It's pretty disgusting to see how much oil is on the dots when you take them off but it beats trying to conseal a scab from a healing spot! Doesn’t always tackle the “core” of the pimple itself, but it definitely reduces the size of the pimple to the point where it’s sooo small that I feel comfortable leaving the pimple to “air dry”/naturally sort itself out rather than trying to pop it and causing yet *another* acne scar (it’s so hard to resist the temptation to pop the pimples, even when you know it causes scarring, am I right? Do not apply any essence or lotion beforehand. amazing!! Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane, PURITO Green Level Unscented Sun SPF50 PA++++. RRP: £6.00. Gets rid of spots overnight (2 days maximum for the more stubborn ones). so handy and feel like im giving a spot or inflammation a gentle hug. Make sure your skin is clean. What are the COSRX Acne Master Pimple Patches? These patches are amazing!! COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a hydrocolloid type of patch that focus on treating partial skin troubles. I honestly couldn’t leave without this. I ordered on a Sunday and I'd been notified that the items had been dispatched on the same day which I was not expecting at all. Yuck! event : evt, Beat treatment for acne and pimples. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch protects a wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains the humidity of skin to prevent further breakouts. I love these patches especially when i have massive zits! Just as we might swathe a wound in gauze, patch up a cut with a plaster, or soothe inflamed skin with a sheet mask, the job of the acne patch is to accelerate spot healing. It made my acne even worse. Works like a charm! As another reviewer has said, these work well for spots at any stage. Best Acne product ever. Work well to target little attacks, fairly invisible. (verified owner) – 17/02/2019. Kate Guina Shop Dr Jart+ COSRX, Laneige, Benton, Skinfood, Heimish, Neogen, Innisfree, Klairs, By Wishtrend, Whamisa, J.ONE, Banila Co, Son & Park Caterina Such a great service, and a really useful product. I put one over the spot in the evening before I go to bed and wake up in the morning to find it's almost gone! Best thing ever! I gave it a try few times but this doesn't work for me. Do exactly what they say on the packaging. SHOP NOW. Kate Guina It really absorbs the impurities and leaves my skin flat, especially on broken skin. Blemishes greatly reduced or even disappeared over night”, Francine Gravestock I pop one of these on a spot overnight and by the morning you can barely see where it used to be. They also last for ages as there are loads in a pack and many different sizes. I can't make them work under make-up, but used overnight they are very beneficial and really lessen the time it takes for whatever horrible thing has appeared on your face/jawline/neck/chest to go away. they saved my life;), It’s been great so far - after use, the redness has definitely decreased and the pimples much smaller. So I put a couple of these patches on and they cover them right up! Love this, helps so much with my breakouts! Don’t apply any skin treatments or moisturizers between the patch and your skin. Cynthia Fan Each thin, clear hydrocolloid patch adheres to the skins surface to heal spots and protect them from any additional bacteria and dirt that can make the spot worse. RRP: £5.40. Will be buying more! They're not designed to be invisible or to go out in but I'm happy walking round the house in them in front of my housemates and don't feel like they are super noticeable. Highly recommended! These magic patches really help calm down those nasty pimples - in the morning they are much less angry! Thanks a lot Maree! Love them! Amazing!!! Will definitely buy these again. (verified owner) – 24/04/2020. Combat spots and blemishes with the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patches; a pack of innovative stickers that work to eliminate spots overnight. Choose a right size patch and apply it directly to skin imperfection. Size: 7mm x 10 patches, 10mm x 5 patches, 12mm x 9 patches Can’t live without these ! Fantastic product. I've purchased these like 20 times. ), It’s insane how a tiny little patch like this can flatten your spot in one night! very happy as these are my favourite acne patches to use always works for me! These will now be a staple in my bathroom. + 10mm X 5ea. (verified owner) – 12/03/2019, Covers up pimples pretty good plus heals them too. Put this on overnight, and in the morning, all the gunk and puss is removed and the spot is noticeably smaller in size. If I have a red and inflamed spot coming up, I put one of these over it and by morning it has reduced in size and usually it helps draw out the gunk. Does exactly what I expected it to – product clears my acne in a day!! Stick COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch onto the dry skin before proceeding with your skin care routine. What a lifesaver. I would write a longer review than this but I would end up mumbling forever! Cosrx Clear Fit Master Patch' or 'Cosrx Clear Fit Master Patch 18 Patches (10mm x 18ea) But it works well on small pimple breaks out, it brings it to a head and needs 2/3 days to heal up. He has tried every spot product you can think of but these little patches are the only things that seem to help. { Love the COSRX pimple patches. Excellent ! They don’t make your face dry or flaky at all either. (verified