You can absolutely use fresh cauliflower rice, or rice it yourself if you’re working with a head of cauliflower. Back before it was easy to get it pre-“riced” I never thought the work it took to “rice” it was worth my time. Feel free to add additional veggies like fresh mushrooms, green onions or maybe even spinach for color and flavor. I do a little too much of everything (except cleaning), and I enjoy laughing at myself. Try keto shrimp fried rice! Remove to a plate and turn the heat to medium. It was as pretty as it was a flavor explosion. Serve right away. white and green parts separated - thinly sliced, (this is a paleo and Whole30 friendly equivalent of soy sauce), Cauliflower Risotto with Bacon and Mushrooms {Paleo, Whole30, Keto}, Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice {Paleo, Whole30, Keto}, Hawaiian Cauliflower Fried Rice {Paleo, Whole30}, scallions, white and green parts separated. Did you know I once hated cauliflower rice? So this post is actually a 2 for 1 kind of deal, you’ll find both recipes, Keto Fried Rice and Keto Shrimp Sauce … Pair this crispy battered shrimp with low carb veggies chips, or with a side of cauliflower mashed potatoes, cauliflower mac, … And there will be a next time ASAP. Simple ingredients make a delicious stir fry. That means everything is thrown into one skillet and cooked until done. It’s that good! This keto-friendly fried rice takes … If you want perfectly cooked salmon every time, you have to cook it in the air fryer. Just kidding. Heat a large skillet or wok for 2 minutes. Heat a skillet with the oils. I added sliced water chestnuts to add some crunch. Add in the shrimp and eggs and stir and cook 30-60 seconds to heat through, then remove from heat. I think she said 10 times – Thank you mommy! I made this for my 16 year old son he absolutely loved it. Combine the almond flour and grated parmesan in a bowl. Add the second tablespoon of oil or ghee to the skillet and adjust heat medium high. I didn’t really start loving cauliflower at all until I made it “fried rice” style in this recipe with chicken and bacon. If you are a fan of cauliflower rice, you have to try this keto fried rice with shrimp. Leftovers can be saved in the sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. 2 tablespoons butter. Thank you! Add in the cauliflower rice, coconut aminos and sesame oil and stir to combine. This keto air fryer salmon recipe is simple yet yields the best flavor when air fried, leaving the skin crispy and the flesh light and flaky. Once hot, add 1 Tbsp avocado oil or ghee. This makes them super easy to make and decreases the carb content, making them perfect for low-carb, keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, and Paleo diets. Instead of using bread crumbs, like most shrimp cake and fritter recipes, this recipe uses almond flour. Try to stay away from frozen vegetables that have lots of carrots, peas or water chestnuts as these are higher in carbs. This Keto Fried Rice is totally delicious with our Japanese Shrimp Sauce! I’ve not had much luck finding a frozen shrimp with clean ingredients. Keto Shrimp Fried Rice. Even the kiddos approved! It full of flavor, healthy and has only 4.0g net carbs and 188 calories! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Made this and fell in LOVE with the taste! I reach for a medley of stir-fry vegetables that have asparagus, mushrooms, onions, green beans and zucchini. Where do you purchase your shrimp? Crispy, Juicy OPTIONAL AIR FRYER. This was so good! Add the second tablespoon of oil or ghee to the skillet and adjust heat medium high. 4 ingredients for keto fried shrimp. Dip the shrimp in egg and then the almond flour parmesan mixture. Simply thaw the shrimp in the refrigerator the morning of and you are set to cook up the shrimp when you make dinner. LCHF recipes for Asians. Fried rice is the way I used to make a quick dinner with leftover protein and … We use jumbo shrimp and lots of vegetables for flavor, as well as, cauliflower rice to keep this dish low carb. You don’t need to dirty more dishes with this keto shrimp fried rice recipe. You can have this tasty low carb dinner in just 15 minutes and you can buy all the ingredients at Aldi. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 1-2 minutes per side until opaque, careful not to overcook. Whether you’re avoiding gluten, extra … As I mentioned above, it’s essential to have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go before beginning. DEFINITELY 5stars! I could eat it once a week! If you fancy low-carb chinese recipes, then you must try these 31 – while eating her lunch. So the only ingredients I used were mayonnaise, raw shrimp… We like spicy so I did sprinkle a bit of hot sesame oil on top when served and may use just that next time. This shrimp fried cauliflower rice tastes just like the real thing (maybe better!) Cook about 2-3 minutes to soften the cauliflower rice. And now of course every grocery store is selling cauliflower pre-riced, both fresh and frozen. For another keto-friendly meal, simply swap out the snow peas for broccoli or bok choy instead. but it’s healthier and easy to make at home! This Keto fried shrimp recipe makes a delicious appetizer or snack! How about shrimp fried rice for the perfect side to your meal! This is not shrimp fried rice from your neighborhood Chinese restaurant. You might also like these low carb cauliflower rice recipes! Ima a keto newbie and can’t wait to try this, I used to make jasmine fried rice like once every week or two so this is a life saver. As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is. Cook about 2-3 minutes to soften the cauliflower rice. This was so good! More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) Lovely recipe for my keto diet plan! Once you mix in all of the delicious sauces, seasonings and vegetables you won’t even miss the white rice. Salt. Yields: I hope you stay awhile, eat, savor, and enjoy! Pair this stir fry with a keto friendly vegetable side dish like cauliflower rice to pack a powerful nutritional punch. I’m so happy you stopped by! My daughter who is 2.5 years old enjoys this keto fried rice meal so much. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This was amazing! Got leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Put this quick, keto-friendly dish on your meal plan. Over here you’ll find real-food, clean eating family favorites that you’ll be excited to share with your loved ones. but it’s healthier and easy to make at home! With the skillet over medium heat, add the whisked eggs and cook until just set, breaking them up with your spatula. This is not shrimp fried rice from your neighborhood Chinese restaurant. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. But just like with using orange extract instead of orange juice, I have a keto-friendly alternative. Okay, it’s time for this better than takeout healthy shrimp fried cauliflower rice! Healthy, keto-friendly cauliflower fried rice with big, bold flavors like garlic, chili and ginger. Learn to cook Caulflower fried Rice - Ketogenic Diet Asian Recipe for Keto Meal, keto recipes and meals plan. Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Once hot, add 1 Tbsp avocado oil or ghee. 1 tbsp minced Garlic. I wish I had read the comments before I made this because I will totally add water chestnuts next time. Add in mushrooms, cauliflower rice, vegetables, liquid aminos, white vinegar, sesame oil and monkfruit sweetener. Thanks for the recipe. This was my first time cooking with cauliflower rice and it turned out really yummy. This isn’t only to help you maintain your sanity (although it does!). Remove to a plate and turn the heat to medium. I live in the mid-west so fresh shrimp isn’t an option (unfortunately!!!). Set them aside with the shrimp. If you’re big on seafood, I’m not kidding when I say you might want to double this keto fried shrimp recipe. It’s really just too easy now! Diabetic Recipes, Keto, Recipes My husband came home from a long day of work, and was excited to eat this. it was AMAZING! If you’re new to paleo, note that coconut aminos is a gluten and soy free replacement for soy sauce. Since we’re in full on COVID-19 quarantine mode right now, I used a bag of frozen cauliflower rice for this recipe and it worked so well. It’s also necessary to make sure you don’t overcook anything since stir fries cook so quickly! Garnish with the green part of the scallions and additional coconut aminos or salt and pepper to taste. Our Ambassador Chelsea shares how she made it below! Add the diced carrots and cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes or until fork tender. This shrimp fried cauliflower rice tastes just like the real thing (maybe better!) Make this creamy keto turkey soup using your leftover turkey carcass and meat along with cauliflower rice to warm your belly this holiday season. 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined. I added peas, pepper flakes because we like things hotter in Texas, and just a little more amino. Enjoy! This keto chicken fried rice is favorite meal in my family. Classic keto shrimp fried rice made low carb using cauliflower rice is a tasty, easy keto dinner recipe you can throw together in 10 minutes! I am on day 21 of Whole 30 and this was seriously the best dinner I have made so far. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 1-2 minutes per side until opaque, careful not to overcook. I’ll have those listed down below for you. So bring me your angst, your appetite and your frying pan and climb aboard! Buttery fried “rice” with succulent shrimp, peas, carrots, and green onions, plus savory Asian flavor from coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, and rice vinegar, and just the right amount of fluffy fried egg … this keto fried rice has everything you could want from the takeout classic, without all the carbs. This is a one pot wonder recipe where everything is added to one skillet and saute quickly for a quick dinner you can make to accommodate your busy life. The perfect low-carb takeout inspired recipe! 3 garlic cloves, minced or 1 tablespoon garlic paste. This recipe is a healthy vegetable side or main dish ready in 20 minutes. One cup of cauliflower rice has 1.8 grams net carbs! Yummmm – so good! Shrimp cooks quickly so the cooking time will need adjustment. How to Make Keto Breaded Fried Shrimp. I’ve made that mistake a few times with fried rice! Add whites of the onions, garlic and ginger to the skillet. Why you should save this This keto Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is a great twist on shrimp fried rice. So fun to make and felt like I was at one of the hibachi restaurants but this is actually good for me ! Even my kids can’t tell the difference between the two, so you know it’s legit! I’m 100% here for it. The Easiest & BEST Ever Keto French Fries. Shrimp are cooked with bell peppers and cauliflower rice before adding beaten egg to create a keto friendly version of this typically carb heavy dish. Then add in the white part of the scallions, ginger, and garlic and stir to combine. Feel free to sub in diced chicken breasts or boneless thighs, ground chicken or turkey or ground beef, or thinly sliced steak or pork. If you want to make this low carb shrimp fried rice in record time, you should use peeled and deveined shrimp. This Cauliflower Fried Rice with Shrimp is the upgraded keto and low carb friendly version that is a sure crowd pleaser that could be made and enjoyed in the comfort of your home.7 Net Carbs Fry both sides of the shrimp for a few minutes until both sides are crisp. I just tried this with cabbage instead of cauliflower and it’s yum. 4 green onions, chopped with whites and greens separated. When the skillet or wok is hot, pour in vegetable oil, bean … Loaded with flavor, protein, veggies and healthy fats, it makes a great weeknight meal that everyone will love - even the picky kiddos! Thank you for supporting Paleo Running Momma! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Loaded with flavor, protein, veggies and healthy fats, it makes a great weeknight meal that everyone will love – even the picky kiddos! Have you tried those in any recipes that call for eggs? We just started the whole30 things and this was great. To keep this dish low carb, we use riced cauliflower instead of white rice. 3 large eggs. Learn how your comment data is processed. Favorite family friendly keto fired rice. Saute until fragrant. Simply add the cooked meat at the end when you would normally add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet. Fried rice goes way back – … Add back in the shrimp. This recipe provides 4 portions, perfect to accompany a stir fry, or 2 portions to serve on its own as a … Crack the eggs in the center of the well and let cook until the edges turn white before scrambling the egg into the fried rice mixture. Have all ingredients prepped and ready to go before beginning. My family is already planning to have it for dinner next week! Add in the cauliflower rice, coconut aminos and sesame oil and stir to combine. but it’s healthier and easy to make at home! Keto food ideas. Paleo, Whole30 compliant, and keto friendly. Cook another minute until fragrant. <3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Loaded with flavor, protein, veggies and healthy fats, it makes a great weeknight meal that everyone will love – even the picky kiddos! In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the tapioca or arrowroot, salt and pepper. Taste was awesome. Shrimp sautéed in bacon fat and MCT oil makes for a perfect low carb, high-fat keto stir fry ready in less than 30 minutes. Great sub for traditional Chinese shrimp fried rice. It was so cute. Scroll down for the tasty keto shrimp recipe you’ll be making over and over again! 12oz frozen cauliflower rice. Makes 3 servings @ 226 cal, 5g net carbs Cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are heated through. Pepper. It uses the traditional flavors achieve a great low carb dinner! Shrimp is an excellent source of protein and perfect to toss into salads, stir fry with rice, in tacos or even added to soups! We just made this today and let me tell you…. Garnish with the green part of the scallions and additional coconut aminos or salt and pepper to taste. You can also use leftover meat diced up – it’s perfect for fried rice! Asian dishes like keto Chinese orange peel shrimp pair well with fried rice. I added frozen peas, as well. 12 oz shrimp. Think about it like plain white rice: both the spices and the ingredients that you choose to pair it with play a big role in helping you to create a delicious meal. This shrimp fried cauliflower rice tastes just like the real thing (maybe better!) Heat butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Hi! Set them aside with the shrimp. Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox! Then remove and set aside. Serve right away. 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger or 2 teaspoons ginger paste. As you may know I love using pork rinds for keto fried foods and this shrimp recipe is no exception. The Landmark Condo Singapore. Try our keto-friendly Miracle Rice to make it happen. In a non-stick skillet, add the olive oil, and heat it for about 1 minute on medium. What do you cook when you want to put a healthy, home cooked keto dinner recipe on the table and you only have 10 minutes?? Add in the shrimp and eggs and stir and cook 30-60 seconds to heat through, then remove from heat. This shrimp fried egg rice makes for a great light lunch or an accompaniment to stir fried pork. 2 tbsp sesame oil. I get mine at the freezer section of the meat department. Grab a skillet and start chopping because it’s time to cook – let’s go! With the skillet over medium heat, add the whisked eggs and cook until just set, breaking them up with your spatula. Really good and nice change of pace from chicken that I cook all the time. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. You can still have your favorite foods on the keto diet, you just have to be creative with how you make them. 10 Minute Keto Shrimp Fried Rice Ingredients. Since the skillet can get really hot after cooking the shrimp, make sure you lower the heat when cooking the eggs to avoid browning them. Some of the links in the ketofocus.com website contain affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase, ketofocus.com will make a commission. Details. 2 tbsp soy sauce. My name is Michele and I’m a Paleo eater and recipe creator, runner, mom of 3, and the gal behind Paleo Running Momma! 2 green onion. Get Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Despite using shortcut ingredients, this keto fried rice recipe is easy to prepare in 10 minute because it is a one pot meal. Only thing i excluded was sesame seed oil. This recipe uses a couple of shortcuts to keep it simple to prepare. After one bite he told me we need to eat this every week. Add to the skillet and saute for 30 seconds on each side. Thank you. This Was So Good. will definitely be making this again. Add the diced carrots and cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes or until fork tender. Keto Fried Shrimp. "This whole bowl was under 3 grams of net carbs due to Miracle Rice I … Keto Egg Fried Rice starstarstarstarstar_half (33) This low carb take on egg fried rice combines keto friendly vegetables with riced cauliflower to recreate this classic dish. Yes, definitely! but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or anything else) so come along for the ride! Then add in the white part of the scallions, ginger, and garlic and stir to combine. Sometimes it’s so funny to see a little child enjoying food so much. Nothing fancy here! Paleo, Whole30 compliant, and keto friendly. Here’s what you’ll need to prepare the fried rice: Since everything cooked quickly once you begin, have all ingredients prepped and ready to go beforehand. The ones I used in this dish are Jumbo shrimp and they come already peeled and deveined. To keep this shrimp stir-fry low carb or paleo friendly, you can serve it over a bowl of cauliflower rice or spiralized zucchini noodles. Add the chopped onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and carrots, and saute until golden brown. Paleo, Whole30 compliant, and keto friendly. Cook another minute until fragrant. I am allergic to eggs and wonder if I can substitute Vegan eggs? Thank you so much! The History of Fried Rice Of course, there won’t be actual rice in our keto shrimp fried rice, but cauliflower does a fantastic job filling in for this ancient treasure. In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the tapioca or arrowroot, salt and pepper. . And if you’re on the hunt for a good keto … I strive to find meals that your whole family can enjoy (kids and relatives too) while you are on your keto quest. This Cauliflower Fried Rice with Shrimp is the upgraded keto and low carb friendly version that is a sure crowd pleaser … You can make keto-friendly cauliflower fried rice instead of using white or brown rice… Create a well in the middle of the skillet by pushing the cabbage mixture off to the sides. A one-skillet meal that everyone loves? To make this keto shrimp fried rice recipe really simple I like to use frozen vegetables.