Currently the market is ever so saturated with driver with “adjustability”. While The Golf Channel is planning to change a few things, historically, it’s not like Long Drive has gotten a ton of airtime. Several manufacturers offer graphite shaft selection, including customization of the length and flex. I’m not going to sit here and tell you that the Krank Rage is the best feeling driver I’ve ever hit. Looking for the Longest Hitting Golf Driver? The new Formula X Krank Golf driver is 100% handmade, cupped faced and forged. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. BUT we will do WHATEVER we can to make sure it performs for you. The M3 driver comes in lofts of 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12 degrees, priced at $429 and available at retail beginning Feb. 16. I have never hit better, longer drives than I have since getting my Rage. Personally, I score it no big whoop…out of some amount of whoop. ... 2018. I have to admit my “cut has been getting worse over the past 3 months or so and would say the Element is just enhancing my failing swing At the last event one of the guys let my 15 year old son have a go with his Krank (6 degree 50inch and x stiff) and he striped it 270yd straight down the middle (he is 4hc) and couldn’t believe how good it felt. Second I think that all golfers would benefit from trying some of these “long drive” clubs. Krank Golf is the first and only Driver company on the planet offering the speed of super hardened cupped faced beta titanium and adjustability. Please note that additional driver heads will be added to the list on a weekly basis. 17K likes. While like almost anything else that shows up at my office, there are elements that I don’t love, the larger point is that nothing about the finish looks cheap or unrefined. My thinking was that while Krank would probably be solid for distance, finding fairways might be next too impossible. We’re confident we know what it takes to test for comparison purposes. The New Formula 11 XX Super High-COR (Black) Driver -Rated For Average Drives of 200 Yards or Less. Yesterday I went to the range and hit it. From right handed golfer, male, 159 cm, 82 kg, 80 – 95 Mph, Nancy Lopez tempo, full strong grip (I grip the club in line with head position when rest freely on my shoulder, so its equal to 4 knuckles grip on address). Whether these drivers are right for you, I am not the one to tell you that, the only way to know for sure is for you to hit one. Those long drive guys are bigger than most of us. KRANK TIME!!! You can get the driver in a range of lofts as previously posted by another user. I purchased a Krank last year and found out the hard way and had to eat $300+ Now, that being said, IF you have an issue with the club, get a hold of us and let us know so we can better optimize the club for you. Better than any driver from my past. So I tried the 7.5* conforming. Clay, This is Vince at Krank Golf, I see your order was purchased back in Jan of 2012, when did you start having issues with it? Across the board we found the performance was better on mis-hits than with the Epics. HI COR & Non Conforming Drivers. Having been in the Industry for a long time I find most all quality Drivers to be right on the edge, and most of them have the sound thing down to a science, so you then have appearance left. MattW, We can hand pick to ANY loft…I mean ANY loft here. On average, I was almost 5 yards closer to the centerline with the Krank than with my gamer (2nd best). Official Press Release: The #1 website and community for golfers to improve their driving distance by increasing their swing speed, SwingManGolf.com endorses Krank Golf’s drivers as their official driver. Most customers will understand that things can go wrong but poor communication is inexcusable. AUTHOR: Krank - (United States) SUBMITTED: Wednesday, June 20, 2018. It is my contention that, more often than not, the only two things that separate big OEM products from smaller component brands are paint and polish. Thanks Vince…[email protected]. Ball flight is perfect, distance, many more yards than my current top line driver, and it is straight, really straight. The finished t… if only there was a way for them to get into big retail stores, they would out sell the big oems, no question!! Even mishits lacked any clunky, or worse, overly harsh feedback. I have had issues with both of them at first, but the team at krank allowed me to return the clubs multiple times to make them right. As it turns out, however, for a company most of you have probably never heard of – where sound and feel is concerned – Krank most definitely is wearing big boy pants. Remember, the larger mystery here was how well a club widely-regarded as just for long drive guys, would hold up from an accuracy perspective. Otherwise the golf drivers were rated based on the following factors: 1 Comfort on setup 2 Grip comfort and control 3 Shaft response and control (stiff shafts were used) 4 Distance at 110 swin… I am in Nor Cal north of Sac and make trips down to AZ to visit family at least twice a year. I’m def not going to buy a club over the Internet that I can’t return for a refund if I don’t like it. Three heads makes fitting easier and it allows the regular model in particular to max out on forgiveness by doing away with the sliding weight track. I hit it and liked it. Just to give an update, to you all out there, still nothing on shafts from Fujikura. If you’re a component company…or