owner) – 30/04/2020. I was pleasantly surprised at how well these little patches work. The product contains one sheet of patches with 24 patches. Samantha (verified owner) – 29/05/2020. Even if they can't be left on longer than overnight, the area does improve and heals quicker than other pimples. Love these I always put them on before bed and the size of the spot is definitely reduced by morning. My spots went after a day with no scars. bellsie.rose (verified owner) – 25/06/2020, Just tried patch. I can’t live without these patches they are fantastic and this is probably my 5th pack so far! After 8-10 hours, COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch would turn white after it absorbed pus and impurities. The patch may turn white as it absorbs your blemish. Would definitely recommend! Great Product It does make the big (red and angry) spots smaller the next day. I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly the items were delivered too. Thank you! Have really helped with a recent breakout I was having. Flattens whiteheads overnight and so satisfying to see the white mark on the plaster of the junk and liquid drained. Edel Hamill Would thoroughly recommend, kayleigh Highly recommend this product. Great product, stops spots before they start getting problematic. Love the product! They didn’t go to waste though as I used them during nights. Perhaps these work best for people with large whitehead pimples, but if you have small painful lumps like me, you’d be best giving this product a miss. I might stick to it for a long time. *The 10% sign-up discount cannot be combined with other offers and discounts. Left it on maybe half a day, afternoon to evening, when I removed it the spot was now HUGE, so red, but I went to sleep & woke up & it was like it had never been there at all! It works like magic. The best for pimples. Wanted to see if these lived up to the hype and I’m firmly on the bandwagon now. This has been the best out of all the ones i have tried. It’s an amazing product, however I found them a bit too thick. They also shield the pimple from any bacteria which is great if you touch your face a lot. Just the best thing ever! I tend to get horrible breakouts during a certain time of the month but these have been great at absorbing all of the gross gunk and flattening my cysts/pimples. I wear it at night and during the day under my make up, it reduces the swelling and redness quickly and protects the skin. kirstie.harries These little thin clear hydrocolloid pimple patches feel similar to a hydrogel sheet mask in texture but are a spot treatment. The COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a thin clear hydrocolloid patch that helps treat acne, pimples and acne scars. Can't rave anymore about these patches, will be keeping them in stock at all times! Choose a patch size, peel off the backing and stick on to your pimple. When it turns white, peel it off gently. })(); Copyright 2020 Skinsider Cosmetics Ltd. All rights reserved. I will say, if the spot isn't showing the white bit I have found it doesn't work as well. I struggle with really bad acne, but since finding this product my skin is 90% better works amazing. Many of my holy grail products are from Cosrx; particularly the Advanced Snail 96 Snail Mucin Power Essence and Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Literally gets rid of spots over night. Gabriella Only thing I would say is wear them for as long as possible – I’ve taken them off too soon and they (obviously) aren’t as effective. I was a bit skeptical about whether these spot patches work, but now ive tried them ive noticed a big difference in the reduction of my acne. The product contains one sheet of patches with 24 patches. I'll keep using it. The only lifting I got was trying to peel these off - think ripping off a pore strip (yikes) - which took off some skin. – Helps me not pick at spots Will definitely purchase again! I love these! This is amazing! "Whenever I feel a spot coming on I put on one of these bad boys and leave on overnight. This doesn’t happen everytime but they always make some kind of improvement very quickly. Only been using it for 2 days and really loving it. Shop the best Korean beauty & skincare at Nudie Glow Australia. Love this product. Designed for day and night blemish coverage, COSRX's Pimple Patch Set, a collection that includes both the Acne Pimple Master Patch and Clear Fit Master Patch! (verified owner) – 17/02/2020. Great , takes in oils and sebum, comes in various sizes, overall good product so far, Ciara Power Removes spots overnight. (verified owner) – 27/01/2020. FREE tracked delivery on UK orders >£20. Kayleigh Edwards It helps calm the redness and reduces the size of large under the skin spots too. Even with good skincare due to hormones I will get the odd spot, by putting this patch on will get rid of the oils and impurities that cause the spot. (verified owner) – 13/05/2020, Don’t know what i would do without these they are lifesavers, I recommend to everyone, nicollecastrog It saved my skin in some instances. I get really painful pimples on my chin and these patches help clear them up in a couple of days! Wash and dry the targeted area you want to treat. Save 20% on selected COSRX. I bought a lot of them since I have pimple appearing every now and then. victoria.ciechanowska I have really been struggling with acne, and these plasters are the best thing for them. For these they really help to 'melt' them away so they dont ever come to a head. Amazing little things! everyone needs a packet or five. At times, for me, they actually have made large, lumpy pimples with multiple heads almost disappear over night! } COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch (18 Patches) Save 20% + extra 10% off - use code: CMBEAUTY Save 20% + extra 10% off - use code: CMBEAUTY. In the past I've ordered them from another website but I've had to wait around 1.5 weeks before they arrive so I'm glad I've managed to find a U.K based supplier. Love it! These are a lifesaver! SKIN TYPES GOOD FOR: - All skin types, especially pimple-prone skin BENEFITS - Comes with 24 patches in three different sizes Now I wack one of these patches on and in the mornings it’s visibly reduced and started to heal. Love it. Would highly recommend! I would argue their “invisibility” - I wore one to work one day and it was definitely visible but it’s in no way an issue for me. (verified owner) – 05/06/2019. it does what its supposed to and i was so happy with the result, i wasn’t sure if it would actually work as nothing has ever worked for my skin but i took it off in the morning and wow! xxx. Glad to find these on a UK site too as the delivery is so quick! (verified owner) – 05/07/2020. It also stops you from picking and touching. I applied patches to some pimples and went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning there was no difference. must have! (verified owner) – 19/05/2020. It is an amazing product, it’s a real life saver. Will be buying again 100%. I've been looking for something like this forever and finally found this product by CosrX! They work best on whiteheads but I’ve used them on other spots too. I have little doubt that the serum on this product actually lifts anything. Great to wear overnight, helps getting rid of spots, makes them smaller and less visible! Will be ordering more, These little patches are amazing although I find they only work on spots that are really close to the surface, I haven't noticed a difference when using them on anything which isn't already about to come out. If you place it on a pimple that doesn’t have a white head or an opening it will not work to suck out the gunk inside. 2. I hate having to wear make up too, especially when my skin has broken out and I have to try and cover a few spots. } Free International delivery on orders >£100. 100% recommend! Also really helps to prevent bacteria to come in. The patches help the spot heal faster also! Do it the Korean way! Sometimes it takes a few days of constant use for the cysts to settle down completely but they do work. The product I’ve been waiting for all my life. Offer valid for a limited time only. So impressed with this product! These little pimple patches are an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads and picked zits disappear by morning. Yuck! Sharon Raitt It goes away quicker. I usually get whiteheads that take many days to go away. (verified owner) – 14/05/2020, Works fantastic overnight! Brilliant! I will order more once i’m halfway finished with the one i bought. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a thin clear hydrocolloid patch that helps treat acne, pimples and acne scars. Similar to the texture of a hydrogel sheet mask, it adheres to skin well, seals around the acne to protect it from bacteria and dirt (which is what causes them in the first place) while maintaining the moisture level inside. took the redness out of the spots the first morning then reduced the size and appearance by the second morning. Great for several types of spots. (verified owner) – 18/09/2020. Will have to stock up on some more soon! I'm so glad I found those things I suffer from really painful brake outs of acne that live scares those plasters works wonders heal them without living any marks you just put them when goes to sleep next morning pimple is almost gone The patches reduce inflammation and redness, and there's satisfaction in seeing spots that usually last a fortnight come to a head overnight! Just left the patch overnight and the acne spots were much smaller or disappeared the next day. I keep them on overnight and within 2 days the spot clears up. I tried wearing it once to work but wouldn't recommend it, as applying the concealer on top of it makes it much more evident. They really are life savers!! Just not for my hormonal acne. I love these things, i always found that once I’d ‘dealt with’ a spot it took ages to heal or even came back. Highly recommended. (verified owner) – 13/05/2019, These are a life-changer!! Amazing There’s clearly a reason why similar patches I’ve seen are nearly £20 and these are £4, Silvia Alexandra It dries up pimples fast and prevents scarring. These little patches are life saving. The key is to leave on the patch as long as possible, until the surface appears white. katherine treweek Description. It cuts spot duration time down so much. A must have and I will be stocking up! I have less break outs and my skin is looking much better. I highly recommend trying it out. Cosrx acne pimple master patch protects the wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains the humidity of skin to prevent further breakouts. Excellent work Cosrx!! I’m trying to heal some of really nasty spots my face keeps coming up with and these have helped so much - it is also weirdly satysfying to see them “pull” all the gunk out. Definitely will be buying again! (verified owner) – 24/10/2018, This product is amazing, it deals with my hormonal acne