… new kzg evolution iii iron high tech triple forged for low to mid handicap players! KZG’s well known ZO Blade is the ultimate player's club. Curated photos, videos and reviews to help you choose the best golf equipment. I just cannot seem to work the ball as well with the newer clubs. As unknown as they are those that have discovered these gems adore them. Got them for $40 so I couldnt pass it up especially with the condition they are in. Each ZO Plus Blade will be custom fit and custom built with the shaft ideal … 8 Steps to Research a Company to Invest in - Best Investment Series - Duration: 16:16. Nike Pro Combo Forged Irons. So we were excited to finally get a set of KZG forgings into our hands. Notes: 1 Length is custom per fitting. Find reviews for the KZG ZO Blades Iron posted by golfers just like you. … PALM DESERT, Calif. (September 5, 2017) KZG, The #1 Custom ProLine™, known for its award winning forged irons, now adds the left hand model of its popular ZO Plus Blades for competitive lefties. Has anyone played the KZG- ZO blades, regular blades or the Tour Evolution. But, if you really like the irons I think they are worth the $700 assuming they are fitted to you and are one of the current … Excellent order throughout Stunning irons extremely forgiving check reviews out 1 inch longer than standard standard lie Lamkin full cord midsize grips excellent KBS Regular shafts One of the finest irons I’ve ever played clearing out my … all with new usga legal "v" grooves! This club is the KZG forged 2. Skip navigation Sign in. Find out more about the ZO Blade Irons Irons from KzG. Nike Forged Blade Irons. Find great deals on eBay for kzg golf and smt golf. Set 1 KZG Forged Blade Z0 3 to P w Riffle 5.5 Set 2 Forged Cavity II 3 to 5 , Forged ZO 6 to P with NS Pro 950 S They are as good as Muzuno , buttery feel and forgiving for a blade set. come in and hit … They come with Karma cord/no cord grips 9/10 and shaft … The Nike Forged Pro Combo Irons combine the best that Nike has to offer in one complete set. With the addition of the ZO Plus, KZG now offers 13 distinctly unique models to enable every golfer to achieve a perfect fit.” The ZO Plus Blades will be available commencing February 1, 2017 at KZG Dealers worldwide and are available in RH #3-9, PW. I recently swingweighted my iron set–KZG ZO blades. Try it out and you will like it . The shafts were shorter than I was used to, so I decided I wanted them to play at a higher swingweight in order to make up the lost leverage. It is designed for golfers requiring tour performance, extensive workability and strong feedback. MSRP starts at $179 per club depending on shaft selection. Condition is Used. I have bought a new set of X-16 pro series and a near-new set of Hogan FTX irons in the past two months, but I hit the KZG's better than either of the premium name brand irons that I tried to replace the KZG's with. KZG Loves Lefties … The ZO Plus Blades And More. KZG ZO Forged Blade Irons 3-P Regular KBS Shafts Golf Clubs. I attached a picture of the 7 iron from the set. KZG blades are about the same loft overall as most older blades (ie Macgregor or Wilson) I love my blades and i do sacrifice distance though. I am most interested in the ZO; but would welcome any reviews of these clubs. I have 2 KZG irons set which are almost identical. 30-day returns. This is truly not a function of ignoring lefties, but rather more about commercial feasibility. They are in great condition, the 6-iron is brand new! They are excellent for mid to low handicap players who have a steady and sure approach and understand the mechanics of their own game. Free local pickup Shipping: US $17.95 (approx. My intention for this interview was aimed more at why KZG does NOT advertise….Try golftestusa.com for info on the Gemini or the driver review section on golfwrx.com. One of the most unknown blades is the KZG forged blades irons. The Nike Forged Blades Irons are the first set of Nike irons which master club maker Tom Stites helped to design. The classic muscleback design and small head have virtually no offset; these irons will produce a consistent shot pattern with laser like accuracy (if you are a great ball striker). Shop with confidence. We spent about two months playing them ourselves and introducing other golfers to the Evolution set, to prepare for this … the same triple forging, and a bonus for mid to high handicap players! Ships from United States. Re: KZG ZO Blades Hey guys. They are beautiful and hard to part with, oh well life goes on. As unknown as they are those that have discovered these gems adore them. Two-part epoxy – depends on size, but enough for this job is $5 or so. Well being in the club business you know all of the new clubs have less loft than all blades especially TM. KZG Forged Blade Irons. 