Cumalative school GPA calculator works with any scale, including the 4.0 scale. Credit is not given for grades lower than a C+ or 67%. Iqra university EDC campus located at Iqra University, Karachi 75500, ... Block 5 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karac... Closed Now! so can i apply to MBA admission criteria? At least fifty percentage marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre- Engineering Examination. Where your future begins. Download App; Download App; Welcome to Iqra University. Sir plz tell me BS in softwear engineering ki prepration kaha se kare koi book wagera ka naam jiss se prepration hosake aur kiss kiss subject ki prepration kare????? Every year merit is totally different. Currently, Iqra University has campuses in all Provincial Capitals of Pakistan and Iqra University - Gulshan Campus - Home | Facebook Best www.facebook.com. I, (Applicant No: 0) son/daughter of solemnly affirm and undertake that I have been provisionally admitted in Iqra University programme as a "result awaiting / document awaiting" student. I want to take addmission nd i have passed my intermadiate exams. Or. Download App; Download App; Welcome to Iqra University. For Admission in B.Com you have 50% marks in I.COM. in Campus, Gulshan, Iqra, IU, IULMS, Karachi, University - on 1:19 AM - No comments Here are the following links for accessing IULMS: Link 1 - Iqra Gulshan IULMS I am a student in iqra university. An Exclusive Interview with HUNAID H. LAKHANI, Chancellor – IQRA UNIVERSITY. You need to contact with admission cell of Iqra University Gulshan Campus. Applicants should have minimum higher 45%(2nd division) in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board. The Government of Sindh chartered the University; vide Sindh Ordinance VI of 2000. Portal for IUGC's students, staff and faculty to access their account. eRozgaar Scheme Registration 2020 Online Training Program By Punjab (PITB), HEC Banned Admission for Barani University (Agriculture University) Due to Violation of Rules & Law, Ghazi University Admission 2020 Last date Eligibility Fee Structure, Sarhad University Peshawar Admission 2020 Last Date Eligibility, Form, Last Date of Form Submission 05 May, 2018. Click Here for Latest Business School's Research Ranking of Pakistan. thank you. You can find new, Iqra University Gulshan Campus Admission 2018. The course exemption will not reduce the total number of required courses or credit hours. Matriculation Marks sheet/ O’ levels Marks sheet. The decision of the Registrar in accepting or rejecting a case of course exemption will be final. Password Iqra University Gulshan Campus Admission 2018. It has additional campuses in other parts of the city as well as in Islamabad.Iqra University was ranked as the number 1 business school in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in the rankings announced in 2016. sir i want to take admission in bcs how much per% should b required. Minimum CGPA should be 3.0 on a scale of 4. i want to b tech admission plzz tell me marit. I am planning to take admission in M.Phil.But their hostles facility is only for foriegn students.I am hyderabad,need hostle facility in Iqra. Report this profile About Hi! Important 2020 Admission Date for BBA-H, MBA, BS Advertising, Animation Film & TV, BSCS, ADE, B.ED, M.ED, MPhil and Ph.D. in Education, English and Business Administration Admissions Open at Iqra University's Gulshan Campus, Karachi for the batch Fall 2018. IQRA UNIVERSITY GULSHAN CAMPUS Assignment#2 MULTIVARIATE CALCULUS Facilitator: Dr. Nadeem Alam Khan (Relative Extrema, Absolute Extrema, Double Integral in Rectangular, Non-Rectangular Region) Q#1 Locate all relative maxima and minima, and saddle points. The number of credit hours needed to be completed for the award of a degree will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission. iqra university. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible. Iqra University is chartered by the Government of Sindh vide Sindh Government Ordinance No. Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible. All transfer courses taken at bachelor level from Polytechnic Institutions with degree awarding status and foreign community Institutes that can award degrees will be reviewed individually by the Head of the Department and any transfers must be approved by the Dean. Last Date of form submissions: 3rd January, 2019. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. i want to know admission about MBA i am student of BSCS 8th semester from UET Peshawar inshAllah i will pass out in july. One of the highest ranked university of Pakistan, No.1 Business School as ranked by HEC. I want to admission in bscs BT I don’t know what they want marks. sir when is the entry test of iqra uni karachi? Applicants must have a minimum of 18 years of relevant schooling from HEC recognized institutions. Iqra University (اقراء یونیورسٹی) is a Private University primarily located in the Defence Area of Karachi, Pakistan. unki engineering ka value hai? Bcom k liye minimum kitni % required he???? You apply online through official webpage. The student will take prior permission from the University for the courses he requires to do for completion of degree program. Our financial aid programme includes need-based grants and scholarships, merit-based fellowships, educational loans, work-study and teaching assistantships. The selection of credit hours essential to be finished for the honour of a degree will be relating to the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission. ... UAN: 111-11-IQRA (4772) Gulshan Campus. Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination. Acceptability of transfer credits to a student’s academic curriculum is determined by the Head of the Department where the application is being made. For an acquiring country, like Pakistan, a requirement-oriented labour force ablaze with specialized superiority can bring about an information wave. Login here using your username and password (Cookies must be enabled in your browser) All prospective transfer students must complete Iqra University’s entrance requirements. Principally the maximum credits for work done before joining the Iqra University will be considered only up to 50% of the Bachelor’s and Master’s program to which the application is being made. Currently admission are closed now. IULMS is Iqra University Learning Management System. Information about the Academic Calender. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 50% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). Respected Sir, Institutions which discuss both split and CGPA on the Degree / Transcript must fulfill the over qualification of 2. 1st division in B. Sc. Lecturers Requirements: First Class Master Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3rd After graduating in Business Administration from The American College, Los Angeles, in 1997, Mr. Lakhani graduated from the Owner-President Management Program at Harvard Business School, USA, in 2006.In 1998, Mr. Lakhani initiated Iqra University to offer international quality education to the people of Pakistan. Grades from other institutions are not included in the calculation of Iqra. Admissions at IQ Gulshan Campus are available on merit to each and every student regardless of nationality, gender, ethnic backdrop, creed, socio-economic status or any alternative factor. The application for credit transfer will be submitted by the student on a required form supported by the following document. Iqra University is No.1 Business School of Pakistan. One of the highest ranked university of Pakistan, No.1 Business School as ranked by HEC. NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum 60% marks or GRE Subject Test conducted by the ETS with minimum 60% percentile Score. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). Candidates from known universities / degree awarding institutions which honour degrees on CGPA basis, must have a minimal of 2. The university supports this level of achievement and rewards students whose performance merits special attention. I get 59% in my 1st year and I want to get admission in engineering field so i can apply for test and please send me test dates, I get 59% in my 1st year and I want to get admission in engineering field so i can apply for test and please send me test dates, Your email address will not be published. In case of exemption a course exemption form must be properly filled. A minimum of sixty percent marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission towards appropriated seats in the exact discipline of Engineering in which he or she has exceeded the Diploma Examination. All candidates must go by way of the Entry Test and Appointment Procedure to demonstrate their possibilities for finishing their particular programs. (function() { var hs = document.createElement('script'); hs.type = 'text/javascript'; hs.async = true; Iqra University jobs are updated here on PaperPk.com / PaperAds.com daily from Monday to Sunday. I want to know about fee structure in. I am fully aware that my admission is conditional subject to passing my pre-requisite Degree with a minimum of marks. Remedial, vocational, technical, highly specialized and personal development courses are not accepted for credit. All candidates for admission are essential to efficiently full admission conditions for their individual programs. This video is short tour of Gulshan Campus of IU. In case of result/ final document awaiting applicants: 2 photocopies of part-1 marksheet/ Previous gradesheets, 2 photocopies of part-2 admit card/ Statement of entry. (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(hs); But last date of Form Submission 16 Octo. Welcome to revolution in education – IQRA University. })(); Did you find apk for android? Sir plz tell me what % is required for BS in softwear engineering. For admission in B. E. a candidate must have: Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Click Here for Latest Business School's Research Ranking of Pakistan Fee Structure will be detailed mentioned in the prospectus. IQRA offers admissions in different fields of study for Bachelor, Master and PHD Programs. Please let me know that I have 40% in Fsc may I take admission in any faculty like B.B.A or something else kindly guide me. For a developing country, like Pakistan, a demand oriented workforce afire with professional excellence can bring about a knowledge revolution. For Admission in BBA you must have 50% marks in FA. IQRA UNIVERSITY. Welcome to this revolution in education at IQRA University. The minimum