - Manufacturer Certified Refurbished! Goes for $600 new but would like to see it go to a good owner.IBANEZ RGMS8 The RGMS8 is an eight string RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2018. Playable and comfortable with a resonant tone, the Ibanez RGMS8 multi-scale 8-string electric guitar uses fanned frets for better string tension and sound. 2014. … Pickups sound great. $100.00. Message Seller. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Using the trapezoidal 27.2”/25.5” scale, the multi-scale neck construction provides an equalized tension that creates a lively, open tone. Free same day shipping. The fanned fret and neck is super comfortable to play and the pickups are better than I expected. Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, which puts them in the perfect position to help you with everything from your choice of instruments to maintenance and repair issues.