2:14. Search. Truly a beautiful set of clubs. Best golf purchase I ever made. KZG 4,322 views. Designed to provide max distance through a combo of speed, spin, ball flight, and lightweight materials, the clubs come with a tungsten core suspended in a polyurethane cartridge wrapped … For the ZO blades you can visit the KZG website or even look in the club review section on golfwrx.com KZG ZO blades Jul 16, 2010, 04:13 PM. EQUIPMENT | SkyGolf 360 - SkyGolf 360 | SkyGolf 360 ... kzg They have also introduced some new cavity back forged irons to their lineup, including the Forged V, a triple forged forgiving cavity back iron for higher handicaps. The long irons feature a full cavity back for maximum forgiveness. I have a set of the blades (not the ZO) that keep finding their way back in the bag. I will be at CW on Saturday if anyone would like to have a look at these or try em on the range. I snagged a set of KZG blades off ebay for $150 a couple years back. Add to cart . Hitta deals från 1 butiker och läs omdömen på Prisjakt. For more information on KZG products or KZG’s 3-Day Master Certification Program for Clubfitters, visit www.kzg.com or call (800) 200-8800 or (760) 341-4433. PALM DESERT, Calif. (September 5, 2017) KZG, The #1 Custom ProLine™, known for its award winning forged irons, now adds the left hand model of its popular ZO Plus Blades for competitive lefties. Also find the most popular golf gear. These irons give me the playability to draw, fade or just pin seek straight away. September 12, 2017 – KZG, known for its award winning forged irons for golf, now adds the left hand model of its popular ZO Plus Blades for competitive lefties.. Lefties often feel like the step child with less equipment options than Righties. new kzg zo plus 1 blades and xxv kzg 25th anniversary irons high tech "triple forged"and "cnc" made for low handicap players! Lefties often feel like the step child with less equipment … Today I hit about 12 out of 18 greens using the KZG blades. The following iron specification information has been compiled from product brochures, golf magazines, and from inquiries to the manufacturers. thnks 05-07-2010, 02:40 AM #2. 5 were well within birdie range even though I only sunk 1. Add to Watch list Remove from watch list. The Epic Forged Star irons from Callaway deliver all the performance you need without any of the drawbacks attributed to lesser sets. Double forged from soft S20C carbon steel featuring high polished nickel chrome plating. ... KZG Pitching Wedge review Range Reviews. Evolution joined the KZG Blades, ZO Blades, Cavity Back, Cavity Back II and Cavity Back II-M in the KZG lineup of forged irons. KZG Forged ZO Blade Golf Iron Set 3-PW Steel Stiff. Purchased a set of KZG ZO blades at my local range tonight. Frans@France. Hi all, this time I have up for grabs a set of KZG ZO's 4-PW w/ Precision diamond rifle 6.0 shafts in 8/10 condition. KZG Forged Blade Irons One of the most unknown blades is the KZG forged blades irons. Ask Rac or Swaain to point me out if your interested or look for the guy in the black Raptors hat. Learn to … What are your guys opinions on these irons? Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Each ZO Plus Blade will be custom fit and custom built with the ideal shaft for every golfer’s unique swing. I was looking to get $280.00 shipped lower 48 and for those who may not know the cost and quality of KZG golf equipment; you can't get a dealer to shaft up a new club with an inexpensive shaft for under … $200 now. Jämför priser på KZG Forged ZO Blade Irons. C … item 7 KZG FORGED BLADES IRONS 7,8,9,P,S Dynamic Gold Stiff S300 STEEL SHAFTS RH 7 - KZG FORGED BLADES IRONS 7,8,9,P,S Dynamic Gold Stiff S300 STEEL SHAFTS RH $125.00 item 8 Bridgestone J33 Forged Blade Iron Set 3-PW Steel Stiff Right 38.0in 8 - Bridgestone J33 Forged Blade Iron Set 3-PW Steel Stiff … Ive looked around and heard very mixed reviews. I believe it was last year that the MGS blog had an article about KZG and their new ZO Plus blade irons. First things first, get your supplies in order: 1. I have also noticed from other reviews that everyone who has purchsed a set of the clubs form a KZG dealer is not only amazingly satisfied with the clubs but with the dealer/clubmaker who sold …