worse,  you’re viewed by the consumer as a long drive component company, finding your way in that guy’s bag is tougher than winning an Oscar in a year when Daniel Day-Lewis is nominated. Bill Spence England. Get all the latest news on golf gear, such as club reviews, shoes and golf apparel releases from today's major manufacturers. Hopefully it all goes as we plan these next couple weeks. The guys at Krank gave me a club that made me competitive and I recommend it to anyone that wants to hit the ball straighter and farther than they have before. It’s rare (though not unheard of) that a reader will suggest a big OEM club looks like it belongs on the shelf at Wal-Mart. That’s unless otherwise you come up with something extraordinary technology to enhance accuracy and distance produced. Most of my hits would have been fairway, not jungle. Most LD clubheads are either true to loft or play up to a degree under stated loft. Thanks VInce. I have never seen a krank in Canada with any of the golfers I have met. So anybody with experience with their driver? Now, I’m 5’9/170/51y.o…swing speed unknown. Krankithole.com offers the longest hitting, most accurate drivers on the market, plain and simple. The Krank Rage driver is the longest driver I … I’m sure some will think they’re great, and others will talk about bygone days of yore when crowns were all black, and that’s how they’re supposed to be, and red paint has ruined the golf industry…or something like that. I still have my favorites, but on the days I hit the Rage Black I hit a handful (minus the thumb) of other drivers, and Rage was definitely near the top (I’d rank it a solid #2), and infinitely better than the clubs that trailed the pack. No track monitor or such, just my eyeballs. I have ordered the Element now and cannot wait for it to come. Which I did and was able to get my money back. I can agree with our tester that you feel the mishits for sure, but nothing overly harsh..simply solid, useful feedback…and the face marks very well with a ballstrike…easily seeing where you’ve struck it, confirming that feel. I am starting to wonder exactly what is going on now. I literally just got home from the range and the guy beside me had a Krank driver . The shape is quite different from the other drivers tested as you can see by the picture at the left. Norm where do you live. We engineer our drivers unlike any other golf driver manufacturer in the world. I hit about 15 balls. Launch will also be played out by what shaft you go with, higher kick TOUR that was tested, or Standard Low kick shaft. I’m ready to try a Krank, Bang, Geek or SMT, but It’ll take some time to get used to clubs who’s real loft is what’s stamped on the side. What we are willing to say is the New Formula X EXTREME Driver is the former Formula X on Steroids. The lesson here: off-the-rack might work, but custom…and even almost custom, is almost always going to be better. No manufacturer can guaranty that, If it doesn’t work then you have to work other combinations till you find “THE ONE”, and with todays high cost shafts, it can be expensive. I switched from a Taylormade R9 Superdeep to this Krank Rage because I kept reading the reviews of how this club was so long. But again, we still stand behind our product very well I might add. My point in all of this is that, because of  its long drive roots, some of us might be inclined to think otherwise, but Krank has produced a driver that from a sound and feel perspective, is easily competitive with PING, Adams, Nike, and basically everyone else who makes most of the drivers that are in most of your golf bags. I’m down in Louisville, but can definitely make it up that way. If it was, I missed it. The MSRP is $499. … Read our full review here and get yours at ... Keith Mitchell was Mizuno’s first PGA Tour player to put the ST190 into play (still in play as of December 2018). IF you were to read our policy on our site that states exactly our warranty and return policy http://www.krankgolf.com/terms-of-sale/ you would see that is states, hit products are not allowed to be fully refunded, BUT we do offer a one year warranty on ANY parts needed to allow better performance. James Savage So again once they come in we can play catch up BIG TIME and get these orders out. And too heavy. I remain of the mind set that lessons, fitness, practice and a good fitting are the magic bullet. I have tried em all and that shaft always seems to work for everybody. Not bad for the first comp day with a new driver. In the email, they put a list all the all guys who have won using this driver. What loft did you hit? If in fact he hit his gamer 4 or 5 yard further I would like to know what it is. I received the Element last week and yesterday was the first time that I took it to the range. I am more accurate and getting good distance, (average 240 meters) easy swing. I’m currently playing with a G15 with a shaft that I bought when I had a big ego… So it’s waaay too stiff for me. I am extremely pleased with it! I would NOT endorse buying a KRANK Driver – Their return policy is not buyer friendly – If you hit it; just once; you CANNOT get your money back – they will not refund your money on drivers that have been struck. Maximum metal hardening for the fastest spring back in any driver ever made, including previous Krank Golf drivers. The KRANK GOLF FORMULA DOUBLE X EXTREME NON-CONFORMING DRIVER encompasses everything we have learned over the past 14 years about driver performance.