Everything You Need to Know About Korean Beauty Brand COSRX! Additionally, the product is free of artificial coloring and known skin irritants such as drying alcohols. Additionally, the scent doesn’t linger and is quickly lost as soon as it starts to lather. The Advanced Snail Mucin 96 Power Essence is formulated with snail secretion filtrate in order to give your skin a shot of hydration and intense repair. Founded in 2013, the South Korean skincare brand COSRX now boasts a high degree of recognition in Southeast Asia. Spend $65 AUD more and get free shipping! Buy COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence at YesStyle.com! Here are some of the products I’ve tried and really enjoyed using: This gentle and delicate cleanser is a product of crowdsourcing feedback from the customers and probably the biggest reason that made me want to give it a try. This is excellent because it minimizes the waste from cotton pads and the fine mist feels refreshing on the skin. 1; 2; 3; COSRX Brand History: Visit the official website. https://theskincareculture.com/cosrx-korean-skincare-review It is a great product for all skin types including oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin. The product is formulated with a low pH that almost mimics the skin’s natural state and the superstar ingredient in it is a healthy dose of antibacterial tea tree along with Saccharomyces ferment, which is a fermented yeast that is partly responsible for the bright and hydrated glow after using it. Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner is Now Available at Nudie Glow! Aromatica is a cruelty-free brand, and most of its popular products are also vegan. The brand defines itself as a solution to all your skin problems. Transform your skin with elemnts such as snail mucin, yeast ferment & more. I created this website to teach my readers how to take great care of their skin and I also like to occasionally share my honest opinions on skincare products I’ve tried. Additionally, it has no artificial color, sits comfortably on the face, and adds moisture and hydration with a faint glow. … We suggest a new standard of good cosmetics with the spirit of … Occasionally I also share my honest opinions on skincare products I’ve tried. Key Ingredients: Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water 75%, Glycolic Acid (AHA) 7%, Suitable for all skin types, but start with every other night application first, Eliminates blackheads and dead skin cells, cleans up clogged pores, Key Ingredients: Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 67.80%, Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%, Suitable for all skin types, but do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin, Clears out skin congestion, while tightening and minimising the appearance of enlarged pores, Key Ingredients: Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 88.0%, Betaine Salicylate 0.1%, Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin types with enlarged pores, Since this liquid contains only 0.1% of BHA, it can be used with other AHA or BHA products (yay, acid layering! Cosrx. Now, that particular launch did draw me back to the brand, since it seemed so pleasantly “old school” and much more in line with what made COSRX such a wonderful and accessible K-beauty brand. The best Korean skincare brands COSRX. COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser, COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence, COSRX Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence, COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence, COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning Emulsion, COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap, COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask, COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask, All About Korean Face Masks - How, When and Why You Should Use One. However, the scent is completely natural and it contains zero fragrance. Read our guide to cruelty free & vegan-friendly K-beauty products. COSRX Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence 100ml $ 26.00. ULTA Beauty Logo grey on white background. Their journey started in 2013. In 2015, COSRX listened to your voice and created a skin-friendly Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser to introduce you to a healthy way to care for the skin, and to help enhance your overall beauty life style. Everything You Need to Know About Korean Beauty Brand COSRX! You can learn more about me here and you can also follow me on Twitter. Official website of Korea Cosmetic Mall for global customers Skincare brands in Korea … Buy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. COSRX has become the top favorite Korean cosmetic brand … Good, Bad and Okish – COSRX Brand Review ✖ James Welsh (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6s2DzBNyMA), Krave Beauty Review (My Favorite Products), By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water Review, Esthetician’s Tips For The Perfect Body Skincare Routine, 10 Things That Completely Changed My Skin. 5 Best Anti-Aging Skincare Habits To Have In Your 20s, Best Skincare Routine When On Tretinoin (Retin-A), FOREO Sweden: BEAR vs. BEAR Mini (Comparison Review), Paula’s Choice Resist Sunscreens Comparison Review, Review: Ultrasonic Scrub Device By Touch Beauty, Paula’s Choice BHA Comparison (CLEAR vs. PERFECTING), 10 Things That Will Completely Transform Your Skin, Drunk Elephant vs Paula’s Choice Overnight Masks Comparison, Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Review, 5 Best Sunscreens Without Oxybenzone And Octinoxate, 5 Best Products To Get Rid of Closed Comedones, COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion Review, Podcast: Best Skincare Tips and Biggest Skincare Mistakes, Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial Review, The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Vs Marine Hyaluronics, 5 Best Products To Unclog Pores (It’s Easier Than You Think), Inkey List Niacinamide vs. Over the past couple years, Cosrx has built up a cult following — not only in America but also Korea. It is effective in balancing the skin’s pH level after washing, and it has a pH level of 6. The BHA Power Liquid has no artificial fragrance, therefore, although I was expecting somewhat of smell, this truly smells like absolutely nothing. It feels a little sticky to the touch, so if that’s something you are picky about, it is probably best for you to invest in another essence instead. It has a gel consistency that also doubles as a foaming cleanser. Additionally, they heat their mesh nets in order to increase humidity for a terrarium effect and this, in turn, ramps up the mucin production. I did extensive research on their ingredients before buying them, but I always have this nagging feeling in the back of my head that no matter how good the ingredients are, there might be something that might not get along with my skin. Cherished by both veteran Korean Beauty Products fans and easygoing skincare devotees, COSRX is a brand known for creating a portion of Korean best skincare products. COSRX is very transparent on how they extract their ingredients and they have disclosed on numerous occasions that no animals are harmed during the production of their products. How Often Can You Use a High Frequency Machine? The result is a refined complexion, thoroughly cleansed, and hydrated skin that feels soft and plump. However, it does lather up quite nicely and it could probably pass as a good cleansing product for light makeup, but having an oil cleanse or decent micellar water is always a better idea. Snail mucin has the ability to repair everything from dry patches, to soothing and softening acne-breakouts, while helping your skin achieve that healthy and radiant glow. The toner has zero fragrance and is alcohol-free, which I appreciate. The cleanser works great for acne-prone and oily skin types, due to the antibacterial and pore-cleansing ingredients. This ingredient contains high levels of hyaluronic acid and is responsible for giving the skin super intense repair and hydration. This Korean skin care company was founded on the idea of avoiding … The Best-Selling Korean Skincare Brands 1. About COSRX Korea. Australia's leading Korean Beauty & Skincare store. Additionally, besides being one of the most popular brands in Korea, COSRX has built up cult following also in America and Europe seems to be jumping on the K-beauty wagon equally fast. Exfoliates skin to help reveal a more radiant, even-toned complexion. The essence has a whopping 96% snail secretion filtrate, thus the name. Acne is one of the most sensitive topics when it comes to beauty, just like oily skin.That’s why we’ve written down our list with the Best Korean Skincare Products for Acne, in the hope to help all the … By incorporating natural and skin-friendly ingredients like snail mucin and yeast ferment, this high-performance Korean beauty brand … It’s easy to see why COSRX is such a beloved Korean Beauty brand in Australia (and around the world) — Not only are their products affordable and fuss-free, they are also known to deliver results. COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence Formulated with a whopping 96% Snail Secretion Filtrate, COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence is one of the best-selling essences in the Korean beauty market nowadays.