CGPA should be 3.0 (on a scale of 4) in MS/Mphil/Equivalent Degree for admission into PhD. Important 2020 Admission Date for BBA-H, MBA, BS Advertising, Animation Film & TV, BSCS, ADE, B.ED, M.ED, MPhil and Ph.D. in Education, English and Business Administration. Intermediate Mark sheet Certificate/ A’ levels Mark sheet. VI of 2000. (Aristotle)” For a developing country, like Pakistan, a demand-oriented workforce ablaze with professional excellence can bring about a knowledge revolution. The selection of credit hrs needed to be carried out for the honour of a degree will be in accordance with the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission. Yes, Admission are open now. Welcome to IQRA University Islamabad Campus Iqra University traces its geneses to January 1998, when it started its operations in Karachi. and PhD applicants only), Pay order of Rs. accounting; airport; amusement park; art gallery; Atm; bakery; Bank; bar; beauty salon; book store please let me know that i have 48% in F.A may i take admission in any faculty like B.B.A or something else kindly guide me. If the course content is similar to the course content at Iqra to the extent of a minimum 60%, the course credit will be considered for transfer. Registration Number. i wanna take admission in Mcs please guide me in this regard. A candidate having a collaboration of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also entitled. Students achieving 4 GPA will be offered a scholarship of … The course outline and teaching plan of the course that was completed in a different University/Institution and which is being nominated for credit transfer. Free online IQRA University Islamabad Campus GPA calculator for college, university, and high school (hs) classes. Candidates from known universities / degree awarding institutions which honour degrees on the split basis, must have a minimal of 2nd Division in the appropriate domain of study offered the Division is described on the Degree/ Transcript. Iqra University Gulshan campus. The Iqra University has a number state of the art campuses built in Karachi that provide a roster of facilities and amenities to the students. how and where i submit my application foam?? A lower level degree course is non transferable to higher level degree program such as a course done at Bachelors level is non transferable to Master program. Your email address will not be published. I wanna take admission in MBA. We have following positions available at present. Announcing the extension of Islamabad Campus at Chak Shahzad, offering courses ranging from BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering, BS Artificial Intelligence, Bachelors of Business Administration, BS Accounting and Finance, BS Economics and Finance and Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Login to continue. Technologically equipped classrooms, with high-tech computer laboratories incorporated with high-speed internet facilities and rich Information Resource Centre are established at all campuses for comprehensive academic training. now i want to connect with those experienced peoples wo guide me about my future and my career. Virtual Learning Environment. Last Date of Form Submission 16 Octo. The course work being sought for credit transfer has been completed at a HEC recognized educational institution. If the institution is operating on a scale other than 4, the CGPA will be modified to a scale of 4. It's All About [Iqra University - Gulshan Campus 2] _Hasync.push(['Histats.fasi', '1']); Yes, dear the admission date will be extended previous admission date for entry test is 29 Octo. Candidates should have the minimal second division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or comparable from a known Institute/Board. IQRA University incessantly strives to create congenial learning environment with scholastic facilities at all campuses. Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For admission in B.E. Plz give me information from bba in I.q for admission. Reviews from Iqra University employees about Iqra University culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Can you please tell me when admission opens in north nazimabad? Yes, you apply for admission in next advertisement. (The minimal threshold is subject to version as per Government Protection plan). A course exempted elsewhere is non transferable until and unless it is pursued as a regular course. Sir, You will get admission form from campus and also apply on line from website. Equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission in case of foreign Degree. _Hasync.push(['Histats.start', '1,4332855,4,0,0,0,00010000']); Required fields are marked *. We provide the best information about Iqra University Gulshan Campus Admission 2018. Presented to the Faculty of the Department of Management Sciences INDUS University Gulshan Campus In the fulfillment of the Or, At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Medical Examination with Additional Mathematics. SO, I have not give you a confirm figure of merit. Respected Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Iqra University - Gulshan Campus 2, Karachi, Pakistan. an applicant must have: At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. If any student is awarded with exemption in any of his course based on his past academic than that course will be replaced by another course. 