like nothing else! There aren’t many in the pack but at least they come in different sizes. Also to mention, absolutely fantastic service from Maree with super speedy delivery - thank you! While they stopped me from picking at my acne (good!! £4.80. (verified owner) – 30/11/2018, leiyaeighteen_35 I already used 4 packages of this stuff and keep on coming back for more. Some patches are also infused with acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and tea tree oil. I want to receive updates about products and promotions. (verified owner) – 02/06/2019. I’m using these rarely, just as a cover to stop any dirt or crap making my pimples worse, but they didn’t improve them! Also, you only get one sheet of patches, which for the price is really irritating. Love them, really reduce the redness of spots overnight! Like the patch had sucked all the badness to the surface. Didn't really make much difference to spots. These are great: so effective. Tear patch from protective film and apply on the problem spot. Use in the evening before bed. I was sceptical at first, but these are just fantastic. The patch may turn white and swell due to absorption of exudation. Wish each sheet had more medium sized patches on! Finally, an acne treatment that treats acne for what it really is, an infected wound. This patch is amazing. Korean skincare in UK. (verified owner) – 08/11/2018. I have just ordered my second packet to keep for any random spots him (or me) may get. (verified owner) – 20/01/2020, These patches are so great I love them for my acne prone skin and they help protect and heal my pimples and stop me from picking them, Elizabeth Connolly The uniquely developed hydrocolloid material effectively extracts impurities and creates a moist environment, which makes the healing process faster. forms: { Cleanse the area around problem spot. BRILLIANT They like miracle plasters! To has gotten me into the habit of not picking spots. on: function(evt, cb) { It’s all over with in 48 hours. & came with some cute samples. Also love that these are transparent so I can wear them out to the shops etc and it's not so obvious that I have a spot on my face. I’ve used these for the first time today on blemishes and I’m honestly amazed, they pulled out impurities and they weren’t even whiteheads! I’m very pleased. Didn't do a thing. I’m obsessed with these patches I use them now to calm down my hormonal acne and breakouts, Danielle Hegarty ”. Really impressed with this product! Definitely going to buy more. These patches are great! I saw this product and thought to give it a go and I am amazed at how well it reduces the size and the redness of the spots overnight. I love them for those painful lumpy spots that 'sit under the skin'. On Amazon, the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patches - with each pack containing 24 blemish patches in three sizes - has over 600 customer reviews, with … My pimples are disappearing over night/ two nights at most. Whenever a spot occurs or even forms I put one on and the next day is dry and almost if not gone completely. Obsessed with these patches!! I had been worried that the stickers would come off during the night as I move a lot in my sleep, but I didn’t need to worry as they didn’t budge at all. Remove in the morning. Definitely made some spots go down and become less red, I left on overnight and some of the morning a total of about 12 hours, I have bad skin and stubborn spots so it didn’t work the first time on a couple other spots but that is my own (frustrating) skin, so I have put some more on these spots and I can see from the patch that it’s worked this time! } Highly recommend these patches. Get rid of your spots quick and fast with the Acne Pimple Master Patches from COSRX. Shop now. I bought these originally to try to help some cystic acne around my chin & neck (which I've realised is hormonal & these don't help with, through no fault of the product!). It didn’t cause a reaction but literally nothing happened. Very happy to have found them. Leave it overnight and the spot comes to its head in the morning. These tiny circles are hydrocolloid dressings. The weightless patches help target spots and breakout-causing bacteria, whilst minimising the appearance of blemishes, redness and to leave skin clear, fresh and soothed. It comes in different size and it really does help to reduce my pimple over night. (verified owner) – 14/01/2019. (verified owner) – 03/05/2019, Millie Sherwood , Great product works very well in reducing spots overnight, Colleen agius x, Excellent!! The spot had visably shrunk and skipped from stage one to the last, really impressed! I normally use mine overnight and they are so effective. I leave a few on over night and the redness/ soreness is 80% less. Plus really good for skin pickers (like me) to wean yourself off of picking your spots and pretty invisible, even during the daytime. They're only good overnight or a day spent hiding in the house, otherwise they look worse than the spot! Sizes of patches Every pack contains a total of 24 patches in sizes S (10 dots), M (5 dots), and L (9 dots). If this happens, replace with a new patch. + 12mm X 9ea.) Definitely recommend, Shannon Patterson I wish these had been around as a teen. At first, I was skeptical about them because most brands are useless but this one works and they work quickly. Grace Holtom (verified owner) – 05/02/2019, “I loved it! I LOVE these. Very good for reducing size of spots, works better when left overnight. I suffer badly from under-skin spots, particularly on my chin. Really great value for money. Superb acne product. Amazing product, helped get rid of spots extremely quickly, crystalyap97 Pimples simply disappear overnight. love these!! This is a smaller haul than usual but i just needed to restock my favourites. These patches are literally my life savers! Very happy with the results. I've been using this before bed and I've noticed a big difference to my blemishes in the morning. It works! It literally had almost disappeared! Any patch will make whiteheads, blackheads and picked zits to disappear overnight without creating a dry patch. Reduce the size of the pimple over night! They come in different sizes and suck all the bad stuff out of your skin in no time. These are so good! You can see how well it’s working by the white colour change of the patch after you remove it, Kate Guina Lifesaver These really do great things for spots at several stages. Absolutely amazing product! It even helps my hormonal under the skin acne appear less angry and it goes away a lot quicker with the use of these patches! These are brilliant, have made a massive difference to my skin. I bought these for my son who had a bad outbreak of spots on his forehead and around his nose. These patches are really truly a miracle!! (verified owner) – 21/02/2019. I absolutely love these patches! !xxxx, Great quality Thank you Maree! It’s never reduced the redness or the spot, it’s never turned white, the puss is still there. Grace Holtom These thin, clear patches adhere to your skin and work to protect blemishes against infection whilst extracting the bacteria and gunk from your blackheads and pimples. My spots are gone or considerably smaller overnight. Bought these for my son who's acne has been pretty awful. Thank god I discovered this and stopped using drying lotions. Great product. And it makes the small spots gone the next day. This will stop the insane urge to pick at your skin and pop your pimples. In 2015, COSRX listened to your voice and created a skin-friendly Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser to introduce you to a healthy way to care for the skin, and to help enhance your overall beauty life style. These work and i absolutely love them; i'm off to order more. this is a repurchase, first time ordering from skinsider and arrived within 3 days! 4. These little pimple patches are an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads and picked zits disappear by morning.The thin clear hydrocolloid patch will stay on through showering and washing With a pimple patch. Bestest thing ever for pimples. It helps to dry out the pimples, reduces the size, it stays on very well and it’s barely noticeable. 3. They come in a ... COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch. (verified owner) – 03/01/2020, Life saver. It sticks really well to the skin and covers it good, sometimes you can’t even tell it’s there. FREE UK Delivery Over £25 Refer a friend and save £5 Black Friday - Save up to 50% Save up to 50 ... COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch (24 Patches) 4.3 Stars 119 Reviews 4.3 119. They come in a range of sizes to help ward off any size spot! I love this product! I sometimes find if I use a spot target treatment that is too drying, I end up breaking more. Great speedy delivery from Beauty and Seoul! Fast & free shipping available from Melbourne! Crafted to reduce redness and inflammation, these waterproof pimple patches reduce acne scarring and infection. Miracle workers! I used them overnight and the next morning almost all my spots were gone! I originally found these on Amazon looking for little round plasters. I love COSRX pimple patches. I've been using these patches for a while now and they're fab! Bonus, it stops me from touching them and making them worse and also prevents any bacteria from getting in to already open spots. Saw everyone raving about this and thought about giving it a shot. 10/10. Once after squeezing a really large irritated pimple, I wore the patch overnight and it pretty much flattened the angry red mound and helped heal over the broken skin. After buying it first from this website I'm now on my fourth pack of buying these! great for clearing up breakouts, doesn’t completely get rid of spots but definitely helps, works really well with the COSRX spot cream!! I'm all the way from the UK and this is now the only website I have found that charges these acne patches at a very reasonable price, everywhere else is a little too much and amazon has stopped selling the Cosrx brand. If this happens, replace with a new patch. Sometimes takes a few patches to get rid of a big zit but overall a really effective way to target and reduce spots. Doesn’t make your skin flaky, gets rid of the spot and the redness as well. Only wish they came with more! These work well on small pimple and white heads I wouldn't suggest for big pimples. (verified owner) – 03/07/2020, Julie Luu I've tried patches before from other brands and have ALWAYS been left disappointed. They’re also reasonably priced (other sites charge £9+). It allows me to resist picking and helps heal my face! Skinsider is an authorized distributor of COSRX cosmetics. They are also really comfortable, stay on all night and don’t dry out the skin at all. I am prone to big painful spots but when I put the patches on overnight the spots are flat by the morning so I’m less likely to squeeze and pick which would end up scarring my face.