10K likes. (pass) Examination from an HEC known institution with Mathematics, Physics, and one recommended course determined from Chemistry or Statistics. sir kindly conform me the date of entry test of B.EE because when I visited your web there was written 30 nov 2014 nd here is 29 nov. Our dedicated team update all new Iqra University IU jobs ads from Roznama Jang, Express, Nawaiwaqt and Dawn newspapers daily in 2020 Jobs Opportunity in Iqra University 2016. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Information about any queries in your mind leave a comment in the box and stay with entiretest.com, Thanks… Click Here for Latest CIEC Ranking. Welcome to IQRA University Gulshan Campus “We are what we consistently do; excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. Candidates acquiring A levels or other international qualifications must offer an equivalence certificate with at minimum fifty percent marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). You will need to get 50% marks in FSC for applying in BSCS. MBA with a minimum of 90 Credit hours (with 2 year bachelor’s programme) in the relevant field of study. Entry Test should be held on date mentioned in the post. All admissions will remain provisional and subject to verification of relevant academic documents. You need obtained minimum 50% marks in FSc for get admission in BBA. Yes, dear you will apply for MSCS. PaperPk Provide All Latest Jobs Ads in Iqra University 2016.The Iqra University is a private university primarily … MBA with a minimum of 36 Credit hours (with 4 year bachelor’s programme) in the relevant field of study. Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC (in case of foreign qualifications). Login here using your username and password (Cookies must be enabled in your browser) If you have 50% marks in FSC then you apply for admission in BSCS and BSIT. The course contact hours and the name of the faculty who taught the course along with the relevant grades. MS/Mphil in Computer Sciences with a minimum of 36 credit hours out of which course work should be of 24 credit hours. What. Students are advised to check with the Admissions Office and Head of Department to determine the acceptability of credit from other Institutions. View accounting paper.docx from FINANCE 101238 at Iqra University, Karachi. IQRA University is committed to working with all deserving students to assist them in financing their graduate education. 1000/- only in the name of Iqra University. var _Hasync= _Hasync|| []; Credit Transfer cases will not be entertained after a student has started the program of study. Iqra University Islamabad Campus PIES - Chack Shahzad. Click Here for Latest Business School's Research Ranking of Pakistan, Copyright 2020 Iqra University | All Rights Reserved. 5 CGPA on a scale of 4 in the related domain of study as talked about on Degree / Transcript. The Iqra University is a Multi-campus University based in two cities of Pakistan so that it can cater maximum number of students. The main campus of the Iqra University resides in Defense Karachi. Regards, From Entireeducation Team. Student left with up to 6 Credit Hours, i.e. Please send your resume on hrd@iqra.edu.pk Given below are the eligibility criteria for appointment of teachers in the Department of Management Sciences. 2 Courses to complete his degree program will be allowed transfer of credits from any recognized international universities with following semesters and conditions: The university should be recognized by the local Government of Education, with at-least 60% course content similar to Iqra University. Eligibility for a programme will be determined on the basis of the degree on the strength of which the candidate is applying. You need to obtained minimum 50% marks in FSc for get admission in Software Engineering. The Gulshan Campus has campuses in all 4 provinces and positively collaborates with international universities. Official Site: Iqra University Gulshan Campus, last date and procedure for the admission in BCS in computer science in 2012 session, Last date and procedure for admission in BCS in comuter science in Iqra Gulshun campus,1n 2012 session. Click Here for Latest CIEC Ranking. Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. Last Date to Apply is Thursday, August 30, 2018. for Eligibility and Details visit Computer Zila (CZ) hs.src = ('//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js'); NTS score card (for MPhil. Delightful to this emerging trend in education at Iqra University Gulshan Campus admission section. Candidates having “A” levels or alternative international qualifications must offer an equivalence certificate released by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). Salam sir … Can yew tell me .. for bba hai admissions are open yet ot not ?? Degree from this university should have value but your skills, abilites and knowledge depends a lot. _Hasync.push(['Histats.track_hits', '']); Secondly, you need to get minimum 75% marks in FSc for getting admission in BSCS. 5 CGPA on a scale of 4. From Spring-2020 onwards, for admission in BS(CS)/BS(SE)/BS(AI), an applicant must have: At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination.